Hired by My Fiance's Ex Ch. 02

Story Info
Lucas's fantasies about his fiance and her ex get real.
14k words
4.59
41.8k
110

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucas96
Lucas96
1,842 Followers

Note: this story involves cuckolding and humiliation.

After I came, I felt almost woozy. Regret and shame immediately washed over me. I couldn't believe how I had completely debased myself and gotten off to it. For whatever reason, admitting to Brad (and myself) that I wanted him to fuck Daisy had been such an incredible turn-on, but now I felt conflicted and unsure about it. I thought about how I could convince Brad that I hadn't really meant any of it, that it was just a fantasy. But when I woke up the next morning, I had a raging hard-on from a dream about Daisy riding Brad's cock. Now that I was horny again, I wasn't so sure I wanted to take any of it back.

When I got to work, I was still. I felt completely humiliated walking past his office. He just looked at me with a confident, knowing smirk on his face, and I couldn't bring myself to go in. He acted more demeaning toward me all that day, randomly pulling me away from the front desk to clean the locker room floor or stock towels. I wanted to object, but at the same time, I felt myself getting hard as I took orders from him. For some reason, I even blurted out, "Yes, sir," when he ordered me to wipe down the weight-lifting machines.

At home, I was also conflicted about whether to follow through on what Brad had told me to do and allow my sex life with Daisy to completely fizzle out. My body seemed to take care of the problem for me, though. On work days, I really did feel too tired, and on my days off, I would sense when Daisy was trying to initiate things, which would just send me into a mental spiral of stressing out over whether I would get hard. The more I thought about it, the more certain it was that I stayed limp.

Over the course of a few weeks, I did get hard a couple times, and those were the days I really had to make a choice. I would look over at Daisy, knowing that I was finally ready to have sex with her and that she would welcome the attention. But then I thought about how Brad said I needed to completely deny her if I wanted her to have sex with him. Inevitably, I would scurry off to the bathroom to jerk off to one of Brad's videos. It felt so weird denying myself the pleasure of having sex with my hot fiance, but by now I was obsessed with the idea of her actually cheating on me in real life. When Brad occasionally checked in on me, texting me to ask if I was still being a "good little loser cuckboy," I would immediately get stiff as I dutifully reported to him that I was still leaving Daisy unsatisfied and desperate for a real man to fuck her.

Daisy was clearly getting frustrated at the complete lack of sex. She tried to be as supportive and comforting as she could, even suggesting that I get a prescription for boner pills or something, which only humiliated me further. I was getting increasingly desperate for Brad to fuck her, and I could tell she was getting close to breaking, so I started mentioning Brad in conversation as casually as I could. I talked about how he seemed to be getting in even better shape lately, and that even the hottest girls at the gym never turned down his advances. It felt a little forced, but I even told her about how I was always overhearing girls talking about how amazing he was in bed. Daisy would pretend to react with only mild interest, but I could tell the wheels were starting to turn in her mind. I got so hard thinking about how she was probably actively fantasizing about cheating on me by this point.

Finally, one day I was approaching the end of a long day at work, and my phone buzzed. Brad had just texted me a screenshot of a single text from Daisy. It said simply: "hi!" I practically came in my pants right then. I texted Brad back, saying, "holy shit / what are u saying to her?" He texted back, saying, "patience / talking to her now / I'll show u the whole convo tonight."

The rest of the evening, my head was spinning. When I got home, Daisy had dinner ready as usual. I was on the lookout for even the slightest hint of her acting strange or guilty, but I couldn't really tell. Then I brought up Brad, saying that I noticed he was in a particularly good mood at the end of the day today.

"Oh, really?" Daisy asked. She was trying to sound casual, but I could see her avoiding eye contact. A slight smile crept across her face, and her cheeks flushed a little. "I wonder why."

Now I knew something was up. A part of me felt worried that this was getting too real, but if I'm honest, I mostly just couldn't wait until Brad sent me the conversation they had. I don't think my hard-on subsided for the rest of the evening. When we went to bed, Daisy seemed to fall asleep faster than usual. I lay awake waiting for Brad's text. Finally, he started sending screenshots of their conversation:

Daisy: hi!

Brad: oh hey! / blast from the past!

Daisy: haha yeah it's been a while!

Brad: good to hear from u

Daisy: yeah / I guess I felt a little weird that my fiance's been working for u this whole time and I haven't reached out to u at all / didn't want u to think I was avoiding u

Brad: oh no worries / I get how it's a little awkward

Daisy: hah yeah, a little / thx for hiring him btw / he really needed the job

Brad: no problem / he's a very good worker / he knows how to follow orders, that's for sure

Daisy: hah yeah / I wouldn't think he'd have any problems there / and u sure know how to give orders lol

Brad: hahaha / congrats on the engagement btw!

Daisy: oh thx!

Brad: good to see u ending up with a guy who's so nice

Daisy: haha "nice"?

Brad: well yeah / ya know, as opposed to another arrogant jerk like me

Daisy: lol / it's true...u two are definitely VERY different

Brad: hah / so...u just reaching out to say hi?

Daisy: well...no / I kinda had a favor to ask

Brad: oh, sure, what's up?

Daisy: do u think u could, like, cut back on Lucas's hours, or change his shift or something so he's not working so late?

Brad: awww isn't that cute / missing ur man too much?

Daisy: well...it's just really wearing him out

Brad: is it? / it's a pretty normal shift length, and he's just sitting at a desk most of the time

Daisy: ok, well, whatever / he still comes home super tired

Brad: umm ok / that's sad for him lol

Daisy: oh so ur gonna be a jerk about it?

Brad: haha sorry, just kidding / I could change his hours back to what they used to be, but that'd mean a demotion and a paycut / and I know he's been trying to work his way up / but if he can't handle what he's doing now...

Daisy: ...sigh

Brad: I'm not trying to be mean or anything! / just kinda the way it is

Daisy: no, I get it, I can't say that doesn't make sense / just forget I asked

Brad: sorry...hope ur not mad

Daisy: I'm not / just...frustrated

Brad: he's really so worn out by a front desk receptionist job?

Daisy: I mean, he sure seems to be / ...can I tell u something without it being too weird?

Brad: sure, of course

Daisy: well...it's kind of been affecting, um, certain aspects of our life

Brad: oh...u mean what I think u mean?

Daisy: ...yeah

Brad: shit / that sux

Daisy: it really does / oh btw it doesn't help that u two seem to talk about sex all the time

Brad: lol what do u mean?

Daisy: don't play dumb, he tells me stuff / how u tell him I like guys to be more "dominant" with me in bed or whatever / and how u've compared dick sizes like stupid teenagers

Brad: lol, he told u that stuff? / sorry about that, I guess / guy talk, ya know?

Daisy: [eyeroll emoji] well...I really think u've gotten in his head, so thx a lot for that

Brad: shit...srsly, I'm really sorry if I said something wrong / but, like, he came to me for advice

Daisy: oh

Brad: I was just trying to help

Daisy: sigh...yeah, it's really not ur fault / lucas is just so...insecure

Brad: damn...sorry to hear that / is it really that bad?

Daisy: I mean...I know I shouldn't be telling u this, but there's kinda nobody else for me to talk to about it, ya know?

Brad: it's ok, u know I'll be cool about it

Daisy: well...we haven't...ya know...in like, over a month

Brad: [shocked emoji] shit, srsly? / like, nothing at all?

Daisy: absolutely NOTHING / usually he says he's too tired / but even when he has a day off I have to force him to even try and, like...

Brad: what?

Daisy: I really REALLY shouldn't tell u this

Brad: daisy, it's ok / it seems like u really need to get this off ur chest

Daisy: sigh...ok... / he, like, can't get hard

Brad: oh...damn

Daisy: I know...and I don't want to be mean about it, but it's honestly driving me CRAZY

Brad: is everything else going okay between u two? / not like I'm a couples counselor or anything, but sometimes problems in bed can be caused by bigger problems in the relationship, ya know?

Daisy: that's what makes it even more frustrating, because everything else is going great! / I honestly love him SO MUCH, and I know he loves me back / he's smart and funny and caring and supportive / we've been having so much fun planning the wedding together, and in spite of all this recent stuff, I really haven't had a second thought about marrying him / he's the perfect partner...except for this one thing

Brad: so...basically the polar opposite of me lol

Daisy: hahaha / yeah pretty much

Brad: if only u could combine his personality with my...ya know...

Daisy: [blushing emoji] / ok yeah, I'll admit it, that would be pretty perfect

Brad: lol / I know I wasn't a great boyfriend in other ways, but I was definitely never, um, "insecure" in bed

Daisy: [crying laughing emoji] / ummmm no, definitely not

Brad: hah...not that I'm bragging or anything

Daisy: lol of course not / u only brag to lucas about how amazing u r in bed [winking emoji]

Brad: haha, not bragging, helping!

Daisy: oh sure, it's clearly helped him out a ton

Brad: [sad emoji] I really am sorry about that

Daisy: it's ok, I'm just teasing / honestly, though, he talks about u like he's in awe of u / he tells me how he overhears girls at the gym talking about ur...performance

Brad: lol shit / that can't be good for his...delicate psyche

Daisy: omg I shouldn't be laughing, but I am

Brad: poor guy

Daisy: yeah...he has to sit there and hear all these hot girls talking about how many times u made them cum

Brad: shit, he told u they said that?

Daisy: lol no / that's just what I imagine they're saying

Brad: oh haha / probably not far off from the truth, tbh

Daisy: I know / remember how we met when I was still in high school?

Brad: of course

Daisy: so crazy, thinking about it now / but I remember telling the other girls on the cheerleading team alllll about what I did with the hot older guy I was dating

Brad: yeah? telling them how many times I made u cum?

Daisy: ...

Brad: shit, sorry / too far?

Daisy: umm no it's ok / I just probably shouldn't be thinking about stuff like that when I'm so...desperate

Brad: hah yeah I get it / I remember how worked up u used to get if u went more than a day or two without...ya know...

Daisy: ...taking ur cock?

Brad: I was gonna say...taking my thick, hard cock inside ur tight little pussy

Daisy: ummmm / yeah, I was pretty addicted to feeling ur big, hard dick deep inside me

Brad: like u said, u should probably stop thinking about it

Daisy: yeah...otherwise I might do something bad...

Brad: exactly

Daisy: like...I might tell u how wet my pussy is thinking about how hard and long u used to fuck me

Brad: uh oh / looks like u just told me

Daisy: ...oops [devil emoji]

Brad: it's ok / it's not like it would be cheating if u slid ur fingers into ur wet little panties and started touching urself

Daisy: mmm ok well in that case... / is it cheating if I finger myself thinking about my ex-bf's massive cock splitting me open?

Brad: not at all / ur just...reflecting on the good old days, right?

Daisy: right

Brad: back when u had a bf who knew how to fuck u right

Daisy: oh my god u really did

Brad: yeah? u touching urself thinking about it?

Daisy: yes

Brad: thinking about how I used to choke u and pound that pussy?

Daisy: ohhh god yes

Brad: u liked getting treated like a little slut, didn't u?

Daisy: yessss I fucking loved it

Brad: yeah? do u miss getting fucked by a real man instead of ur wimpy little boyfriend?

Daisy: oh god, yes, I do / that's so mean but so hot

Brad: lol yeah u like hearing naughty things like that, don't u?

Daisy: yes

Brad: hearing me say that ur fiance's a fucking loser in bed?

Daisy: oh fuck

Brad: he is, isn't he?

Daisy: yes / his limp dick is so fucking useless

Brad: lol / ur one of the hottest girls I've ever seen and he can't get it up for u?

Daisy: oh my god, it's so fucking pathetic

Brad: he doesn't deserve to even look at ur pussy, does he?

Daisy: no, he honestly doesn't

Brad: I should be in charge of that pussy, shouldn't I?

Daisy: fuuuck, yes, Brad

Brad: send me a picture of what ur doing right now

Here Daisy sent a selfie of herself, completely naked in our bed, her fingers sliding inside her wet pussy, biting her lip with a look of intense pleasure on her face.

Brad: good girl / u gonna get urself off thinking about ur loser fiance?

Daisy: fuck no

Brad: who are u gonna be thinking about?

Daisy: oh god, just u, Brad

Brad: u want me to send u some inspiration to help u get off?

Daisy: oh my god, yes

Brad: beg me for it

Daisy: oh fuck / please Brad / I'm still ur desperate little slut / please send me a pic of ur fat cock for me to touch myself to

Here Brad sent a pic of his giant hard-on.

Daisy: fuuuuuck I need that inside me sooooo bad

Brad: yeah? u want it for real, don't u?

Daisy: oh god / fuck it / yes, I want to ride that thing in real life

Brad: here's the deal / ur gonna make urself cum staring at my cock / and then tomorrow afternoon, while ur loser fiance is tiring himself out from sitting at a desk all day / I'm gonna come over there and nail ur pussy to the wall / is that what u want, u little cheating slut?

Daisy: oh god, yesssssss

Of course, I was jerking myself off furiously as I read this conversation. I couldn't believe the stuff Brad had gotten Daisy to say about me, but for some reason, I got so intensely turned on seeing her make fun of me like that. By the time I got to the end, I shot a huge load all over my chest, trying not to moan too loud as Daisy slept next to me. Then I texted Brad:

Me: holy shit

Brad: lol / u just got urself off to that shit, didn't u?

Me: ...yes

Brad: of course u did / such a good little beta cuck

Me: umm I don't really like when u call me that

Brad: excuse me?

Me: ...nevermind / I am a little beta cuck, sir

Brad: that's what I thought / don't worry dude, all ur troubles are over / a real man is finally about to take care of ur girl for u

Me: I can't believe it's finally actually happening

Brad: u ready for it?

Me: I guess at this point I don't have much of a choice

Brad: nah that's not true bro / if u tell me right now not to fuck her, I won't

Me: oh

I stared at my phone for a full minute, feeling like any normal person would be immediately calling this whole thing off. But admitting to Brad that I was a little beta cuck was already turning me on again even though I had just cum. So I texted Brad again:

Me: it's just...she'd be so disappointed

Brad: that's right / and desperate

Me: yeah

Brad: who knows who she'd go out and fuck at that point

Me: yeah...she'd probably fuck the first big-dicked alpha stud she could find

Brad: but that guy won't send u a video of it like I will

Me: oh wow...ur gonna send me a video?

Brad: of course / gotta take care of the cuck who's giving me his woman to use as my personal fuckdoll / so what'll it be?

Me: please fuck my cheating slut fiance tomorrow

Brad: that's what I thought

***

The next day, Brad smirked at me any time he passed me as I sat at the front desk. I would just blush and look away. Finally, in the afternoon, he told his assistant manager that he had some appointments and would be out for the rest of the day.

I could barely sit still knowing that he was leaving to go to my apartment and fuck Daisy all afternoon. I tried to resist, but I couldn't stop myself from spending my break in the bathroom jerking myself off into my hand. At 7:00, as we closed down and started cleaning the gym, I got a text from Brad. It was a picture of Daisy's spread legs, Brad's load dripping out of her used pussy. Brad captioned it: "hope u don't mind, she begged for me to cum inside her. will send u the vid later tonight."

When I got home, Daisy's hair was wet from having just gotten out of the shower, and she apologized for not having dinner ready. She said she lost track of time. I said it was okay and didn't ask too many questions, not wanting her to feel like I suspected anything. She did a good job acting like nothing had happened, but I could tell that she was glowing and in a great mood. As jealous as I was, and as badly as I needed to jerk off again, I was happy for her that she had finally gotten what she needed after all this time.

That night, Daisy fell asleep as soon as her head touched the pillow. I waited anxiously for the video from Brad, thinking about how I was lying in the bed where just a few hours ago he had been fucking my fiance. Finally, it appeared in my e-mail. I opened it and immediately started stroking.

The video started with Daisy sitting on our bed in a pair of shorts and a shirt, looking off camera. "You want me to show off for the camera again?" she asked with a smile. "You've never shared these with anybody, right?"

Off camera, Brad said, "These are for purely private use only, babe." Then he stepped out from behind the camera and stood next to the bed.

Daisy looked up at him and bit her lower lip, clearly excited. Then she let out a sigh and said, "I really feel bad for Lucas."

Brad just smirked a little, looking down at her as he stood next to the bed. "Yeah?"

She started giggling a little. "I mean...it's honestly incredible that I've been such a good girl for him for so long, right?"

"Mmhm," Brad said, adjusting his crotch, drawing Daisy's eyes down to his massive bulge.

She licked her lips subconsciously. "Still...I do feel bad..."

Brad slowly pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it to the floor. Daisy's mouth fell open as she stared at his muscular torso. "You feel bad cheating on your pathetic, limp dicked boyfriend?"

Tentatively, she scooted closer to him and reached a hand out to feel his six-pack abs. "I mean...he is pretty pathetic..." she said softly.

"That's right," Brad said, sliding an arm around her waist. "You did your best, but if he's not giving you what you need, you gotta find somebody who can, right?"

"Hard to argue with that," she said, now sliding both hands up his abs and chest, then around his shoulders.

Brad's hands slid around her waist and pulled her toward him. They kissed deeply and made out desperately for a few seconds. Then Brad took her by the arms firmly and pushed her back. They stared intensely into each other's eyes, and Brad said, "Take your shirt off."

Slowly, Daisy slid her shirt over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra, so her round, perky tits were on full display for him. She looked up at him expectantly, then stared as he slowly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants in front of her. He put his hands at his sides and said, "Go ahead. Take it out."

Biting her lower lip, she pulled his pants open and his boxers down. His 9-inch erection popped out, making her gasp, then smile up at him.

He smiled back. "Just like you remembered it, huh?"

She giggled and nodded, taking it in one of her small hands, which barely wrapped all the way around it. "Oh my god, Brad, I forgot how good it feels to have a real man's cock in my hand. Can I...please...?"

Lucas96
Lucas96
1,842 Followers