His Best Friend Pt. 01

Story Info
Jess catches Seb masturbating, with interesting results.
1.6k words
4.23
26.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the last couple of months I have become accustomed to the sight of Seb wandering through the house half naked, but for some reason, on this particular day I paid more attention than usual. Maybe it was the too-small towel barely preserving his modesty, or because I was feeling particularly bored and horny, but something made me take a closer look. I mentally compared his physique to that of my boyfriend Jamie; objectively both men are clearly physically attractive, but in subtly different ways. Seb's cropped blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes attracting a different sort of attention than Jamie's dark curls and soft brown eyes. A few inches taller than Jamie and narrower across the shoulders and chest, his more active job and extra hours working out in the gym clearly show in his sculpted and well-defined muscles. Don't get me wrong, Jamie is in great shape, but the increasing hours stuck behind a desk rather than working out are more apparent when the two of them are half naked together -- a frequent occurrence since Seb has been staying with us, and one that is provoking increasingly disturbing and vivid fantasies in my mind.

In an attempt to distract myself from the cinematic daydream playing in my head I get on with my chores. As I pass the open door to Seb's room I notice the damp towel dropped casually on the floor, and inwardly curse his inability to put his dirty laundry in the basket. Sighing, I pick it up, but as I straighten up a reflection in the mirror catches my eye and I pause to take a closer look. Seeing Seb stretched out naked on the bed, erection in hand, I am entranced by his seemingly flawless form. From his well-muscled shoulders, arms and chest down to his muscular thighs he is model perfect. And his cock - I had always assumed that when the boys joked about his size they were joking or at least exaggerating, but I can't deny the evidence of my own eyes. I am simultaneously turned on and a little scared by the sight; even as I imagine slipping into the room and mounting him I wince in anticipation of the inevitable discomfort of such a large dick filling me so completely. Unable to tear my eyes away from the magnificent sight, I watch as his hand slips up and down his shaft, pausing now and then to caress the tip, sweeping the glistening bead of pre-cum down the thick shaft as lubricant. Too late, I realise that not only can I be seen in the mirror, but also that Seb has opened his eyes and is smiling knowingly as his eyes meet mine, his hand still lazily moving up and down.

Shame at being caught perving at my boyfriend's best friend washes over me, and I slip away to the bathroom to drop the damp towel in the laundry basket and to try to compose myself. Catching sight of my flushed cheeks in the mirror I realise how obviously turned on I am and worry briefly what Jamie might say if he came home and found me so aroused by the sight of his best friend in all his glory. Seeking relief I lean back against the closed bathroom door, slip a hand into my pants, part my slick lips and tease my throbbing clit with my fingers. All I can think of right now is Seb naked on the other side of the wall, magnificent cock in hand, and wonder if he is thinking of me as he continues to pleasure himself. I come quickly, the primal sensations overtaking me so suddenly I don't think to stifle my cry, realising too late that Seb will almost certainly have heard me and know what I have been doing.

Not ready yet to face Seb, I compose myself, grab my handbag and slip out of the house. I have no plan, no destination, just a need to be somewhere else. I love Jamie and our sex life is fantastic, so I am confused and disturbed by the extreme reactions Seb is provoking in me. Walking through the park soothes me, the spring sunlight warming my skin pleasantly. All too soon my thoughts stray back to the scene that played out at the house, imagining the light breeze caressing my skin is Seb's hot breath. I continue to wander aimlessly, and without realizing I find myself standing outside the gym Jamie and Seb run together. Maybe my subconscious has led me here, knowing the best antidote to my racing thoughts is a stolen hour with Jamie.

'Hi! Jamie in his office?' I ask the receptionist.

'Yes, go on up. I think Seb has just gone up too' she replies. Sensing my hesitation, she adds 'I think they are just gossiping -- you won't be interrupting.

Trying to smile I just nod and turn and walk towards the office.

'Hey beautiful! What a surprise, my two favourite people both dropping in unannounced!'

'I thought I would see if you were free for lunch' I say, crossing the room to place a loving kiss on his cheek. 'Do you have time?'

'Sure' Jamie grins. 'You coming too?' he adds, turning to Seb.

Not daring to meet his eyes, I turn to Seb and silently will him to say no. I can't face the prospect of a whole hour trying not to think about what happened earlier, knowing Jamie will sense there is something wrong. Unfortunately Seb's telepathic skills are somewhat lacking, and he grins as he says 'sure! I'm starving!'

*****

'You were quiet at lunch' says Jamie as we make our way back to his office having said goodbye to Seb. 'Something on your mind?'

I hesitate, not sure quite how to respond to such a direct question. 'Seb getting on your nerves? I noticed the two of you weren't as chatty as usual. Has he done something to upset you?'

'Not upset me...' I say hesitantly

'He's not been wanking with the door open again, has he? I told him when he moved in that he would have to stop that!' Jamie jokes.

Colour floods my cheeks and Jamie just stares at me open mouthed. 'He has! The dirty bastard! But it's not like you to be shy... ' He pauses, realisation dawning. 'You watched!' he exclaims.

I lift my head, afraid of the anger I expect to see on his face but am surprised to see something else in his eyes -- laughter, and the unmistakable glint that appears when he is turned on. 'So did you like what you saw?' he asks, pulling me into his arms and looking deep into my eyes to read my reaction. Blushing furiously now, I smile and nod. 'Well, Seb is... impressive, isn't he?' he smirks. Realising Jamie isn't offended or threatened by what happened, I feel a little more comfortable, and am relieved to have someone to talk to about the disturbingly erotic thoughts that have been racing through my mind all day. I am reminded of when we first met, and I would turn Jamie on with stories of my sexploits, both real and imagined, and, sitting him down on his chair before settling on the edge of the desk opposite him, I begin to relate the fantasy that has been dominating my thoughts.

'... so as I stand in the doorway I maintain eye contact with Seb in the mirror, and he watches as I lift the hem of my dress, hook my thumbs into the waistband of my knickers and ease them down over my hips.'

'Mmmmm, sounds good' murmurs Jamie. 'But I can't quite picture you doing that -- why don't you show me?' Obligingly I stand up and lift my dress and slowly, teasingly, remove my damp knickers. Visibly aroused, Jamie shifts in his seat, easing his erect cock from his pants and sighing with relief as he begins to masturbate. 'What next?' he demands.

'I move from my hiding place in the doorway and cross to the bed, where Seb is still rhythmically stroking his enormous cock. I stand at the end of the bed and soak up the beauty of his naked body laid out in front of me, deciding whether I want to take time to explore his muscular physique with my hands and my tongue, or take the instant gratification of mounting him and easing the ache in my wet pussy...'

'Oh fuck, I had forgotten how good you are at this' he says, one hand rhythmically caressing his shaft, the other clutching my discarded underwear.

'...but watching you now I know what I really want' I reply as I push him back in his chair and straddle him, my hot wet pussy tantalisingly close to his hard cock. Kissing him deeply I raise my hips and lower myself onto him and he slips inside with practised ease, pleasure rippling up through my core as he fills me and begins to move. We move together in a comfortingly familiar rhythm, knowing exactly what the other wants and needs. With the possibility of being caught at any moment heightening our arousal door we both come quickly, and collapse into one another's arms.

'Who would have thought Seb leaving his door open would lead to this?' I say as I retrieve my knickers from where Jamie had dropped them.

'And you thought him living with us would put a damper on our sex life!' Jamie replies. 'This has been unexpected and amazing, but I really should get on with some work'.

'I love you' I say as I kiss him.

'Love you too. Now go before you distract me again!'

I am nearly out of the door when he adds 'and tell Seb to shut the door in future, or who knows what might happen!'