His Anniversary Pictures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SMStride
SMStride
172 Followers

He walked around in front of him again and got behind a tripod. "Hold it, hold it ..." he said snapping some pictures, "... and we're done."

Steve sighed with relief and stretched. "What's next?" he asked.

"We move up to the bedroom. How much time do you need to dry your hair and get ready?"

"Maybe ten minutes," he replied.

"Good," he said. "I'll need that much time to set up the cameras upstairs, and if you'll show me your computer I'll show you what the pictures are going to look like when we're done."

Steve showed him the computer in the home office, and Ike quickly worked to email himself all the dirty pictures. Then Ike went down to his car to get the other camera, the one with video recording feature.

* *

Ike whistled at him when Steve walked out of the bathroom wearing his wedding tuxedo. "You make a handsome groom, Mr. Johnson," he said.

Steve flushed a little. Ike had a way of making him feel special. He looked around the room and saw Ike had set up a series of cameras all pointed at his luxurious bed. Steve sat down on edge of the bed and Ike snapped a few pictures from various angles.

"Lie down and pretend you're asleep," said Ike, wanting to get some close ups, "like you're having a nap on your wedding day before the big event." He noticed a black-fabric sleeping blindfold laying on the nightstand by the bed. "Here, put this on," he said snatching it up.

Steve put the mask on and laid back down, pretending to be napping. He heard the camera going off just over his head as the photographer took some close-ups. Little did he know that Ike's massive black cock was trembling in the air inches over his face.

Ike was proud of his big fat cock and knew it looked even bigger through the camera lens. "Yawn, Mr. Johnson, like you're just waking up," he said, and when Steve opened his mouth in a pretend yawn Ike pushed the head of his cock dangerously close to Steve's lips. This caption would be:

"The groom while waiting for his wife-to-be doesn't suspect there's an intruder in his room."

"Keep the mask on, but sit up on the bed," he said taking pictures of his cock outlined against Steve's face from various angles. In one pose he stood before the video-camera and flexed his ass muscles so that it would look like he was orgasming into his mouth. Finally, Ike stepped away and stuffed his cock back into his shorts. "You can take the mask off now."

Steve did and smiled at him. He was really starting to enjoy modeling for Ike. "Put this on," he said, handing him another box. Inside he saw a set of silk men's underpants with a matching t-shirt. Both were white and ultra-thin. Steve loved the male lingerie-underwear the moment he saw them. He quickly went to the bathroom to put them on. It was sexy, though not as revealing as the swim thong. The only strange thing was that the under-pants had a slit up the rear as well as in the front. He couldn't believe how sensual it made him feel, as the silk moved suggestively over his skin. He'd ask to keep this outfit too.

"Put the tux back on over it," called Ike from the bedroom.

Steve frowned. He didn't want to cover up again. He could wear this silky outfit forever, but he obeyed and put the tux back on. He immediately felt smothered by the quantity of clothing.

Steve was relieved when Ike said that he wanted some shots of him undressing, as if for his wife on their wedding night, and he liked the idea. Ike posed him in front of the big camera and he slowly stripped for him.

Ike then stepped away from the camera, surreptitiously snapping pictures using the remote, and helped Steve remove his shirt studs and undo the cummerbund. Then he pulled the undone dress shirt down over Steve's shoulders and torso, leaving it draped around his slim waist, revealing the sheer silk t-shirt underneath. He took a lot of shots of him semi-topless like that, and then returned to the camera.

He told Steve to pull the shirt and then--slowly--his dress pants all the way off. Steve obeyed him, smiling and posing for the camera as he stripped down to the silk underwear.

"I bet your wife doesn't even know how sexy you can be," said Ike, moving the discarded clothing out of the way. "Now lay down on the bed on your back."

Steve wasn't sure if he doing this totally for his wife any more. He was doing this for himself. It made him feel special as he laid down on the bed. Steve felt the bed shift as the large black man placed one knee on it and bent over him. "I need to position you just right," Ike said, and parted Steve's legs slightly and bent one of his knees up. He then repositioned himself to kneel at the foot of the bed and took some pictures of Steve's body length-wise.

Ike's cock was starting to hurt as he looked up and along Steve's legs to his crotch, which was highlighted by the sheer silk underwear and its strategically made cuts and openings. He snapped some pictures of the man's thighs and groin and grinned when he noticed it was swelling and a drop of moisture had stained the silk.

"Put the sleep mask back on and pretend you're napping," he said, already pulling his needy cock back out as Steve covered his eyes. He took a lot of pictures of his dark cock superimposed over Steve's slim white body. For a finale he pulled Steve's legs apart, causing the front slit of the silk to spread apart. Ike could see the pale flesh of the pretend-napping man's cock, and he took several pictures of his big dick almost touching the tip of Steve's swelling cock.

Steve emerged from his reverie and felt cool air on his crotch--and realized he was showing off his crotch. He quickly squeezed his legs closed and pulled off the mask. Ike was fiddling with a camera again and hadn't even noticed. He breathed a sigh of relief.

* *

"Now get on your fours again," he said, turning back to his with a camera in hand.

Steve complied and the silk t-shirt gaped open in the front, exposing his chest and nipples. He raised his hand to pull the shirt closed.

"Stop," said Ike almost drooling at the sight of his swollen nipples. "Let's show your wife how sexy you can be." Steve willingly followed with his order, and left the flimsy shirt gaping open.

"How wild are you willing to get?" Ike asked him.

"I'm not ready to quit yet," he replied.

"Grab your nipple between your fingers." Ike watched Steve do what he said. "Your wife is going to love these pictures. Now show your other nipple, and play with it." Ike watched him squeeze himself. Never had he dreamed the man would willingly go this far.

"You've got to be the sexiest man I've ever seen," Ike said.

"Do you really think I'm sexy?" he asked.

"Fuck yeah," he said pointing at his crotch, "Look what you're doing to me."

Steve frowned at his language and looked down at Ike's shorts. They bulged out obscenely. It looked like he had stuffed a baseball bat and two baseballs under his shorts. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"Look how hard my cock is," he replied.

"That can't be real."

"Oh it's real--real huge."

"I don't believe you," he said staring at his crotch.

"I'll prove it," he said pulling his shorts down before Steve could protest. He held his cock a foot away from his face as he pressed the remote like crazy, capturing all the fear, awe, and disbelief written on Steve's face.

"I don't believe it," he said staring in awe at the man's fat black monstrosity. It must be a foot long and as thick as his wrist. The head was as big as a plum and his balls actually were as big as baseballs. Ike's testicles hung down almost halfway to his knees. His penis was frightening.

"You can touch it if you want to, but hurry we have to finish up."

Steve couldn't stop his hands from reaching out to touch the massive penis. He cupped his balls with one hand surprised at their weight. He squeezed the head of his cock and watched a drop of liquid ooze out of the tip. He was wrong, his penis wasn't frightening. It was magnificent.

"I don't see what the big deal is," said Ike snapping away on the remote.

"You're gigantic. I didn't know penises got this big."

"Who me?" he asked, knowing that no man he had ever met even came close to him in size.

"But you're twice as big as I am," Steve said, suddenly feeling inadequate. He'd never seen another man's penis before in real life--even at the gym he'd always changed and showered discreetly--and he'd never really thought about cock sizes before, assuming his was normal. The women he'd been with had never complained and seemed to like it a lot.

It wasn't only the size of Ike's black penis that had him feeling a little envious, it was how rock hard it seemed to be, with prominent veins surging along the side. He was mesmerized, staring at it.

"You poor thing," Ike said stroking his hair. "You really don't know how good sex can be until you've had a big cock in you. I know you're married to a woman and all, but I'm sensing that you haven't even played around with your wife and let her use dildos on you."

Steve had to admit the man was right.

"Tell you what," Ike said magnanimously, "suck on it and maybe I'll even fuck you."

Steve was so used to following Ike's orders that he was leaning forward with his mouth open when he came to his senses.

Steve reared back away from Ike's monster penis. He had been so entranced by it that he hadn't paid too much attention to what the man was saying. He had actually been about to put a man's penis in his mouth.

He'd never do that. He wasn't gay. And it would be cheating.

"I think we should quit now," said Steve. He sat back and crossed his arms over his chest defensively. He was suddenly a little frightened of the photographer. He watched as Ike strained with great difficulty to stuff his penis back into his shorts and breathed a sigh of relief when it was out of sight. But he also felt a sense of loss, knowing that he would never see it again.

"Sorry, Mr. Johnson," Ike said. "I'll just go bring up the pictures on the computer and you can pick out which ones you want to show your wife. Give me about ten minutes."

* *

Steve's stomach was still pounding when he went into the bathroom and threw a robe on over the white silk underwear set. His hands were shaking and he was a little disgusted with himself. Something deep inside him had wanted to put the man's penis in his mouth. Where the hell did that urge come from? He was mad at himself for drinking too much and getting carried away. And he was upset with his wife for being away so much.

Well, they could fix all that.

He knew one thing though: the image of that big black penis would forever be imprinted on his brain.

* *

"You can go look at the pictures now," said Ike returning from the home office. "They're even better then I'd hoped. I think we should show all of them to your wife. But I'll leave you alone for a few minutes to check them out."

Well, I hope they're good enough to give my wife a bunch of orgasms on our anniversary, thought Steve as he headed toward the home office.

Alone in the bedroom, Ike made sure the cameras and video were charged. He then walked over to the couple's bed and hid the camera remote under the pillows. He pulled his shorts and shoes off. He then laid down on the big white bed completely nude and waited for the star of his show. Well, the best supporting actor maybe--the star was between his legs.

Steve sat down before the computer and looked at the pictures. He felt bile rise in his throat when he saw the pictures. The screen was filled with pornography. There was a giant black penis just like Ike's poised behind some slut's rear end. What kind of a pervert have I let into the house? Steve was reaching for the phone to call the police when he saw the next picture.

His gasp of horror echoed through the big house when he saw Ike's big penis pointing down at his own open mouth as he laid on the bed with the mask on. Steve gasped again, a little less loudly, and almost wanted to cry. He erased the pictures one by one and then tried to stand, but his legs wouldn't hold his weight. What have I gotten myself into?

Ten minutes later, he slowly walked into his bedroom like a zombie. Ike's perfect black body stood out against the white background of the bed. He was lying nude on his bed grinning at him, his hands behind his head. His giant penis was still hard and his testicles were so large they were splayed out on the bedspread.

"What kind of a monster are you?"

"I'm just a man who saw a guy he had to fuck," replied Ike.

"What do you want from me?"

"Isn't it obvious," he said holding his cock out so that it proudly rose into the sky.

"But I'm married. And I'm not gay."

"Not so sure about the gay part--and you might not be married for long after your wife sees these pictures. If you give me your body for the rest of the day, you can have the backup I made I burned of the pictures," he said.

He really didn't have much choice. If he showed his wife the pictures, she would divorce him. If the pictures went public, his parents would disown him, he'd lose all his friends. "What do you want me to do?" he asked, still trying to think of ways to get out of this mess.

"Suck my cock."

Steve paused, and then took a deep breath. He had never done this before, but if he could get Ike off, he'd be done with him and leave. This ordeal could all be over in five minutes. "Promise me you won't orgasm in my mouth."

"You're in no position to make any demands," he said, "but I promise."

Steve knelt on the bed between his legs and wrapped his hand around the thick shaft near the base of his penis. He looked at the man's black penis with its dark reddish-black blood-engorged head. He had no idea where to start. He finally decided to lick it like a lollipop and then suck on it.

Ike looked over at the video camera and winked. He had angled it to capture all the action on the bed. He had also zoomed one camera in on his crotch to get close-ups of the action. His hand was busy pressing the remote under the pillow.

Steve stuck his tongue out and tasted a penis for the first time. He licked around the head and decided it really wasn't that bad. He stretched his mouth open wide around the head and he decided it needed more lubrication, so he started licking again.

"Suck on my balls, slut," Ike ordered.

Steve had no choice but to obey. He let Ike's cock plop back against his stomach and bent down further to kiss the man's balls. He tried to suck them into his mouth, but they really were almost the size of baseballs.

"Enough slut," he barked, "now suck on that big black cock," Ike said partly for the video, partly because he liked ordering men around.

Steve automatically leaped to obey his command. Much to his disgust his body was responding to what he was doing. He was still wearing the silk underneath the robe and his cock was hardening against the smooth fabric. Even his nipples were hard and rubbing against the underside of the fabric. He felt a squirt of precum escape from his own penis and leak along his thigh. He couldn't believe this crazy situation could make him feel so powerless and turned on at the same time.

Ike watched his head bobbing up and down several inches of his dick and said, "You enjoying your first taste of cock, Mr. Johnson?"

Damn him, but in a way he was. It was challenging to see how much of this monster he could take into his mouth. He decided to separate Ike's "cock" from his and his wife's sex life. He had never sucked a man's penis or been unfaithful to his wife. He was being blackmailed to suck a cock and it shouldn't count as infidelity. Besides, oral sex wasn't like full cheating, and if he could just make the man orgasm, this would all be finished.

Steve started sucking hard and fast to get this over with. He considered every inch a challenge and he had managed to swallow over half of it. His jaw was becoming sore, as he pulled his mouth off and asked, "Aren't you close yet?"

"Not yet, slut."

Steve couldn't believe he had this kind of stamina. He must be so bad at this cock-sucking that Ike didn't feel enough pleasure to orgasm. Steve wished that he had practiced sucking cocks more. What am I saying?? Yet he redoubled his efforts pushing more of Ike's cock down his throat and stroking the remaining inches with his hand.

He sucked on his cock for another twenty minutes, resting every few sucks, but continuing to lick around the head as he caught his breath. He went down on him again, even feeling some inches of the black cock pushing down into his throat. When he found himself gagging, he tried to suppress it. It felt like Ike's cock was swelling even bigger the longer he sucked.

Steve's free hand slid under his big, heavy balls and cupped them. His balls were moving back and forth, tightening up and pumping. He guessed he was about to orgasm.

Steve had well over half of the black shaft in his mouth when he felt him orgasm. Ike grabbed Steve's head and held it firmly in position swallowing his cock. At first Steve felt nothing, but Ike's cock jerked and he could swear he felt the pee-slit opening in his throat as the head swelled. Next, a big wad of hot sperm struck the walls of his throat and slid down into his belly.

Sperm continued to explode from the end as the cock left his throat and slid into his mouth. Ike's cock spurted so fast that Steve's mouth filled with sperm and he was forced to swallow in order to breathe. His mouth filled again and he pulled his mouth off the tip of his cock and swallowed again, sperm dribbling down his chin.

A final jet of sperm flew from the end of his cock and covering his face with semen. Not knowing what else to do, Steve clamped his mouth back over the tip. He was surprised that it didn't taste all that bad, good even, but the sheer amount was surprising.

Steve had lost all sense of time. Still, he felt triumphant at making Ike's cock explode and part of him wished he could try this again.

"Can I please have the memory stick now?" he asked after reluctantly taking his mouth off the black man's cock.

"Slut, we haven't even begun yet."

* *

SMStride
SMStride
172 Followers
12