All Comments on 'His Beautiful Neighbour Ch. 07'

by DontJudgeMe

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DontJudgeMeDontJudgeMealmost 14 years agoAuthor
Correcting...

I'm aware that something got messed up while I uploaded this, and I'm trying to get it fixed. However, just read it once and let me know what you think. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it

Wonderful story. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
waiting

Love your stories can't wait for the next. You do have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Still great

Still a great story, enjoying the action. How about Carol getting the whipping. You're doing great.

amazingrace1128amazingrace1128over 12 years ago
Best of the Series

This is the best of your series - could have used a little more tit torture, but that's a personal preference. These 2 horny teens fucking a sex slave - HOT.

joodlejoodlealmost 12 years ago
sub or dom?

It sounds like Carol has more of a dominant streak. That could be just the energy of jealousy. I like the rebellion between them--- its more realistic than two random women automatically wanting to be slaves to one man and not caring about strings/love. To put it in a somewhat discreet form, I appreciate James' technique. Mmmm. Reading on....

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Blockbuster is an understatement!!!!

This story has the makings of a blockbuster movie. The evolving relationship and potentially flaming desires and rivalry are so immense it begs to continue. Carl is by no means a master but her collusion with Andrea is to be explored manipulated as rival slaves only to be pacified by their master. James is a budding master who's awkward progression is so delicious it makes this story go through the roof. The wildcats is James's mother who could drop a bomb at any minute adding drama and dimension to this nailbiter. Carol is being seduced to full enslavement slipping gently down an irresistible path of compliance. How will James exploit his slaves now armed with photographic evidence of his domination. He could blackmail Carol if needed. He could make serious money on his website with the continued adventures with his slaves perhaps introducing a professional to the mix for development of a highly profitable business enterprise for himself so he could take total control and increase his self confidence with his slaves. He could now recruit more activities and partners to the mix if he decided.

kemanderkemanderabout 11 years ago
Ideas?

Well, ring piercings through nipples, clits and inner labia, connected by various controlling chains can add erotic elements to any of a female's movements keeping her in a perpetual state of extreme arousal and giving her master much more control over her in any given situation. Hum? Four ring piercings to each inner labia, with a short chain then running around the outside of the thigh attaching the rear most ring to the front ring, and a small clip at the outside center of the thigh, with an even shorter chain connecting the two centermost rings with its own small clip could take the place of a garter belt for a stocking on each leg that would stretch the inner labia with each step the woman took. You have the imagination to take this to much greater lengths of development. I'm enjoying reading your imagination far beyond my ability to express it. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDontJudgeMe@DontJudgeMe
Hey. I'm a guy from Denmark, Europe who enjoys reading and writing erotic short stories (perhaps a bit too much...). Feed-back is very appreciated. Ego-stroking feed-back ("Great story!" e.g.) and concrete suggestions ("the last scene was a bit of a turn-o...