Hiram's Dairy Farm Ch. 05

Story Info
Daily Routine, Rule #3, and Dinner Date with Kirk & Miriam.
10.3k words
4.73
8.5k
11
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the new ground rules in place, Hiram's dairy business was doing GREAT! His 30 year marriage to Rita was doing better than ever! He saw their new life as a series of wonderful routines filled with passion, sexual exploration, and an intimacy that had brought them closer than they'd ever been before!

Rita took to the first rule of "no clothes when we're alone" immediately and loved her new nude life. It made her feel more like a cow when her udders were in milk each morning, their newly inflated size swinging and swaying on her small frame. She was more aware of sensations against her naked skin, and there wasn't a moment that her pussy wasn't wet with arousal. Part of that reason was Hiram keeping her crotch and pussy shaved smooth. Not even a landing strip of pubic hair was left on her bald mound. She still surprised herself when she walked past a mirror and caught a glimpse of her pussy between her legs instead of a thick bush!

However, her lack of hair wasn't the only visual surprise that sometimes stopped her in her tracks and made her admire her sex. Her newly enlarged clit held that honor! That was definitely the most unexpected side effect of the procedure for sure! Now it seemed that no matter what she was doing, it was visually aroused, erect all the time, poking out from under its hood a good inch and a half! Hiram teased her by calling it her "little cow cock" and took every opportunity to give it a playful rub when he got the chance.

"I don't know how you men walk around with yours swinging between your legs all the time when you're naked! I'm accidentally rubbing mine against things or bumping it into things, and it sends a jolt of pleasure through my pussy every time!"

"Just imagine having a big set of balls swinging around down there too!" Hiram had joked as he cupped his hanging sack for emphasis.

Hiram, for the most part, also lived the nudist lifestyle. He would sometimes wear his overalls if he needed to do more strenuous work around the farm and didn't want to run the risk of skinning his ass, but his "uniform" usually consisted of his work boots, a pair of gloves, and an occasional ball cap.

For the next few weeks, Hiram and Rita rose early and walked arm in arm the short distance to the barn. They were like two horny teenagers again, playing grab-ass and stealing kisses from each other. When they arrived, Rita would assume her position on all fours in the small goat stall, and Hiram would wash and disinfect her udders with the cow soap, attach the milking machine to her teats, and start her first milking session of the day. Once Hiram had her situated and the machine was steadily sucking her sweet, creamy milk, he would do the same for each cow in the herd before returning to Rita for her "inspection" and "breeding schedule".

The second rule of "you will be milked three times a day so we can sell your milk" was not a problem for Rita, and neither was the stipulation that the milking session had to include Hiram fucking her or pleasuring herself with a dildo! Hiram had built her a modified wooden shelf that she could rest her udders on. Since she had recently grown three cup sizes, they quickly realized her breasts were dragging on the ground when she was on all fours. Hiram had drilled large holes through which Rita's teats hung, giving him easy access to attach the metal suction tubes of the milking machine. The wooden structure also had padded areas for her hands and knees, as well as a sled contraption Hiram had devised that could be slid into position between Rita's legs. With a large vibrating dildo securely attached, Rita could fuck herself silly while being milked!

Hiram had purchased the massive twelve-inch model at an adult toy store two towns over, and when he came home and showed Rita, her eyes had almost popped out of her head! It was huge. Even having fucked Hiram's seven-inch cock for years, at the sight of the thick, veined monster vibrating in his hand, she felt her pussy throb in anticipation, her juices slowly dripping down her thighs.

Today was no different. Rita kneeled with the metal tubes sucking insistently at her teats as Hiram walked up behind her and watched her hips twitching and jerking in time with the rhythmic sucking of her udders. He started his usual "inspection" by reaching between her legs and thrusting three fingers into her dripping cunt, stretching her open to accommodate the girthy giant that was poised in the "sex sled" just behind her quivering haunches. He reached deep inside her and fingered her G-spot for several minutes while she moaned, thrusting and riding his hand with enthusiasm.

"OOOOH! Hiram, that feels so good!" Rita started to whimper. "I'm SO open and ready to take that fucker! It's SO hungry this morning for some good dick!

Spreading her juices all over the twelve-inch shaft, Hiram slowly fed the vibrating invader between her cum-slicked pussy lips. As the vibrating shaft slid over her large clit her hips involuntarily speared themselves back onto its length, and a wave of orgasmic pleasure rocketed up her body. She cried out and felt not only her pussy gush with wetness but also a massive release of milk through her teats. She could feel her milk ducts opening along her udders as milk was sucked through the tubes. She lifted her head and watched in fascination as the glass container filled with her milk, not in drips and drops but in a steady stream, a creamy white fountain. Hiram locked the sled in place with the massive dildo seated deep in Rita's cunt and watched her continue to fuck it on her own. Rocking and riding the dildo back and forth through wave after wave of pleasure, she lost count of how many orgasms she had. All she knew was that every orgasm caused another let down of milk, and the constant flow was quickly filling the holding tank.

Hiram patted her rump as she shivered and shook her way through countless orgasms and walked to the glass container at her front. "Good God, Rita! You're filling this one up quickly today. I'm going to have to cap this one off and get another one!"

He went and fetched an empty container and rushed back to not waste any of the precious nectar. He deftly pinched both tubes running from Rita's udders between his fingers, stopping the flow to the almost full container, and quickly switched out the connections to the empty one. He did it so quickly that hardly a drop was lost, and when he let the tubes go, the flow of white gold made its way into the new container with an audible splash.

Hiram looked down at his wife with love in his heart and passion in his mind. He loved her so much. She was so beautiful. He had loved her as a wife; he had marveled at her inner strength and beauty as a mother; and now he loved and wanted her as this new creature. His prized heifer, queen of his herd! She had taken to the transition so well, and watching her enjoy and pleasure herself on the huge fake phallus made his cock swell with need. He knelt by her face and kissed her cheek as she was lulled with sexual bliss, her eyes closed and her breathing short and stuttering with orgasmic rhythms.

"Rita? I've got something for you, sweetie." Hiram cooed.

"Do you want to have your breakfast now, darling?" Hiram drew the milking stool in front of her and seated himself like a king on his throne. His seven-inch "scepter" jutted out, throbbing from between his legs.

"Do you want a protein shake?" he chuckled as he nudged the head of his throbbing prick against her lips, smearing them with his precum that was already dripping down his shaft.

Rita opened her eyes through the orgasmic fog she was in and realized what Hiram wanted.

"Oh, Hiram, you are awful," she said as she smiled and licked his glistening head with her tongue. "Do you want me to take care of this right now?" Hiram nodded and leaned back, letting her continue to lick her way down his shaft.

Rita continued to thrust back against the dildo, enjoying the physical act of filling herself. The thought of being filled from both ends in just a moment reignited the lust in her loins, and she started playing along with Hiram's role play. "Hmmmmmm. Do you think you've got enough in your balls to fill my belly? I'm awfully hungry this morning! I'm not even sure you've got what it takes to fill my mouth with your man milk."

"Oh really? You don't think I've got enough spunk to satisfy you? Just wait and see!"

Hiram gripped his cock and tapped it against Rita's mouth, rubbing it against her lips, her chin, and her cheeks, and painting each area in a glistening trail of precum. "I'll have enough to quench your thirst AND coat your pretty face too!"

Rita's eyes grew wide, and a wicked grin spread across her lips. "Oooh, Hiram! We've never done that before. That's filthy!" Rita waited a beat and stared directly into his eyes before huskily whispering, "I want it on my face... NOW." and she sucked his entire length into her mouth in one smooth forward motion.

For the next few minutes, Rita found a rhythm that worked for both of them. She would push herself back on the dildo, fucking her pussy, and then lean forward, deep throating Hiram's cock until she felt his heavy balls smack against her chin, and then repeat the process, sawing back and forth between the two in wild ecstasy! She loved the feeling of being taken from both ends, sealed shut by two competing cocks, and closing her eyes, she fantasized about two lovers fucking her at the same time. Her husband, grunting and moaning as he enjoyed her oral gifts and the mysterious stranger in her mind, pushing his huge cock deep in her pussy! She moaned around Hiram's shaft as he bottomed out, his stomach resting against her lips and the vibrations from her moaning must have done the trick because he quickly started panting and fucking her mouth faster.

He said through gritted teeth, "I'm so close...almost there...almost...yes...yes...yes...YES..." and on the final "yes" he thrusted one final time, and Rita felt him jettison a thick rope of cum down her throat! A second quickly followed, and as she gagged a bit, he started dragging his cock from her mouth, depositing another spurt of hot semen on her tongue before standing up and stroking vigorously over her. As she turned her face upward, she closed her eyes and felt warm jizz rain down over her cheeks, her lips, and her eyes! At the last moment, he leaned forward, held her face in his hand, and shot one last stream across her forehead, where it dripped down to join the others, coating her face like a cum mask.

Hiram sat heavily on the stool as Rita tried to look at him through cum soaked eyes. "Shit Hiram! I think I know what a glazed donut feels like now!" She laughed and started to lick the jizz from her face wherever her tongue could reach.

"Do you mind getting this dildo out of my pussy so I can stand up and get cleaned up?" She winked at him, and they both started laughing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that evening, Hiram was sitting in the living room watching TV when he received a call from Kirk.

"Hey Kirk, how's it going, good buddy?" Hiram answered brightly as he turned off the TV.

"I was about to ask you the same thing! If it's any indication from the sound of your voice, things must be going well."

Hiram glanced into the kitchen, where Rita had just bent over to put some dishes into the dishwasher, and her wide rump and naked pussy were on display. She looked simply amazing. Udders were bouncing and swinging everywhere she walked, and those teats! Being attached to an industrial milker three times a day for a full month had left her areolas a dark, puffy pink, and the teats themselves had permanently thickened to the size of large raspberries. Their length, now almost two inches long, were hard and erect at all times. His mouth watered, and it took everything in him not to hang up the phone and rush in there to bend her over the kitchen table and fuck her!

"Oh, you have NO idea how good it's going over here!"

Kirk laughed. "I think I've got a pretty good idea, Hiram! Who was the one who told you about D.I.B.'s in the first place? Do you think Miriam and I haven't benefited from the same procedure? Hell yes, we have! More milk, more... well you know what there's more of... am I right?"

"Oh, absolutely!" Hiram chuckled as Rita walked into the living room, her huge udders swaying, and she gave Hiram a quizzical look.

"Who's that?" Rita mouthed.

Hiram covered the receiver and whispered. "It's Kirk."

Kirk continued, "More money than ever before, more business opportunities with 'alternative dairy products', right? How's everything going on that front, by the way? Have you got a good supply worked out yet?"

"Everything's going great on that front, for sure!" and to emphasize his point, he reached out, smiled at Rita, and caressed her right udder tenderly. He continued, "The supply's growing every week." as he squeezed her udder and massaged her milk ducts, purposefully drawing his hand towards her thick teat, causing a thin trickle of milk to drip from its tip. Rita gasped loudly, and Hiram continued. "...and so far we're both enjoying the process immensely!"

Hiram was still milking Rita as his cock swelled and rose to its full size. He said, "Do you mind if I put you on speaker, Kirk? I've got my hands full but I want to keep talking."

"No problem, Hiram!"

Hiram pressed the speaker button and laid down the phone as he pulled Rita towards him, grasping her udders in both his hands and massaging them roughly, drawing her milk to her engorged teats as he licked and suckled each one in turn.

"I'm glad to hear your supply has come in so well for you two. Miriam and I struggled a bit at first, trying to figure out the best schedule and all that, but once she started producing, everything went smoothly. Did you struggle with anything?"

Hiram unlatched his mouth with a soft 'pop', and Rita groaned as her udders continued to spray streams of milk down her stomach and onto his stiff prick. He continued to milk her with his hands, tweaking her teats, keeping the flow going.

"I wouldn't say we've had a lot of struggles so far. Just the usual growing pains..." Hiram smiled and winked at her as he flexed his muscles and his cock bobbed up and down. "...but once it got started, it doesn't seem to be slowing down, if you get my drift?"

Rita whimpered at the sight of his dancing prick and slipped both her hands around its meaty girth. His shaft was slippery with her milk, and her fingers moved easily up and down his steely python. She fisted his full length over and over again and still never seemed to make it completely disappear beneath her grip. It was just so big! Rita and Hiram were now both milking each other, each trying to stifle their pleasure through panting and muffled groans as Kirk responded.

"Ain't that the truth? My Miriam is a regular one-woman milk factory these days. I've joked that I might just get rid of the herd altogether if she keeps it up!"

Hiram was thrusting into Rita's hands as she stroked his throbbing cock faster and harder. He had gone back to alternately sucking her milk from one udder and then the other as he felt the familiar churning in his balls. They tightened, drawing up into his crotch, getting ready to shoot a massive fountain of jizz at any moment. He wouldn't last long, and he hoped that Kirk would hurry up and end the call.

"Speaking of Miriam, we were talking this morning. Are we still on for tomorrow night's usual get together? I know you've both been busy with all of this, so we didn't want to assume. That's why I was calling in the first place."

Hiram gasped as Rita abruptly stopped jacking him off and squeezed his balls gently but firmly. The halt to his pleasure and the pressure of Rita's hand around his balls were enough to allow him to compose himself quickly and stammer out, "Uh, uh...of course...we're...um, yeah, still on for tomorrow night. We wouldn't miss it, Kirk. Rita can't wait to see Miriam, too. Um, uh yeah...I'm sure they've got a lot to catch up on."

"Ok. Sounds great! We'll see you both tomorrow night. Have a great night, Hiram. Bye!" and Kirk hung up.

"Oh, you're certainly going to have a good night, farmer Hiram." Rita said as she tightly gripped him and pulled him slowly to his feet by his cock. Never letting go of his erection, she led him like a dog on a leash towards the back door.

"I've still got one more milking before we go to bed, so let's get you out to the barn and use this on me while we're doing it! I've fucked that dildo twice today, but I want to feel the real deal this time. While you're draining my udders, you can drain your balls into my cute little cow cunt." and she teasingly "moo'd" for him all the way to the barn.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day went pretty much as it did every other day. Hiram milked Rita first thing in the morning, then he worked around the farm tending to odd jobs and repairs until Rita needed to be milked again around midday. With her udders emptied so close together, Hiram knew she would be good for the remainder of the evening. Their routine had been to wait until after dinner to have their final milking session. An hour or so before bed was perfect to allow her a comfortable night's sleep before her full, engorged udders woke her up with a need to be milked in the morning, and the cycle repeated itself. However, with Kirk and Miriam coming over, he wondered how Rita would be able to handle going off schedule tonight. They normally stayed late, and how uncomfortable would she be if they did? How desperate would she become? Rule number three had never been tested, and the thought of seeing how far he could push Rita tonight was giving him all sorts of ideas!

Rita had puttered around the house all day, cleaning and preparing for dinner. An hour before Kirk and Miriam's arrival, Hiram had told Rita he was going to go get cleaned up and dressed. When she heard the water start in the shower, Rita sat for ten or twenty minutes, thinking about the night to come. She hadn't worn clothes for almost a month, and the thought of the constriction of wearing them tonight made her skin start to itch. She loved the freedom of being nude, and the knowledge that she didn't have to hide her true self was heaven. No judging eyes at the supermarket from other women. No thought of how ugly or fat she felt. She hadn't been around anyone other than Hiram, and she loved not thinking about any of that stuff. She had planned to wait until the last possible moment before putting clothes on, and with less than an hour to go, she knew it was now or never. Sighing, she got up and ventured to their bedroom to take her own shower and find something to wear.

When she got there, Hiram was just getting out and toweling off his hair. She looked at his naked body and watched the water run down his chest, over his small belly, and drip down his long, flaccid penis. Even semi-erect, it was still impressive, swinging with potential. His balls were relaxed and hung large, and visually pronounced. The thought of not seeing all that sexy, fuckable flesh for the next several hours made her feel desperate, and she walked quickly to him and started to fondle and stroke him.

"Whoah!" Hiram said as he dropped his towel and pulled her hands from his crotch. "Wait a minute! Kirk and Miriam will be here any minute. Hold off until later."

"Come on, Hiram. Just a quickie before you put it all away inside your pants for the night!"

"What's gotten into you, Rita?" Hiram laughed and held her in his arms. "Tonight'll be great, and once they leave, we'll go back to our 'no-clothes rules' and I'll milk you, and we can have sex as much as you want! Now, get in that shower and get cleaned up. Hurry because I've got a surprise for you to wear."