Hipster Spinster: Louisiana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lived just a couple blocks away and I was truly grateful that he honored our pact as unrealistic as it was. He warned me that his house was a mess and the bathroom was disgusting. I didn't expect any less from three single males living together, especially for our town. I didn't care as much as I entered, but after my relief. My senses came back and I did find myself in agreement. His place was fucking atrocious. While in the bathroom, I called for a cab since I made a note of the address on my way in. I meant what I mentioned before. We were just friends and since he had history with my sister, I wasn't going to over stay my welcome. However, after I came out of the bathroom he told me that it wasn't necessary to leave right away, that he still had a couple of beers and he'd prefer if I just waited. Since one of our mutual friends could drive me home instead to save on cab fare.

As we waited, he showed me around his home and introduced me to his pit bull. I'd never been to his place before, much less gotten to know him beyond meeting or talking to him at a bar. We messaged each other regularly, but it was super bro-like. We made sex jokes and what not, but they were always obnoxious. It was a certain kind of immature humor which I didn't mind either. He didn't see me as a possible fuck and I wouldn't have to punch him in the face for doing so. There had been a few times where I sent him boob pics, but things didn't go any further than him admiring them. Hell if I would know, I could care less if he knocked one out of the ball park to those pics.

Why would I send him boob pics?

The first time, we were at home (separately) after a Friday night of drinking and I causally joked around that not everyone gets to see my boobs. If he wanted a peek, he'd have to work for it. Even though, I'm body confident I do have my moments of insecurity like any woman. He ended up drawing me a portrait of my face and naturally I have a weak spot for those kinds of things since I tried to pursue an art career in my early college years. Its not often I get people who draw me and it was kind of him to remember that art was and is a big part of my life. I sent him not one, but two pics.

The first one I covered my nipples just to tease him. It was hilarious since he spent half an hour bitching about how it was unfair. I was going to send him an actual picture, but I wanted to milk the moment. I'm cruel like that. Eventually, I sent him a full pic. He was silent for what seemed like forever. There were many things that crossed my mind. Maybe he died of shock or he was busy stroking his cock. Maybe he was busy geeking out over the reality that I had actually done it and was showing it off. When he finally got back to me, he expressed his awe and surprise that for being so short and small I had what seemed like big boobs. I don't break five feet and sure I'm chubby now, but my measurements haven't changed. The ratio stayed the same. Thirty eight- twenty eight- thirty eight. I guess for having a waist line of twenty eight inches a thirty eight c cup is big. I don't pay attention to these sorts of things unless I'm about to dive into sex because sometimes I do like to dress up. Once again the vulnerability of a woman, particularly in sexy lingerie.

I hadn't thought of that when I paced around his home then. I didn't know if he was wondering the same kinds of curiosities I had on the dance floor. Was he wondering how soft my boobs were, if they were as big as they seemed in the pics? Was he wondering how my lips would taste or what kinds of moans I would make? Maybe how I would writhe under him or ride on top of him. What I would taste like? What I would feel like? I know those thoughts played across my mind, they always did. He smiled at me and must have remembered that I'm a gamer nerd because he had brought up that he had a three foot Starfox figurine in the basement.

Eager to change the subject in my naughty mind, I asked him to show me. We got all the way down the stairs when he remembered and told me the basement didn't have any lights so he had to use his phone as a flashlight. I stood there, my breath caught in my throat. We were alone in the dark, standing just inches apart. I could feel the warmth of his body radiating off of him, contrasting in the dampness of the basement. He asked me if I was okay and I quickly answered, but I wasn't okay at all. My stiff nipples ached, pressing against my bra cup. I stood there rigidly. I'd been near him plenty of times so the proximity of our bodies never bothered me until now.

He asked me again if I was okay. I faked a cough and said it was a bit dry in the dark. Louisiana chuckled and showed me the figurine. For a second, my horny switch turned off as I checked out Starfox. It was awesome that he had some nerd culture memorabilia. My mind checked me then. Maybe I'd been wrong about my assumptions. What if Louisiana was good person? What if he was someone I could get a long with really well and I was too pig-headed to realize because of his adventure with my sister? I shook my head, no. I wasn't going to be that person, to get off on someone who could've possibly fucked my sister. What did I know? Its not like I had been there that night and they both claimed that sex didn't happen although she tried to give him a blow job.

Mmm blow job...

My mouth watered at the thought of his cock sliding deep into my throat. I wondered what his cum tasted like right then and there. I felt my arousal crawl up from the tips of my toes to the pit of my stomach. My nipples were hard again. I wanted to feel disgusted, but the only thing I felt was pure pleasure. The forbidden kind. I spent so long hiding who I was not because I was ashamed, but because I couldn't just put myself out there. I couldn't control myself so I couldn't expect anyone else to. I was terrified that if I fed my libido, it would grow and just consume everything in its path. I didn't want to be a nympho. The thought of doing nothing, but constantly craving that kind of stimulation.

Oh. Stimulation.

I remembered breathing hard. Louisiana held a bit of concern when he asked if I was cold. I agreed and he led us back to the stairs. Since he had the source of light, he allowed me to go first. Through the light peeking behind the crack in the basement door, we heard a voice. It was Louisiana's dad. He had just come home from work. He asked what we were doing in the basement, but my friend answered back and after they exchanged a few words. He suggested we head up stairs. There was an old mattress blocking the bottom of the stairs so I had to stretch and crawl over the first two bottom steps. As I did so, I placed a hand on him for support. I guess he hadn't expected it and was pushed back, forcing me to bend over with my legs spread. One placed on the stairs, the other braced on the ground.

I felt a strange sensation and before I could recognize what I was doing, a small moan escaped me. I felt a familiar poke at my back hole. I don't do anal as much, but the stimulation is intense. I found that I get wetter with just touching the outside of my hole then I do petting my clit. I don't know why it feels so damn good, just that it does and I can't control my traitorous pussy from getting sopping wet. I gripped his shoulder. Even in the dark I could see the shock on his face. I scrambled up the stairs and pretended like I didn't notice that he noticed I moaned.

Louisiana's dad introduced himself and gave me the much needed escape from the awkward surprise in the basement. The conversation carried on for a while before our mutual friend arrived. He told us that everyone basically went home. I called my cab and canceled it since I had a different ride. Relief washed over me. I was going to chalk that mishap in the dark as an accident and force myself to never think of it again. How could I? Was I so desperate to lust after my sister's sloppy seconds?

No. That was the wrong way to think. I knew that. His experience didn't define who he was and we could still be friends. I'd just have to be careful. The boundary lines would have to be reestablished and enforced. That's all. It wasn't anything complicated. Right?

My heart raced and I fidgeted. Louisiana offered me another drink and all three of us chatted for a bit about random things. I wondered at that point about his roommate. I remembered him telling me that his roommate and him share a small room. I wondered how two full grown men could share a sixteen by twenty foot room. Lost in my own side thoughts, anything to not draw back on mounting Louisiana like the beast that I was, I didn't hear him call my name.

Our mutual friend looked at us weird and decided it was time to go home. I sighed, thank goodness I could leave. Only, Louisiana spoke up and said he didn't want it to seem like he was kicking me out and that I could stay. He asked, I answered neutrally. It didn't matter to me. I didn't mean to say that, it was something I had practiced to auto-pilot my way through small chit chat. He said he didn't mind if I stayed, but that I would have to share his bed if I got tired. I froze again, trying not to let my excitement bubble over.

No!

No, no, no. This was bad. I didn't really want to stay over. I mean I did. No, I didn't!

I fought myself for a moment before I realized that if I left now, it would seem odd and he would definitely think something was up. I centered myself and smiled back. I said I didn't mind and we could hang out. Our mutual friend left and after a few awkward words, he led me to his room. I was glad that my initial reaction fizzled my arousal. For two men, their room was awful and I focused on some jokes about helping to clean since that's what friends are for. Helping each other in only friend-like ways.

I must have embarrassed him since he grabbed a garbage bag and picked up a few empty things, food wrappers, and trash. He left his dirty clothes alone. Louisiana dressed in his pj's and turned on his T.V. I sat on the bed nervously. I was put back by his red flannel bed sheets and matching pillow cases. I never imagined that he would like plaid so much. I mean I knew he was born in Louisiana and raised here, but I didn't think he'd have such a strong sense of home sickness. I didn't know anything about the people who lived there. It couldn't of been that different from the small town we lived in.

His roommate and him spoke about things I didn't care to listen to. Keeping my own thoughts on a straight track and out of the gutter proved difficult enough. He settled in and asked what side of the bed I wanted. I automatically picked the side I was sitting on, the edge and closest to the door. My mind never stops working on exit routes and plan B's. If anything I could wait until they fell asleep and creep out. I hated that because it made me look scandalous, but better I leave before anything happens to change our friendship.

So we settled into his bed. I sat up still wondering if I should just give some kind of excuse and leave when he offered to play some video games. I felt my horny switch flicker off again and I gladly accepted. We played Call of Duty for a bit, but ended up giving up because the lag was so bad. Eventually, he just turned on Netflix. I silently screamed in my head. Now I was going to be seen as one of those "Netflix and chill" kinds of girls. I picked a show I'd seen so we could just have something to watch right away.

Louisiana nestled in getting comfortable. I calmed a bit thinking that maybe he was tired and hoped he would just lay down and fall asleep. He did seem tired, but then he grabbed me and urged me to turn over.

"Turn over and lay down. Let me spoon you."

"Let me spoon you..."

His voice echoed all around me. It was that low sex voice with just a bit of grogginess to it. Everything, but my ears heard him. A tingle shot up my spine. Without protesting, I laid down and turned over. I hated how my body became so docile, he didn't even know what pressing those buttons did for me. Louisiana pulled me in close. I could hear him inhale deeply and press his surprisingly hard body against mine. I could feel his rigid lines lock into the soft curves of my ass and the middle of my back. I let out a slow breath, trying not to make things worse. I could feel his steady, but loud heart beating through my back. His skin was so hot, seering my last defenses and melting my resolve.

I laid there for several moments and tried to breathe slowly. I could see his roommate was still awake and that calmed me further. Louisiana was a considerate enough person. He wouldn't have sex with someone else in the room. I didn't know that for sure either. I just assumed and hoped that I was right. Its not that I was against having sex, I was just afraid that I wouldn't be able to control myself. For crying out loud, his roommate was six feet away.

Oh, we'd be crying out loud alright.

No. I told myself I didn't want to ruin his sheets or his blankets. There would be no place to lay down comfortably and sleep if I did that. I reminded myself that we were only friends. He wasn't even hard, maybe he just wanted someone to cuddle and I could do that without being a complete succubus. We're just friends. He's already had sexual relations with my sister. I didn't even have real feelings for him. I would never do anything to hurt him. I told myself anything to keep from drifting on into pound town, population me. I willed my body to relax and shifted so that I could get more comfortable. Louisiana moved with me like we were one person, his groin lightly pressing up against me.

It was then I felt his cock start to grow. I could feel it pulsating with blood as if it had a mind of its own. Maybe it did. He move slightly to re position himself and wedged his firming cock on top of my crack. I closed my eyes, trying to push away any thoughts that might compromise my mask of pride and high moral. I wasn't that kind of girl. I wasn't.

Was I?

I bit my lower lip as the images of our sweaty bodies intertwined in the throes of sex and lust played behind my eye lids. Passion just bleeding from every pore. I sighed. Maybe he was only getting a boner because of science. You know, relaxing and blood pressure and what not. I told myself anything at this point to wiggle my way out of turning around and laying my hands on him like how I wanted to do to the crying girl. It goes both ways. I wouldn't play the double standard. If he wasn't going to start anything then I wasn't going to either even though I wanted to. I needed to.

I could feel the slickness of my lower lips, slipping and rubbing on my clit. It didn't help, my woman ooze beaded over the brim of the soft curves in between my legs. I let my mind slide into imagination land. That wouldn't hurt anyone, pushing my desires into a safe place to play and work themselves out. I could dream about Louisiana all I wanted and he would never know.

His breath quicken and I felt his hand slide from my stomach to my chest. He didn't out right grab me, just felt me. There was a tenderness I hadn't expected from the touch and it lit a completely different fire under my arousal. The warmth spread to my chest and I felt something else melting inside of me. Oh sweet fucks of hallelujah. I trembled in his arms, in his embrace. I thought he only wanted to fuck if sex was on his mind. I wasn't expecting him to be wonderfully hungry in the same way I was.

He didn't stop there. Louisiana continued to gently exploring me on top of my clothes as if he were learning my shape with his hands, subconsciously imprinting me into his spank bank. His hands slid around my ass, caressing it like it was a million dollar vase. I could feel his hot breath tickling the back of my neck. He breathed even deeper into my hair. His hand slid up under my top, hooking his thumb on the band of my leggings.

Yes, dive baby. Reach into the pit of my desire and have a taste.

I opened my eyes. He had stopped. I felt a small quiver of disappointment shoot through me. That's when I noticed I had been actively wiggling my ass on him. I stopped instantly. No wonder he was being playful. Damn me and my fat ass. Damn me for throwing it everywhere. I must have been stroking his cock with my soft squishy flesh. I gripped the pillow and covered my face. Didn't I promise myself not to start anything I couldn't finish here?

He yanked my leggings down so fast, we heard a couple of the stitches on the waist band snap. I sucked in a gasp and tensed, arched my entire body up against his. I felt his heated skin directly touching mine. Goosebumps flashed across my skin. He caught me off guard. Oh no and oh yes. So much yes. I heard a low moan mixed in with a small growl behind me as he leaned in to press his face against the crook of my neck and shoulder. He hadn't kissed me, but just rubbed me there with his short beard.

I never focused on it before. It was just another thing I observed without paying attention to it. I never imagined it would be so soft or that he would smell so nice. That earthy man smell, primal and natural to all things masculine. He left a small blazing trail of warmth where he pressed his lips to my skin. He gripped me with the one arm underneath my body, balling up his fist like he was taking a hold of me. Claiming me without words, but with the strong pull of his body. It was amazing how he held me at my waist like he wasn't going to let me escape. As if I'd want to anyway.

My mind swirled, blurring any logic I had left. If he wanted to take me, damn it all. I was ready. His grip was harder now as he grabbed handfuls of ass and thigh. I could feel my wetness drip down the curve of my inner thigh and smearing past the meaty part of my ass. His hand brushed against it and I silently held my embarrassment. Even a pervert like me could still blush. Not that he would see it in the dark, but I'm sure he didn't need to. His face was hot against my back.

I felt his fingers find the source of my wetness and he stroked me. His touch slow and methodical, testing the ease of my soft folds. It was easy to find my clit, aroused and exposed. My thighs tighten when he brushed and pressed my nub and he responded by pulling his arm lower and closer, forcing my lower half to pop back. His finger dove into the entrance of my wet hole and he held me tight. I peeped, biting my lips closed. A moan met my teeth, echoed in the hallow of my cheeks. The vibration of it leaving a tingle on my tongue. I felt his teeth scrape my shoulder, grazing me, before he planted a soft kiss on it. I swore that if he had bitten me right then, I would've cum so hard from the shock and the tension of keeping myself in control the whole night.

He had just one finger inside and it wasn't even all the way in. I felt him press and massage the back wall before he combined stroking my clit with stroking my g-spot. It was barely a second before I came. I felt him stop and ask if I was okay. How sweet. I breathed out a shallow yes and he continued, this time plunging deeper and I lifted my leg a bit so that he could get a better angle. He picked up his pace and I had to smash the pillow into my face to prevent me from crying out. His roommate was still awake. I could feel my insides coiling and sucking back on his finger, gripping at him as tightly as he was doing to me. I fought the urge to come so quickly. I couldn't just let him play with me like he owned me. He was going to work for it if he wanted it.

Sensing my resistance, he lifted my bra up off my boobs letting them spill out underneath. Louisiana grabbed another handful, squeezing as he continued to stroke me. I felt him pinch my nipple just hard enough to to hurt a little and I felt my second orgasm rock through me. This one stronger than the last, I could actually feel my pussy convulsing around his finger, milking it as if it were his cock.