Hired by My Fiance's Ex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucas96
Lucas96
1,861 Followers

Brad smirked. "Go ahead."

She let out an eager little whimper, then bent down to kiss the head of Brad's cock. She looked up at him with a mischievous little smile. "Let's see if I can still deepthroat it."

He smiled down at her, resting his hand on the back of her head as she slid his massive cock down her throat. Sure enough, she took it all on her first try. "Fuuuck yeah, baby, just like the good old days," Brad groaned. She slid her mouth back off of him and smiled up proudly at him. "Did you know you're one of the only girls I've been with who can do that?" Brad asked.

"Mmmm, really?" Daisy asked, sliding her tongue along his shaft. "I bet you've been missing my blowjobs then, huh?"

"Mmm, you know it," Brad groaned, gently pushing his cock back down her throat. "That's it, suck that cock like you used to, slut."

Daisy expertly and enthusiastically bobbed her head up and down on his cock for a few minutes. As she did, Brad looked at the camera and smirked, holding Daisy's head in place and fucking her face. When he released her, she pulled her mouth off his cock, looked up at him, and said, "Oh my god, I can't believe I'm actually doing this."

"You missed it, didn't you?" Brad asked.

Daisy kneeled in front of him, sliding her hands across his chest again. "You have no idea," she said. "Lucas has, like, never made me cum, so I've always had to get myself off. And, well, thinking about you has pretty much always done the trick."

"Yeah?" Brad said, his hand sliding up her body and gently wrapping around her neck. "You've been touching yourself thinking about me all this time?"

Daisy just nodded, looking desperately into his eyes.

"I fucking own your pussy, don't I?" he asked, choking her a little more firmly now. Again, she nodded. He released her, pushing her away a little as he did. "Take your shorts off, slut."

Daisy immediately peeled her shorts and panties off, now completely naked on our bed, spreading her legs and showing off her wet pussy for Brad. Brad stepped out of his jeans and got onto the bed, putting his face between her legs and eating her out.

Daisy's moans escalated as she rubbed a hand through Brad's hair. "Oh my god, ohhhhh god, that feels so good, baby." Then, after a few minutes of this, she was saying, "Please fuck me, Brad, I need you inside me so fucking bad."

He ignored these pleas for a little while, but finally, he kissed his way up her flat stomach, sucked on her tits, then started making out with her as she wrapped her legs around him. They grinded against each other like that until Brad pulled back, looked her in the eyes, and said, "You ready to officially cheat on your little wimpass boyfriend?"

Daisy's body writhed against his, desperate for him to enter her. She looked up at him and said, "Please just put it in me, Brad, I need it so fucking bad."

Brad lined himself up against her opening and slowly slid inside her. Daisy practically growled as she felt herself getting filled up by her ex-boyfriend's massive cock. "Oh god, oh god, fuck me fuck me fuck me," she begged.

Brad did, slowly thrusting in and out of her as they looked into each other's eyes intensely. Daisy's moans escalated, and her eyes started rolling back in her head. After a few minutes, Brad gripped her hair firmly, looked her in the eyes, and said, "That's it, baby, cum for me like a good little slut."

"Ohhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Daisy cried, her arms and legs wrapped tightly around Brad's body as he fucked her to her first orgasm.

Brad slowed his thrusts and then pulled out of her, allowing Daisy to catch her breath. Both of them were now lightly glistening with a thin sheen of sweat. He lay down next to her and she looked over at him and giggled. "Wow," she said. "I forgot how good that felt."

Brad laughed. "We've got all afternoon, plenty more where that came from," he said.

Daisy leaned over and made out with him some more, then climbed on top of him and straddled him. She took his dick in her hand and eased down onto him, then started riding him, slowly at first but building until she was eagerly bouncing up and down.

"Fuck yeah, ride that dick, make yourself feel good on that thing," Brad encouraged her. "What would you say if Lucas walked in and saw you doing this?"

"Oh god," Daisy moaned, rolling her eyes. "I'd tell him to watch and learn how a real man fucks me."

Brad looked up at her and grinned, reaching up to squeeze her tits. After she rode him a little while longer, her moans started to escalate. He clearly knew how to read her body, as he took this as his cue to grip her waist firmly and start thrusting up into her.

"Oh god, oh Brad, I'm gonna cum again, don't stop, don't stop, fuck...fuck...fuuuuuuuck!" Daisy cried. Brad slammed into her, Daisy's back arched and her whole body trembled for a few seconds, then she collapsed on top of him. "You're so...fucking...amazing," she said.

They kept fucking for another half hour. She went back to sucking his dick for a little while, then Brad had her get on all fours and took her from behind, spanking her and making her squeal. Finally, he flipped her over so she was on her back again and made out some more as he fucked her.

At this point, their sex started to look more like lovemaking than just a wild fling. It became gentle and intimate. I could hear them whispering and speaking softly into each other's ears but I couldn't make out what they were saying. Then Daisy's moans began escalating again as they made out. She pulled Brad's head back so they could stare into each other's eyes, then said softly and submissively, "I'm getting close again...will you please cum inside me?"

"Yeah?" Brad said, staring down at her. "You sure?"

Daisy nodded. "God yes, Brad. This pussy belongs to you now. I want you to make it all yours."

"Ohhh, fuck yeah," Brad groaned, taking her head in his hands and kissing her as he started fucking her harder and faster. Then he pulled back and looked down at Daisy, watching her face intently until she threw her head back and cried out with her third orgasm. Then he slammed into her and pumped his load inside her.

This was the moment I shot my own load all over my chest. It was one of the most intense orgasms of my life. In a daze, I watched the last couple minutes of the video as Brad and Daisy made out gently, then Brad got out of the bed, walked over to the camera, and turned it off.

After I cleaned myself off, I saw a text from Brad, saying, "might be a little too intense for you in some parts." Having just cum, my stomach was now tied up in knots of anxiety, insecurity, jealousy, and shame, trying to process what I had just seen and done. I set the phone back down on my nightstand, unable to respond to him.

***

The next day was one of my days off of work. Daisy seemed so much more relaxed and easygoing. I don't think I had fully realized until that day how irritable she had grown in the past couple months. It was like a cloud had lifted over her head. She seemed excited and eager to spend the day with me, even pushing us to cross some of our wedding planning tasks off of our to do list.

Together we spent the day picking out wedding invitations and flower arrangements. It was actually really fun. We were making each other laugh harder than we had in a while. The tension that had been created by our failed sex life seemed to have diminished, if not completely evaporated. That night, she suggested we go out to dinner and catch a movie that I'd been wanting to see. We had a great time and ended the night cuddled in bed together, kissing romantically and telling each other how much we loved each other. I wondered how she would react if I tried to initiate sex, but to be honest, I had no desire to, knowing I would only pale in comparison to what she had received the day before.

She fell asleep in my arms, and I lay awake trying to process everything that was going on. I still felt insecure and anxious now that I had seen Daisy actually cheating on me with Brad. Their sex had been so much more intense and romantic than I had been expecting. At the same time, I was instantly hard thinking about it, and I knew I'd be jerking off to the video again soon.

I eased Daisy out of my arms as she slept and picked up my phone. I saw Brad had texted me again. His tone had seemed to change from his previous dominant swagger into sounding like he was actually concerned for me. I guess maybe he felt a little guilty.

Brad: hey man...haven't heard from u all day

Me: hey Brad

Brad: hey / u good bro?

Me: yeah I'm ok / u were right, that video was pretty...intense

Brad: haha yeah / we hadn't seen each other in a long time, ya know?

Me: yeah...

Brad: how's Daisy treating u?

Me: actually really good / we had a great day together / she seems much more...relaxed

Brad: makes sense

Me: yeah / has she, like, texted u at all?

Brad: no, actually / was a little surprised / guess she was focused on you today

Me: yeah I guess so

Brad: that's good, right?

Me: yeah, for sure / I know it's weird but it kinda feels like her cheating with u really helped us out?

Brad: told u / now that she's getting what she needs from me u two can go back to being lovebirds

Me: hah yeah

Brad: so u enjoyed the video?

Me: ummm yeah, I did / I don't think I've ever cum that hard in my life tbh

Brad: lol / what was ur favorite part?

Me: um...I guess when she said that if I walked in and caught her she would just tell me to watch and learn

Brad: [laughing emoji] / yeah I thought u'd like that

Me: I almost came right then / ...but I held back until she begged u to cum inside her

Brad: yeah? when I planted my seed deep in ur girl's tight little pussy?

Me: mmm...so intense seeing the two of u cumming at the same time

Brad: u didn't mind that I wasn't wearing a condom?

Me: um...kinda made it hotter tbh / but she's on birth control so nothing to worry about

Brad: cool / so...sounds like u want me to keep fucking her for u, right?

Me: um, yeah, for now, at least / I did get really insecure about it after I jerked off / but then I woke up horny thinking about it, so...

Brad: lol / I guess that's just the way it goes for cucks like u, huh?

Me: shit...I guess so

Brad: I'm sure u'll get used to it

Me: yeah...ok

Brad: haha can't believe I was actually feeling kinda guilty / should've known u'd love it and want more

Me: I know it's weird, but I really, really do

Brad: good / if she texts me tomorrow I'm really gonna make her beg for it

Me: shit...really?

Brad: oh yeah / I was a little gentle with her this first time / but now I gotta show her who's in charge, ya know?

Me: ...fuck / gonna teach my fiance that she's ur little fucktoy?

Brad: that's right / punish her for being such a naughty girl

Me: oh god... / um...I gotta go

Brad: lol / ok see u tomorrow

***

After a few days, things started to settle into a routine. Brad couldn't leave work every day, but he made sure to spend an afternoon fucking Daisy at least two or three times a week, with another quickie on top of that if he went over on his lunch break. He stopped recording it, because he said he wanted some privacy between him and his fucktoy. He told me I'd have to settle for a new video of the two of them about once a month. I didn't have much of a choice, and it turned out okay because he would usually text me and tell me about his fuck sessions with her, which was pretty much just as good. Sometimes while I was still at work he would send me a snap of Daisy blowing him or bent over getting fucked, and I'd have to run to the bathroom and rub one out right then.

My relationship with Daisy continued to improve. She had been in a much better mood ever since she'd started cheating on me, and we started really pushing forward with the wedding planning. She would sometimes ask me about sex, I think just to make sure I didn't get suspicious, but she quickly accepted whatever excuse I gave. She clearly wasn't missing sex with me. I told Brad about it, and at first he just said I needed to keep giving her nothing so that she would continue to cheat. But then one night he changed his mind and texted me:

Brad: so I was thinking u may have a point about Daisy / if u keep doing absolutely nothing for her in bed, she might start getting suspicious that something's going on

Me: oh...u think so?

Brad: yeah for sure / but at the same time u still want her addicted to my cock, right?

Me: ...yes

Brad: lol / so we need to find some kind of middle ground

Me: oh / like what?

Brad: well I was thinking that u could start eating her out / that way she'll see that ur still interested in her sexually / but I'll still be the only one dicking her

Me: oh...but won't she still be suspicious, since I wouldn't be getting off?

Brad: well, yeah, u'll have to jerk off while u do it / lol actually I just had a great idea / tell her the only way u can get hard around her is if ur on ur knees eating her out

Me: oh... / I dunno, that's kinda humiliating, don't u think?

Brad: lol exactly / it's perfect / she won't wonder why u completely lost interest in her, but she'll still think of u as a pathetic loser in bed

Me: um...yeah I guess that makes sense

Brad: and she'll still be ur little cheating slut fiance like u want her to be

Me: fuck...why does this turn me on so much?

Brad: lol don't worry about it / just go with it

Me: ok

Brad: perfect / so tomorrow when u get home from work, u just tell her u feel bad that u've been such a loser in the sack / and then offer to go down on her

Me: tomorrow? / I thought u were gonna fuck her tomorrow?

Brad: yeah, I am...so?

Me: I mean...I'd be eating her out after you...ya know

Brad: ...yeah? / think about it, it's actually even better that way / it'll reassure her that u have absolutely no clue that she's cheating on u

Me: ...I guess / it's just...pretty weird

Brad: weird? says the cuck who jerks off watching videos of his tight bodied fiance getting fucked by her ex?

Me: I mean...

Brad: u do know that if she starts getting suspicious, she might break off the wedding, right?

Me: shit...u really think so?

Brad: definitely bro / or if she starts getting worried that ur catching on to her, she might stop riding my cock

Me: damn

Brad: yeah we don't want that, right?

Me: no

Brad: ok then / so u gotta be smart

Me: well, I guess if u really think I should...

Brad: for sure bro / no way around it / gotta start eating that used pussy

Me: fuck / ok I'll do it

Brad: lol good boy

***

The next evening, as soon as I got home, I told Daisy to wait on cooking dinner. I sat her down on the couch, took her hand, and told her I was sorry for how long it had been since I had done anything for her sexually. She shrugged it off and said it was no big deal, but I told her I wanted to do something for her.

"Well, okay," she said. "But, I mean, you've been having so much trouble lately with, ya know, getting hard..."

I felt myself turning red, but I suppressed my nervousness and said, "Yeah, that's true, but I've been thinking that maybe I could try doing something different and it would kind of, like, take the pressure off?"

She looked a little confused. "What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well...let me try just going down on you," I said. "That way I can be giving you the attention you deserve, but there's not, like, pressure on me to perform? I think if we do it that way, I might be able to get hard, and I can just, ya know, take care of myself while I take care of you at the same time? Does that sound okay?"

I saw the wheels turning in Daisy's head, thinking about if I'd be able to tell she had gotten fucked by Brad that afternoon. I had assumed this was the flaw in Brad's plan, and that she would immediately say no so that I wouldn't catch her with another guy's cum in her pussy, but to my surprise, a mischievous smile crept across her face, and she leaned over and kissed me. I kissed her back and we made out a little bit, then I started stripping her clothes off until she was just in her panties. She actually started pushing my head down her body, apparently eager for me to go down on her.

Nervously, I kissed my way down her stomach, then peeled her panties off. Her pussy lips were red. I thought about how Brad must have been using her until right before I got home. I looked up at her, and she seemed to be eyeing my reaction, a little nervously. Smiling down at me, she ran a hand through my hair and pushed my face toward her pussy. "Go ahead, baby," she said. "I actually really appreciate you doing this for me."

She leaned back against the couch as I started licking her pussy. Hearing her gently moaning, I started getting hard and reached down into my pants to start jerking off.

"Mmm, yeah, that's it, baby," Daisy said. "I want you to have fun too."

I kept licking her pussy, and everything seemed pretty normal at first. Then, as her moans escalated and she began grinding against my face, I started to taste something salty on my tongue. I pulled back a little and saw some white drops starting to ooze out of her pussy.

Daisy quickly pushed my head back into her pussy and moaned, "Mmmmm, don't stop, baby, you're doing so good, just keep going."

I licked up the cum oozing out of her pussy and surprised myself by involuntarily letting out a moan. I felt so humiliated as Daisy held the back of my head in place. She knew that she was making me eat Brad's cum, and she was clearly getting off on it. I looked up at her and saw her smiling down at me as I stroked myself and ate her out. I couldn't believe she was excited by something this perverse. But as weird as it was, it turned me on like crazy, and I started eating her out more enthusiastically.

"That's it, baby, keep going, you're getting me close," Daisy moaned as I eagerly licked at her pussy. I was actually starting to enjoy the taste of Brad's cum. More and more of it started oozing out of her. I pretended like I didn't notice, but really I was purposefully licking up any globs of cum that I saw. Daisy was going wild, gyrating against my face, and after a few minutes, she was cumming on my mouth while I groaned and shot my load into my briefs.

Afterward, I looked up at Daisy with a proud smile and wiped my lips off. Daisy couldn't stop herself from giggling, and said, "Wow, baby. That was great. We should definitely do this more often."

I nodded up at her. "Yeah, definitely," I agreed.

***

That night, Brad texted me:

Brad: so did u do it?

Me: um...yeah

Brad: LOL / wow, really? / I can't believe it

Me: what do u mean? u said I had to do it to keep her from getting suspicious and stuff

Brad: hahaha / yeah, totally / I'm just impressed you actually went through with it / u jerked off while u did it and everything?

Me: ...yeah

Brad: omg / I'm sorry but that's pretty hilarious / how does it feel to be a full blown cum eating cuck now?

Me: ...whatever dude

Brad: I'm sorry bro / ur not mad at me r u?

Me: no...it's ok

Brad: lol / why would u be mad, ur probably getting stiff thinking about it

Me: ...ok, yeah, kind of

Brad: [crying laughing emoji] / amazing / ok I gotta tell u something / this was basically Daisy's idea

Me: WHAT??

Brad: hahaha / calm down, cuck / remember when I fucked her a few days ago and I told u I came all over her tits?

Me: ...yeah

Brad: well, I didn't tell u this, but after I sprayed her with my load, she laughed and said to me, "I wish Lucas was here so he could lick this off of me"

Me: omg...really?

Brad: lol yeah / she's so fuckin wild dude / I thought it was hilarious / but then I thought about it some more and figured I might be able to convince u to eat my load in real life

Lucas96
Lucas96
1,861 Followers