Hipster Spinster: Louisiana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at his mercy, my mind blank from my orgasm clean swiping any conscious thought. He stopped then. I was so torn. We should stop before this goes on any further, but I didn't want to. Even though I came fast, they were just speed bumps along the way. My drive doesn't die until my partner cums and I wanted him to cum for me. There's something satisfying about having my partner cum too and its not even a personal choice. I'm not so selfless where I want to please my partner. Its just something that I needed. The craving of completeness when both of us are spent and dozing off into exhausted sleep.

Louisiana propped himself up slightly and leaned his chest on my back, pushing me down. It arched my legs just slightly more apart. I was coasting down from my orgasm as he did this so I wondered what he was doing. I figured maybe he was going to reach for some water to drink on his near by bed table, but I was wrong. I felt my body buck and a garbled moan escape into the pillow as he slide his finger all the way inside of me. I came so hard I felt my hips do their little dance, shaking and straining to respond. I held fast trying to stop my orgasm from rolling into a squirt, but it was too late. I could already feel it trickling through his hand and down over my thigh. My whole body shook and spasm out of control.

He pulled his fingers away from me and lifted off enough to turn me over. I could feel him push my thighs open to move in between them. As quickly as he had tried to mount me, he stopped. He whispered under his breath that his roommate was still awake. A laugh burst from me and he sat up. He asked me if I was okay while pulling up my leggings. Through my laughter, I said yes. I couldn't help myself from giggling. I was excited and now turned on to the point where I wouldn't go back. We crossed that bridge.

He laid back down and sighed heavily before turning his back to me. I rolled over and placed my hands on his back, feeling his own skin with my hands for the first time. I had never felt this from him before. I never imagined how hot and bothered he would make me. He was fuck-boy Louisiana. He was my friend, my bro. All the jokes we ever laughed at and the twerking videos we watched together. All the sick and perverted things we said, trying to one up each other. All the bets. How did I not see that what I was looking for was right in front of me?

I giggled again, lightly dragging my nails across his side and down his stomach then down to his hip, turning my combing into a caress. I felt him for a while this way, just like he did to me, placing small kisses in between his shoulder blades. He leaned his head my way and dipped in for a kiss. They were quick and frantic, desperately answering me. Cute, but I wanted more. I wanted our lips locked and our tongues speaking the language that they only know. I leaned up for more, to show my eagerness as I grabbed his ass and then dug my nails into his lower back. Dragging and digging until I could feel my nails pull his flesh in between the space under them, raking him all the way up to his shoulder. He didn't pull back, only deepened the kiss and I returned with a playful bite to his bottom lip. He leaned toward me and I traced my hand down his chest. His stubble prickling my finger tips, before I slide my palm down his stomach and down to grab his cock. I felt the tip touch my fingers and I pressed on, exploring lower.

He pulled his face back from me. I could see the heady look in his eyes. They weren't hooded with desire, just open. Piercing. He breathe into me. He wanted to see me, watch the expression on my face as I discovered what lay between his legs. My eyes widened as I took a hold of his cock, feeling the complete length and thickness. The hardness only a man could have. A silent wow formed on my lips. He shot up and asked if I was okay again. I could barely contain my laughter and suppressed it into another giggle.

Impressive.

I would never had thought that Louisiana packed such a deliciously dangerous piece. Funny how at that moment, I thought back on my sister's description. She never mentioned he had such a big dick. The lucky bitch, if she fucked him. I continued to stroke him over his shorts and leaned in for a quick kiss. He pulled my leggings back down and cupped my pussy, stroking me over more thoroughly. I lifted my shirt showing him my boobs. A satisfied smile blossomed over his face. I could tell his curiosities were proven true. They were everything he imagined them to be and more. He dipped down lower to scoop a nipple into his mouth, suckling hard, only to pull away and yank my leggings back up. I giggled again.

I looked him in the eyes. So much desire and restraint. The way he held himself back on the brink of the losing control so close to the edge, reminded me of myself. I reached underneath his pant line and stroked his tip first. He was uncircumcised, his pre cum slippery on my finger tips. My index finger circled his hole and I gently stretched down his foreskin, exposing him like he did to me. Taking a firmer hold, I stroked down slowly squeezing lightly here and there down to the base of his mass. He sucked in his breath, but kept his eyes open to stare at the smile on my face. I stroked him a few more times before I brought my hand up to my mouth, licking and sucking his excitement off of my fingers. It tasted salty, but fresh. He was clean and took good care of himself. I heard him mutter "Shit".

Louisiana pulled my leggings back up and embraced me. I could feel his heart beat on my face and boobs. He kissed me gently on my eyebrow. I wondered then who was truly at mercy here. Me. Him. His roommate. He squeezed me tightly, then pulled my leggings back down to feel up my ass and thighs. My wetness sticking to his hand as he brushed my pussy rubbing roughly at my clit. I raked my nails down his chest and wrapped my hands around his waist, digging in. He pulled up my leggings and rested his head in my cleavage. He huffed at me this time, holding me by my waist and pulled me close smashing my body into his.

The smell of our sex drifted up from under the blanket and we both inhaled, looked at each other with such fire in our eyes. I didn't mind that his roommate was there because it meant we weren't going to have sex, but we could sure as hell tease each other. If we didn't have sex, we could still be friends and with enough time things could go back to normal between us. I stroked him some more and kissed his chest, tracing my tongue in circles around his nipple. He pulled my leggings down yet again and went back to roughly petting me. I could feel his hard cock straining, pulling taut at his skin. His foreskin seemed smooth and tight around his equally sticky head. I could feel the dew trails squishing in between my lips and around my clit. He generously spread it around my pussy feeling the entirety of my sex. Teasing the entrance of my hole, he sighed and drew my leggings up over my nakedness. I giggled.

He smiled at me and shook his head, biting his lower lip. I kissed his chin through his short beard. He gave me a small laugh and we both looked over as his roommate stood up to leave the room. That's when we noticed the grayish blue dawn breaking through his window. It was going to rain today too. His roommate came back and laid down, pulling his blanket over his head. Our eyes met and I pressed myself close to him. Louisiana wrapped his arms around me and together, we drifted off to sleep with his still harden cock squished up against my mound and stomach.

***

We woke up suddenly to the sound of his roommate answering his phone. It was still cloudy out. I checked my phone for the time and found we had slept for a good part of the morning. Louisiana and his roommate got up and left me alone in the room for a while. I laid there letting the memories of last night play over in my head. Everything smelled like him. My pussy ached, it still craved fulfillment. But I knew that would never happen. I stretched and smiled to myself, I hadn't cum like that in ages.

Louisiana came back and crawled into bed with me. We laid together, chatted about how the whole night unfolded. He told me that his friends thought he had brought home the crying girl and in all honesty, I thought he would've too. Yet, somehow I ended up here. We sat around for a while longer and talked about our real thoughts behind the experience we shared since his roommate had gone out for lunch.

He did want to fuck me, but he wanted to cuddle me too. He also wanted to know what I sounded like and what I would taste like. He wanted to know as much as I did about him. It gave me comfort knowing that our feelings were mutual. We dressed and prepared to leave. I knew that this would never happen again, but I wanted something to remember him by. I asked him if he wanted to see my boobs in the day light. Of course he said yes, but in return. I wanted a kiss. A real kiss. Not one while he's drunk, one while's awake and sober.

I let him fondle my boobs and play with my nipples until they were hard, but I stopped him before I got too aroused. We were still on the bed, I sat in it and he sat on the edge. I placed my hand on his shoulder, encouraging him closer. He was slow and hesitant, for a moment I thought he would rear back and change his mind. I wouldn't be mad. I got to cum plenty that early morning, but he hadn't.

As soon as our lips touched, I felt an eruption of molten pleasure wash over me. His lips were soft, but strong and his facial hair tickled my mouth. His smooth tongue danced with mine. This was what I wanted. I felt my pussy throb in protest, reminding me that I could still have him. I could pull him down on me and wrap my legs around his waist. Even beg, if I had to. Instead, I deepen our kiss and gently rake my fingers through his hair. He responded back and leaned with me. I wouldn't of minded of we had spent the night kissing and holding each other like this. It was juvenile even for our age, but it would've been just as satisfying.

Louisiana leaned further in. He reached to cup my twat and I moaned into his mouth. He instantly pulled back with a smile on his face. He stood up and recommended that he take me home before we got too carried away. He told me we could continue on another rainy day.

Rain check.

I smiled back. It took everything I had not to push him onto the bed and strip all the clothes he carefully put on. It wouldn't matter if he wasn't hard right away. He would be shortly after I started. I wanted to ride him hard, placing my teeth in the hallow of his collar and leave hickeys all over his neck. I wanted to dig my nails into him and grind my hips into his while he came for me. I didn't care where, just that he would. I wanted to see what kind of face he made when he came. It was the satisfaction of knowing that you got it, you got real good.

I shook my head and put my shoes on. He was right, next time was never going to happen. I had stayed my welcome and if we weren't going to fuck it was time to leave. On the drive home, I noticed his hands shook. I thought maybe he was cold. He told me that he wasn't, that he was nervous and shaking from our kiss. It'd been a while since he kissed someone like that and that his heart was beating fast and slow all at the same time.

I remembered those words now that I sat on my couch, wondering if I had dreamed the whole night. How did I fall so suddenly? Wasn't I the guarded bitch with a heart made of ice? I laid back and closed my eyes. Would I be able to stop now that I had a taste? I certainly wasn't in love, but he held back. He didn't want to blur the lines of our friendship as did I. Although we both agreed we wanted each other in that moment. I had never been the kind of person to fuck my friends simply because I could, but I did have friends whom I had an interest in dating at some point. We had only become friends because it didn't work out.

My lust faded into the background of my mind, like a prisoner. To be chained down and laid to rest with my rules and logic. They weren't there to protect me, they were there to protect others from me. I knew that in the coming weeks, we would go back to being friends. Yet, I also knew that those memories would haunt me and keep me from cumming when I played with myself. I never imagined I'd be so turned on by someone like this and that I would love it.