Hired a Monster Slayer to Slay Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't leave

♡ Bell ♡

He stopped and stared at it, flabbergasted. How did she know? Terrand didn't know what to do anymore. Every thought in his brain seemed to hit a different switch. He was stuck in time and space, unable to make a decision he could live with.

This is not my life. I'm not a farm boy. The bounty hunter closed the book and put it back in his saddlebag, then patted the back of his horse. "Guess we forgot to put you in the barn, eh girl? Hungry?" He untied the reins from the post and led the horse into the barn, to the first empty stall. There was one other horse in the barn, presumably Bell's. Terrand made sure his steed had hay, removed his saddle, and walked back to the house.

Once he was through the front door, the smell of smoked meat and eggs filled his nostrils. Terrand took his armor, weapons and boots off, and wandered into the kitchen.

Bell was in a floral sundress, roses covered the fabric. She was cooking bacon and eggs at the fireplace. She didn't react to his presence, even as he made plenty of noise.

Terrand came up behind her and wrapped his hands around her waist, resting his face against her cheek for a quick kiss. "I put my horse in the barn."

Bell didn't react to him. "You read the note?" She flipped the bacon as it started to crisp and snap.

He stayed in the intimate position with her, even as she reacted somewhat coldly to him. "I did."

She kept focusing on cooking the food instead of him. "So what's the verdict, Mr. Bounty Hunter?"

Terrand took a long inhale of the smell of the food. "I'm considering a new line of work."

Bell sounded a little hopeful, and warm. "Oh, really? What's that?"

"Stable boy." Terrand kissed her cheek.

12