His Best Photo Shoot

Story Info
A husband takes pictures of two men using his wife.
4.3k words
3.74
22.3k
22
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
170 Followers

## Maheta is a Photographer

His favorite subject to take photos of is his wife.

Maheta brings his camera into their living room in the Valletta morning. His wife, Onya, sits on the couch as she usually does. He thumbs at the shutter and adjusts the settings.

*She's so beautiful*, he thinks. He brings the camera up and begins to take shots of her lounging on the couch, feet up, and hair down, leaning across the pillows towards the window.

Onya's skin is kissed by the orange of the sunrise. Her crows feet are cracks from smiles and graceful age. She holds a vineyard of beauty across her firm and well kept body. The wind flows in and plays at her white dress that she wears, showing her firm and smooth legs. She sips coffee and he zooms in. But the look he captures as he presses the button is one of sadness.

One he has seen more from her lately.

"What's wrong, my love?" asks Maheta.

Onya puts her cup down and looks out at the ocean for a while. The silence makes Maheta grip his camera with sweaty palms.

"I used to feel so sexy when you'd take photos of me. But I don't know if I do anymore," she says.

Maheta sits down next to Onya and takes her legs onto his lap. He sets the camera aside and starts to massage her feet.

"Can you tell me why?" He asks.

"A month ago when we went to the mart to do a shoot, and you were taking photos of me as I shopped, I usually feel those butterflies. The one where I feel like I'm being watched, adored, and seen by others as sexy. But with your face behind the camera, something changed. I didn't see people looking at me anymore. And then, I didn't see you looking either. I felt invisible. The feeling I once had is gone because I no longer feel my youth," she says.

Maheta reads in between the lines.

His abilities as an older man are faltering and his facilities to keep himself ready for his wife at the moment are no longer consistent. He feels the guilt, not because he did not think of his wife as beautiful but because time is not kind to men. And as a result, his wife is in want of something he can no longer give.

He squeezes her feet and feels the softness of her skin.

"You are so beautiful to me, my love. And I'm sorry the feeling is gone. But, perhaps I can figure something out to help rekindle that feeling you get when you're in front of the camera," he says.

"The youth cannot return. It's gone," she says solemnly.

"Youth does not make a person disappear. Please Onya. I love you so much and I want you to feel sexy in front of the camera. That is so important to me."

"But what can be done?"

Maheta goes deep in thought with his wife's feet in his hands. Onya continues to look off into the ocean silently. She reaches out and holds his hand.

They watch the sunrise together.

Later, Maheta leaves his camera in their living room when he goes out to the market by himself.

---

## It's Too Early to Drink

But Maheta orders a bottle of wine for himself outside of the La Falconeria Hotel. As the waiter sets down the wine and a set of gratinated eggs florentine, he watches two very tall men walk out of the hotel rubbing their eyes.

One of the men holds a camera that is similar to his. The man, an astute figure with a triangle form atop sturdy legs, hunches over it as he presses buttons.

"It's not working," he says to his friend, handing it to him.

His accent is American.

The other sandy man with a surfers body, even taller than his friend, takes the camera and looks down into the control panel on the back. They both lean over the camera, testing and trying out different buttons.

Maheta takes a pull of wine and cannot help looking upon the young men. They remind him of himself when he was younger and first starting his work as a cameraman.

Both Americans start to look frustrated as they pass the camera back and forth, trying to get it fixed. Their eyes have bags under them and their clothes are wrinkled, as if just being unpacked from a long flight.

Maheta looks closer at the camera they are working on.

It's a model similar to his.

He sets his wine glass down and motions to them.

"Come here, let me help you," he offers.

Both mens look of frustration softens right away as they look upon Maheta sitting with purple lips and a half finished breakfast. They come over and extend the camera.

Still sitting, Maheta recognizes the issue on the camera right away, after a few pressed buttons and adjustments, the camera whirls to life. He goes to hand it back to them. The bags under their eyes are lifted by their smiles.

"Thanks man! You're a lifesaver. All that traveling out here to have a broken camera would've been the worst," says the triangle man.

Maheta rummages up his best English.

"Visiting for a while? Just get in?" he asks them both.

"Yes," says the sandy one. "Flew in last night and just here for a week. Bouncing around and looking for trouble, you know. Mostly looking for big waves."

"Can we buy you your breakfast for fixing our camera?" asks the triangle man. "I mean, it's the least we can do."

Maheta feels an idea starting to form in his head. The youth of the men, their stature, and the wine have brought forward a new feeling for him that he cannot help but want to explore. His wife is on his mind as he extends an offer to them.

"Why don't you both join me for breakfast? Have a glass of wine with an old man," he says.

Both of the men laugh and take a seat.

They introduce themselves. The triangle fit man is named Ryan. He's Williams' photographer and safety partner for surfing. The surfer's name is William. He's been surfing all of his life and has dragged Ryan halfway across the world in search of waves to catch. They both clink glasses with Maheta as they drink in the morning sun.

"I'm a photographer myself. I shoot almost every day," says Maheta.

"What do you shoot?" asks Ryan.

"My wife," he says. He produces his phone and takes out some of his best work on Onya.

Both Ryan and William look through the photos and marvel at his work.

And although they hide it, they also marvel at his wife.

"Your wife is incredibly beautiful. You're a very lucky man Maheta," says William.

"Where is she? Why doesn't she join us this morning?" asks Ryan.

"She's very down, you see," Maheta begins. "She told me that, after shooting her for so long, that she no longer feels the joy of herself. She no longer feels beautiful or that I capture it as so."

Both Ryan and William give sympathetic expressions. Ryan puts out a hand and onto Maheta's. He grips it.

"Maheta, she's absolutely a stunning woman. I actually really like older women and damn, she's a really looker," says Ryan.

"Yes," says William, agreeing, "that's so sad that she thinks that. I really like mature women as well. These photos of her are gorgeous and I'm sure she is even more beautiful in person. I wish we could tell her that."

"Maybe you can," Maheta says.

He pours them another glass of wine and orders another bottle. As he starts his tale that soon evolves into his plan, followed by an ask of both of them, the men drink their wine and listen intently. By the end, all three men are laughing giddily, discussing things in detail, and, most importantly...

Discussing details about Maheta's wife for her next photo shoot.

---

## Reservations for Four

His wife looks at him strangely as Maheta sets down the phone. She steps up to him in the kitchen as the sun begins to set.

"Dinner for four? Who is coming with us?" she asks.

"I have found kindling to help reignite the fire for your love of being in front of the camera," he explains.

Onya tilts her head and starts to bite her lip.

"That was very fast. What do you have up your sleeve?"

"You remember once that we used to visit sex clubs together. We used to have so much fun doing that," says Maheta as he puts a hand around her waist.

She puts her hands on his shoulders and rests her hips into his.

"Yes, but that was a very long time ago. I don't feel like myself anymore, and especially like that. I was young then," she says.

Maheta takes her by the hand and kisses it.

"My love, you are as beautiful now as you were then. Even more so. And our two guests think so as well. They want to see you... And I want to see you too. Take photos like we used to in those days."

Onya blushes and shifts her eyes across Mehetas chest. Maheta can see the wheels turning in her head. He knows his wife well enough that he knows what she is thinking. The times when they were younger and took trips to the mansions in the hills. The couples that they shared together in the rich backyards under the summer heat. The cozy piles of people all naked and intertwined in front of fires during the winter. The heat that rose on her face as she watched him build friction between two of their female neighbors. And how he watched her flower being with two men in the spring rain in a gazebo.

Those times felt like decades ago, but they weren't. And Maheta remembers all of those situations. But when the details fade him, all he has to do is walk into his studio...

And get the pictures they both took of each other.

For the first time in a long time, a color fills Onya's cheeks.

She looks up at him glowing.

"Tell me about these guests," she asks.

---

## Dinner is Hot

And Maheta can feel the heat over the cozy white tablecloth between his guests and his wife. Steam comes off of the brungiel mimli and bragioli as it's brought to the table. But both Ryan and William never glanced at the food. They only have eyes for Onya as they joke and laugh with her.

Maheta comes prepared for the occasion and brings up his Camera right as the last of their food is set for them.

Maheta sees a glowing energy in his wife that he has not seen for many years. She glances at him as he takes the camera out and they exchange a smile. Both William and Ryan dress their best in their American style board shorts and sandals.

Maheta snaps a photo as Ryan makes a joke, getting Onya to giggle and lean into him. He captures an image of her hand on his chest firm, the other over her mouth, hiding her glowing smile.

William chimes in and sneaks a hand under the table to her knee. As soon as he does, Onya gives Maheta a look and he captures it. He looks at the snap image on the back of his camera to see his wife looking as if she'd been caught, turned on unexpectedly, and showing a want of the man's hand to explore further. It's a look that Maheta was so fond of capturing.

And being the first time in a long time, the image makes his body respond as a young man. His erection grows in his white pants and he doesn't bother hiding it. He feels it as he snaps the next photo.

Both William and Ryan start to become more hands on with his wife, placing them on her shoulders, her knees, and up her thighs as she continues to joke and laugh with them.

The waiter brings the check.

---

## They Start on the Veranda

At home, it overlooks the ocean sunset and the breeze is perfect. Onya stands in the middle of William and Ryan who flank her like greek pillars housing a temple. Onya dresses in a sheer black dress that reveals everything.

One of Ryan's hands graces down her chest and explores her plunging neckline that reaches down to her stomach.

William explores the curve of her chin, bringing it over to his lips and kissing her lightly.

Ryan gives a hiss on her exposed shoulder, the strap now hanging down and threatening to expose her firm breasts to the dying sun.

The crashing ocean behind them gives all three of them rhythm as they caress and kiss one another, torsos facing Maheta.

And Maheta watches the show and clicks away.

In times like this, he remembers the encounters like photos placed in neat albums in his mind. For this one, he opens a special fold of his mind to place the images of this experience.

One where he bears witness to his wifes awakening into the new youth of old age.

He titles each image in his mind.

---

## The Setting of Her Clothes

As the sun dips below the ocean, her curves are revealed as the wind sweeps her black sheer dress away. The white hands of the men are on her chest, her hips, and down her legs as both William and Ryan press themselves onto her.

Onya has her eyes closed, chin up, feeling the heat of their bodies and the last of the rays of the sun leave. The act of her being undressed by the two other men makes Maheta feel himself rise to the occasion, snapping photos as her dress is slowly set down around her waist.

He takes another shot of them fondling her breasts, Onya's lips parted and looking between them as they play with her. She teases her tongue out, begging them to taste her, but they don't. They hold their stare of her so she can look at them.

And so that Maheta can capture the moment of their connection.

Her dress finally drops to the floor as the sun drops completely below the ocean. Naked and exposed between the two dressed men, Maheta can feel the power emanating off of his wife as she pulls both of them in by the collars. She kisses them gently, taking turns back and forth as she bends her knee every so slightly to show her freshly shaven legs.

She wraps one around William, and he takes her strong calf in his hand as she points her toes. Ryan wraps his hand around her ass, caressing her and causing her to lean her head back onto Ryan's shoulder. Her body extends into a beautiful display of curves in the short flashes of his camera.

---

## A Comfortable Seat

William, sits in the reading chair with Onya, naked, on his lap. She leans back on him, resting her body on his clothed chest. She looks comfortable cradled in his arms.

Her feet are up on Ryan as he sits on the ottoman in front of her. Onya smiles at Ryan as he starts to play with her feet, massaging them and occasionally bringing them up to his mouth to suck on her freshly manicured toes.

Maheta captures a wonderful photo of Onya feeling that pleasure on her toes just as William slips his hands down her body, over the curves of her hips, and teases just above her clit. She relishes in their touches and she smiles.

It's a photo Maheta refocuses his camera for, fading out the background and just on his wife's body as she's serviced and carseed by these men. Their gentle brushing of their hands and kisses make Onya coo with pleasure and sink deeper into her new feeling.

As she starts to grind on William and reaches an arm back to touch his head, he snaps a photo.

*She's so glorious*, Maheta thinks.

---

## Lips of Pleasure

Ryan takes her legs and opens her wide as William takes his large hands and cups her breasts. She turns her head and kisses William from behind as Ryan gets on his knees.

The closed eye breath that Onya takes as Williams lips are close to her and Ryan kisses her clit is the perfect photo. He can see the shockwave in her body, the electricity from both kisses on her mouth and labia make her curl her toes and arch her back. She leans into William and starts to drive her hips up and down as Ryan takes his time being soft with her.

Maheta snaps a photo just as she parts her lips and connects eyes with Ryan. She goes wide with pleasure in the eyes and down in her wet pussy. Her mouth opens and lets out a relaxing moan as she melts into her seat on William.

Ryan slips a finger inside of her and curls up, making her arch her back again and open her mouth in surprise. William takes it upon himself to put a finger in her mouth, allowing her to suck on it as she moans around him.

She opens her eyes and looks at William, smiling around his finger as she starts to mimic sucking on his cock.

The look they share is captured by Maheta, who now feels the heat of his own body rising, filling him with the new energy now filling the room.

And it all emanates and comes from his beautiful wife.

He begins to fall in love with her all over again

---

## She's Head Over Heels

Onya looks up at Maheta as William and Ryan carry her to the couch. Ryan stands behind the couch and has her hips up. He grabs her and pulls her into her, making her body vertical. She spreads her strong legs out, exposing herself completely as Ryan licks down on her pussy.

Onya's moans and arches her back again, her head hanging over the side of the couch cushion, eyes closed, and mouth open. She has a look of waiting, of wanting, as Maheta clicks away photos of the image.

As he watches his wife being pleased by Ryan, he hears the sound of a belt being undone and clothes hitting the floor. Coming into the frame is William, surfer body perfectly flowing with muscles and ridges that match his wifes.

She looks up at William and opens her mouth, her tongue dancing for him.

She nods as his cock comes into the frame.

And just as she takes the head of his cock into her mouth, she looks right into the camera.

The image of her pleasure, of her smile around his cock like she did with William's finger, makes Maheta feel young again. He can feel her energy through her look into the camera, seeing her transform into a new woman of beautiful age.

As William slowly thrusts into her, he mounts over her head. Maheta repositions the camera to get the perfect shot.

Her head is fully back and her lips completely around his cock, looking into the camera. Just under his legs he captures Ryan, slightly opaque in the background, with his mouth buried deep into his wifes pussy and licking her. She moans in between Williams thrusts, gasping in a slutty way as he withdraws to voice her pleasure to Ryan.

Her hands come around Williams' ass, showcasing her manicured hands with the brand new nail polish. It's a stark contrast against Williams' muscles now flexing as he slides into her.

And Maheta snaps the photo at the right time, just as she starts to orgasm.

---

## A Passionate Trade

Both Ryan and William, now fully naked, sit on the couch in the evening moonlight. They're fully erect and ready for Onya as she stands in front of them. Maheta stands behind her taking photos of her back as she looks upon the men there to please her for the evening. She puts a hand under her chin, playfully pondering who she wants to be pleased by first. Onya sways her hips as she does and it makes the men smile.

She chooses Ryan first.

Maheta comes around to the side of the couch as Onya mounts Ryan and sits down on his cock. They wrap their arms around each other, the lighting from the moon perfectly hitting their naked skin as she takes his cock in her hand and guides him in. She moans out loud as she does and rocks her hips forward, pressing her tits into his chest.

They press their foreheads together as she slowly rocks onto him. Her mouth is open, pleased at how he fills her. The look they exchange is ridden with smiles and quivering lips as his cock hits her in the right spot.

Maheta knows the look. He's done it many times for her, but not much as of late. He takes a photo, capturing something new in her face, in her eyes, as the reignited passion of herself is renewed with every thrust that she starts to make in more quick succession.

He fucks her faster, bringing her in closer for kisses as she rides him. Soon, she is fully pressed into him, head over her shoulder, as he uses his arms to hold her up and thrusts his hips hard and fast into her.

With her head facing the camera, she lets out her moan as she climaxes.

Maheta feels himself dripping with every click of the camera to catch the moment.

She finishes and her eyes go wide as he clicks again.

Onya giggles and smiles, exhaling from the pleasure.

Ryan helps her off as she gets to her feet and goes over to William, who is stroking himself and fully hard from watching Ryan use her.

Maheta repositions himself on the other side of the couch, catching a new light as she takes William into her hands and sits onto him.

Delimity
Delimity
170 Followers
12