Hiram's Dairy Farm Ch. 03

Story Info
Hiram milks Rita and that leads to some backdoor barn fun!
4.8k words
4.69
14.6k
15
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita hadn't sounded the bell in the barn to let him know their breakfast was ready but he figured with everything else going on this morning she had just gotten busy and forgot. As he walked towards the house he hoped the short walk would let his passion subside a bit. He knew Rita had been through a lot and he didn't want to press his need for her too much this first day by waltzing inside with a raging hard-on screaming he wanted to fuck her so soon! Better to take it slow and let her adjust to everything at her own pace.

He got to the farm house and entered the back door that led to the kitchen but didn't smell anything cooking or hear any of the usual sounds that accompanied Rita's breakfast routines. That was odd, but maybe she had taken a longer shower and gotten distracted. He rounded the corner to find her standing bent over the farm house sink, her robe untied and pushed down her arms, her breasts hanging and Rita's hands squeezing and massaging them insistently, all the while tears ran down her cheeks in constant rivulets. When he saw her his heart broke at the state she was in. She turned towards him with a gasp as she heard him arrive. Sniffing wetly she stood cradling her breasts in her hands.

"Hiram!" she wailed as she walked towards him. "I thought you did enough. It felt ok for a little while, but then I got into the shower and the hot water starting hitting them and they started leaking, and that hurt, but it was managable, but then the stream slowed down, then stopped, and now I can't get a drop out of them and it's sheer agony Hiram! It's unbearable!"

Hiram's mind raced. Obviously, he didn't have the oral strength to suck out the milk himself, or at least not enough to give her true relief, and although his mind went naturally to the milking machines in the barn, they were just too powerful. It was ridiculous! He had all this dairy equipment at his disposal and it was no good to him at the very moment he needed it the most! As he stood there watching Rita sob in obvious discomfort his mind grabbed onto the one thing that he had that might do the job!

Several years earlier he had bought a few goats to try and experiment with milking them. The price of goat milk had been rising and Hiram had invested in a few goats and some milking equipment that was smaller and less powerful models of their larger cow counterparts. The venture had never turned the profit he had hoped for and eventually he had sold the goats and most of the equipment, but he had kept one milking machine in the storage room of the barn in case he ever wanted to try his hand again. If he was right and could convince Rita to give it a try, she would be one very happy (and empty) milk maid.

Turning to Rita he kissed her salty teared mouth and said, "Do you trust me?"

"What? What do you mean? What do you want to do? Of course I trust you Hiram."

"Good, then come with me. Don't bother even tying up your robe. Just follow me." and he grabbed her hand and led her back outside and across the backyard towards the barn, her robe flapping behind her as she strolled naked across the field. Her huge tits swung comically on her frame as she moved and he couldn't help glancing at this fertile goddess and hope this all worked or he would have to resort to taking her to a regular hospital and he wasn't prepared to explain this to a doctor.

As they got to the barn Hiram unlocked the doors and guided her to one of the smaller stalls he had built for the goats. He had kept them clean and tidy, using them mainly for storing hay bales in the winter. Now, he arranged some of the hay bales, threw a few blankets over them, and directed Rita to sit on them while he ran to get the goat milking machine.

"Don't worry Rita! I think I've got just the solution to all of this." he called over his shoulder as he opened the storage room and started rummaging around locating the machine and all the other equipment he'd need.

Ten minutes later he had set up the machine with the required hoses and fittings in the small goat stall where Rita sat panting and moaning in discomfort. She leaned back against the hay bales, her robe fully opened, naked and splay legged towards the stall opening.

"What would someone think if they walked in here right now?!" Hiram thought as he stopped and took in the scene before him.

He knelt between Rita's legs with a bucket of disinfectant and a container of lubricant in his hands.

"Rita, can you hear me, honey?" She nodded wordlessly and Hiram plowed forward with the explanation.

"I'm going to clean and disinfect your breasts and nipples and then I'm going to coat them in this cream that should help us get you ready to be...well I don't think there's any other way to say it Rita -- milked. Do you understand?"

Rita nodded again but this time she was looking at Hiram with a different gaze. It was a look in the eyes that Hiram had seen that morning as she rode him to orgasm. A hungry look. A look of desire behind her eyes that surprised Hiram, but excited him as well.

"Do it Hiram. Do what needs to be done. I'm yours Hiram. You know how to handle things like this and I trust you. Do what you do to your cows. I'm your cow now, Hiram. Milk me like one of them and don't stop until I'm empty." and with those words she stood up and dropped her robe completely onto the ground before sitting once again on the edge of the hay bale in front of Hiram.

He took the rag from the bucket and gently washed the soapy liquid across her chest, paying special attention to her nipples and aereolas. It ran down her chest and across her naked thighs and down further between her exposed pussy. It flowed down making a puddle at her feet and Hiram thought of animals pissing in their stalls and how primal and animalistic this all was. The mixing of smells in the barn was intoxicating. He could smell it all in his nose, the straw and the wood, and the cows in their stalls. Everything mingled and yes, oh yes, let's not forget the unmistakeable smell of Rita herself. Hiram could smell her sweet smells of sweat, her shampoo, and her desire, the very smell of her pussy wafting to add to the scent. He felt his cock begin to stir and stiffen in his overalls. She was like a bitch in heat, a horny heifer, a slutty sow in a barn stall about to be hooked up to a machine like a common farm animal and sucked dry of her milk. There was even a part of her that Hiram could see wanted it to happen, was even growing impatient for it to start! She was starting to shift on the hay bale, bringing her legs together and rubbing them against one another, trying to rub her thighs against her pussy, working her clit as much as she could without putting her hands between her legs. Hiram got the container of lubricant and took a large glob of the stuff in his palm and slathered it across the same areas as before. He worked it into and around her nipples and squeezed and massaged them to erection between his finger tips. Rita moaned and arched her back and threw her head to the side as he tweaked her nipples. Once he was ready to apply the steel suction tubes to her teats...and his farmer's brain was now thinking of them in THOSE terms...her distended teats standing proudly away from her engorged udders...he paused.

If he truly wanted this to work and for Rita to get the proper relief she needed she would have to change position. Seated, almost laying on the hay bales would not work for this milking machine to "latch" properly to her udders. She'd have to be as close to a goat's position as possible and that would mean getting her on all fours. He gently grasped her forearms and lightly guided her to the floor onto her hands and knees. She didn't say a word when he moved her and when he lifted her knees one at a time to put a blanket under them for cushioning she moved obediently to whatever angle and position he needed her in. When he thought she was in the right place he reached under her and lifted one of her massive udders in his hand. It was so full and heavy with milk it was almost dragging against the barn floor. It was warm and tight, reminding him of the cow's he had caressed not so long ago just a few stalls away. He flicked the switch on the milking machine and it hummed to life. A steady chugging hiss and release sounded into the small stall and Rita jumped a bit.

"Are you sure you're ready my dear?" Hiram raised his voice a little to be heard over the steady thrum of the suction already coursing through the steel tubes. Rita turned and gave him a pained smile.

"Yes, I'm ready for this. I want it Hiram." and again she repeated, "I'm your cow, Hiram. Your little heifer to do with as you like." and she smiled again, only this time it was a bit sweeter and more genuine.

Hiram lifted Rita's breast again, turning the nipple out to the side to accept the end of the first tube. He moved the two ends towards each other and at the last 1/2 inch the suction brought the two together and Rita let out a loud and long, "OOOOOOOOH!"

The connection made, Hiram quickly went around to the other side of Rita and repeated the process on her other heaving breast. Like the first time, when contact was made she belted out another moan of ecstasy and pain and this time her bellow made the cows begin to answer with their own chorus of moos! The entire barn was alive with sound as Hiram stood over his beautiful wife as she was rhythmically sucked and drained one drop at a time.

He watched as the tubes slowly tugged at her udders, pulling and sucking at her teats with more pressure than he could have ever mustered on his own. The clear tubes started slowly showing thin white trails of her milk traveling ever onward towards the glass container at the entrance of the stall. Hiram moved to stand next to it and watch it fill with her precious milk. Also, as an added bonus, from this position he could see every inch of Rita's magnificent ass-- "rump" his brain corrected him. Her hairy pussy was also on display, gaped invitingly from the day's earlier activities. Hiram's thoughts started to spin as he took in that aspect of Rita's sex.

"She's always kept her bush and pussy wild and natural, but on a cow its hair is shorter and far more exposed. We'll have to see what we can do to smooth things out to make clean up easier."

A steady stream of wetness trickled down her thighs and each time the machine sucked and tugged on her teats her hips would thrust forward involuntarily as though searching for an invisible cock to ride. With her rump gyrating, a glistening stream of cum dripped every so often from the center of her pussy and started a pool on the floor. Hiram again wondered what someone would think if they walked in to find his conservative wife on all fours, naked as the day she was born, head down, rump and drenched pussy pointed towards them, humping the air as her udders were milked like a common dairy cow! Shocked would be putting it mildly!

"But what do I think of it?" Hiram chuckled to himself as he reached to his overall straps and unclipped them from his broad shoulders.

Letting them fall to his ankles he stepped out of them keeping his work boots on. Standing with his hands on his hips, he looked down to see his thick cock pointed hard and straight at his new prized heifer! He grinned as he turned and went to find a milking stool. When he located it at the other end of the barn he brought it back to Rita's stall and walked around to her head. Carefully placing it in front of her, he could see that she was lost in the pleasure and the relief that the milking machine was giving her. He eased himself down and sat on the milking stool with his legs spread to either side of her head. From the lowered position of the stool his throbbing prick was almost at the same level as Rita's mouth. When she looked up through half-lidded eyes she smiled at the towering dong mere inches from her face.

"Mmmmm. What did you bring me Hiram? Did the farmer decide he wanted his heifer to suck the bull before he tries to breed her?"

Hiram grinned and slowly nodded while scooting forward and feeding his cock slowly between her lips. She sucked him sensually for several minutes, feeling Hiram swell and throb against her tongue like the swell and throb of her breasts, sending lightning bolts of pleasure to her cunt every time the machine sucked her nipples into its steel "mouth". It sucked SO much harder than anything she'd ever experienced before. Even when she was breastfeeding their children and had to use a breast pump! This was on a whole new level. She imagined when Hiram turned the milking machine off her nipples would be six inches long and her breasts would hang like deflated balloons! It was so efficient and powerful!

Before too long she could feel Hiram's hips start to thrust to meet her rythmic sucking as he fucked her mouth. She wanted to taste his spunk so badly. She wanted to leave him panting and satisfied like she felt. She had given over to whatever this was that was happening and she was content to kneel here in a stall of the barn and be milked dry. She didn't feel like an animal in her mind, but her dripping pussy was like an insistent animal between her legs that needed attention. Needed to be filled. Needed to feel his balls empty themselves into her like her breasts were being emptied by this machine! Before it was too late and he pumped his load into her mouth she let him fall from her lips and looked up at him again.

"Ooh farmer Hiram, what a big bull cock you have!"

"The better to fuck you with my dear" Hiram finished.

"You want to breed me, don't you?"

"You have no idea." Hiram sighed.

"Well, from the position I'm in you're hung for the job of bull fucking any heifer on this farm, honey. So, why don't you take a walk around back and see if you can knock me up with your hot jizz?" she said with a wickedly seductive wink and a nod of her head towards her waiting entrance.

Hiram didn't waste any time and stood up hurredly, almost knocking the stool over and strode behind Rita. He rubbed his hands across her rump several times, feeling her full, smooth cheeks as he squeezed them. Then, he let his fingers wander down her ass crack, grazing her pink rosebud with his fingertips. From the position on her hands and knees her back was arched and her rump was thrust out, her cheeks spread enough that her asshole was opened and relaxed. He watched, fascinated by the way it clenched shut and relaxed over and over again as the waves of her pleasure washed over her. He wet his fingers with her pussy juices before rubbing the edges of her anus in circles with two fingers, teasing her and toying with her most private area. This was not something that he and Rita had ever explored in their love making. Sure, the subject had come up, and he'd seen her asshole when they had doggy style sex or the extremely rare occassions they had 69'd. However, trying anal sex had been off the table due to Rita's fear of pain and conservative views about that subject.

"No, only prostitutes have anal sex. There's a reason they get paid to do that and it must be because it's so awful and painful so let's not go there." she had said on the one occassion early in their marriage that Hiram had broached the subject.

Now, he was lubing her asshole with her own cunt cream and she wasn't saying a word. In fact in her current state he wondered if she would complain about anything he tried to do? To test this theory he pressed a finger into her anus to the first knuckle and she sighed out a breathy, "Ooh." He pressed a second finger into her backdoor along side the first, this time all the way up to the second knuckle and he felt her muscles clench around them with an audible gasp and a groan. "Arrhhhhhh." A bigger reaction, but still no sign of a reproach or request for him to stop. Pressing his luck, he grasped her ass cheek with one hand, spreading it as wide as he could, and squeezed a third finger into her tight sphincter. This time she did more than gasp or groan. She practically growled out, "Faaaahuuuuuuck!" and pressed back against his fingers. Hiram took this as an excellent sign and thrusted his fingers in and out of her tunnel slowly but firmly for the next few minutes, letting her get used to the feeling of being probed so fully.

He wanted to hear her give him permission for what came next.

"Are you my wife, Rita?"

"...no Hiram....aaaah fuck...I'm not your wife."

"What are you Rita?"

"I'm your...yessss...I'm your...Hiram...it feels like you're using your whole arm! Shit!...I'm your cow..."

"You are Rita?", teased Hiram as he gave her rump a gentle slap, and she jumped at the unexpected spanking.

"Are you loving all this attention as the machine milks your udders and turns you into my horny little heifer?" (smack!)

"Oh FUCK! Yes Hiram! Don't stop! Whatever you're doing please...PLEASE...don't stop!"

"Would you do anything for me?" (smack!)

"Yes Hiram...(smack)

OH! Yes Hiram, whatever you want I'm...(smack) OH!...your...horny...heifer--YOURS! (smack) OH!" (SMACK!)

Hiram delivered one final swat to her bare ass a little harder than the rest and pulled his fingers from her quivering and well stretched rectum. He could see that she was clenching her muscles and trying to close her exposed rear, but try as she might her ass ring had given up its tightness and relaxed, gaping invitingly.

He picked up the stool again and placed it between her knees, pushing her feet apart for better access and squatted to situate himself on the seat. The setup had worked perfectly around front so why not try it again around back? His prick stood at attention as he maneuvered himself as close to Rita as he could. In a minute he'd have her get to work, but for now he wanted to make sure she had a relatively good time!

He reached forward and inserted three fingers into her sopping wet pussy. It was like reaching into a honeypot as he scooped out as much of her pussy juices mixed with his cum as he could. His fingers came out covered in dripping cream and he grasped his cock and slathered it from head to balls. He wiped his fingers down the crack of her ass, paying special attention to the edges of her gaping and already moist anal canal. He even forced another two fingers back inside and gave it an added layer of protection for the task she had in front of her...and it was RIGHT in front of her as Hiram leaned back and positioned the head of his meaty sword at her back door. He let it kiss the precum oozing slit of his manhood and she flinched.

"Rita? Do you feel that?" he asked with a smile in his voice.

"Yes, Hiram."

"What is it, Rita?"

"Your cock, Hiram." she said as she gently shifted her hips, letting its head rub against her open tunnel in circular teases.

"Where is it going to fuck you, Rita?"

"..."

"Say it, Rita. Please."

"My ass."

"Where, Rita? Say it louder."

"MY ASS."

"Yes! Good, Rita! Now, it's all yours. Take your time, but do it for me honey. Show me you can take it."

She hesitated and he gently placed his hands on her hips, nudging her back into his lap. Encouraging her to relax and let her inhibitions go that final step. To allow herself to ride his cock, in her words, like a whore, with her ass. To back herself onto his rigid invader and know that she had made the choice to embrace this level of passion.

After a few moments of hesitant movements, Rita gained the courage she needed and gingerly thrusted her hips back enough to feel the head of Hiram's cock slip past her rectum and slide smoothly up her asshole. Her entrance burned as it stretched further and made her gasp, but she knew, and felt, that she hadn't taken his full length.

"Oh my Lord!" she thought. "I'm doing it! I'm fucking his cock! It feels different than his fingers, bigger somehow, but it hurts less."

12