Hired a Monster Slayer to Slay Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Dominant Bi Elf fucks submissive trans-girl human.
3.9k words
4.65
3.7k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gber1
gber1
82 Followers

Terrand moved his cock out of the way to get a good look at her blushing face. Her freckles almost blended in, her skin was so red, ice blue eyes almost empty-looking if they didn't scream satisfied lust. "How'd my cum taste?"

Bell couldn't deny him any ounce of eye contact. "Pretty good."

Terrand hadn't let go of her head or throat yet. "Just pretty good?"

"Best dessert I've ever tasted." She was squealing on the inside.

He patted her cheek with the palm of his hand. "Good girl."

Bell took one tiny glance at the cauldron before looking back at him. "I think dinner is done."

"I'm suddenly not very hungry." Terrand's cock was half hard, still slick in spit. "Call me crazy."

"You seem pretty sane to me." Bell still had spunk, despite the draining.

Terrand put his cock against her lips again. "Are you always this bratty?"

She didn't reply, except opening her mouth wide and pushing her head toward his member, which was pointless in his grip. He pushed inside to her burning soaked tongue, and let her swirl around his girth til Terrand swelled to full hardness again. He spoke to her in a disappointed tone. "You've swallowed all the lube, now how can I fuck your ass?"

Bell responded by vibrating around his flesh, as if he could actually hear her.

"You can't suck and talk, silly girl. Work that tongue and make my cock dripping wet." Terrand glanced at the window next to them, noticing that darkness had creeped into the landscape and dimmed their surroundings. Someone easily could have walked by earlier, seen what they were doing. "What would your neighbors think if they saw you sucking off a bounty hunter? Do they know of your little secret too?" Terrand let go of her neck with his left hand and crawled into the front of her dress, traveling all the way down her flat chest to her thighs, grabbing her balls and teasing her hard cock with his thumb.

Bell moved her hands to his legs, holding his ass while she drooled excessively on his length, spit starting to cover her face and trail down her neck. She used her new grip to force his cock deeper into her throat, tongue working overtime to soak him in spit and spread it evenly. Spit bubbles formed at the corner of her lips.

Terrand had to pull his hand back and his body away from Bell, removing his rock hard cock from her mouth. Her spit was dripping off the tip, onto her nose, cheeks and forehead. The dark skinned Elf seized Bell by her armpits and shoulders, pulling her up off the table till she was dangling with her back to him a few inches above the ground. Terrand pressed his body against hers, scraping her knees against the edge of the table, til she took the hint and folded her legs, kneeling on her shins. Bell braced herself against the oak wood with her forearms, arching her ass up toward him. Once she was on all fours, doggy style at his mercy, she felt her dress hike up her legs and thighs, bunching up on her waist.

He gave a sigh of relief, hands on her almost naked hips. Her silk underwear was white, damp stains all over her crotch. Terrand parted the string against her hole, rubbing his thumb against the surface of her asshole. "Is this mine?" Terrand asked quizzically.

Bell's eyes were rolling around in her sockets from the anticipation, she buried her head into her arms but kept her mouth unobstructed. "I dunno, is it?"

"You better let me know, I wouldn't want to force anything." Terrand kept massaging her pink, wrinkly flesh, watching as it parted slightly against his stimulation. His other hand slapped her ass cheek, leaving a red mark on her untanned, pale skin.

Bell slowly curled her lips into a smirk. "If you have to ask, then the answer is no."

Terrand pressed his thumb inside of her, twirling it in a circle. "Then I won't ask." Not anymore. The softest pop signaled his finger leaving, her skin squeezing it so tight it helped push him out. He put both of his hands on each ass cheek, palms and fingers grabbing every inch he could get a hold of. His right hand contrasted against her skin and pulled aside panties, wrapped around his grip. The Elf decided to get a real taste, his nose pressed against the top of her buttcrack while he raked his tongue against her quivering cave.

Bell's eyelids hovered between closed and open, moaning openly while her slit was eaten out. She put her head into her forearms again, closing her eyes and focusing on the way Terrand made her feel. His hands were colder than her ass, but not for long, soaking in the heat of her skin. His nose went from touching her crack to buried in it once he dedicated the full length of his tongue to the job. Bell's insides opened for the cool, wet invader, pleasure surging through her legs. Then as quickly as it came, it was gone. A thunderous slap shocked her so bad her entire body jumped.

"Beg for it or you won't get it." Terrand pressed the tip of his cock against her chasm, threatening to dive in. But he pressed against it with minimal force, teasing her entrance.

Bell waited a few seconds, wondering if he would relent. But she couldn't take the anticipation. "Please fuck my pussy."

"Louder." He ever so slightly pressed his crown harder against her.

"Fuck my brains out you stupid-"

Terrand moved his arms to her neck, locking his forearm against her throat while his other hand pulled the right side of her mouth open. Then he entered her swiftly, burying his length inside her. Bell gasped and moaned loudly, forced to sound so animalistic with no control over her lips. He sheathed his entire dick inside her, enjoying the scorching heat of her body. Every cell in his body wanted to rut, but he waited patiently while Bell squirmed and mewled in his grasp. Terrand rested his head against hers side by side, his mouth a few inches away from her ear. "It'll feel good soon, just relax."

Bell's entire body was pinned under his, his muscled arms locked in a death grip on her. Her hole was screaming with discomfort, and even though she used all her energy to squirm away, it was utterly hopeless. Her energy only served to squeeze his shaft harder, making her insides part to make room for his flesh. His girth stretched her wide, hips pinned against her ass. Tingling sensations drifted up and down her spine, pain and pleasure mixed interchangeably. Bell felt like she had been struck by lightning and was curled up in a ball, ready to die with the signals her body was sending her brain. She stayed locked in that moment, quivering against Terrand's body. "It hurts..." Bell's words warped by his fingers in her mouth, which were now covered in saliva that was collecting in her stretched cheek.

"I bet it feels good too." Terrand readjusted his fingers in her mouth, getting a deeper grip and soaking them on her spit.

Bell found it harder to speak. 'Y-yeah...I guess so."

"Where's the gratitude, little girl? I made that dessert myself. Fed you as the guest in your home. More than generous I'd say." Terrand tightened his arm lock against her neck.

"Verwy gene-ereus..." Bell squeezed her ass around his cock, trying to trap him inside her forever. "Tank yeu." She couldn't look at him, but that didn't stop her from trying, giving him the side eye.

Terrand couldn't tell, to her benefit. "I think you're ready." He went excruciatingly slow, pulling his cock out to the cold air. She let out a long whimper, increasing in intensity with his ceding of territory. Her entire body trembled in anticipation, knowing that this was the small little amount of time she had left before Terrand dominated her without any question in either of their minds.

Bell kept rolling the thought around in her mind, unable to be present in the moment. He's got control over every facet of my being, and I've never felt so alive. I never want this feeling to go away. She moved her hands to the edge of the table and braced herself, leaking a puddle into her panties, dripping onto the table. Her drool was falling down her chin like a slow but steady waterfall. Terrand's hand was utterly soaked in her spit when he finally let go.

He took his little collection and rearranged Bell's guts slowly removing his shaft. Then Terrand covered his cock with the puddle of saliva, rubbing it in. He took this opportunity to readjust, pulling Bell against his chest, lifting her up from the table she was clinging to. Her fingers slipped away while he used his new free hand to put her in a full chokehold. She was immobilized against his frame, her back pressed against his hairy caramel chest.

"My sweet little princess, are you ready?" Terrand asked, slowly pushing his cock back inside her.

Bell didn't know what to do with her hands, so she grabbed his forearms and held on for dear life. "As long as you call me princess more." She bit her lip and closed her eyes, focusing on the sensation of being filled up again.

Terrand's arms were tight against her neck and chin, maintaining the grip easily on her small body. Her dress started to get in the way so he grabbed the bottom of it and pulled it off her shoulders, and over her head, revealing her nicely tanned and untanned skin all up and down her back and abdomen. Her skin was soft and plush, pale in all the places her clothes normally were. Then his grip was around her head again and she leaned toward his chest, using his arms to brace herself.

Bell's ass was tight, constricting and pushing his cock out at every crevice. Every tiny movement felt exaggerated, but Terrand couldn't hold himself back anymore. He slid back inside her scorching hot body, his cock wet with her saliva, and waited with bated breath the sounds that were falling through her lips. It was hard not to rut like a madman, but he wanted her nice and stretched. "You're making a mess on the dinner table, honey." Terrand teased, burying himself halfway inside of her.

Bell was in the throws of ecstasy mixed with pain, trying not to sound like a disheveled mess. Her spirit and ego were at stake, after all. She was ready to get taken, but god help her if she was going to be caught being called submissive instead of bratty. "Actually, you're the one making a mess." Bell knew he could just tighten his grip on her throat and completely silence her, but then the little moans and mewls wouldn't come out so easily.

Terrand started a slow rhythm, pushing a few inches in, and taking it back til the crown of his cock was the only thing left inside, then back in halfway. "Naughty princess, blaming others for her messes." He pushed past that halfway point, just for the sounds she'd make instead of replying.

Bell gasped, swallowing the residual spit in her mouth for once. "You... made me." She squealed, a hint of betrayal in her tone.

He removed the extra bit, even as she tightened her grip on his dick. "I can't hear you, princess." Terrand pushed it back in, fighting through her tight taint til his balls were touching her ass, and his base was buried firmly inside of Bell.

She moaned in pain, for a moment, but it turned into a girly groan of pleasure pretty quickly. He's... so big. I've never felt this good before. Bell didn't have the wherewithal to fight him with words, and the angle she was held in made it impossible to push back. So her only response was to wiggle her ass at him invitingly.

"So submissive, my cute little princess." Terrand pulled out and slammed back in a few times, short but quick pistons, just to rile her up even more. Her asshole was so heated and unyielding, it was like her fighting spirit lived on in her tight hole. "You're lucky it's night time, otherwise the whole kingdom would be watching you get fucked on your own dining room table."

Bell dug her nails into his arms, and out of instinct bit his forearm near her mouth. It wasn't hard enough to be considered resistance, but wasn't soft enough to be called 'playing around' either. It was her way of evening out the power exchange. The pain he caused her, would come back to bite him too. Her insides were spasming and tingling with a deep body euphoria that she never experienced before.

Terrand refused to loosen his grip on her, and so transferred all his focus into fucking her. He started plowing her for real this time, going from crown to balls deep with every thrust, gaining speed with every pump. Bell moaned through the bite, digging deeper into his flesh. He didn't care. Not while he ravaged her so utterly.

By now Belle's cock had slipped out of her panties and was flopping against her tummy every time Terrand thrusted into her backside. Her balls were still in her underwear, the stream of clear precum leaked all over her belly button, leaving a trail. It wobbled helplessly every time Terrand thrusted inside her. In a way it felt better than being stuck inside her panties. Another sensation to focus on while her world was split in two.

Terrand was completely ignoring the small, trace amounts of blood coming out of his arms. The small amount of pain was immaterial to him in comparison to the feeling of his dick sliding in and out of her ass. His tempo matched how much he wanted to slam into her at the start, fucking her rough, using his entire cock. Terrand looked down at the action greedily, watching his brown cock pound her ass cheeks, his length melting into her body like butter. Bell was sobbing like a bitch in heat, through her teeth and his blood.

Bell's mind was melting. I can't believe he's fucking me like this. It's so amazing. Her legs started to tremble, her body quivering. He's using me just like a girl. I've waited so long for this. She didn't have the energy to fight anymore, her teeth softened and her nails eased off. His cock hit every spot, especially that one. Every part of her was laid out on this table for him to feast, and he was feasting.

Terrand increased his speed, feeling the spunk start to churn in his balls. It was time for the finale, and he couldn't wait to paint her walls. He slammed her hole with every bit of veracity he had left, sweat dripping down his ass and hips. "It's time to impregnate the princess." The bounty hunter had a fat grin on his face saying that. He wasn't quite ready to bust, but that didn't stop Bell.

Just the thought of his cum inside of her set her off on a magical journey. Bell started convulsing in his arms, her cock spasming out cum as fast as it could shoot. She covered her own chest and nipples with it, with some just splashing on the table below. Oh my god. Bell mumbled into his arm, her teeth barely scraping against his skin. She was rolling her eyes around her head in ecstasy, and Terrand hadn't even cum yet.

He felt the earthquake throughout her body, and that only made him fuck her harder, trying to dump his load as soon as he could. The baby batter shot out after he bottomed his cock in her interior, but Terrand kept thrusting, cum pushed out with every drive. He came a lot, seemingly unphased by the fact this was his second load. The excavated cum started to drip down her ass crack to her balls and panties, then the table. Once Terrand had fully emptied his seed, he slowly pulled out and let Bell out of his chokehold, slowly putting her on the table.

Terrand watched the cum leak out of her gaping hole, his cock eventually starting to soften. "Oh no. I impregnated the princess. You can't have my bastards." He smiled, pleased with his handiwork, watching her crumbled figure still slowly wiggle her used ass at him.

Bell was still in the throws of the experience, lost to the sensations in her body. Everything was joyous to her. Literally nothing could top this moment.

Then Terrand scooped her up and held her like a baby, like he did when he first started. He carried her to her bedroom, fluids leaking the whole time. The Elf put her down in her bed, and crawled up behind her, cuddling into her backside. He wrapped his arms around her chest, and removed any space between their bodies, his mouth resting at the base of her neck. Terrand's shallow breaths traveled down her spine, causing her to shiver at first.

Bell only felt Terrand's half hard cock rubbing against her aching, gaping, leaking hole. "Why'd you stop?" She sounded weak.

Terrand kept breathing on her spine, forcing her body to react to his presence in every way possible. "Cuz I was done." He kissed the back of her neck.

"You..." Bell turned her head toward him to give him the side eye. Her ice blue eyes pierced him even with her lack of energy. "Forgot to eat."

Terrand paused. "Yeah, you're right." Then he kissed her again.

"Waste of a good meal." Bell sounded like she was ready to sleep. She turned toward her bed, defeated.

Terrand blinked and came up with his own dirty little plot. "You want me to eat, huh? And leave you here all alone?"

Bell moved her hands backwards and wrapped them like wet spaghetti around his back. "No."

Terrand started moving down her spine. "Well fine then. I'll find something to eat in bed." She was in no state to resist. He manhandled her easily, til he was face to face with her still gaping hole. He started licking her ass clean, hearing her protest only made him lick more.

"That's so gross." Bell said. That's so fucking hot.

He cleaned his own cum off her with his tongue, unaffected by the nature of his act. "Everything on this body is mine."

Bell couldn't reply to him. It was like a jolt in her nervous system, like the pieces all fell into place. "Yes sir."

Terrand finally got what he wanted; just a modicum of respect. He gave her hole a few more licks for good measure, then moved her back into the little spoon position and cuddled with her. Everything was right as rain. "Sweet dreams, princess."

Bell's heart fluttered and thumped in her chest. The world is perfect right now. She got lost in his presence, their skin touching, the smell of his sweat and cum. All of it felt like a dream she hadn't woken up from yet. And as much as she tried to keep her eyes open and be present, it was like quicksand, dragging her down into sleep that much faster.

Terrand noticed Bell fall asleep, and he nuzzled his nose into the back of her neck, smelling her hair and skin. Her scent was strawberries and hay. He didn't know what to do, still electrified by what he had done. The Elf laid quiet, with his feelings and thoughts bouncing around inside his head. Should I stay? He asked, wondering if this fling was leading anywhere. If it could lead anywhere. It felt so wrong to leave. But it didn't feel right to stay either. He put that decision off til the morning, but it took him hours to finally fall asleep.

And when he awoke, it was still dark out. The sun barely visible, tiny streaks of red and purple taking over the black sky. Birds chirping, grasshoppers buzzing. Terrand looked down at the girl still fast asleep next to him. Now was the time to make a decision. She has a life. I have a horse. The two didn't seem quite equal in his mind. Did she have a family to consult? Was her husband about to crash into the house? He really didn't spend a lot of time on small talk, now did he?

Dick always making the decisions. He pulled himself away from Bell gracefully, careful to go slow and listen to her breathing pattern. Once he disentangled himself, he tip-toed to his trousers in the living room. As he picked up his pants and started to put them on, he saw the puddle on the dining table. His member started thickening in his pants while he stared, remembering everything that happened. This might be the one. Terrand noticed the scabs all over his arms, teeth marks. She's a keeper for sure man, what are you thinking?

Terrand went for the front door and grabbed his boots, armor and weapons. The door was so creaky, but he went slow and managed to slip out without a fuss. His horse was still tied to the water trough in front of the barn, and he closed the distance with haste. The saddlebag on his horse was unclasped, so he made sure nothing was missing. He opened the book Bell had taken earlier, "A Maiden's Lost Innocence". The Elf noticed something handwritten on the inside cover.

gber1
gber1
82 Followers
12