All Comments on 'His Adventure, Her Adventure'

by MattblackUK

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 4 years ago

Glad the guy won in the end!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

"They had anal sex. It wasn't something he had ever thought very much about, and as she yelped when his penis breached her sphincter he realised that it wasn't something Aileen was particularly into, either." - If HE never though much about it, and SHE wasn't particularly into it, why did they do it?

HUGE editing error! "At the conclusion of the two weeks, the cruise ended, right on schedule, docking at Greenock as all cruises organised by the Wingless Roving Cruise Company did." - This is a repeat from six paragraphs ago!

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
a rarity for Matt

the husband didn't die.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
4 stars.

Good story. I typically shy away from this kind of reading. The reason being I have seen some of this type of betrayal, and those involved suffered great pain in the end. Still, a well written story.

stev2244stev2244about 4 years ago

Well done, Matt. Well written, entertaining and the good guy won.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Wow! You really wrote the wife to be a bitch!

Cheating is one thing. Cheating and snarling at your spouse, drugging him, and turning him into a public cuckold for two weeks is really over the top. But it was fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I was with this story

right up until the sentance. Three years? In the UK? For a Woman?

She could have drugged him, raped, him, had him gang raped, then stabbed him repeatedly, and she'd have got community service in the UK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Didn't work for me

I generally like your writing. This one kind of fell flat.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Good basic idea

Absurd execution

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Real

Carol was a real cheating wife, so bad that even the ethical swingers wouldn't touch her. She was , very properly, but off from her sexual adventures and then thoroughly burned. I enjoyed the story.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimabout 4 years ago
A nice touch to this one

A light, different touch to an age-old problem of entitlement. It was really good!

Well done, sir.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22about 4 years ago
tupped

LOL, haven't seen or heard that word in about 20 years.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
No

Carol was a lowlife, cheating, bitch and those were her good traits. Nice to have a good old fashioned BTB occasionally. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

I'm glad that Carol got her just desserts. A couple of questions came to mind. I would think it strictly against the Ship's rules for crew members to dally with the passengers. Especially true since she was an Officer. I would also question why the ship didn't stop at any ports of call. The first ship stopped at several ports. He should have been able to get off and go home. The ending seemed a tad rushed. Other than those quibbles, it was an entertaining story.

4 stars

ohioohioabout 4 years ago
Quite a story--I enjoyed it

even if the wife has the disease (very common in Loving Wives) of behaving in a totally unrealistic, batshit crazy way that actual human wives pretty much never behave.

On the other hand, it's called "Loving Wives", not "Real Human Wives"--and you tell the tale very well.

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Liked the stiry

Would have liked a bit more meat on its bones, but a fun romp. I love these challenges ! Please keep writing ! Thanks again to miss Randy !

Bebop3Bebop3about 4 years ago

"...ship's Doctor. Who, an..."

Was the cruise aboard a Tardis, you cheeky bastard?

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 4 years ago
Well written Matt..

But not sure why Aileen suddenly started to develop a little Scots brogue at the end. Not your best but still very good. Thank you

slaverowanslaverowanabout 4 years ago
A nice wee ditty

And I’m just outside of Greenock myself.

Bebop3Bebop3about 4 years ago

Hello Anonymous!

"UGH why do all you 'special' invited by randy 'writers think your long winded garbage is good? "

.

Can you point out which writers made that claim?

.

Is there any reason why you're using 'anonymous' instead of the name you publish your stories under?

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 4 years ago
A sweet wee story of betrayal

Thank you.

norafaresnorafaresabout 4 years ago

Anon who thinks we post 'long-winded garbage':

Your comment could have been typed in half the words, a quarter of the words or no words at all because nobody gives a fuck what you think.

Matt, great story! I thought it was the perfect length.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 4 years agoAuthor
Why did her brogue come out? Because Aileen is based on someone I know

and when she gets angry her Scottish brogue comes out.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

You can actually get knock out drugs on line? I figured all you would get would be sugar water or something. Hmmm. No just joking, not planning on doing anything to the better half or anyone else.

Fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A weak story and plot

Who drugs a husband to go on a ship full of swingers , carols adventure in Cheating. How did she even remotely think how this would down. A+

DFWBeastDFWBeastabout 4 years ago
Thank you, Sir!

Thanks for the fun read, Matt! Always appreciate your POV.

Killian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very enjoyable!

Just wondering why the ship would sail from Denmark to Greenock and not Edinburgh

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 4 years agoAuthor
Why not Edinburgh?

I researched cruise ship ports in Scotland and Greenock was the one I decided to use for the purposes of my story.

The images looked nice and so that's why I opted for it.

IainmoreIainmoreabout 4 years ago
Cruise Ships

Invergordon is a busy deep water port for cruise ships from late March through to October. Sometimes you get two or three tying up there in one day. I think this year is going to be quiet though as in no cruise ships at all sailing through the Moray Firth. Due to that stinking virus. Invergordon has advantage of being close to Inverness and Highlands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So

So what did Mike do for a fortnight,apart from shag Aileen when she wasn't on duty and where did he dine.I don't believe he stayed cooped up in a cabin for a fortnight.

moreandmoremoreandmoreabout 4 years ago
Another winner

Thanks for posting; 5*

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
Fits the theme...

but just another cheating wife story. I liked it though because of the different approach to infidelity. She wants it therefore he should too? NOT! I really liked it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
IN ALL HONESTY......

I just skimmed the story so I guess I missed why the boat would be at sea for 2 full weeks. I mean, if the boat pulled into any port why wouldn't the husband disembark and fly home to get the divorce started.

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
Nice

A fun bit of fluff - fiction can be so fun!

Keep 'em comin', Matt-man.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

"It wasn't that. It's just that I knew you'd expect to have sex with me on this cruise and I didn't want to turn you down, to humiliate you, so I decided to cool our sex life down until after the cruise." - This isn't exactly clear to me. I THINK she's saying that she WON'T be having sex with him on the cruise. If that's the case, wouldn't it make more sense to fuck his lights out before the cruise?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Lol this was entirely preposterous.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

The whole plot is fairly bogus. Wife drugs husband to have sex and she still plans to meet him to "explain"?

What would she expect to happen other than to be severely beaten and thrown overboard?

No intelligent woman would do anything like that because of the violent consequence that could follow. And all of a sudden ship crew and "swingers club" have epiphany and display high morals? Yeah, right.

And beautiful rebound is readily available? Do you people have any idea how cruise ship crews behave? They are nothing more than one large swing group themselves.

MattBlackUK is making one heck of a Disneyland happy end with utterly impossible and foolish plot.

Indeed, the whole story is preposterous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No, Stupid premise, lousy storyline, despicable characters. Waste of talent.

LWlurker

LoejtcLoejtcover 2 years ago

A bit too unbelievable . Why bring her husband along? She could book the cruise for two but claim her husband had an emergency and could not come.

Simply leave him a note explaining what she is doing, tell him she loves him and hopes they will stay married when she returns.

She enjoys herself without having a angry husband around for two weeks.

If the husband wants a divorce, that will happen whether he was on the ship or not.

The added humiliation of drugging him and making him take the cruise virtually guarantees a divorce.

william48william48about 2 years ago

Well written but a poor plot. My main problem is him being so righteous about her having sex with her friends but then going off and having sex with a crew member as soon as he wakes up

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 1 year ago

4 but will admit was tempted to bump it down to a 3 but ultimately gave it a higher rating for the happy ending. The wife was bipolar, seemed to love her husband and felt guilt enough afterwards to plea guilty but also was willing to lie to him, cut him off, and then drug him. The whole thing seemed to be about swinging yes but more just plain cheating on her part. I think the story would have worked better if she really was trying to swing rather then just cheating, trying to trick or drug him into participating as it would have made her seem motives seem less strange to me. Overall not bad, just the wife was written oddly.

Medussa55Medussa5510 months ago

Not your best work although well written the plot was too cliched and, although I know it is fiction, just the wrong side of credible. I've read a lot of your work and really like it but this one left me disappointed, sorry.

miket0422miket042210 months ago

Just the briefest amount of time spent on motivation could have improved this story immensely.

We're given very little information about their marriage prior to the start of this story. Carol brings up swinging apparently out of the blue one night. They discuss it once and it's never mentioned again. Who put the idea in her head to start with? Why did it become such an obsession so quickly?

What was the purpose of pulling the bait & switch with the cruise and then drugging him? She's been part of the swingers group for 6 months without him noticing already. So, she's already getting her "sport bonking". Why consign him to two weeks of nothing to do while she's fucking everything that moves? In her mind she loves him. We're not made aware of anything he's done to piss her off. So, what would motivate her to treat him in this manner?

Without any motivating factors this story ends up feeling a bit nonsensical to me.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I personally think the better ending would have been for Aileen to take Mike, on that other cruise, the one he wanted to do in the first place.

I think it would also be good to understand Carol a little better. She mentions swinging gets turned down but joins a club anyway. How does she suddenly go from cheating to insane drugging and duping her Husband?

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Toilet

He had sex for times in an hour without visting the toilet.Do the medical profession and the Guiness book of records on about him?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

We need more for why wifey was so evil, and, I agree with my comrade-in-anonymity below that Aileen should have taken him on the non-sexual adventure cruise. It would, of course, be perfectly fine if sex occurred as well, though...

The encounter with Aileen needs more description, it has the plot of being totally hot, but needs more meat in the crust.

Excellent choice not to have Aileen and our hero commit to each other immediately, without it seeming cheap that they have not.

There would have to be a bit of wonder as a ship's officer on a sex cruise "consoles" you, but as it is in her family, she probably does not want to be a total tart in front of her family, and for legitimacy's sake, there might also be rules about crew slutting it up with passengers.

Good read!

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

You were wrong by having him make the statement that he was trapped on board for two weeks.Obviously you did not do your homework or been on a cruise..he could have disembarked at any port that the ship put into and made arrangements to be homeward bound..that little mistake by you cost credibility to his intelligence which a reader already doubted..2stars..JzK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMattblackUK@MattblackUK
Writer for over 30 years. Hack journalist, decided to try writing for Literotica, too. And still having fun here 10+ years later