His Adventure, Her Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and Aileen looked at her, cuddled together and Mike grinned at Carol and said, "I think you'll find that not only can she, that she did."

Carol left the room in tears, shattered by the unexpected turn of events.

Although members of the East Cheshire Swinging Club offered Mike their 'help' to get over what Carol had done to him, Mike graciously declined. After all, he was finding more than ample comfort from Aileen.

At the conclusion of the two weeks, the cruise ended, right on schedule, docking at Greenock as all cruises organised by the Wingless Roving Cruise Company did.

Mike was met by a luxury car with a driver, thoughtfully arranged (and paid for) by the cruise company to take him and his luggage back home to Cheshire.

Carol also had transport provided for her. A police car from the tiny Port of Liverpool Police Force, crewed by a driver and a member of its small CID department, took her back to Liverpool where she was charged with drugging her husband.

Under the advice of her Solicitor she entered a plea of "guilty," and received a three-year jail sentence for spiking Mike's drink. She actually got off lightly, as the maximum sentence for that offence in England and Wales is ten years.

Lightly is, perhaps, a relative term. Mike divorced her (it took four months as she didn't contest it), and as a result of her drugging him, Mike received the lion's share of the marital assets and she lost her job, too.

A couple of weeks after his divorce Mike visited Aileen in her lovely cottage in a small village not far from Greenock.

When she opened the door, they embraced and cuddled before they closed the door behind them. At the conclusion of the two weeks, the cruise ended, right on schedule, docking at Greenock as all cruises organised by the Wingless Roving Cruise Company did.

Mike realised that the closing of the door was, at least to him, symbolic in several ways as it was the closing of one chapter in his life and the opening of another.

Would his relationship with Aileen be just friends with benefits, or would it lead to something else, perhaps marriage?

Oddly enough, that was unimportant to Mike at that moment. What was important was that, whilst his ex-wife was starting her prison sentence for what she had done to him, he was now embarking on a sexual adventure of his own with Aileen.

And after that? Who knew what the future would hold? He didn't know, but he was eager to learn. This was his adventure.