Hired Gun Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my Audra, if that's how you treat my toes, I can't wait to see what you'll do with my cock," Troy said approvingly.

"Am I doing well, sir?" she asked innocently. Troy reached over and kissed her head.

"Do you have any toys Audra?"

"Toys, sir?"

"Ropes, handcuffs, whips, paddles, vibrators?"

"Just...just my vibrator, sir," she said with shame.

"Show it to me," he said sternly.

"Sir?"

"Are you questioning me, Audra?"

"No sir!" she said, scrambling to a small drawer in her nightstand. She produced a yellow vibrator and showed her master the toy. He sniffed it, inhaling her scent, and grinned evily.

"I want you to pleasure yourself with it...but do NOT cum. If you cum, there will be repercussions. You may only cum when I give you permission. Is that understood?"

"Y-yes sir," she stammered, knowing the difficulty of her task. She got on the bed, spreading her legs wide so Troy could get a good view of her tight, pink pussy. She turned on the device and it made a whirring sound. She slowly applied it to her pussy and closed her eyes.

Audra took in a deep breath and exhaled in a broken sigh. She rubbed the vibrator all over her sex, which was beginning to glisten with moisture. Troy was getting hard watching the skunk perform for him, but he maintained his composure.

"Remember, Audra, don't cum. I'm watching you," he said sternly. She moaned at the words and arched her back up and down as the device brought her pleasure. This continued for quite some time.

"How close are you, Audra?"

"Very close, sir," she could barely say. "Please sir, may I cum now?" she squeaked.

"Not...yet, my dear. Not yet. First, tell me why you want to cum?"

"Because I'm a dirty whore, and I need to, sir!" she said between clenched teeth.

"Again."

"Because I'm a dirty whore, and I need to, sir!!" she was forcing every bit of willpower in her body to not cum yet.

"One more time."

"Because! I'm a dirty whore! And I need to! Sir!" she was shouting and sucking in air.

"Very good. You may cum now, my dear."

"AHHHH!!" she groaned as a torrent of juices rushed out of her sex. She trembled on the bed and looked up at her master.

"You did well. I hope you enjoyed it."

"Yes...sir..." she said in a raspy voice. "Sir, let me please you...I beg it."

"Not today. You'll have to earn a chance at pleasing my cock," he said with a naughty grin. He kissed her on the forehead and returned back to his quarters. It might not have been a mission where he took on the enemy, but Troy knew this particular exercise was a smashing success.

12