Hired by My Fiance's Ex Ch. 04

Story Info
The series concludes.
2.8k words
4.29
21.6k
41

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucas96
Lucas96
1,848 Followers

Note: this story involves, cuckolding, humiliation, and homosexuality.

After our honeymoon, Daisy and I decided to sit down and talk through how much our relationship had changed.

"So, like, are you totally gay now?" Daisy asked me, a little shyly.

"No," I said hesitantly. "I mean, I still think you're super attractive, and I love seeing you, ya know, have sex. I guess those guys on our honeymoon just brought out, like, another side of me."

"Okay," Daisy said. She took my hand and gave it a squeeze. "So, like, you still love me?"

"Of course, honey," I said, feeling terrible that she even had any doubt about this. "What about you? I mean, you and Brad have been spending so much time together, even during our honeymoon."

"I love you so much," Daisy said sincerely. "With me and Brad, it's just...physical."

"Okay, good," I said with a smile. "I mean, it's not like I want you and Brad to stop or anything."

Daisy giggled a little. "Especially now that he'll let you watch him fuck me up close," she said.

"Right," I said with an embarrassed laugh. It was true. Since the honeymoon, Brad had gotten much more comfortable giving me a close-up view of his sexual domination of my wife.

"I'm sorry he won't let you suck his dick with me," Daisy said sympathetically. After what had happened during our honeymoon, we had broached the idea of Brad fucking me or letting me suck him off, but Brad wouldn't go for it. I fantasized about it all the time, and was so tempted to lick his balls or shaft while he fucked Daisy, but I knew he would kick my ass if I tried.

"It's okay, I get it," I said.

"I think it would be so hot to see him dominate you like he does me," Daisy said. "My sissy husband getting bent over by my stud ex-boyfriend..." She was clearly getting turned on imagining it, as was I.

"I know...but he's just not into it," I said with a sigh.

"I think he does get turned on seeing you being so submissive to him," Daisy said. "I dunno...maybe if you just started acting a little more, like, feminine for him?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I dunno," Daisy said thoughtfully. "Just something to think about..."

***

It was only a matter of time before Daisy found out that she was pregnant. When she told me, I broke out in a grin and gave her a big hug. It was weird knowing that it was Brad's baby, but I was still incredibly excited to be its father. Daisy cried tears of happiness as I hugged her. We were so happy, and of course Brad was happy to hear he had successfully planted his seed in my wife for us.

Brad continued fucking her in front of me, and now that we knew she was pregnant, I could even go back to licking his cum out of her pussy or off her sweaty, naked body. It tasted just as good as I remembered it.

One night, I was kneeling next to our bed as Brad was thrusting his hard cock in and out of Daisy's pussy. I was stroking myself and watching, when Brad looked down at me and said, "Fuck yeah, sissy, you ready to lick another load out of your slut wife?"

I decided to try to push for something a little different. "Oh god, Brad, I want your load so bad," I whimpered. "Would you please shoot your cum all over my sissy face?"

Daisy let out a moan at this, and I was pretty sure I heard Brad groan a little as well. "Oh, Brad, that's so hot, please do it, spray your cum all over my pathetic cuck husband's face."

"Oh fuck," Brad said, clearly turned on at the thought. He looked down at me as he continued fucking Daisy. "You want my load bad, don't you?"

"Yes, sir," I moaned, trying to sound as submissive as possible.

"Yeah?" Brad said. "You want me to paint your face like a little fucking faggot?"

"Oh god, yes, sir, please give it to me, I need a real man's cum dripping down my sissy lips," I begged.

"Fuuuuck," Brad groaned. He started to cum in Daisy's pussy, but quickly pulled out and aimed his big cock at my face. "There you go, you fucking cockslut."

I desperately wanted to lean forward and suck his cum straight out of his cock, but I was worried that would be going too far, so I just stuck my tongue out and let him spray my face with his load. His sweaty, muscular body looked so hot as it towered over me and I quickly came in my briefs as I felt his cum dripping down my face.

"Mmmm, thank you, sir," I said, looking up at him.

He smirked down at me. "Desperate little sissy fag," he said, then turned away to slide his boxers on.

***

As Daisy's pregnancy started to show, Brad showed signs of growing less interested in her. I thought she still looked radiant, but Brad clearly wasn't into it. Daisy seemed disappointed, but then one day she told me that she actually saw it as an opportunity for me.

"What if the next time he comes over," she suggested to me one night, "you were, like, wearing a little bit of make-up and you wore one of my girly t-shirts and a tight pair of jeans?"

"Oh, um, I dunno," I said. "Seems kinda weird."

"Yeah, I get it," she said. "I just think Brad might find it...attractive."

I thought about it for a second. "You really think so?" I asked. She nodded, a mischievous smile on her face. "Well...maybe we could just test it out."

The next day, she taught me some make-up basics. After putting some on, I was impressed at how, well, pretty I looked. It wasn't anything extreme, just some eye-liner and a little lip gloss and some stuff to make my cheeks look rosier. Then she had me try on some of her clothes. I wasn't going to put on a dress or anything, but she had a white t-shirt with short little sleeves that barely covered my shoulders and clung to my slim frame. I wore these with a tight-fitting pair of shorts that stopped above my knees and which Daisy said made my butt look great.

I felt a little uncomfortable when I looked at myself in the mirror like this, but when I thought about how Brad might react to it, I felt myself getting hard.

"So...you don't think he'll be totally weirded out if he comes over and I'm done up like this?" I asked Daisy nervously.

She giggled a little. "Well, he'll probably think it's pretty weird, sure," she said. "But, I dunno, I think maybe you could actually...seduce him. Especially if you, um, shave?"

I looked down at the hair on my legs, which did seem to cut against the look I was going for. Then I looked up at her and blushed, and we both had to laugh.

***

That weekend, Brad told Daisy he would be coming over. Daisy looked at me, and I let out a long sigh before heading into the bathroom. I shaved myself completely smooth, and found that I really loved the way it felt. Then I put on Daisy's clothes and make-up. I still looked like a boy, but an extremely feminine and pretty one.

When Brad arrived, I answered the door, looking up at him and biting my lip nervously. He was clearly stunned, looking me up and down. "What the fuck," he said softly.

"Um, hi, sir," I said softly. "Come on in."

I stepped aside and he walked in, still staring at me. "You're dressing up like a fucking girl now?"

"I, um, I thought that since you've taught me what a sissy I am, I should start dressing up like one for you," I answered submissively.

He laughed a little and shook his head, then walked to the bedroom, where Daisy was laying in just her panties and bra. She smiled at Brad as he walked in. "What do you think of the cuck's new look, baby?" she asked him.

"He looks like a fucking pathetic little fag," Brad said dismissively.

She giggled as Brad peeled his shirt off and dropped his pants and climbed into bed. I followed him in and kneeled down next to the bed to watch. They kissed and he felt her up, his hand sliding up over her small baby belly. He stopped for a second and looked down at it.

Daisy sighed. "I know you don't like that I'm getting bigger," she said.

He smirked. "I mean, I gotta be honest, once it gets much bigger than this, I'm probably gonna have to find some other slut to fuck for a little while," he said.

"Hmm, yeah, I get it, baby," she said, rubbing his chest. "But you'll still give me that big dick today, right?"

"You know it," he said, and they kissed again.

He unsnapped her bra and gave her growing breasts a squeeze and a suck, while Daisy pulled her panties down and wiggled them down her legs. When they were hanging off of one foot, she dangled them in front of my face and looked over at me. "Here you go, honey," she said and giggled. "Since you love being such a good little sissy, maybe you should put these on."

My mouth fell open. I didn't know what to say, so I just reached up and grabbed her thin, pink, silky panties. Brad looked over at me too and now they were both laughing. "Well?" he said. "You heard her, cuck."

I slowly stood up, slipped my shirt over my head, and pulled my shorts and briefs down, revealing my raging hard-on. Then I slid the panties on and, remembering what Daisy had said about seducing Brad, made a point of turning around so he would see how my butt looked in them.

"Damn," Brad said softly, staring at my ass in Daisy's panties. "He shaved his legs and everything, huh? Or should I say 'her' legs."

Daisy laughed. "That's right. She's all smooth."

I slowly got down on my knees, making sure to arch my back so that my butt stuck out. I could feel Brad's eyes on me, and when I turned around to look up at him, I saw the unmistakable look of lust. He glanced at Daisy and said gruffly to her, "Get on your knees next to her."

Daisy let out a little moan and got off the bed, kneeling next to me. We exchanged an excited glance. Brad stood in front of Daisy and presented his cock to her, which she happily wrapped her lips around as I watched. I leaned forward, inches away from his dick, staring in awe at it and licking my lips. I heard Brad chuckle a little at the look of desire on my face.I looked up at him and bit my lower lip desperately.

"What do you want?" Brad asked me.

I let out a little whimper. "Please, sir, I want to share your perfect dick with my wife."

He grunted a little. "You can start with my balls, faggot."

Daisy moaned and kept sucking. Slowly, I leaned in further and stuck my tongue out, lapping gently at Brad's balls while Daisy expertly sucked his dick.

"Fuuuck, that feels good," Brad groaned. "Two little bitches on my cock."

"Mmmm," Daisy moaned, taking his dick from her mouth and stroking it as she looked up at him. "Two cock sluts who will let you do whatever you want with us."

"Goddamn," Brad said. "Fuck it. Slide my dick down this pussy's throat."

She smiled up at him and pointed his hard-on to my mouth. I looked up at him with big, submissive eyes, batting my made-up eyelashes at him, then tongued the head of his cock. My glossy lips wrapped around his shaft and I slid him down my throat until my nose was buried in his pubes and I was inhaling his powerful, masculine scent. Then I slowly slid it all the way back out, still looking up at him, and said, "Thank you, sir, your big dick tastes so good."

He tossed his head back in pleasure and I kept sucking. Daisy let me enjoy this for a few seconds, then nudged her way in and we began sharing, each of us sliding our lips up and down each side of his cock.

"Oh god, I love sharing cock with you, baby," Daisy moaned.

"Me too, honey," I moaned back.

"Fuck, I need to fuck this little cuck's face," Brad growled, grabbing my head with both hands and shoving his cock down my throat. He held my head in place and fucked my face hard, making my eyes tear up and smearing my make-up. "So...fucking...pathetic," Brad said through gritted teeth. "This is what fucking sissies like you need, isn't it?"

I couldn't even respond, but I loved feeling like Brad's fuckdoll. Daisy slid her hands up Brad's muscular torso, then stood next to him and said, "He needs even more than that, baby. You gonna give it to him?"

I saw Brad glance at her. "You want to see me turn your cuck husband into another one of my sluts?"

"Oh god, yes, Brad, make him your little bitch," Daisy urged him on.

Brad pulled out of my mouth and slapped my face with his cock. "Get on all fours on the bed like you belong, faggot," he ordered me.

I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes and got into position on the bed. "Fuck me, Brad, use me however you want."

He slapped my ass and said, "Shut the fuck up, sissy." He pushed my head into the bedsheets, raising my ass up into the air. His hand gripped my butt firmly and I felt him pull Daisy's panties to the side and press the head of his cock against my tight hole. "I'm not gonna be gentle with you, you fucking pussy," he warned me, then spit on my hole and slid inside me.

At first it hurt as he fucked me hard, and my hands gripped the bedsheets tightly, but soon I was moaning like the little slut I was born to be.

"Yeah, you fucking like it, don't you?" Brad demanded.

"Ohhhh, fuuuuuuck yessss, Brad, I looooove your cock inside me," I whimpered.

"So fucking tight," he groaned, gripping my ass with both hands and hammering in and out of me.

"Oh god, Brad, pump your load inside him just like you did with me," Daisy encouraged him. She was watching and fingering herself, clearly getting close to orgasming.

"Fuck yes, fuck yes, FUUUUUUUCK!" Brad cried out, slamming himself into me. It was the most amazing feeling in the world to feel his cock pulsating inside me, and I began cumming on the bedsheets.

I looked over at Daisy and saw her body trembling as she fingered herself. When she started catching her breath, we smiled at each other as Brad slapped my ass and pulled out of me.

After that, Brad started coming over more often. At first, Daisy and I would share his cock, both of us slobbering all over it and then bending over so he could go back and forth on us. After a while, Brad said Daisy was getting too big, and he focused all his attention on me. He would tell me what to wear, and soon I was dressing up in skimpy dresses or short skirts for him. Daisy loved watching him use me.

Eventually, Daisy had a baby boy and I happily raised it as my own son. Daisy got back in shape in no time, of course, and Brad went back to fucking her brains out while I watched. But I felt proud that every now and then he would still ask me to dress up for him and he would enjoy pounding my tight little ass.

Over time, I raised three of his sons, who all grew up to look like him, handsome and strong. As they got older, they began noticing how similar they looked to Brad and started asking questions about why Brad was around so often. Daisy decided that when each one turned 18, she would explain to them what a beta cuck was, and that Brad was their biological father because he was an alpha stud. When each of them found out, they were of course eager to embrace their own role as alphas. When they went off to college, they were quick to spot the beta cucks and teach them to love watching their girlfriends get fucked. I'm so proud of all of them.


Lucas96
Lucas96
1,848 Followers