Hired Gun Pt. 04

Story Info
Human and four furry girls get tangled up in action and sex.
4.5k words
4.58
9.3k
19
1

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters are adult aged. This work is not to be read by anyone under the legal age.*

***

Troy Wooten was at the controls of the Shield Maiden under his captain's watchful eye. The tigress was pleased with how well the human could fly her ship. She put her hands on his shoulders as he sat in the command chair and her snow white fingers gently massaged him as he brought the ship into the planet's atmosphere. The nose began to glow orange as the shields deflected the friction of entering the troposphere at several thousands of kilometers per hour.

"Increasing bow spoiler thrusters," he told his captain.

"Good, now ease the nose up about ten degrees," she commanded.

"Yes ma'am," he replied. The slender ship shuddered slightly as she slowed and continued her descent.

"So what are we doing on Calax Three anyway? Did Audra determine that this planet holds some archeological clues to the stone?" the inquisitive human asked.

"No. Actually, if anything, we're going to be unloading some of our archeological finds. We need to go shopping," Captain Ember Riley said.

"Shopping?"

"Where do you think your breakfast came from? Thin air?" she asked, leaned forward over the piloting human and began sucking his neck, nibbling occasionally.

"I certainly didn't get lessons like this in basic flight school," he quipped.

"Shame I wasn't your instructor. I'd have given you lots of detentions," she giggled with an aggressive little nip to his neck.

"I've never been on Calax Three, what do I need to know about the planet?"

"It's cosmopolitan; lots of different races and species go there to trade. It also houses some...less than reputable fellows."

"Sounds like my kind of crowd. I won't pack lightly then," he said with a tilt of his head.

"I'm leaving Piper onboard. Anything goes south, she'll bring the Shield Maiden around to pick us up."

"She knows how to fly this ship?"

"She knows which buttons to press at what times," Ember said, though her tone was less than enthusiastic.

"I'll say," Troy said with a smirk.

Within a few minutes Troy successfully landed the Shield Maiden on the space pad near the city of Kalla. He returned to his room to take two pistols, a knife, and the Redirected Pulse Energy pistol his captain gave him. He was wearing black cargo pants, a black t-shirt, and a dark gray, hooded overcoat. He looked in the mirror in his room and scratched the dark brown stubble on his square jaw. Staring back at him were dark brown eyes and an unkempt haircut. He looked like a rebel, but this rebel had a cause.

Audra, the purple and white skunk girl, brought the various treasures she found on her archeological digs in the process of searching for the Healing Stone. Suzy, the ship's doctor who was a short and curvy vixen, accompanied Troy, Audra and Ember with the task of shopping for the supplies the crew needed. The door of the Shield Maiden opened, and the busy streets near the space port pad were bustling with merchants of all sorts.

"Hey there, handsome," a Teriliquan hooker said to Troy. She winked with two of her four eyes. Troy politely nodded and continued walking with his crew.

"I've got the very best tar on the planet," a short, human male with slicked back hair said as he hurriedly approached Troy.

"I don't touch that shit," Troy said. "Go poison someone else."

"Suit yourself, comrade, I'll have twenty more people lined up after you to buy this stuff," the man said, giving Troy the finger.

"Fantastic little planet," Troy observed.

"There aren't a lot of places one can go to trade stolen artifacts, Troy. Kalla is one of the better cities on this planet," Audra said.

"Troy, go with Audra and watch over her while she's at the artifacts dealer. I'm going with Suzy to get our supplies," Ember said.

"Yes Captain," Troy said.

"Keep her safe," she whispered in his ear.

The skunk and human entered a shady looking building with boards over most of its windows. It was dusk in Kalla and a light was on in the one frosted window which remained unbroken. Audra seemed nonplussed about the appearance, for she had visited the dealer several times, but Troy kept his hands in his pockets, gripping his pistols with safeties disengaged.

"Audra, so nice to see you again. Where's your captain?" a Szetsisan towering over three meters said as the two entered. They looked like giant praying mantises, but with bright orange shells that had purple cheetah spots on them.

"She's around, Galar. This is Troy Wooten, our newest crew member."

"The pleasure is all mine, Mr. Wooten. What is it you do on the Shield Maiden?"

"Morale booster," the human said curtly, and didn't remove his hands from his pockets.

"I see your new crew member is suspicious of me. His hands have been pawing those nine millimeter pistols since he entered. Colts?" Galar asked.

"Kimber, and a Smith and Wesson," Troy replied coolly.

"It's alright, Troy. Galar wouldn't dare hurt us. We're too profitable," Audra said.

"She's right, you know, Mr. Wooten. Those pistols would fetch a decent price, being antiques. If you're interested in selling, I've got the credits. Speaking of which, my dear, what have you for us this time?"

Audra opened up the sack and produced various trinkets made from silver, clay pottery, and a golden necklace. "The usual treasures. The usual price, Galar?"

"Not this time, my dear. The authorities have been cracking down on stolen artifacts recently. I'm afraid I'll only be able to pay you three quarters of what I normally would."

"That's a load of ji ji senga, Galar, and you know it!"

"You know how to curse in my tongue, little Audra, but my tongue needs to have food on it just as much as yours does. Three quarters is a fair price; you won't find better in this system. Especially for items in your line of work," Galar warned.

"What authorities?" Troy interrupted.

"What's that, Mr. Wooten?"

"Which authorities are cracking down on your trade?"

"Why, they're mostly human, like you. Military men."

"Any names to them?"

"Ah yes, there was one particularly unpleasant fellow. Carelli...Capelli..."

"Catelli," Troy corrected Galar.

"Yes, that's the one. You know him?"

"He's a gau hana nay," Troy responded.

"I see your friend is as versed in Szetsisan curses as you are, dear Audra," Galar said with a raspy chuckle.

"He's just a barrel full of surprises," the skunk said, turning to look at the human. "I suppose, given the circumstances, three quarters will have to suffice."

"Ever the reasonable one. I always appreciate a fellow archeologist like you, dear," Galar said, taking one of his pincers and caressing the skunk's chin.

"Easy, buddy," Troy said, slightly revealing the gun in his pocket.

"You're blessed to have such a protector watching over you, Audra. I'm just a poor collector, whose security rests in paranoia and good relations. Tell you what, let's say eighty-percent, but only because it's you, and because I can't resist that fluffy tail of yours."

"Thank you Galar," Audra said, taking the money.

"Yeah thanks, Galar, you have yourself a real nice evening now," Troy said as he put his arm over Audra's shoulders and led her back out.

"Come back soon," the dealer said. "If you're ever ready to relinquish those relic firearms for a handsome price, you know where to find me, Mr. Wooten."

"Nah...too much sentimental value," he said, twirling the Kimber on his right index finger before stowing it away again in his pocket.

"Until next time, Galar," Audra said warmly as they walked out the door.

"How friendly are you with that cricket?" Troy asked.

"Ew, friendly? Not at all like what you think, Troy. Are you...jealous?" she asked, batting her pretty, violet eyes.

"You're just aching for a spanking on the ship, aren't you?"

"Always, love, always," she said, pecking his cheek with a small kiss.

"Did you get paid?" Ember asked as she came from around the corner. Suzy was pulling a dolly loaded with supplies.

"Eighty percent of normal," Audra said.

"Eighty?"

"Catelli is using his goons to crack down on the artifacts business. Trying to drive us out of the market."

"And into his net," Troy grumbled.

"That fuckhead," Ember replied. Suddenly, a crowd of vicious-looking hooligans began to approach the group.

"Say now, you look like you might be willing to contribute to our charity. Feeding the hungry. Very hungry orphans we are," the lead hooligan said menacingly.

"Now would be a good time to show your muscles, Troy," Ember said, but when she turned to her left, the human was gone.

"Troy?" Suzy called out in a worried voice.

"That cowardly son of a bitch. That bastard! I should have known he'd run at the first sign of danger," Ember growled. She was about to reach for her weapon when one of the hooligans drew his gun first.

"I wouldn't do that, sweetheart," the vagabond said.

"You want our money, you can have it. You want our goods, take it. Just let us leave in peace," Ember said with her teeth gleaming at the leader. There were well over one and a half dozen thieves of various races surrounding them.

"You don't make the demands sister. We do. My boys will take you money, they'll take your goods, and when we're through with you, we'll sell you to the highest bidder," he said, licking his lips greedily. The group closed in on the girls. One took away their weapons. Another was about to grab at Suzy's breasts when out of nowhere, a series of ten green orbs of glowing light rapidly took the heads off of as many assailants.

Troy Wooten jumped down from a fire escape with both pistols drawn and fired as he was falling. The half dozen or so remaining brigands weren't fast enough to react to the shocking attack. Ember collected her weapon and finished off the remaining two survivors. When he jumped from the fire escape, he landed awkwardly on his ankle and rolled it, but the pain was delayed.

"Ha, ha! Did you see that? This little gizmo of yours lets me pick up to ten targets and fire, all with one command! Truth be told, I still prefer the smell of cordite burning and hot lead leaving a smoking barrel, but this is a fun little toy!" He said, brandishing the RPE pistol.

"Troy!" Audra said with relief.

"You girls thought I abandoned you, didn't you?" he asked with a chuckle.

Ember refused to make eye contact with the human, for she was certain he heard her insults.

"How did you...?" Suzy asked.

"Know they were coming? I didn't survive three campaigns looking for insurgents by keeping my eyes glued on the ground. I would've warned you girls, but there wasn't enough time, and you would have been bogged down with the supplies."

"Troy...I..." Ember said.

"Forget about it, Captain. No need. I know what I am, and I know the reputation I have. It's well-deserved."

"I was going to say," she cleared her throat, "I think it's a good idea if you collect their weapons." Suzy and Audra shot glances at their captain.

"Aye, aye, Captain," Troy said with the slightest hint of a smirk.

"Excuse me, are you the one who killed those thieves?" an old, male mouse furvoid asked as he approached Troy.

"Might be," he replied cautiously.

"Kalla owes you a debt of gratitude, good man," he said, eagerly shaking Troy's hand.

"It was my pleasure, honest it was. Like shooting fish in a barrel," he said with a grin he couldn't contain.

"Well, nevertheless, here...take this. It's a token of our gratitude," the mouse man said, handing him a large amount of money.

"Oh, well I couldn't..." Troy began, but Ember angrily cleared her throat, and he said "thanks, Mister."

"What's your name, sir?" the mouse furvoid asked.

"Tom Sullivan," Troy lied.

"Mr. Sullivan, you are most welcome in Kalla anytime you please," he said.

"Thanks, and you are..."

"Mayor Henry Longfellow," he said, bowing to the human.

"Right, well thanks Mr. Mayor."

"If you're looking for a job, we could use a lawman in this town," the mayor offered.

Troy looked at the three girls in his group and smiled. "Thanks, I've already got a job, and you wouldn't believe the fringe benefits."

The group made their way to the ship, and Troy limped along on his bum ankle.

"So, why did you lie?" Suzy asked as the ship was travelling away from the planet. Troy was in the infirmary getting his ankle attended to.

"About what and to whom? I lie a lot, love; you'll have to be more specific." Troy winced when she took off his boot.

"To the mayor. You deserve credit for wiping out those thieves," the vixen said as she removed his sock. She frowned at the purple color his foot had turned.

"Is it bad?" he asked.

"You probably have a hairline fracture," she said. She produced a small scanning device and determined her hunch was correct.

"If I told the mayor my name, who do you think he'd blurt out if more of those assholes show up and want to know who dusted their buddies? Or if Catelli returns."

"Hold still, this might hurt," she said as she jabbed the bone epoxy needle in his foot. Troy clenched his hands into fists, but was silent. "You don't have to hold back in my infirmary, Troy," she said in a comforting voice.

"I've been in a lot worse pain in my life. Trust me," Troy said through clenched teeth.

"Yes, I can tell by the scars on your body. Here, this will help with the pain, but you'll have to be off your feet for the next twenty four hours. I'm confining you to bed rest in here," she said.

"I think you're just trying to seduce me, Doc," Troy said.

"Now, if I would be doing that, don't you think I would...start undressing you?" Suzy asked as she took off the man's shirt.

"That's a possibility," Troy admitted.

"And if I tried to seduce you, don't you think I'd run my fingers up and down your chest...like...this?"

"I'd say it would be pretty obvious at that point," Troy said and he took in a deep breath as her black fingers explored his upper body.

"See, when I want to seduce someone in my infirmary, I...start to take off my own clothes," Suzy said, unbuttoning her shirt.

"Yeah?"

"Mm hmm, and then...when...I'm completely naked...like this...I would lower my lips next to my patient's...like this..."

"And then what?" Troy asked. Their lips met and she kissed him deeply.

"Ah, ah; don't move. Doctor's orders," she said wagging a finger as the man began to shift around on the exam table.

"I don't know if I'll be able to stay on this bed for a whole day," he said.

"Well, I'll just have to keep you...very...comfortable," Suzy replied and began to lick his belly. She slid off his underpants and started to stroke his large cock.

"Well, like I said, I've been in worse situations."

Suzy lazily stroked his dick until it was nice and hard. She took out a bandage roll and put Troy's hands together. She then wrapped the roll over and over around his wrists until they were bound together.

"Is that too tight, sweetie?" she asked. He shook his head. "Good," she said, and took out a pair of restraining straps to keep him on the bed. "You're in my care, angel. Don't worry; I swore an oath to do no harm. Forcing my patient into having multiple orgasms...is a grayer area though," she said with a laugh.

"I think I finally understand why they call it intensive care," he replied.

"Yes, indeed. Luckily, you have a dedicated staff willing to make sure you recover," she said.

"Yeah...wait what do you mean staff?"

"Suzy to Piper," the vixen said on the intercom.

"Go ahead."

"I've got a patient here suffering from an ankle injury. He's confined to bed rest for the next twenty four hours. Would you please bring your tools, I believe I'll need some assistance on this one."

"I'm on my way," Piper said eagerly.

"Captain, this is Suzy."

"Go ahead Suzy."

"Ma'am, your first officer suffered an ankle injury and will be unavailable for his duties for the next twenty four hours."

"Hmm, that's a shame."

"Yes, Captain. However, I've called Piper to come give him extra care. I could really use your help to cheer up the patient."

"I'll be right there. I'll fetch Audra too."

"Very well, Captain."

"What are you doing, Suzy?" Troy asked with alarm. His heart rate began to race and it showed on the medical scanner.

"My instruments are telling me you're very nervous. Don't be, sweetheart. We'll take good care of you."

"That's what I'm afraid of."

The door opened and in came Piper, carrying a bag full of toys and grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh, Troy...I'm so sorry you've got a boo-boo. I'm glad we'll be here to...distract you from it," the brown bunny said as she quickly shed her clothes.

"Now Piper, I do want you to avoid injuring his ankle as it heals up. Can you do that?"

"I'll try, Doc. He does have cute toes, though, doesn't he?"

"He does," Suzy agreed.

Ember and Audra arrived a few seconds later.

"Oh my," Audra exclaimed.

"Oh my, indeed," Ember said, licking her lips.

"I...uh...well this is an interesting turn of events," Troy said.

"No more witty remarks from you tonight, Troy. Piper, give me a ball gag," Ember said.

"Wait, Captain, is this really necessary?" Troy reasoned, but the red, silicon ball was forced into his mouth and strapped around his head.

"Blindfold him," the captain then ordered.

"Mnnf!"

The matching red, silk cloth was affixed over his eyes and his world went dark.

"Troy, you saved our lives today, and I think we ought to reward you for that," Ember explained calmly.

"Mroo hng hff rroo hoo nngt!"

"Yes we do have to do that," Audra said. She took Troy's bound hand and started to stroke it gently. She then seductively sucked his fingers. "You know, I'm a sub through and through, but if my master is going to be tied up and taken advantage of, the least I can do is make him feel comfortable."

Troy's breathing became shallow and rapid.

"Hush, it'll be alright," Suzy cooed in his ear, and then began nibbling the same ear.

"When I'd get hurt as a kid, my dad used to say, 'Piper, if your foot hurts, hit your thumb with a hammer, that way you won't think about your foot anymore.'"

Troy screamed in his gag.

"Ha, ha, relax honey. It's just a metaphor," the rabbit said, but she produced a bottle of lubricant, and used a pillow to arch up his back. She applied the cold lube on his ass and he screamed again.

"Hey, at least it won't be a hammer...well, it might feel like you're getting hammered though." She slowly inserted the butt plug up his rear until it was fully inside him. Then she turned on the switch.

"Hggggnnggg!!" Troy grunted in his gag.

"That cock of his wants some of that treatment too, don't you think?" Ember suggested.

"I know exactly what you mean, Captain," Piper said, and attached a vibrating cock ring on their helpless patient.

Troy groaned, grunted and tried to shout, but the gag made his pleas unintelligible.

"Audra, undress," Piper commanded in a firm tone.

"What?"

"You heard your mistress. Undress...now!"

Audra, reacting on instinct shed her clothing.

"B...but Troy is the one tied up," she protested when she was finished.

"Yes...he is. And you are going to climb up on top of him, carefully. We don't want to make him any worse. You're going to ride him, and you're not allowed to cum until he does. Do you understand, Missy?"

"Y...yes Mistress," Audra said feebly. The blindfolded, gagged and bound Troy felt a warm, furry body climb up on his. Her soft hands held on to his chest for balance. She stroked his chest gently, as if apologizing for what she was about to do.

"You questioned my authority today...twice. I will be punishing you as you pleasure him," Piper said sternly.

"Yes Mistress," Audra said softly. Troy felt her hot, wet slit cover the top of his cock, which was vibrating from the ring placed at its base. Audra felt his hard, thick, long shaft slide up her walls, vibrating like a dildo, but it was all flesh and blood.

12