His Adventure, Her Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a deep breath before she continued. "But that's the difference between you and me, Mike. You are satisfied with our sex life; you are satisfied with only one sexual partner. But I am not. I really do need sexual variety, it's no slight on you as a man, as my man, but I do need more than one sex partner. But sex isn't all that important to you. Is it?"

She looked at the expression on his face and she realised that she had seriously wounded her husband, the man she loved. Loved? Yes. Loved. She still loved him. At least she thought she did.

"Shit! I'm sorry Mike, I realise that what I said is upsetting and that it has severely hurt you, wounded you, even, but I thought that the time for total honesty was here."

He sounded bewildered: "If you don't love me anymore, why didn't you just ask me for a divorce?"

She shook her head vigorously. "Because that's not true, Mike. I know you probably don't have any reason to believe this at the moment, but I do love you and only you. There's a massive, major difference between lots of sport bonking and the loving love-making that we do as a loving, committed couple."

Mike thought that her over use of the word "loving" was over-egging the pudding, and probably her way of trying to convince herself that she still thought of him in that way. And her idea of "committal" didn't ring true with him, now.

"Really? If that's the case, please tell me why we haven't had sex in about a month? Was it to get me ready for being your unwitting cuckold on this cruise?"

"It wasn't that. It's just that I knew you'd expect to have sex with me on this cruise and I didn't want to turn you down, to humiliate you, so I decided to cool our sex life down until after the cruise. And please don't get the wrong idea. I am just a sexually charged woman who needs multiple sex partners. You are certainly not my cuckold and I want you to know that.

"I'm going to have a shower now and later I have a lunch date with the two couples I was with last night. And then, later this afternoon, we can talk again, if you'd like."

"What about dinner in one of the restaurants this evening?" he asked.

At least she had the decency to look mildly guilty, Mike thought. She replied: "Oh, Mike! I'm really sorry, but I have a dinner date this evening that I previously arranged."

He shrugged. "It doesn't matter, Carol."

"Oh, Mike! Don't be like that about this! I'll make it up to you. I swear!"

"Yeah, right" he muttered as he walked out of the cabin. His misery was building up to a level he had never experienced in his life, before.

"Life? What life?" he thought bitterly to himself as he walked away along the deck.

He found himself at the end of the ship, whatever the hell it was called, looking over the wake as the ship powered its way to wherever it was going.

He guessed they were either in the southern part of the Irish Sea or perhaps even the Atlantic around the southern part of Ireland.

As he looked down, he wondered what it would be like to clamber up and over the railings and to plummet into the green sea below. To sink down, down, down and to reach the seabed and to hide there until the sea boiled away as the sun went nova millions of years hence. He shook his head and trembled as if he were suddenly chilled.

He felt a hand on his arm. "She's not worth it, you know. Killing yourself will not solve the situation you have found yourself in." It was Aileen, speaking to him calmly. Even under the current circumstances he found her voice alluring.

"Thank you, Aileen. It's not that I wanted to die, or at least I don't think I did. I just had this crazy notion of jumping into the sea and hiding forever on the seabed, away from her."

She took his hand in hers. "Actually, that's not a crazy notion, at all. Lots of men would have tried to physically assault their wife and her lovers. But your idea of hiding away for a while, at least, makes a lot of sense to me. It'd keep you out of jail, after all."

"What on earth am I going to do, Aileen? I am trapped on this cruise liner for two whole weeks, whilst my wife gets to have her sexual adventures with all comers and I don't get any sex. Mind you, the bitch had cut me off from sex for the past month in order to get me ready for not having sex with her on the cruise. She gave me some bull about this being because she didn't want to humiliate me on the cruise, but I think she cut me off in order to humiliate me."

"Yes, that's possible. What I want you to do now is to follow me to my cabin and I can tell you what I know, what I found out."

Back in her cabin, which was a suite, larger and better appointed than the cabin Mike and Carol were in, she made them a cup of coffee each before she started speaking to Mike. "Mike, I have asked around, and because I had a pretty good idea of who she had probably been with last night, I was quickly able to establish what had been going on.

"Your suspicions are correct. About six months ago your wife joined a group called The East Cheshire Swinger's Club. The story she told them was that you were okay with her being a swinger, but that you had no real interest in sex and didn't want to participate, but were happy for her to have multiple partners.

"The other members of the group didn't question her on that because the thing about swingers that I have noticed is that they can be a little bit too trusting of other people. A bit too naive, even?

"The two couples she was with last night are both members of the East Cheshire Swinger's Club and I have just appraised them of the truth of what your wife did, lying to them for the entire six months, tricking you into coming on the cruise and then drugging you yesterday. Needless to say, they are all shocked and appalled at her actions and she'll get no more sex from them during the cruise, nor later on when we return to dry land."

"Well, that's a good start. But what am I going to do on this cruise? Why the hell should I go without sex, if Carol is getting hers from multiple partners like she told me she would?"

Aileen nodded, she looked thoughtful for several seconds. "I've been thinking about that, Mike." She stood up. "Just give me a few minutes and I'll be back with you."

She went into a room within her suite and shut the door behind her. Mike was intrigued, to say the least. What was she doing? He had several ideas, but dismissed them all as being far-fetched fantasies.

Several minutes later she came back into the room. She was no longer in her uniform. Instead she was wearing a white blouse revealing a stunning cleavage and the shortest tartan miniskirt that he had ever seen. The skirt showed off her pleasingly plump thighs and her well-rounded bottom. She had also sprayed herself with an intoxicating scent.

He was, to use an old expression, absolutely gobsmacked. Before he could react, Aileen took charge because she realised that he was still in shock from what his wife had done to him, so she felt she needed to take the lead. At least for now.

She climbed onto his lap, pulled his head toward her and gave him a deep soul kiss, to which he responded with surprise and enthusiasm. She placed her arms around his neck, lovingly.

When they broke off, he said: "Thank you, Aileen. But I can't do this. I'm a..." then he stopped, briefly shaking his head as if to clear it.

"You know, I was about to say that I was a happily married man. And until this morning I was deluded into believing that I was a happily married man. But then I discovered that wasn't really the case. In fact, because Carol has been having sex with multiple partners, both men and women, for at least the past half year, I am not even certain that I feel particularly married at all, to be honest."

"Yes," replied Aileen. "I can see why you would think that. So, please, kiss me again. Why? Because you liked it and I liked it."

With no further words being required they began kissing again.

Soon Mike began to get an erection. Aileen giggled and said, pertly, "I think we'd best do something about that, don't you?"

Mike nodded.

Aileen whispered "touch my vagina." He did so and was shocked and intrigued to find it was shaved and already very moist, and that she was wearing no panties.

She stood up, took off her skirt. She took his trousers and underpants down, freeing his hard penis.

Without another word she climbed back onto his lap facing away from him and with skill placed her wet vagina over his erect penis.

He felt like he was having an out of body experience. He had just found out his wife was a cheating slut and he was suddenly having the first sexual experience with a woman other than his wife since before he had started dating Carol.

"Hold me," she told him. He needed no further prompting and swiftly took hold of her, grabbing her to him, holding her rather large breasts.

She began sliding up and down on his erection and he realised that, no matter what he had thought throughout their marriage, Carol had been shortchanging him, sexually speaking. In his entire life he had never had a sexual coupling that was as intense and as enjoyable as he was experiencing with Aileen.

Eventually Mike gasped out: "I'm close to coming, Aileen."

She responded "Me, too! Come with me, come in me! I'm on birth control."

They both came at about the same time and cuddled each other for several minutes, breathing heavily.

They complimented each other in genuinely loving terms. As they stood up and Aileen took Mike by the hand, she said: "That was really, truly intense, Mike. Hell, if I was married to you, I doubt I'd need to seek out other men. Or have enough energy left, to be honest.""

That one statement did a great deal to help to start undoing the damage to his ego that Carol's thoughtlessness had done to him.

Once in the bedroom, they stripped off the rest of their clothing and Aileen sucked his penis clean, quickly getting him erect again. "Mike," she said, "You can trust me on this, I am going to take you on your own sexual adventures. And I will make you forget about Carol."

Mike made Aileen giggle when he quipped, "Who?"

She lay on her king-sized bed, opened her legs wide, he climbed on top of her and they fucked, missionary style, and both managed another orgasm each.

Afterward, in post coital bliss, they cuddled together on the bed and they chatted, talking about their hopes, their dreams and their aspirations, touching on a wide range of subjects, including failed relationships that they had had. It was very sobering for Mike when he realised that his only one truly failed relationship was the one with Carol.

They had both dozed briefly, and when they awoke Aileen got two bottles of water for them and she told him of the next part of her plan for him.

They had anal sex. It wasn't something he had ever thought very much about, and as she yelped when his penis breached her sphincter he realised that it wasn't something Aileen was particularly into, either.

But whilst he was pumping into her bottom, she was tickling her clitoris and they both enjoyed an orgasm, though neither were that intense.

They showered together, and Aileen was able to get Mike erect again and did manage, to his surprise, to make him come in her mouth. It wasn't a particularly strong orgasm, but when he tried to apologise, she gently admonished him. "Shush, Mike. In the space of just over an hour or so you have come four times. You have nothing to apologise for."

Later, over snacks that she had obtained from the fridge in her suite, they chatted. "Don't get me wrong, Aileen, I loved what we did, but why did it happen?" he asked.

"Because I fancied you and I was thoroughly and absolutely disgusted by what your so-called wife had done to you and was planning to do to you. You tell me she said she loved you? Well, that's a bloody odd way of expressing love for someone, is all I can say."

She smiled at him: "Had I not found you so very handsome and attractive, I would only have been sympathetic to your plight, and chatted with you politely, but as I did fancy the hell out of you, I decided to seduce you.

"At some point soon, your wife is going to have to be confronted. From my personal point of view, I would like to confront her, you'll have to confront her, but I also need to confront her on behalf of the cruise company. We cannot have people like your wife drugging their spouses and lying to all and sundry. It's just not right and it's just not on!"

Aileen added: "Mike, I'd like you to stay here. I have some work to do. But I'll be back in a little while." She was again dressed in her ship's whites.

He asked her about why they were wearing tropical whites and she grinned. "Do you remember the old 1970s TV series, "The Love Boat," about people being on romantic cruises? Because they were filmed in tropical waters, the crew always wore white tropical uniforms.

"When my family decided to start our own love cruises, we wanted to use the Love Boat theme for our crew uniforms."

"I thought the uniforms reminded me of something!" said Mike. "Hang on a sec! Your family owns this ship?"

"We own three ships, in fact. The Maighdeann na mara, the Spòrs inbheacha, and one that is being made ready for cruising but doesn't, as yet, have a name. The Captain of this ship is my Uncle, and my Dad captains the Maighdeann na mara. She doesn't host adult adventures, though. Just adventure cruises, like in the vrochure your wife used to trick you with."

"A family business?" asked Mike.

"Yes, very much so. And now I'll have to be about the family business," said Aileen. "I'll be back in about an hour. You just have a rest, watch some TV, or listen to some music." She kissed him before she departed.

Just over an hour later she returned. "Mike, I think you should pop back to your cabin, have a shave and put on a change of clothing. I will meet you in the Captain's office, which is on Deck B, in an hour's time. We'll confront your wife with what he has done.

"It's sign posted, so don't worry about finding it. And any crew member can steer you if you do get lost. It's not that big of a cruise ship, after all, is it?"

He headed back to his cabin. He shaved and got a fresh change of clothing. There was no sign of Carol, but this time rather than being concerned, he just shrugged his shoulders.

When he arrived at the Captain's office, he found that the Captain and four other officers, including Aileen, were sat round a large wooden boardroom style table. None of them looked pleased. They invited Mike to sit with them.

They all shook hands with Mike as the Captain introduced each one in turn. Apart from the Captain and Aileen, there was the Second Officer, the Purser and the ship's Doctor. Who, an amused Aileen later told Mike also doubled as the ship's entertainment officer and who was adept at magic tricks during the ship's formal dinners.

Presently Carol arrived, entering the room, escorted by two junior officers. She looked irritated. "Why am I here?" She sounded arrogant. Unlike Mike, Carol was not asked to sit down. She stood before them.

"Good day, Mrs. Jones, I am Captain McDonald, this is my First Officer, Aileen McDonald, my Purser, David Ross and my Ship's Doctor, Dr. Patterson. You obviously already know Mr. Michael Jones, who is your husband.

"Mrs. Jones, you are here because you are suspected of having drugged your husband in order for you to trick him into accompanying you on this cruise as your unwilling and unwitting cuckold."

"That's not true!" shouted Carol. "I don't have to put up with this nonsense!"

"On the contrary, Mrs. Jones, you do have to put up with this. And it is most definitely not nonsense. You have been accused of a crime. Perhaps you wrongly presumed that, because you are on a ship, that you are not covered by the law of the land. Because we are proud to register our ships in Britain, whilst on board our ships you are held accountable under British law. But in any case, when you allegedly drugged your husband, we were still docked in Liverpool, before we departed."

Carol visibly sagged. "But it was never my intention to hurt my husband. The substance I gave him was guaranteed as being perfectly safe."

"Who by?" interjected the ship's doctor.

"By the website I bought it from," she explained. As she spoke, her voice faltered, because even to her own ears her reply seemed preposterous. The doctor made a harrumphing sound.

Aileen spoke up. "Mrs. Jones, I have conducted an investigation onboard the ship and I have been able to ascertain that you have been cheating on your husband for at least the last six months with members of a wife swapping and swinging club which calls itself the East Cheshire Swingers Club.

"You joined that club some six months ago. In fact, you joined under false pretenses, didn't you? In that you lied to them, you told them you had your husband's permission to have sex with their members, but that he didn't wish to participate. Is that correct?"

"I don't have to answer your questions!" Carol sneered, becoming angry.

Aileen replied: That's true. You don't. However, please wait a moment." She spoke into a small radio microphone on her uniform's lapel. "Please send them in. Thank you."

The door opened and Carol was mortified to be faced by two of the people with whom she had spent the previous night "sport bonking."

Aileen glared at her and said: "This is Mr. and Mrs. Langton. They tell me you know them. Is this true?"

Carol looked dumbstruck. Tears began to form in her eyes. She shook her head, unable to answer.

"Mrs. Langton, do you know Mrs. Jones?" asked Aileen.

"Yes. To my absolute regret and disgust I have to confirm that we do know her. Or at least, we thought that we did. About six months ago she asked if she could join our swinging club. She gave us a tale that I now know to be utter poppycock about her husband having no interest in sex, but that he didn't mind her joining a swinging club.

"She even presented us with a letter, purportedly from her husband, even signed by him, confirming that. But after what we have discovered since yesterday, we now realise that we, and her husband, have been deceived by this vile creature. We now presume the letter and the signature were faked."

She turned and faced Carol: "How could you, Carol? We trusted you! Your husband trusted you. You even sat at my dining table, and you ate the food that I had prepared, while you ate it, you lied to us. You lied to me! At my own dinner table! I'll never forgive you!"

Her husband added: "Needless to say, Carol, you are no longer welcome as a member of our club."

Mr. and Mrs. Langton nodded to the stunned audience and left the room.

Carol had begun to sob, with her face in her hands.

"Bloody hell, Carol," said Mike. "Not even your swinger friends want to have anything to do with you, now."

Captain McDonald said: "This meeting is now over. However, please be aware, Mrs. Jones, the evidence we have gathered and the remains of the drinks you gave your husband will be passed on to the police."

Everyone had left the room, save for Mike, Carol and Aileen.

Aileen looked at Carol and shook her head. "Women like you really piss me off, Carol. You and your kind. You lied to Mike, you cheated on him and you, you Sleekit wee bitch, you tricked him into going on an adult adventure cruise that would be a two week sexual adventure for you, but a fortnight of sheer, unending hell for him, as you turned him into your cuckold by drugging him.

"But let me tell you, your Mike, or your ex, Mike, is worth twenty of the men ye'll try to couple with on this cruise. And I should know. He tupped me just fine. And twice in one session! Four if you count the anal sex and the blowjob in the shower!"

Carol looked aghast and bemused at the same time. "But Mike's married to me. You can't..." she stopped, realising that she was being utterly hypocritical.