Hired Gun Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as she began to ride up and down his cock, a whip landed on her pert ass. The skunk cried out in surprise, but continued to ride her lover.

"Forgive me, Troy, I didn't want it like this," she said, massaging his shoulder as she continued to bob up and down and receive lashes to her ass. The white of the skunk's fur began to redden as the welts formed. She did not cry. Instead, the skunk moaned and groaned in pleasure and pain. She moved her hands from his shoulders down to his nipples and caressed them.

Troy sucked in a deep breath as he felt her loving touch. He wanted to cum. He wanted to release so that the punishment would stop for the skunk, but just as he was about to get close, Piper used a remote control on the cock ring to send painful shocks into his member, delaying his orgasm.

The shock traveled from his body into Audra, and she yelped in pain and surprise.

"Sorry dear, he was getting too close to finishing, and we're not nearly done yet," Piper said. Ember was furiously masturbating at the spectacle in front of her eyes, and Suzy began to lick the sweat off of Troy's face. She occasionally did her medical duties and monitored Troy's vitals, but saw nothing to alarm her. The vixen took a cool, damp cloth and cleaned her patient's neck. She then began to massage his head gently.

"Captain, you shouldn't be doing that by yourself. Use one of Troy's fingers."

"Good idea, Piper," Ember said, and took Troy's bound, left hand and guided it as best as she could to her hot sex. "Please me," she ordered the human.

"Now Troy, you're not allowed to cum until Ember does, and Audra must not cum until you do, or there will be consequences for the both of you," the chocolate colored rabbit instructed her two slaves.

Troy furiously worked his fingers in Ember's pussy, trying to stimulate her clit. He knew he was so close, so he had to get the captain off as fast as possible. To Troy's benefit, Ember was already a hot mess to begin with, and it wasn't long before his fingers found the magic spot and Ember was howling with delight.

"Nn-yes, yes, yes, oh!!" the tigress cried in carnal pleasure. Troy was relieved when he knew he succeeded, as was Audra.

Audra now redoubled her effort at making Troy cum, all while Piper continued to thrash her now bright red bottom.

"Please, please cum for me, please," she begged. Troy was just on the cusp, when Piper took the riding crop and fondled Audra's cunt with it. The surprise violation hit a deep nerve in Audra and she cried out in pleasure. She came hard, covering Troy in her juices. Troy shrieked with terror at the realization.

"Tsk, tsk, little Audra. You failed. Now you'll both have to suffer for your utter lack of discipline," Piper said with a wicked grin. Troy was so close to finishing, but Piper made Audra get off of her lover. He whimpered.

"You'll want to see this, Troy," Piper said as she removed the blindfold. She even removed his gag, but the restraints stayed.

"Please, you've proven your point, end this," Troy begged.

"Aw, Troy. We're having way too much fun for that."

"I have an idea. Get back on top of Troy, Audra," Ember said.

"Captain?" Audra asked in a stunned voice.

"You heard me."

Audra climbed back on top of Troy.

"Lie down on top of him, flat...good girl," Ember said. She strapped additional restraints so that now Audra was bound to Troy. They faced each other. The skunk girl's eyes were reddened. Troy whispered words of encouragement to her. Ember attached alligator clips to Audra's pussy lips and clit, causing the skunk woman to shriek in pain. The captain then put the same devices on Troy's cock ring.

"These are two devices; interrupter switches. Pretty basic stuff. If you, Troy click the button, painful shocks of electricity go to your cock and balls. If you press your button, the electricity goes to your clit and pussy, Audra. They can only go to one or the other, so when one turns theirs on, the other is shut off. The pain will increase until we reach level ten."

"Captain, I never knew you were so devious," Piper said with a proud grin.

"Let's get this party started," Ember said, and turned Audra's switch on first. The purple and white furred skunk groaned in pain.

"Let me take it, I can take a lot, Audra," Troy said. He flipped his on, and Audra caught her breath. Troy closed his eyes and stifled a grunt.

"Troy...don't," Audra said. The power was increased. He bit his lips.

"Stop it," Audra begged, and she turned her own on, immediately yelping from the sudden pain. Troy couldn't bare the sounds of Audra in pain, so he immediately turned it back to him. Piper increased the power again.

"Troy, don't do this for me, don't," she said, took a deep breath and turned it back on to herself. The pain grew ever intense as the two switched off taking the pain for each other. Suddenly, it all stopped.

"I think you both learned a valuable lesson in teamwork today," Ember said.

"What?" Troy asked breathlessly.

"I was impressed to see how much you both were willing to suffer for each other. Let's hope you can apply it to the real world too," Ember said as she began to get dressed.

"You two can 69 each other all night long, if you'd like," Piper said, granting her slaves the reward. After they both came in ferocious waves of pleasure, Audra curled up on top of Troy's nude and still restrained body.

"The captain has a cruel and unusual way of showing things, but...we suffered for each other, Troy," Audra said, brushing his hair with her fingers.

"I would take a bullet for any one of you girls," Troy said.

"I know."

"She didn't have to make me prove that," Troy angrily added.

"I know."

"Audra..."

"Yes Troy?"

"Will you stay with me the rest of the night?"

Audra playfully nibbled his nipple and said "I wasn't dreaming of leaving."

12