Hiring Massage Therapist Intern Pt. 02

Story Info
A 19 year old is hired as a massage therapist intern.
3.7k words
4.56
15.2k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction : I was a typical teenager looking for a summer job. Mom approached her shapely massage therapist about the possibility of taking me as her intern and I had been hired. I am to practice my new skills on my mother at the end of each day.

_________________________________________________________________

I could see that my new boss Katie was not shy about her own nudity and seemed to be comfortable with mine. As I finished loading up the washer, I had to be careful not to hurt myself -- my cock, though not particularly long, was still out there, ready to bump into things there in the crowded laundry room. Katie exited back into the studio with me in tow and turned on the faucet to fill up the footbath, showing me the right measure of Epsom salts to use. Despite her comfort with our mutual nudity, I was acutely aware of it. I was concerned that I would unconsciously reach out to stroke one of those magnificent breasts or allow myself an inappropriate caress of her incredibly muscular glutes.

As the footbath continued to fill, Katie entered her shower to wash off the oil from her previous client. I stood there like a moron and watched her soap herself up, mesmerized by the sheer physicality of her presence. I had hoped that she might ask me join her in the shower as I needed one too, but the invitation wasn't forthcoming. As I stood there with my mouth agape, she had to snap me out of it to remind me to turn off the faucet on the footbath as it was now full.

As she stepped out of the shower and toweled herself off, she made no attempt at modesty. She was a magnificent physical specimen and it became obvious to me in that moment that she knew it and appreciated being admired. She reveled in the power that her incredible physique gave her over those around her and that she knew she now had over me. I was under her spell.

She had left the shower running for me to use and I quickly did so. Katie made no attempt to hide that she was watching me as she slipped into another one of the dozen robes she kept for her clients. As my erection had diminished somewhat, I stroked it a few times, well aware of Katie's focus. I had to catch myself before I ended up ejaculating all over the shower panel -- I wasn't going to offend Katie if I could help it. As I finished up, she handed me a large towel to dry myself, then held out a robe to allow me to slip into. My erection was throbbing.

She was silent as she mounted the pedicure chair and slipped her feet into the footbath. It's elevation allowed for a comfortable perch for me to rest on as my education began. She showed me the controls for the chair: recline, heat, vibration and massage settings of varying intensity. She told me to take the chair's manual home with me to familiarize myself with all of the available features. She thought that there were options not being utilized.

As her feet soaked, she explained a variety of techniques and principles to use once we got started on the actual massage. A foot massage was not restricted to just the feet of course -- calf muscles and the lower leg needed attention too. If a client was receiving a foot massage with a follow up body massage, then they might want my massage to extend past the knee. Thighs were a sensitive area -- was it appropriate for me to massage a client's thigh beyond the knee? How was I to know? Again, she told me to read the client's body language and nonverbal cues to determine just how far they wanted me to go.

Not only would she teach me the skills to ease our clients' aching feet, but how to take it to the next level. As their feet were clean from the footbath, I should have no problem using my lips and tongue for foot licking and toe sucking. Kissing was always effective too. The important thing was to make sure that my caresses were smooth and flowing, that there was no hesitation on my part as I transitioned from one technique or body part to another.

Katie was an artist. She told me to trust my instincts, to read what the client's wants were. Interpreting their nonverbal cues would guide me -- having to ask if my next caress was OK was not what the client wanted -- it was better to seek forgiveness than ask for permission. Her experience told her that nine times out of ten, her clients appreciated boundaries being pushed without being asked.

As she continued with my enlightenment, she slipped first one and then the other foot out of the bath and I dried them with a handy towel. Katie was nude under her robe and could not help but to expose her bald pussy to my eager gaze without a deliberate effort to hide it -- she made no such effort. As she extended her leg, she encouraged me to gently caress her foot, telling me that women LOVED to have their feet and toes pampered. But, most of all, they would want me to show them just how much I enjoyed embracing their feet! Worshipping them in fact!

I took this as my cue to do just that -- worship her feet. It had never occurred to me in my young life just how sexy a woman's feet could be, but I suddenly found Katie's shapely feet incredibly sexy and irresistible. My cock fairly throbbed with the eroticism of the moment. I went into a sort of trance as I lifted her proffered foot to my mouth and began to kiss it, licking the sole and caressing her individual toes with my tongue and lips, sucking on each one individually. I didn't have to think ahead or plan what my next caress was going to be -- it all came naturally to me.

As I gently placed the one foot down and picked up the other for it's turn, Katie leaned back in the chair with a dreamy look in her eyes, her eyes hooded in the sensuality of the moment. In a husky voice, she told me that once I had developed my skills and her clients were comfortable with me worshipping their feet, I would be exposed to bare pussies on a regular basis. I would have to learn to react appropriately. To disguise my voyeurism from the client. As I was working on a client's feet and noted their facial expressions or their moans or gasps, I needed to interpret those to guide my ministrations. If the client was uncomfortable with what I was doing, then I needed to note that and change my technique.

She pointed out that wearing a robe left me on display too and to be aware of it. If I was going to flash our clients, I needed to read their body language to determine their comfort level -- it was most important not to offend the client. She promised me right then and there that I would not have to massage any of her male clients. It hadn't occurred to me, but an enormous sense of relief washed over me none the less -- I determined then and there that I would do whatever it took to please her. My cock throbbed with renewed vigor.

She began to instruct me on a variety of techniques to use when massaging a woman's foot. She talked about using my thumbs, knuckles and the strength of my fingers to massage the soles effectively -- that is without any discomfort or tickling of a sensitive area. She pointed out that massaging a woman's foot could result in an orgasm if done right and with a lot of practice. She was a licensed Reflexologist and would be able to coach me on the various trigger points that would allow me to elicit pleasurable responses from our clients. It was not lost on me that she specified "our" clients.

Katie began to wax philosophical. She wanted me to love what I was doing. To think of her and our clients as goddesses and to see my hands (and lips and tongue) as instruments of sacred pleasure in service to the goddess/client. She confessed that massaging her clients' feet had lost it's appeal for her now that she was getting into her more recent physical full body techniques. Along with my prep and cleaning tasks, she wanted to tutor me in the skills to give a sensual foot massage. A foot massage that went beyond that -- foot worship!

She knew that a pampering of their feet in combination with one of her body-to-body massages would have some appeal. She had a few clients that would be keen to have a tall, muscular young man worshipping their feet. She stressed that the only way to get good at giving women what they most desired was constant practice. She could only teach me so much -- I needed to get my hands oily, so to speak.

This was where practicing on my mom would come in. Katie wanted me to go home each night and practice whatever technique or skill I had learned that day. On my mother. She dismissed my concerns about this and told me that my mother's honest feedback would improve my technique. To put it out of my mind that it was my mother and to appreciate the opportunity to pleasure a sexy and mature goddess in ways that might not be possible with a stranger. I loved my mother -- what could be more natural than expressing that love with a physical (and sensual) demonstration of my devotion? One that was intended to be pleasurable.

She argued that she was imparting this very special skill onto me and that I should consider it a sacred duty (OK, this was getting a little rich for me) to pleasure my mother using those new found skills. In the spirit of receiving, I needed to appreciate the opportunity that Katie was giving both my mother and I. I had to convince both myself and my mother to forget our inhibitions and to let me take her to new heights of ecstasy. Knowing mom as well as she did she knew that mom would be receptive. And appreciative. She was a sensual woman.

As we finished up with her lesson and she slipped into her heels, I took a moment to go to the laundry room to transfer the washer load into the dryer, reminding Katie that I had not forgotten the mundane aspects of the job I had just been hired to do. As I removed my robe to dress for the short walk home, Katie could sense that something was still bothering me. With her prodding, I confessed to her that I was still a virgin (even mom didn't know) and that I was somewhat overwhelmed by all that had transpired in the last hour or two. I did not want to disappoint either her or my mother.

Katie understood. She saw that I was trembling and she wanted to comfort me. She dropped the robe she was wearing to the floor and gave me a moment to take in her magnificent physique. She then wrapped me in a warm embrace, her firm breasts and muscular torso unyielding, pressed firmly against my own. We held the embrace until my growing manhood asserted itself, refusing to be ignored. As I reluctantly stepped back and broke the embrace, she used both hands to pull my head down, guiding my mouth to one of her erect nipples. She moaned softly as she let me go to town. As I came up for a breather and switched to the other nipple, she reached down and gently began to stroke my cock which was only inches from her exposed pussy. She was cooing encouragement.

I didn't last long. As rope after rope of my cum splayed out over her belly and labia, I was overwhelmed with a feeling of affection and gratitude -- it was at that moment that I realized that there was nothing that I wouldn't do to please her. I was probably in love with her (or, at least, crushing on her). She told me to get cleaned up and dressed and go home to my mom who would be anxiously awaiting my arrival. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and let me kiss each nipple again before she closed the studio door behind me as I left the studio.

I hurriedly home, anxious to fulfill my pledge to my new boss and to get started practicing my newly found skills before I lost my nerve. Katie had inspired me and I was eager to please both her and my mom.

I was both surprised and disappointed that mom wasn't at the door to greet me. I knew she was home because the car was in the driveway and that Katie had just called, letting her know that I was on my way home. I had expected her to be waiting for me there at the door, anxious to greet me. She didn't answer when I called out. As I climbed the stairs, I was aware of a rigid Hardon that disturbed me somewhat as I knew it was due to my desire to be hands-on with my mother. I had just had the most intense orgasm of my young live and yet I had another erection. I was eagerly hoping to ply my new found skills on my mother. Guilt raged. I had two women to please and not disappoint.

Earlier today, my mom had watched and helped me take a shower which was way out of my comfort zone at the time. Now I was beyond that. Way beyond that. Mom had shown me that she was comfortable with wherever our new found sexuality might take us and I was anxious to find out.

Sure enough, as I entered the master bedroom, my call was answered by the sight of my mom, sitting in her lounge chair, footstool at the ready. She was wrapped in a bath towel, her hair still dripping from her just finished shower. It was apparent that she had posed herself like this to look as alluring as possible. An exposed thigh in profile, a side-on view of a magnificent breast -- tantalizing glimpses of a sexy and mature woman. A new pedicure with bright red toenails rounded out the picture. Katie would be pleased as I found it was easy to imagine my mother as a goddess looking like this and I resolved to make her happy -- ecstatic if I could.

As I approached her, I could see that she was trembling. I was in the outfit that she had dressed me in those few hours ago and I was sporting an erection that would not be ignored. I pulled my t-shirt over my head as I approached, noticing her focus on my crotch. I realized that the two of us were about to be naked. She said nothing as she reached out and gave my shorts a tug down, my erection bobbing as it was released from it's confinement. I was glad that she had insisted I go commando in the first place. As she leaned forward, her lips puckered. I had assumed that she was about to take me between her lips, but instead she gave my glistening glans a kiss -- more of a peck than anything else.

That was more intimate than I had expected. She stood, letting the towel drop at our feet and gave me a full frontal embrace. As we began to separate, she used both hands on either side of my head to lower my lips to an erect nipple, moaning as I sucked it in. It was at that moment that I realized (or at least suspected) that her and Katie had had this in mind all along. Katie had promised my mom that she would teach me techniques every day to practice at home if she could convince me to be her intern.

Figuring this out did not change my enthusiasm at all -- if anything I was intrigued. The forbidden nature of what I was about to do with my mom was lost in the raw excitement of my teenage hormones.

As I finished with one nipple and proceeded to the next, mom reached down and began to stroke my cock, just as Katie had done less than half an hour ago. Katie had obviously shared this detail with her in a quick call and she was mirroring the same sequence of events that had resulted in a mind shattering orgasm for me so recently. We were both mute during this initial hands-on encounter, hands all over each other, concerned that words might break the spell.

Mom was energetically stroking away on my penis, anxious to bring me to climax as I feasted on her second nipple. I had just cum a short time ago by the hand of my new boss and I knew that a second climax would not be achieved quickly. I was anxious to follow my new employer's instructions and get my hands on mom's feet -- to use my new knowledge to practice the skills that we were all anxious that I master. To start us on the road to our new, sensual adventure.

I released my lips from mom's nipple and placed my hands on either hip. I gently guided her back to sit in her seat so that I could start on her feet. Instinctively, I gave her mons a full-lipped and prolonged kiss as I settled on the footstool, ready to start on her feet. Mom reacted enthusiastically to my impromptu oral caresses, lifting her hips from the seat to press her own lips more firmly to mine. A quick lick of her exposed and swollen clit elicited a loud groan and she kept her pussy elevated off her seat, even as I straightened up and pulled my tongue away from her anxious pussy.

As I indicated that I wanted her to put her feet in my lap, she reluctantly dropped her butt back into the seat, ready to let me worship her feet. I shared with mom some of what Katie had told me of the foot's sensual potential. I used my recent session with her as my guide to this one with mom. I know she was pleasantly surprised and delighted when I lifted first one and then the other foot to my lips and tongue to orally caress each of them from heel to toe. She seemed to particularly enjoy having her toes sucked on and the twisting and turning of them with my lips and teeth, twirling my tongue between each toe.

As I got to massaging her calf muscles with my hands, she parted her thighs to open up the sensitive inner thighs to my attention as well. She took advantage of her splayed labia to use a small, finger-mounted vibrator on her exposed clit to accentuate the sensations of my massage. Within moments, she was thrashing away in the throes of an intense orgasm, triggered by her little tool. It was the signal for us to finish and to gather our thoughts.

I was exhausted and mom was breathing heavily. She invited me to lie with her on the adjacent bed and I gladly accepted. Neither of us had a stitch on but it was warm in the room so there was no need to cover us as we lay down. I was spooning with my mother (wow!), my erection nestled just below her cheeks. I didn't have to do anything : she was just coming down from her orgasm, the follow-up contractions flooding the area with her juices. I could feel the swelling of her perineum with the top of my glans and I realized that mom could engulf my cock at any time with a simple shift of her thighs.

I realized that any move on my part would set things in motion and I would find myself energetically pumping away. The tweet of a nipple, a stroke of her thigh or a nibble on her neck -- any of these would result in a reaction on her part. I knew that I would not have the willpower to avoid penetration and the resultant loss of my innocence to my mom. There would be no way that either of us would be strong enough to avoid the temptation. We were already there, my cock throbbing in anticipation of the moment.

I was the last of my buddies to retain my virginity and I quickly recalled some of their tales of their first experiences. None of them regretted losing it -- it was a rite of passage to their manhood -- but none of them had a story to tell of a romantic episode in their lives that would be recalled with fond memories as they matured into their adult lives. Without exception, each of them recalled moments of trauma or embarrassment in the back seat of a car or in the bushes on the far side of the football field. None of them were still with their original partners and there were some hard feelings and bruised reputations. None had particularly fond memories of their "first time".

All of this passed through my mind as I lay there with my cock throbbing between my mother's thighs. In all of my imaginings of my first time, of "saving myself for the right one", never had I thought of my mother in such a way. But as I lay there at that particular moment, cuddling with a shapely woman that I loved very much and who loved me, I came to the realization that this was the perfect time for us to give into the love that we shared for each other. What better time than right now -- naked, horny and with a partner who felt the same. Shame or guilt should have no place in what I knew now was going to happen. Mom and I were about to fuck ourselves silly.