Hiram's Dairy Farm Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she thought this she thrust back further against his slick shaft and felt her fullness and pleasure ratchet up several notches until she could feel his tight balls nestled firmly against her pussy.

"Holy SHIT!" she cried and started to saw back and forth on his prick with purpose. In and out it plunged as she rode his cock over and over again. The humming and chugging of the milking machine still sucking like an insistent child at her teats was loud and constant, but Rita could still clearly hear the sound of her well fucked asshole wetly sucking Hiram's massive tool with each thrust of her hips. She could feel her ass cheeks jiggle every time she bottomed out on his balls and felt his legs flexing against her inner thighs when he pushed forward, helping his cock to explore her deeper and deeper.

Rita thought, "If women get paid to do this I can see why! Fuck! I wish I had done this sooner! I think I would have paid HIRAM to do this to me everyday if I had known it could be like this!"

Rita couldn't hold back the building passion she felt and started to moan deep in her throat. Guttural and primal it grew louder and louder as she rode harder and harder against Hiram's hot pole. She knew she should feel shame for doing this. Had been told all her life that good wives didn't let their husbands do dirty things to them, especially not in their butts, but here she was with a beef stick so far up her ass she worried she wouldn't go to the toilet for a week. However, she didn't want it to stop! In fact she wanted more! And why not? Why not admit that she wanted to keep going until she felt Hiram spray her insides with his hot cum? She knew what she was and even if she wasn't being paid, it felt good to be one. Yes, she was a...whore. She wanted to be one...at least for Hiram. A slut, a rutting animal, a bitch in heat, to be used for both their pleasures.

Rita let loose with a wild cry of passion that echoed through the barn and Hiram heard the cows join her cries again! From every stall a chorus of loud moo's rang out as Hiram watched his cock disappear up Rita's ass again and again. He could feel a churning in his balls and knew it wouldn't be long until he would be filling Rita's colon with a cum enema! He started meeting her thrusts with his own, spurring her on with slaps to her hindquarters. He grabbed her hips and drove himself to the brink, all the while Rita screamed and the herd moo'd.

"RITA! What are you?"

"I'M A WHORE!...A BITCH!...I'M YOU'RE FUCKING COW, HIRAM!"

"Then listen Rita! Listen! Cows don't scream for what they want! Tell me what you want!"

"FOR YOU TO FUCK MY ASS UNTIL YOU FILL ME WITH YOUR JIZZ!"

"Then tell me like a COW!"

She did! Her screams immediately dropped to a lower register and she filled her lungs as she filled her ass with Hiram's cock and let it all go.

"Mooo! Moooooo! Mooooooooo! MOOOOOOOOO! Mooo! MOOOO!"

Hiram couldn't hold back any longer as his cock stiffened and his balls forced what felt like a gallon of hot spunk into Rita's guts. She felt his cock throbbing and pumping wave after wave of warmth into her rectum and she let out a last "moo" of satisfaction.

"I may be leaking baby batter from my ass for a week, but it was worth it." she thought as she looked over her shoulder to see her farmer husband basking in the after glow of his orgasm. Head lolled back, his eyes closed, and his mouth half open, he looked completely spent and happy. After a minute, he roused himself and slowly let his wilting erection slip from Rita's backdoor. A few drops of his semen escaped and ran down her thigh, but to Hiram's surprise the rest of his deposit stayed right in the bank! Rita turned her head, wiggled her hips, and gave him a satisfied grin.

"I DO feel like I've been fucked in the ass by a bull! Come on, you can be honest. My behind has to look like one big tunnel! I'm trying to squeeze your cum out but it's just staying open. I can FEEL it gaping so wide!"

He rubbed her rump affectionately and winked. "You'll be fine sweetie. It's just had a work out it's not used to. But trust me, if I have anything to do with it, it won't be its last!"

A shiver of anticipation ran across Rita's flanks and she sighed appreciately. "Was it good for you Hiram? Was it everything you wanted it to be?"

"Come on Rita! I should be asking YOU if you're ok! How do your udders feel? Did the milking work?"

Rita leaned back and sat on her heels letting her udders hang freely as the milking machine tugged them steadily. She grasped and squeezed each one and hefted their weight in her hands.

"They feel lighter and the pain is gone! I think it worked! They're not completely drained but it's a marked improvement over how they felt earlier. I think we can stop for now."

Hiram shut the machine down and reached for the metal tubes attached to Rita. Breaking their suction on her teats an audible pop sounded and her distended nipples protruded like twin erect cocks from her chest. They were easily two inches long, puffy and red and milk still beaded at their tips.

"Ohhh shit!" Rita said as she pulled and massaged them in her hands. She winced and looked down at them examining their new proportions. She started to laugh and finally was able to gasp out, "My God Hiram! First my asshole's ruined and now my nipples will never be the same again! Look at them, they look awful."

Hiram helped her up to sit on the hay bale again, knelt between her legs and looked deeply into her eyes. "You're going to be fine Rita. This is all just new territory but we'll figure it out. Don't you remember when you used the breast pump when you nursed the kids? Your nipples always stayed a bit puffy afterwards but they always went back to normal. Bigger pump, bigger nipples. They won't be like this forever. Even though I wouldn't mind!" and he leaned forward to plant a kiss on both her tender teats.

Rita smiled warmly and pulled him in for a long embrace. They stayed like that for several moments and then Hiram stood and walked to the holding tank where Rita's milk had been collected. To his surprise he saw that the milk filled all the way up to the sixteen ounce line printed on the side of the glass! "There's no way!" he thought. He had expected a couple ounces at best but this level of output? The wheels in Hiram's head started to spin.

12