Hippie Girl Gets Primped and Pimped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I notice her looking down at me with a serious look. She's trying to convey some silent message.

Oh yeah, I remember - Gabbie Carter.

I moan. "Holy fuck, ummmmmmmmm......oh my God this is so fucking hot..."

The words spill out of me. I don't really mean them. This is actually pretty frustrating, but like Gabbie, I've got a job to do. Sarah looks down at me and smiles. Her face silently tells me that I'm being a good girl. I feel proud of myself.

She pulls him back, reaches around and pulls the condom off of him, then gives me an evil leer. This doesn't feel right, but I don't say anything.

Her look tells me what I already know. She has smashed another of my boundaries. One of my other big activist causes is safe sex. She's ruining that for me too. Owning me just that much more. I say nothing.

She then gets off the bed and releases my legs and other arm. She gets back behind him, takes his cock in her hand and shoves his ass. His cock suddenly is buried in me to the hilt.

"OOOOHHHHHHHHHHH........"

I wrap my arms and legs around his delicious young body.

"Oh my fucking god......"

This time I'm not acting. The volume and intensity of my moans surprise me and everyone in the room. I may actually be that little whore they keep saying I am. Sarah's leering down at me and pulls his hips back. Only the head of his dick is still in me. He starts to drive his cock back into me, but she stops him.

"FUCK HIM, YOU PATHETIC WHORE. YOU KNOW YOU HAVE NO PRIDE, SO FUCK HIM LIKE THE DESPERATE WHORE THAT YOU ARE."

He stays put, stationary.

Her words encourage me and I begin to desperately thrust my pussy up onto his dick. She's right, I am desperate right now. She catches my eyes with hers and I suddenly remember Gabbie again...

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..."

I begin rolling my head from side to side and moaning.

Half faking, half not. Like Gabbie.

I mean yeah, this feels good, but it's not exactly the most comfortable position. But like Gabbie I have a job to do. I have to earn my forty dollars.

"Oh my God, I love your huge dick!" (I lie about that). "I can't get enough of it....fuck me fuck me fuck me..."

I look up and see the pride on Skip's face. He's totally buying my act; he feels like a porn star and thinks his modest dick is putting me over the moon. I'm proud of myself that I can make him feel that way.

I look past him and there's Sarah. She's behind him again and still rubbing her big tits on his back and exploring his now sweaty torso with her hands. It's an incredibly hot scene. She's smiling at me, telling me with her eyes that I'm being a good girl. I feel proud of myself.

Suddenly, she pulls him off me and tosses him onto the floor on his back, his modest but proud dick pointing straight up at the ceiling. He's shocked. I'm shocked. Curt is shocked.

In an instant her panties are off and now she's suddenly completely nude and above him, lowering herself. It's an amazingly hot scene.

"Fuck, Sarah!....what the fuck?!?"

Curt is behind her and reaches to her shoulder.

She turns and smacks him hard. He stumbles a few steps back, dazed.

"FUCK OFF CURT, I'M BUSY HERE!"

She violently drive herself onto Skips still rock hard dick. It slips in easily. She starts thrusting herself up and down on his dick. Like an animal. His face is a mix of emotions. She's now making him her bitch, just like she's made Curt and I into her bitches.

I'm now up on my elbows looking down on this scene. Curt sits down next to me on the bed.

Sarah growls down at Skip;

"WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS, COLLEGE BOY? HOW'S IT FEEL TO BE FUCKED BY A REAL WOMAN?"

Skips eyes close and his body tightens. He lets out a moan and we all know he has just filled her pussy with his college boy cum.

"What the fuck Sarah?..." Curt is confused.

Sarah gets up, collects Skip's clothes and tosses them to him in a heap, his cum running down the inside of her thigh.

"GET LOST LOSER, YOU'VE HAD YOUR FUN!"

He scrambles into his clothes and scurries out the door.

She turns her attention to Curt.

"Listen up, loser. You've got this amazing little piece of ass at your disposal here." She looks over at me. "Do you really want to follow up sloppy seconds to your loser little college cousin? Do you really want to feel Skips cum squirting onto you when you finally get to shove that monster into her little pussy"

Whoa.

She dips her fingers into her pussy and they come out covered in Skip's cum. She holds them in his face for effect. He gets it. She then roughly shoves them into my mouth and I understand that I'm to clean them up.

I do, and taste, for a second time today, the cum of a man who is not my boyfriend.

She grabs the chain and collar and pulls me back onto the bed.

Oh God, what's going to happen now?

Sarah says "Ok I think I've made my point here"

She reaches up and begins to remove the collar. My hands grab her wrists and stop her. She looks down at me.

"Leave the collar on. In fact make it a little tighter."

She is as surprised as I am to hear me say this. She looks at Curt.

I nod affirmatively at her.

"I said make it tighter. Please"

She looks over at Curt.

She surprises me. "Look Courtney, We don't have to keep doing this...."

She pauses, then;

"You know what all this is about, don't you?" Her tone has definitely changed, but I have no idea why.

My face conveys this.

She looks at Curt. He shrugs.

I look up at her; "Sarah, I don't have a clue what the fuck you're talking about, but can we maybe talk about all this later?"

Curt chimes in. "Yeah, that sounds pretty good to me too. Let's talk about this later..."

"Ok, you'll figure it out soon enough." She comply.

She looks over at Curt.

"Babe, get me the cold cream, a wet face cloth and my good hair brush, will ya?"

Curt scurries off.

I drop to my back and make an X.

"Really?"

She seems surprised, but tightens the collar on my neck as I'd requested.

"Really. And bind me for real this time. I could have easily wriggled out last time."

"Ok, but just a sec. Sit back up, hun." I comply.

Curt has come back in with her stuff. She takes the face cloth and cold cream and starts de-whoring me. The comedically large fake eyelashes fall to the bed.

"Do this.." She purses her lips. I comply, and she scrubs the red away.

She puts the cloth down and begins brushing the snarls from my hair. It feels nice.

"Curt, the mirror"

He retrieves it. She holds it up to my face. I see my reflection. No make-up. No fancy hair. No hippie persona. No whore persona. No fashion model persona.

I'm really beautiful with out the costumes. Just as I am.

Maybe I am starting to get her point.

She hugs me. Our bare tits shmush together.

In this tender moment, it feels wrong, but that tit smushing really turns me on.

I look up at Curt. It's turning him on too.

I lay back down and make the X again. She looks at Dan and they both shrug. They begin with the bonds.

"Tight this time. I don't want to be comfortable."

They comply. They look down at me.

"The Anaconda. I want the fucking Anaconda."

"You heard her, babe."

He starts undressing. I barely notice his body. He's only still here because he's attached to the Anaconda.

I turn my head to face Sarah.

"Slap me again, Sarah."

She playfully slaps my face.

"I SAID SLAP ME AGAIN BITCH, LIKE YOU DID EARLIER! HARD!"

WHACK! It stings but feels so good. "AGAIN!"

WHACK!

I open my mouth and make an O with it. Dan misunderstands and starts to move Anaconda to my mouth. I close my mouth and shake my head no. I look at her and open my mouth again. She reaches down to her pussy, sticks her fingers in and then brings them to my mouth. Once again, I taste Skip's cum.

"That's nice but not what I want. Spit on me."

She pauses, confused.

"In my mouth. Spit in my mouth."

She does.I feel and embrace the spit, the intrusion and the degradation.

This should be repulsive but what she does next negates the shock and fuels the fire.

Her mouth comes to me and her full lips meet mine. I drive my tongue deep into her mouth and explore. We're tasting each other's girl spit now and I realize this is my first girl kiss.

Then I feel it. Anaconda is at the threshold and starting to poke around.

"Um....one more thing." I interrupt everything. I'm suddenly having a moment of clarity.

"You're gonna delete the videos after this, right Sarah?"

"Videos? Oh there are no videos Hun,......".

I look at her in disbelief. My mouth hangs open.

"You already deleted them? When?"

"There never were any; sorry about that, but anyway you said you didn't want to talk about that now"......she chuckles. "I am kinda glad you never called my bluff tho."

What the fuck?

Meanwhile, Anaconda is impatiently poking around down there,

It brushes my clit, reminding me that Sarah has in one or another been edging me ands my pussy for the last several hours.

Fuck. All my attention goes to my cunt. My sopping, swollen now bald cunt.

It's now after midnight.

After all that's happened, I'm getting really sleepy, but I'm definitely not ready to go to sleep.

"I want to be naked. Fully naked." Another request from me.

Sarah reaches behind me and begins to undo the bra.

"No. Stop. Not like that."

She looks at me, first with that leer, but it soon turns into a sexy grin. She gets it.

"Him. I want him to do it."

Sarah places Curt's hand on the front of the bra between my tits. He yanks back and now my beautiful red bra, which I lovingly bought for Dan and which was already ruined by Sarah's scissor work, is suddenly in tatters.

I feel my big natural tits fall to the sides of my chest and jiggle, the same way Gabbie Carter's big natural tits do. I like that. I like being like her.

Then his fingers are at my bald pussy and now suddenly the panties are in rags too.

Anaconda is now sticking straight out at a ninety degree angle, stiff as a flag pole. Like Skip's young dick earlier. Curt is into this.

She takes his dick in her hand and starts driving me crazy with it.

Rubbing up and down my wet slit, over my clit, down to my asshole.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM............" my moan fills the room. But this time, I'm not acting. I'm not being like Gabbie now.

She's using his dick like a dildo and teasing me.

More edging.

"ARGHHH!! I WANT IT! I WANT TO FUCK! NOW!"

She places the fat head at my opening, looks up at Curt and speaks.

"Remember, easy at first, stud. I'm used to this thing, but she's not and she's half my size."

I'm not really half her size, but she's probably right. My enthusiasm is way ahead of my capacity and the last thing I want to do is blow my cunt out too soon and have to stop fucking early.

Curt pushes forward just a bit.

"Ohh. OH OH OH OH OH WAIT WAIT WAIT FUCKING HOLY SHIT!"

I try to spider crawl back away from the invasion, but the restraints hold me in place. I feel my tiny opening stretched to the max, and this is just the head.

Sarah laughs, covers her mouth and looks down at me.

"Relax....relax and breathe....."

She strokes my hair lovingly..

Relax?

Easy for her to say. I'm getting a telephone pole shoved into my pussy and she's telling me to relax.

She brings her head down and starts sucking my nipple. This distracts me momentarily. This gives me an idea.

"Hurt me. Do something to my nipples..."

"Courtney, I don't want to hurt you - when I slapped you earlier, I wasn't trying to hurt you, just get your attention...."

"I don't give a fuck. I want you to hurt me somehow, Sarah."

I look around the room.

"Those binder clips on the desk! Clip them to my nipples!"

"Courtney......"

"DO IT!"

She scurries off and comes back with the clips. Gently tries to fasten one of them on my nipple without hurting me.

"STOP FUCKING AROUND, SARAH! DO IT ALREADY!"

"FINE, FINE! TAKE IT EASY"

She snaps the clip, maybe intentionally, maybe not, and I feel a jolt of pain shoot from my nipple up my body. I inhale sharply, relax and drive Anaconda another inch into my body.

I exhale sharply at this further intrusion.

The fullness in my pussy feels impossible, but I can tell that my body is lubricating extra hard now to make this happen. My body knows I need this whether I want it or not.

"THE OTHER CLIP! NOW"

She quickly complies and the whole process repeats and I exhale and impale myself with another inch.

"Holy shit babe, I've never seen this from this angle. How the fuck does that thing even fit in there?"

Sarah is marveling at how my teeny little bald cunt is stretching out to accommodate this ridiculous invasion.

I jerk my head up

"I wanna see!"

Sarah holds the hand mirror up and tweaks the angle so that I get a good view.

Holy shit, she's right. It's both beautiful and terrifying. I'm feeling pretty proud of myself for being able to take this cock.

I feel my pussy relax a little and another inch creeps in. There's now about three inches in me. Four or five more to go, but I already feel way overstuffed.

But now the pleasure begins to take over. The feeling of fullness.

"Breathe." Sarah reminds me.

I comply, now taking slow deep breaths.

Anaconda starts slowly backing out, maybe just an inch and back in.

Out an inch, back in an inch, out, in, out in. The pleasure intensifies.

I hear a deep moan above me and remember that on the other end of Anaconda is Curt. I look up at him and smile. He smiles back momentarily.

His face suddenly changes and the smile becomes a leer.

WHACK! Across my face. It doesn't hurt but surprises me.

I exhale quickly and he immediately uses my temporary distraction to drive Anaconda in another inch.

At first I think I'm feeling pain, but it's really not, it's just a kind of intense pleasure Ive never experienced before.

He pulls his hand back and prepares for another slap.

"WHOA, EASY CURT! WHAT THE fUCK ARE YOU DOING!" Sarah grabs his hand.

I turn to look at her.

"No, Sarah. Let him do it. If it's too much, I'll say so."

He doesn't slap me again though, but roughly drives his massive cock another inch into me.

The jokes on him though; my body is now finally used to his size and Anaconda slips in easily

I laugh at this development. This seems to bother him a little.

"Oh shit...." Those ominous words come from Sarah.

Curt rears back and drives Anaconda all the way in me to the hilt. He bottoms out.

"Ummmmmmm.....yummy" Is my response.

Pleasure. More pleasure.

I'm used to him now. I'm enjoying being stuffed to the gills with that thing.

He pulls back and drives it back in all the way roughly. 

"Oh yeah, now we're talking....." Is my reply.

Sarah giggles

He's now pounding in and out, and I'm loving it. In fact I think I may be on the verge of starting to.....

WHACK!

The pain/pleasure shoots from my nipple up to my brain.

Out of frustration of not being able to control me with his dick, Curt has just slapped the clip on my nipple.

In fact, he smacks it so hard that it goes flying across the room. It rattles across the floor. Then the other one.

That triggers something deep inside me. Oh yeah, I am definitely on my way to........."

"SARAH! RUB MY CLIT!" Another demand from me.

I feel her fingers on my pussy, searching around, and then she finds it.

Ahhhhhhhh.

"AND YOU!" I lock my eyes on Curt's. "FUCK ME LIKE YOU MEAN IT"

He pounds me as hard as he can. He's sweaty and panting. I'm glad she made him cum earlier. I'm really glad that it's taking him a while to cum now.

And it's finally happening.

I'm getting fucked like I've always dreamed of. Pounded. Taken like a whore.

"SARAH! TWIST MY NIPPLE WITH YOUR OTHER HAND! HARD!"

She does and the pain/pleasure washes over me.

My body is being assaulted, but in the best way. Pushed to it's limits. Finally.

I hear his moaning, I smell his sweat.

Or is that my sweat?

I feel Sarah's hands both torturing and massaging my delicate flesh.

I'm panting like a dog.

I'm not part of this room anymore. I'm floating above it.

My legs are tensing up, my back is arching, toes curling.

And then I feel that impossibly huge dick somehow swelling up even more, demanding a little more space in my pussy.

I know what that means and it starts to push me over the edge.

And then Anaconda is pulsing and his body stiffens.

"AHHHHHHH....." Its Curt.

I suddenly feel moisture running down my ass crack. Curt's cum.

Sarah shoves him aside and is suddenly between my open legs,

Her tongue replaces her fingers, and her finger drive into my now wide open hole, my cunt.

A woman knows exactly what another woman needs and now she looks up at me.

My brain explodes. I convulse.

Wave after wave after wave.

I exhale and melt with a sigh.

Finally, finally.

I melt.

That was last Friday. That's also pretty much how all of Saturday and most of Sunday went as well, only with my tongue in Sarah's pussy some of the time.

We even tried to work Anaconda into my ass on Saturday, but there was no fucking way that was gonna happen.

But something even better than that happened. Sarah fucked me in the ass with her strap on while Curt licked my pussy. I came hardest of the whole weekend when that happened.

It's late Sunday afternoon. I'm naked, smelly, cum is oozing out of me and I'm generally a mess, sitting up on their bed.

I'm drinking one of Curt's Molsens and smoking one of his Marlboros, which I shouldn't be doing, but fuck it.

Sarah comes in. Throws five twenties and a ten in my lap. I look up and laugh. She picks up the twenty which is still on the floor and the other one which ended up there too, and adds them to the pile.

"Here's my contribution to your campaign fund."

"So you weren't really whoring me out?"

"Nah. Just wanted to get your attention." She laughs, I laugh.

"And why'd you impale yourself on Skip and make him cum in you instead of me?"

"Because I know how you feel about safe sex. Look, you didn't know this about him, but I did. He's been with that perfect little Lindy chick since seventh grade. They are so in love that there's no way they'd cheat on each other in normal circumstances. Fucking him is the safest sex there is but you didn't know that and I respect how you feel about safe sex."

"That's right, he was reluctant to on the phone....so how'd you.....?"

She interrupts me. "Didn't you let me piss in your mouth and didn't you willingly swallow it?"

She has me there. "Um, yeah that's true....."

"Lets just say I can be very persuasive."

"But what about Curt? He's cum inside me more times than I can count this weekend, not that I'm complaining."

"We've been together six years exclusively. I knew you were clean as hell with all the safe sex bullshit you preach about."

She's right. I've always made Dan wear a condom, even when I blow him. Until this weekend, no cum has never come in contact with any part of my body. That has certainly changed though.

"So what the hell were you talking about the other day, when I told you I wanted to talk about it later."

"Oh yeah, so look, sweetie, remember that I turned you into a glamour queen Friday, didn't I? I mean you looked like a fashion model the way I did you hair and face."

"Yeah, you really did. I've never felt so pretty."

"Yeah, I'm good at my job. I know that. And then I...I ..." She pauses.

"You turned me into a....um....a...."

"A whore. I turned you into a whore. A dirty whore. We called it a porn actor look, but you really actually looked like a whore.A beautiful whore, but a whore nonetheless."

"Um... I actually kinda liked that part. I've never felt so sexy, or more like a woman."

"Yeah, I noticed you liking it. And then Curt and I pissed all over you and made you swallow it.. Well actually, it didn't take much convincing...."