His

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No..." I whine.

"Not until I say," he says firmly, swatting my soaking pussy again. "I'm going to undo your hands and feet. You will NOT touch yourself, is that understood?"

'Yes Master," I say, despite wanting to shout in his face, wherever it is right now: "No! I want to cum! Make me cum or let me cum myself!"

He loosens all four appendages, and using the chain, pulls me up and off the bed. He tells me to turn around and bend over. I obey, and after a few moments I feel new restraints around my ankles. My hands hang between my legs. I feel my hands also being tied, and I realize they are attached to whatever system is restraining my ankles. I'm bound in this position, my plugged ass sticking straight up in the air, my head down around my knees, the nipple clamp chain dragging my tits down so that gravity itself is pleasuring my nipples. My exposed pussy is still throbbing, my clit ready to explode. I couldn't reach them if I tried. I'm sure that was the idea.

I feel David pull the plug out my ass and replace it with his fingers, thrusting quickly as he had before, pleasuring me without touching my swollen parts. I wonder if I can cum from anal stimulation. I feel like I can, the feeling of being invited in such a sensitive spot is so intense. I moan again between my knees, which start to feel weak. David smacks my ass with his other hand, just compounding the overloading sensations in my ass.

Again, David must sense my impeding orgasm, and stops thrusting and spanking. He re-inserts the plug.

"No," he says. "I am going to fuck you like the slut you are, hard and without mercy. You will not cum."

"Yes Master..." I sigh as he feel him finally penetrate my soaking pussy. I'm surprised he isn't scalded, it feels so hot. It feels heavenly to have his hard cock in me, finally, filling the void it seems as been between my legs for hours. He immediately starts to pound hard, forcing me to work to keep my balance.

"Oooh," I whisper. "Fuck."

He begins to spank me again as he thrusts in and out my pussy. Between slaps I can hear the sound of his pelvis against my ass, as he plunges his cock deeply into my cunt.

'Is this what you needed, whore?" David grunts.

"Yes Master," I say breathlessly. "I needed your throbbing cock in my cunt. Fuck it hard."

I didn't think it possible, but he begins to thrust even harder and faster. He's given up spanking as he concentrates on slamming into my cunt with everything he's got. Again I can feel my orgasm building.

"Oh," I scream, losing myself in the moment, forgetting not to speak unless spoken to. "Oh fuck! Fuck me Master!"

This time, he doesn't seem to mind. Or doesn't hear, as he's lost in his own pleasure.

"Now you can come," he breathes. He's panting. He slaps my ass. "Now, slut!"

The pounding, the slap and the sound of his voice, still firm but betraying his ecstasy, send me over the edge.

"Oh my God!" I scream as I cum, my whole body quivering and my pussy gushing. My orgasm seems to last forever, washing over me in wave after overpowering wave. My head feels like an exploding star, and my whole body is humming, as if I touched a live wire. And still David is fucking me hard and fast.

I am just beginning to come down from my orgasmic high when I feel David suddenly withdraw and grunt. I feel warmth on my ass and pussy as he explodes, shooting his cum on me. I find I love the sensation of his hot creamy seed on my skin.

He's still breathing hard. We've both cum, but he hasn't released me yet.

"That was very good, my whore," he says finally. "You have pleased me, despite your transgressions earlier."

"Thank you Master," I say, not daring to ask when I will be released. I'm still bent over, his cum dripping down my ass cheeks onto my pussy. Maybe he's enjoying the view?

Before long, though, he removes the plug and releases me from my restraints and pulls the blindfold off very gently once I've stood up. He throws it on the floor and sits on the bed. I can see his cock softening. His face is flushed and his face is still serious, but I can tell from the twinkling in his eyes I've done my job and made him happy. I feel a surge of pride. An experienced Master, happy with his first-time pet? I dare to stand a little taller. My head is still facing down, though.

"Come here," he says, more gently than ever before, patting his thigh. I come and sit on his lap. He loosens the nipple clamps and tosses them aside. There's relief, but also a sense of longing once they're gone. Same with the butt plug.

He turns my face towards his, and we share a deep, slow, passionate kiss. It seems to not last long enough. He pulls away and fixes me with his steady gaze.

"You're mine now," he says, stroking my face with a softness I didn't know he was capable of. "Now and forever."

"Yes Master."

12