His Best Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasps at how large he is, putting a hand over her mouth as she giggles. It's cute, and it makes William smile.

Maheta captures it perfectly.

Now fully charged, Onya places her hands on William's shoulders and takes all of the initiative, grinding salaciously over him and letting her breasts hang down and bounce as she does. William plays with her, slowly and softly pinching her to get small squeals out of her.

She arches her back, sitting down fully onto William, and lets out a satisfied moan that fills the room as he fills her.

She cums again quickly, and Maheta feels himself harder than he's ever been.

She goes back to Ryan once more, repeating her ride on him as she embraces him.

And Maheta feels the energy continue to rise with each trade she makes between the American men on the couch.

---

## The Power of Sharing

Onya is sweating and glistening from several orgasms. Her hair is slightly disheveled and naturally comes across her back and the side of her head. She smiles at Maheta as the men rise and take her to the ottoman.

On her knees, she spreads both her legs and her mouth to take the men.

As William goes into her pussy and Ryan into her mouth, Onya doesn't take her eyes off of her husband.

At first, Maheta watches and cannot help but to touch himself seeing his wife please so much. Then he brings up the camera and focuses deep into her smokey eyes, rounded with pleasure as the men use her.

They switch positions, thrusting inside of her. With every thrust from behind, she's pushed into the cock in front of her. She lets the natural motion take her, feeling pleasure at both ends as she's filled with comfort about herself.

Maheta focuses the camera to capture her orgasm with a cock in her throat.

As she does, William lets his orgasm go and fills her mouth.

She lets it drip down her chin as he withdraws, a stringy mess that Maheta takes rapid photos of as she's continued to be fucked.

Onya continues to look into the camera, mouth a mess, while Ryan grunts behind her. The angle that Maheta gets captures Ryans massive cock sliding into her arched hips as she leans her head down onto the ottoman.

She moans louder and louder as an orgasm takes her again.

Ryan pulls out and lets himself spray all over her back.

And Onya smiles right in the camera as he captures the flying ejaculate grace the back of his wife.

As both men pant at their efforts and stand back, Maheta can feel the power returning to their relationship. The new passion that now soaks Onya in the position she is in makes him feel alive and in love with his wife in a new way.

He takes her chin in his hand as she puts a hand on the side of his face.

"Thank you for loving me," she says to him.

---

## The Next Morning

The sun greets both Onya and Maheta, naked on the couch with blankets covering half of them. The throws of their evening are littered about their living room after both William and Ryan left. Onya coos against his firm chest.

With the images in his mind, he wants to reach out for his camera and take another of her here on the couch after such a wonderful evening.

But he doesn't.

He looks into his wife's eyes and sees the burning of the day and the sun in them.

They stare into each other's eyes, smiling, for a long time.

*Some moments can't be captured with a camera* he thinks.

And they kiss passionately into the morning, and into the new era of their sexual lives as older people.

12