Hired Gun Pt. 03

Story Info
Human, 4 furry girls, space adventures and kinky sex.
4.1k words
4.68
11.4k
27
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Former Sergeant Troy Wooten was greedily sucking on Captain Ember Riley's nipple in his quarters when the tigress suddenly pulled away.

"I'm sorry, I can't..." she said.

"What?" Troy complained breathlessly.

"I'm sorry...this is wrong," she said, and began to button up her shirt. Troy placed his broad human hand over the tigress's, stopping her from progressing.

"I don't understand you. You lure me on your ship, you punch me in the face when I save all our asses, you come in my room and undress me, get me going and then you stop. What is with you, Captain?"

"I know Troy, I'm sorry, it's just I..." she looked away.

"Who was he?" the human began to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

"His name was Rick. He was my...my husband," she said softly.

"How did he...?" he let his voice trail off, not wanting to finish the question.

"Cysteria. That fucking disease," she replied. Her eyes welled with tears and she started buttoning her shirt again.

"So that's why you're doing this."

"It's why we're all looking for the stone. All of us have lost someone from the disease. I don't know how much longer our species can survive before every Furvoid is infected and dying."

"I'm sorry," Troy said in an equally quiet voice.

"You're helping us battle a fight that isn't even yours," she said with a bitter smile.

"Story of my life," he replied. She continued buttoning when Troy took a deep breath and said "Mytar 6." Ember stopped fidgeting with the buttons and froze in place. "We were looking for insurgents on Mytar Six. My company, Sigma Tango Nine was in the town of Bella Rio when I got intel from then Captain Vince Catelli that the local leader of the insurgency, Walter McDonough, was living in an apartment complex. I radioed back there were over two dozen civilians living in the complex and that we would need to enter the building and remove McDonough in person," he said. Ember sat down on the bunk next to the man. Her eyes were transfixed on him.

"Go on," she said softly and placed her hand on his shoulder.

Troy sucked in air through his teeth and sighed. "He radioed back 'negative, hold position, tactical strike from orbiter to commence in ten minutes.' Ten minutes. I just needed ten minutes to find the bastard, bring him out and call off the strike. So, I led my team of twenty-five soldiers and we went in. Well, Catelli neglected to tell me he overrode the safety protocols and set the strike for only five minutes. We searched room to room for McDonough, but he had escaped long before we ever arrived. Hell, he probably never even lived there. Well, I ordered my men to evacuate the civvies, but just as I was carrying a kid out with Private Martinez and Corporal Rowell, they hit us. The apartment was incinerated."

A tear rolled down Ember's cheek but she said nothing. Her furry hand was warm and comforting as it now squeezed the bare shoulder of the warrior.

"But, that wasn't your fault..." she said, her voice trailing off.

"Martinez and Rowell were going to testify on my behalf at the court-martial. Their transport ship lost a descent stabilizer and the boat incinerated in Earth's atmosphere," he said with an extremely bitter laugh.

"Are you saying Catelli had them killed?"

"It was ruled an accident by the Safety Council. I was sentenced to ten years at Fort McConnell...for neglect. They let me out after five. The rest is, as they say, history."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why didn't you tell me any of this earlier?"

"What difference would it have made?"

The tigress inched her face closer to his until their lips locked. "You carry this burden around like it was your fault," she said, with her lips touching his. "You did everything you could."

"If I had obeyed my orders, my men would be alive."

"And all those civilians would have been murdered. You disobeyed bad orders."

"Tell that to my men."

"I can't. But I'm telling you, you did the right thing, even if the results were terrible."

"The majority of the civvies died anyway," he said.

"The kid you were carrying?"

"I don't know what happened to her. When the building blew up, the rest of the day was kind of a blur. You know, I can tell you exactly what I ate for breakfast that day, I can tell you what seat I was sitting in on the cargo transport on the way down. I can tell you the color of the paint in the kitchen of the apartment I rescued the girl from. But after the explosion, I couldn't tell you what happened for the following three weeks after it."

"Sometimes...sometimes things happen for a reason."

"Oh yeah; what reason would there be for my men dying, for those civilians dying?"

"You're with us now. Maybe...maybe your purpose is grander than what you think. Maybe helping us find the stone and saving our people is the reason your path has been such a dark one...until now."

"My path will always be dark, no matter what I do for others."

"I don't believe that."

"Since I was court-martialed, I've done a lot of...crime," he said.

"There isn't a single crew member on this boat that isn't wanted for some crime or another."

"Tell me about Rick," Troy said, changing the subject. She moved her hand to grip his and she smiled.

"You have his eyes. He was a snow leopard with eyes as deep blue as an ocean seen from space. His muscular arms would lift me to the bed and even though he was so strong...he was so gentle with me."

"What did he used to do...I mean, for a living, not in bed?"

"He was a soldier...like you. Troy...he would have done exactly what you did. I know my Rick and he would have done it no differently."

"Ember, I could never replace Rick. We both know that, but what I promise to you is I will look after you in the same way he looked after you."

She kissed him, he kissed her back. His fingers began to unbutton the shirt she had hastily closed, and he let the shirt fall to the ground. They moaned as they kissed. His hands went through her silky, auburn hair, and on the nape of her neck. He unclasped her bra, revealing large, supple breasts which she quickly pressed against his bare chest. She pulled away from the kiss.

"Let down your guard for me, be one with me, Troy Wooten," she said in a raspy voice. Once again, her fingers found his nipples, and she lovingly, gently, as if she was afraid of hurting the man, played with them between the tips of her fingers as he let out a sensual sigh. Her hands explored his muscular, scarred chest, his back and his head, all as their lips refused to untwine.

Ember Riley's hands found the man's belt and she undid the buckle and unzipped his black military-style pants. He was already barefoot so she pulled away from the kiss to take the pants off his legs. She could see the enormous bulge in his olive green boxers and she growled with approval. She stood up in front of her mate and shed her tight, brown leather pants, revealing legs as striped as the rest of her tigress skin-fur. Red panties were all that concealed her full body from him, and with her thumbs, she wiggled them down to her ankles and carelessly kicked them away. Troy was about to take off his underpants when she stopped him.

"No, let me," she insisted in a seductive voice. The captain of the ship got on her knees and used her fang-like teeth to gingerly bite into the elastic of the boxers and she pulled them down. His cock accidentally smacked into her cheek, but she nestled her cheek against it as if she were a housecat rubbing against a post.

"Mine," she said hungrily. Troy nodded in agreement. She took her white hands and held the firm rod like a flute. She darted her tongue out of her lips and touched the tip of his dick. He closed his eyes and sucked in air through his teeth. Ember loved human cocks. They were so smooth, so perfect. She opened her mouth and guided the large organ down her throat. Troy held his balance against the top bunk as his captain slowly took him in.

"Mm," she groaned in approval, earning a guttural "ugh...oh, mm hmm," from her newly promoted first officer. She was massaging his balls with her fingers, and she could feel the sergeant getting close. Suddenly, he pulled his throbbing, hot cock out of her wanting mouth, causing her to whimper like a wounded puppy.

The strong sergeant scooped his captain up in his arms and gently placed her on his bed. She looked up at her lover and bit her finger in anticipation. He got in front of her legs and slowly began to spread them wide. Ember was certain Troy was going to thrust his throbbing unit in her steaming pussy, but instead, what he did next surprised the captain. Troy crouched down and began to lick her sex.

It had been a long time since anyone ate the captain's pussy. Even Rick was never much of a giver. He was passionate, he was intimate, but he rarely gave her what she needed. Troy, on the other hand, was expertly licking her fleshy labia, her vulva, and darting his tongue over her ultra-sensitive clit, sending waves of pleasure of the tigress she hadn't felt in many years.

"Oh, oh, Troy. Fuck!" she whined as her feet grabbed his muscular buttocks, encouraging him to continue with his magic.

"Mm, you're so hot, so sweet, so tight," he said as he came up for air. She ran her hand through his hair and rubbed his head in approval as her body squirmed and wriggled at his amazing touch. His hands spider-walked their way up her thighs and belly until they found her luscious tits. She yipped in surprise when he pinched her nipples gently, and Troy moved his hands away, fearing he hurt her, but she forcefully grabbed his hands and placed them back on her tits. She massaged her tits through his hands, showing him where she wanted it.

Troy loved the taste of the tigress. It was as if warm flower nectar seeped out of her tight slit, drenching his face. Furvoid cocks were harsher than human shafts with their ridging and bumps, so the Furvoid women produced much more moisture to accommodate the appendages than their human counterparts. The human was getting soaked by her sweet, hot juices, but he was certainly not complaining.

Ember's body began to tremble, and claws extended from her toes and dug into his ass, causing him to bleed. Ember's left hand held a death-grip on Troy's hair, while her right hand clenched at the bed sheet as she squirmed and bucked at his invading and probing tongue.

"Nggh, oh, oh, oh," she managed to grunt out, and pulled his head deeper between her legs as she neared her climax. Troy picked up the pace and pressure of his tongue, focusing only on her clit. It was the last straw, and with a torrent of juices squirting on his face, she yelled out her orgasm, digging her nails in his ass cheeks and arching her back as high as it would go. With a final, satisfied groan, she lowered herself back on the bed and collapsed.

The tigress was panting hard and her eyes were glossed over as she looked down at her lover.

"Let...mm...oh," she said as a mini orgasm crept up. She recovered and said "let me reward you for that."

Troy had other plans. He went right back to work on her swollen, steaming pussy. She tried to weakly fend it off, but relented.

"Troy, let, let, let, me oh...let me give you...oh...what you gave me," she said, trying to catch her breath.

"You should know by now, Captain, I'm bad at following orders. Besides, you need this," he said from between her legs. With that, he picked up the intensity of his licking and quickly brought the tigress to another orgasm. He did it three more times, with each being a little less intense than the predecessor. She closed her eyes and fell back on the bed, breathing rapidly.

"No one has ever done that for me," she said in a delirious voice. Troy merely smiled at the cat. He began to sit up on the bed, when the tigress suddenly leapt up, grabbed his hands and forced him on his back.

"What are you doing?" he asked with a nervous chuckle.

"Asserting who the captain on this ship is," she said with a wicked grin. She stroked his hard member and went back to sucking his cock. Her slightly sandpapery tongue felt amazing against his shaft, and Troy grunted in approval.

"Let me take care of you. You're safe with me...you're safe Troy Wooten," she cooed and returned to sucking him. He closed his eyes and ran his hands through her hair. Now, it was Ember who pulled away from his cock. Troy looked up at his lover with surprise but she straddled his naked body and lowered her sex on to his, and pinned his arms to the bed.

"I want you in me, Troy. I want us to be one," she said. Her pussy felt hot and tight around his tongue, but on his pulsing cock, the pleasure was more than he ever could have imagined. The tigress flexed and squeezed the muscles in her pussy over his throbbing rod, milking him while she bobbed up and down with her curvy hips. She began to speed up her pace.

"Ohhh," Troy moaned.

"Yes, cum for me baby, give yourself to me. Your captain orders it!" she said, and with a thrust of his hips, he rammed his cock as deep as it would go into her hot tunnel and exploded with an orgasm which left his body trembling. Incredibly, Ember dismounted and sucked up both his salty cream and her sweet dripping which coated his rod. She cooed in delight at the taste of his semen. When she cleaned him up, she climbed back on him and let her warm body surround his bare skin.

"Your body is mine, but it won't stop me from letting you perform your...duties with the rest of the crew. Just remember...there are four of us now."

"I still haven't been with Audra. She hasn't approached me yet," he admitted.

"She's very submissive and shy. You have to approach her. Maybe someday...soon...we'll all four of us share you in the same bed," she whispered in his ear, and chuckled when she felt his limp cock stir slightly.

"Lay here with me," Troy insisted. "Sleep in my arms."

Ember snuggled up with her lover and stroked his hair as his face was nestled against her pillow-like breasts. She looked down and saw blood on her toes.

"Stay there," she said, getting off the bed. She went into Troy's desk and found the standard first aid kit each room had, and brought sterilization wipes to clean the wounds on his cheeks her claws made.

"This will sting a bit," she warned. He didn't flinch when she cleaned the wounds. "How's your jaw?"

"Suzy patched me up well," he said, rubbing it. She kissed his chin.

"I meant what I said when we were fucking. You're safe with us. You're finally home, Troy."

"It feels like it," he said dreamily. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to tell someone about Mytar 6."

"Get some rest," she said, stroking his hair.

"Ladies, I've got some news for you," Captain Riley said at breakfast. "Troy showed me he's got some aptitude at flying, so, he's going to be our first officer."

Troy was expecting backlash, figuring the new guy on the boat didn't deserve such a position, but the girls were very supportive.

"It's about time," Piper said.

"You're alright with this?" Troy asked.

"I run engineering, Suzy is our doc and our chef, she's got enough on her plate, and Audra, you can't get her nose out of books and artifacts long enough to see if the ship's on fire. Hell yeah we're alright with it," Piper replied. "Just don't crash us, alright?"

Troy was at the stove making scrambled eggs and toast for the crew. He served the girls.

"Hey, this ain't half bad," Suzy said.

"It's very good," Audra said softly.

"Glad you girls like it."

"You should be cooking more often," Suzy said clasping her hands together.

"Well, I don't want to um, take away from your unique culinary contributions to this vessel, Suzy," he protested.

"Nonsense, I'll teach you my favorite recipes!"

"Great."

"Troy, come on up to the bridge, I understand you know your way around a cockpit, but the Shield Maiden can be a quirky bird. She has a few things about her only a captain knows, and I think you two ought to be formally introduced.

He met her on the bridge and learned some of the Shield Maiden's tricks and troubles. He had familiarity with similar models before, so much of the review was old-hat, but this particular vessel had been worked over so many times and revamped, there were several systems he needed to refamiliarize himself with. While he was sitting in the command chair, Ember stood behind him and whispered in his ear.

"I think you should pay Audra a visit, if you get my drift."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure. Just...she likes it when others are in control, alright? I mean...firmly...in control."

"Yes Captain," he said, with a smart salute. She made sure to give him a smack on his still scratched up ass as he left the bridge.

Troy hit the door chirp on Audra's quarters.

"Come in," she replied through the intercom.

"Oh...hi Troy, come in," she said, avoiding his eyes.

"Hi, I hope I'm not interrupting anything," he said.

"I was just pouring over the temple diagram of our next stop. Would you...would you like some tea?" she said, nodding her head at the tea kettle on her desk.

"Yeah, I'd like that, thanks."

"So...uh, what can I do for you, First Officer?" she asked as she poured the tea.

"Well, I think you know about the captain's arrangement with me here on this ship, right?"

"Yes, congratulations on the promotion!"

"No, I mean, uh, the other arrangement...that she has between me and the crew."

"Oh...yes, I was aware of it..."

"Well, I've made myself familiar, if you will, with Piper, Suzy, even Ember...but you; do you find me attractive, Audra?"

The purple-furred skunk's white cheeks reddened as she blushed. "I-I do," she stammered.

"So, why have you been avoiding me?"

"I...I guess, I well, I didn't think you would want to spend time with someone like me," she stuttered and her hand trembled as she sipped the tea.

"Or were you waiting for me to come in and make the first move?" he asked with a half-smirk.

"Would you like some more tea? No, I just poured it, I uh..."

"Audra,"

"Y-yes, First Officer Wooten?"

"Call me sir."

"Yes sir!"

"I think you're absolutely stunning. And I think if those statues and temples have stood for thousands of years...they can wait a little longer," he replied and gently but firmly grasped her free hand.

"Sir, are you suggesting we...?"

"No, Audra. I'm demanding it," he said with a confident smile. She bit her lip and her large, fluffy tail flickered.

"What would you have me do...sir?" she asked.

"Hush. Speak only if you're spoken to," he said, enjoying playing the dominant partner for once on this vessel. Audra immediately became quiet and nodded.

"Stand up. Slowly take off your clothes, fold your clothing neatly and put them away in your dresser," Troy ordered the submissive skunk girl. She seductively removed each article of clothing and carefully placed them in their proper shelves, and then stood naked in front of Troy.

"Good girl, good girl. Turn around for me," he said, and she complied. Her purple and white fur clashed beautifully, and her figure was feminine, curvy in the right spots, and her white hair accentuated violet eyes.

"Come here, Audra, and get on your knees in front of me," Troy said. He was still sitting on his chair. The skunk quickly did as she was told. "Good. Now...as I recall, you and the other girls were teasing me with your feet in the galley. As I recall, there were even demands of foot rubs being made. Well, I think I could go for one myself," he said. "Take off my shoes and socks, give me the best foot rub you've ever given, and I want you to suck each toe as if it's a cock in your dirty little mouth. Is that clear, Audra?"

"Yes sir," she said humbly, though the flicker of her tail betrayed how much she enjoyed Troy's demands. She untied his shoes and removed them, as well as his socks. She rubbed each foot with loving care. Her warm hands on his feet kneaded tendons and muscles, and Troy groaned in approval. The foot rub lasted for quite some time before she fulfilled the second part of her "punishment." Her tongue bathed his soles, arches, and toes, and she sucked each toe as if she was giving the most important blowjob of her life.

12