Hiram's Dairy Farm Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she had showered and dried off she wrapped herself in her long terrycloth robe and stepped out of the bathroom. Hiram was there, fully dressed in a nice button-down shirt, khaki pants, and stylish dress shoes. He looked amazing. "Oh, Hiram, you look so handsome!"

"Well, I figured as long as we had to put on clothes tonight, we might as well look good doing it. So, I ordered some outfits for the both of us. This is mine, and I want you to close your eyes, and I'll lay out yours."

Rita closed them immediately and quickly heard the sounds of cloth and paper rustling as he laid things across the bed. Once everything seemed ready to Hiram's liking, the sounds stopped, and she heard him step away from the bed.

"Open!" he demanded, and she did.

Lying on the bed was a beautiful black silk dress. Not formal, but tastful, and stylish. It was sleeveless with thick black straps and a scoop-necked front. She was glad he had bought her a dress with straps since there was no way she would be able to go braless with the massive cannon balls she was now sporting! Then she noticed the bra and panty set lying next to the dress, and her mouth dropped open. They were both printed with a bold black and white cow print pattern! She walked over and picked up the bra.

Hiram smiled. "It's a nursing bra. I had to search for a long time on the internet to find one with the pattern and finally had to order it from a woman who makes custom lingerie. She made the panties too. Take a look."

Rita laid down the bra and picked up the panties. She stretched it out between her hands and saw that it was a pair of thongs in the back and a split-crotch style in the front!

"Oh, Hiram...are you kidding?" Rita asked as she turned, holding the small piece of fabric that would barely cover the palm of her hand, let alone her rump.

Hiram walked up and untied her robe, pulling it down her arms and let it fall around her feet, leaving her naked. He wrapped her in his arms and deeply kissed her, pressing his growing erection into her mound and rubbing it against her enlarged clit. She moaned and ground her pussy against his growing bulge, the sensation of her clit rubbing against his pants sending tingles of sexual current coursing through her pussy.

He allowed her to writhe against him for a moment before whispering in her ear, "Do you want to please me?"

"Yes, you know I do. I'd do anything for you!"

"Then get dressed." he said, taking the panties and holding them open for her to step into. As she reluctantly did so, he pulled them up over her hips, and she adjusted the front to cover as much of her pussy as she could, even though no matter how hard she tried, her little "cow cock" clit poked through the split in the front. Also, even that little demonstration of passion had left her pussy lips wet and dripping, and now, without a crotch to speak of in these panties, it was drooling down her inner thighs!

"Don't worry, Rita. It'll be fun. Plus, you agreed to this. Remember, rule three." He winked at her. "If it makes you feel any better, I'm not wearing any underwear at all!" and he stepped back to show the large tent his cock was making in his pants. Rita rolled her eyes and ignored his attempt at humor.

"Now for the bra!" Hiram beamed as he held it out to her.

Rita took it and realized the nursing bra was not the "heavy duty" underwire-supported type like she had hoped. Those types had cups that could be lowered by unclipping them from the bra strap to uncover the breast, but this one was the more casual sports bra style with crisscrossing cotton material that could be easily pulled aside and tucked under the breast, allowing even quicker and easier access. She had a couple of this style when she was breastfeeding, but she always wore it around the house for comfort and definitely never when company was coming over!

"I'm not sure about this, Hiram." Rita stated as she pulled the nursing bra over her head and adjusted the front over her massive udders. Since it was cotton and made to stretch, she was able to get it over them, but just barely, and the top of them spilled over so much that her areolas were peeking out a bit. It wasn't as supportive as she would have liked either, and once she pulled the dress on, she realized how unsupportive it was! With the scoop neck front and the weight of her udders pulling the dress down further, her breasts were so fully on display it wasn't funny. Her cleavage was so deep that if she bent down, she was in real danger of them spilling out, and to make matters worse, the cow print was clearly visible from almost every angle, even if she wasn't bent over!

"Hiram, I don't know if I can do this." she blurted. "I feel like you want to put me on display for Kirk and Miriam."

"Why shouldn't I? I'm proud you're my wife, and I'm proud to have you as the queen of my herd. You're gorgeous, Rita! I love you, and I can't wait for them to see you. Remember too, Miriam's had the same procedure as you, and it's not like she was hiding her assets the last time they were here."

She sighed and adjusted the dress as best she could, which she suddenly realized was a size too small and rode up to her upper thigh. If she wasn't careful, when she sat down, everyone would get a nice view of her pussy! How could she make it through the night?

She knew Hiram was right. Miriam had practically worn a neon sign across her chest, announcing that she'd had some work done the last time they'd seen her. Her tight dress and protruding nipples had been a homing beacon to Hiram's eyes all night, and it was what had pushed her to get the same treatment in the first place. She had wanted to look like her, to feel as confident about her body, and grab Hiram's attention in the same way. Now, she was in practically the same dress, displaying the same assets, and Hiram wasn't hiding his desire as he stood with an erection in his pants, eye-fucking her. When she thought of it that way, she realized she was playing out the exact fantasy she had wished for only a month before. She could do this! She could be confident, sexy, and above all else, willing to push her boundaries once again to make Hiram happy. Even if Kirk and Miriam didn't know about their arrangement, she was still Hiram's heifer, and she'd go the extra mile to please him.

The doorbell rang, and Hiram grabbed Rita and pulled her to him once more, kissing her and sliding his hands across her chest, giving her teats one final hard squeeze through her dress. She gasped and felt the familiar sensation of a let down of milk directly into the nursing bra! He let go, and she looked down to see two dark spots of moisture the size of silver dollars spread out from her leaking udders. Her swollen and aroused teats stood out against the front of the dress, proudly announcing her heightened arousal. Thankfully, the dress was black, so the milk stains weren't as noticeable as they could have been, but there was no mistaking them up close! Before she could protest or yell at him, he kissed her again and playfully spanked her rump!

"Go get the door. Our guests are waiting! Hurry!" She turned in a huff and went to greet Kirk and Miriam.

When she opened the door, they both warmly said their hellos and stepped inside. They continued talking, but Rita immediately noticed that both their gazes kept returning again and again to her low-cut dress and exposed heaving cleavage. She felt more naked in the dress than if she wasn't wearing anything at all, but she noticed that thankfully, Miriam was also wearing a very similarly cut dress and apparently no bra (again!) so she tried to relax. Miriam, as always, continued to talk a mile a minute, taking her arm and drawing her towards the kitchen, chatting excitedly.

"Rita, you look simply amazing! Your dress is divine, and your body? Honey, let me tell you, I wish I had gotten that big after my procedure! Good Lord! You've got to tell me what you're doing to keep up that shape! I'm telling you if Kirk wanted me to..." and their conversation died away from Kirk and Hiram's hearing as they disappeared into the kitchen to finalize the dinner arrangements.

The two men watched them go, admiring them equally, before heading to the living room to relax and chat. Kirk was the first to state the obvious.

"Hiram...I mean...don't take this the wrong way...but, holy shit! Rita's a knockout! I thought Miriam took to the procedure outstandingly, but Rita? She's on a whole other level. How'd you do it?"

"I don't know what to tell you, Kirk. It's been like this from day one. Her udd-- um, her breasts have just been growing the more we milk her. I've got her up to producing almost a gallon a day, and her urges seem to help with production, so I make sure to keep her aroused as much as possible."

"A gallon a day?!" Kirk exclaimed in shock. "How is that possible? I've been milking Miriam five to six times a day for close to three months, and I haven't been able to get her up to that amount. What's your secret?"

"Well, let me ask you a question first. What are you using to milk Miriam?"

"Just a normal breast pump. We had to order special cups to fit her enlarged breast size, but other than that, nothing special."

Hiram grinned. "Industrial. Goat. Milker." slowly emphasizing each word.

Kirk's mouth gaped. "What? Are you telling me you've been using a milking machine on Rita? Milking her...like a cow...or I guess, like a goat? I never thought of using farm-grade milking machines. They'd be too powerful. It just never crossed my mind to try a goat milker."

"Well, of course! You heard the doctor at D.I.B.'s. This was for better milk production. Dairy improvement! What did you think the procedure was for Kirk?"

"I'm an idiot!" Kirk slammed his palm against his forehead and sat back against the couch in shock and wonderment. "I thought it was more figurative, and once Miriam started giving milk, I assumed selling the excess breast milk for a profit was what they meant by 'increased dairy production'. So you're saying Rita went along with this?"

"You have no idea! She practically begged me to do it. Her urges for sex, coupled with the milking, have absolutely transformed her. She wants to please me, and in turn, I love watching her enjoy herself and become what she truly wants to be. It's a win-win for us both! Doesn't Miriam want to please you? Didn't you mention that she couldn't keep her hands off you? Couldn't you convince her to try it?"

"Well sure! I mean, she definitely wanted more sex after the procedure, and when we're using the breast pump, she always wants to fuck afterwards, but I don't know, Hiram. I'm still processing all of this, and I'd love to hear exactly how this works." Kirk said, his eyes wide as he thought through the possibilities.

"Oh, I think I can do you one, or maybe even two, better, Kirk. Tonight, just follow my lead, and I bet you won't have to do much to convince Miriam of anything."

They continued to talk as Hiram outlined his plan for the evening to Kirk. As soon as dinner was ready, Rita called the men to the table, where everything was laid out and ready to eat. They all sat, ate, and chatted about all sorts of benign subjects. Everyone was laughing easily, the flow of conversation was pleasant, and everyone was having a great time.

When dinner was done, they all went into the living room for dessert and coffee. Rita said she'd grab the cake, and Hiram volunteered to help her get the coffee. When Rita went to the counter to lay out the cake on plates, Hiram snuck up behind her and lifted the back of her dress, exposing her thong-covered rump. He grasped each cheek and gave it a playful squeeze. Rita jumped and almost dropped the plates she was holding as Hiram stepped up and ground his growing erection into her crack. She groaned and pressed back against him, trying to grind his cock into her crotchless pussy. She laid the plates aside and bent even further forward, spreading her legs at the same time, exposing herself to him even more. "Fuck Hiram! I'm so horny. I've been sitting all through dinner in these panties thinking about your cock and how badly I need it inside me. Please, just give me something quick."

Hiram reached between her legs and pumped his fingers into her sopping, wet folds. At the same time, he reached his other hand around and grasped her udders through her dress, alternately squeezing and massaging, knowing this would trigger them to think it was time for their nightly milking and let down and refill quickly. They were overdue to be drained by over an hour, and Rita moaned deep in her throat.

"How's my cow queen now, Rita? Feeling full? Need to be milked?" and he sped up his digital assault on her throbbing pussy.

"Oh Fuck!" Rita hissed. "My udders are SO full! They need you, Hiram. I need you. Can't we ask them to leave and go to the barn?"

Hiram quickly pulled his fingers from her pussy and pulled her dress back down over her rump, making her presentable again. Rita turned in disbelief and panted, "What are you doing to me, Hiram? I need to be milked. I'm so full right now!" she said, pointing at the soaked fabric of her dress.

Hiram washed his hands and picked up the cups of coffee. "We've got guests, my dear. We'll be done soon, and besides, we don't need to go all the way out to the barn to get you some relief. Remember, rule number three." He grinned and winked. "Don't forget the cake!"

Hiram brought the coffee into the living room, distributed the cups to Kirk and Miriam, sat with his own cup, and started talking about the price of milk. Kirk picked up the conversation cue and guided it smoothly towards milking techniques he'd read about, and Hiram went one step further into discussing an article he had read about people selling breast milk.

"Miriam, Kirk was telling me you've been able to sell over $500 of your breast milk online?"

Miriam almost choked on her coffee, and at that moment Rita came back in with the slices of cake. "Oh! Perfect timing, sweetie!" Hiram said. "We were just talking about milk, and damned if I didn't forget it in the kitchen when I brought out the coffee."

Rita had a thin layer of sweat on her brow and she looked a bit uncomfortable. The obvious milk-soaked circles around her udders didn't seem to be helping her calm her nerves. "I'll get it." she said as she turned to head back to the kitchen.

"Don't go to all that trouble, honey. Just come here." and Hiram motioned for Rita to stand in front of him. She hesitated, but once she met Hiram's playful smile and the twinkle in his eyes, she walked over and stood next to where he sat on their love seat. Hiram reached up and unceremoniously pulled the black straps of her dress down over her arms, revealing the soaked cow-print nursing bra to Kirk and Miriam. Rita moaned deep in her throat as he pulled down the wet cotton cup covering her left udder and tucked it under itself. Now, fully exposed, he reached up and caressed it, lifting and squeezing the huge orb. Its teat was already leaking and dripping milk due to his previous pawing in the kitchen, and with very little encouragement, it shot a stream onto the carpet.

"Whoops!" Hiram laughed as he picked up his coffee cup and squeezed a few well-aimed squirts of Rita's milk into it.

Throughout this process, Miriam's eyes had been transfixed on Rita's lactating breasts, her mouth hanging open at the spectacle. Hardly able to believe what she was seeing she finally gasped and hissed, "Kirk!"

Hiram heard her and answered, "Oh, I'm sorry, Kirk. Where's my manners? Did you want some? Rita, go serve Kirk, would you, honey?"

Rita turned and walked towards Kirk, seemingly in a trance. Her hand reached to her dripping udder and offered it towards them both. Squeezing and massaging herself, a steady stream of milk shot forward. Kirk's eyes were glued to it, and he grinned as he reached out with his coffee cup to receive her milk. Miriam almost screamed, "KIRK! What the hell are you doing? Have you gone crazy?"

"I just wanted some milk with my coffee." Kirk played dumb.

"The hell you did. You've got more than enough right here, thank you very much." Miriam stated as she lifted her own weighty bosoms through her dress for emphasis.

"Well, get them out then before my coffee gets cold. If not, Rita's are right here." Kirk retorted.

Confused and shocked at Kirk's bold statement, she mumbled, "I am not milking myself in front of Hiram."

Hiram interrupted, "I'm sorry, Miriam. I wasn't thinking. We've all been friends for so long that I didn't think breasts and lactation would offend you this badly. I think we're all adults here tonight, and we all know about what's been happening between us. Let's start over and clear the air with some facts. You and Rita are lactating based on the side effects of an amazing procedure. In turn, Kirk and I are milking you both and selling the product at an amazing profit! It's as natural and normal for Kirk and I to milk you as we do our cows. Rita's not bothered being naked in front of Kirk; are you Rita?"

Rita gave a resigned sigh and a smile. "No, if Hiram thinks it's ok for me to be naked, I'm fine with it. As long as Kirk is okay with it...and of course you are too, Miriam. If I have to be totally honest, I'm so full I'm aching, and just expressing that little bit I just did was a bit of a relief!"

"There you go!" Hiram clapped his hands. "See Miriam? I'm not bothered by it. Kirk, are you bothered by seeing Rita's breasts? Would you be okay if I were to see Miriam's breasts?"

"Not a bit!" Kirk said brightly as he reached across and started slipping down Miriam's dress straps. She stopped his hands and looked him in the eyes, still confused and irritated but looking to Kirk for direction.

"Kirk, is this what you want? You're really ok with this?" He kissed her softly and continued pulling her dress front down. "Yes, I'm fine with this. Trust me, and I love you."

Miriam hesitantly pulled her arms from the straps, and the top of the dress slipped down to lay on her lap. Without a bra, Miriam's tits were quickly exposed, and Hiram saw that her nipples and areolas were both a lighter shade of pink than Rita's. They were definitely stiff and erect, which Hiram assumed was the excitement of the situation.

Following Hiram's example, Kirk reached out and massaged Miriam's breasts, squeezing and tweaking her nipples until he extracted a few drops of milk. Miriam sighed deeply in pleasure and closed her eyes, laying her head back against the couch. Kirk milked her in earnest until thin streams trickled down her breasts. Kirk smiled at Hiram and placed his coffee cup under each one catching as much as he could. "We had a session with the breast pump just before we came over, so she's not as full as you, Rita." he said apologetically.

Rita smirked, "Well, don't mind us, Kirk. If she's anything like me, I know exactly how she's feeling. Take your time, massage, and squeeze, and I'm sure you'll get more than you can handle after a while." She winked at him as she walked back and sat next to Hiram.

"In fact, since we're all getting so comfortable, I'm going to take this wet thing off and let Hiram have a go at milking me properly!" Turning towards Hiram, she pulled the dress straps down her arms and pulled her nursing bra over her head, exposing both of her still-dripping udders. Now both women sat topless with their spouses manhandling their enormous lactating mounds. The living room was filled with the soft sighs and moans of Rita and Miriam, both enjoying the experience immensely.

As Hiram focused on milking Rita, he felt the familiar sensation of his cock start to stir. Since he wasn't wearing any underwear, he had no way of hiding its presence as it continued to grow an obvious erection in his pants. "Well, this is either going to go very well or Kirk and Miriam won't come back ever again!" he thought.