His Big Brother Ch. 03

Story Info
Julian goes to a party, Brayden gets possessive.
6.3k words
4.67
14k
29

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
H4you
H4you
77 Followers

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction and all potential resemblances to real people and events is purely coincidental. This story and the characters in it are owned by me and can not be reposted or re-used without my consent under copyright law. All characters in this story are over 18 years old.

Ch. 3

Julian was feeling at a loss when it came to his older brother. After the ordeal on Thanksgiving night, Julian had decided to confront his brother in broad daylight about what had been going on. Unfortunately, this seemed a harder task than Julian had imagined.

Friday morning Brayden had already gone out to meet some friends from high school before Julian woke up, and he didn't return before dinner that night. Julian obviously couldn't confront his brother in front of their parents, so dinner was spent glaring in his brother's direction and avoiding conversation by only muttering one-word responses. If Brayden was aware of his little brother staring daggers at him from across the table, he made no move to show it. That was what annoyed Julian the most.

Julian felt as his entire world had flipped, not only did he have a turmoil of feelings and thoughts about his own sexuality and what his body's reaction to the things his brother had done to him, and the things he had been made to do to his brother, meant for him, he also couldn't discern the new dynamic in his relationship with his brother. Before, Brayden had been no more to Julian than his older brother, though they were never particularly close; they had grown up together and spent countless hours in each other's proximity, so it was always comfortable spending time together. Now, whenever Julian was in the same room as his brother, he was on edge, unsure of how to behave and what to do with himself, constantly aware of his brother's presence and unable to keep his mind from remembering the illicit acts they had engaged in.

Brayden on the other side, showed no signs of anything having changed. He laughed and joked at the dinner table, no change at all in how he interacted with Julian. When they both went for the potatoes at the same time, and their hands met over the serving spoon, Brayden paid it no mind. He just made a joke about great minds and continued serving himself. Julian on the other hand felt as though an electric current had shocked him at the point where their hands had met.

"Are you okay there, buddy?" Their father laughed when Julian's arm stayed in the same outstretched position, frozen on impact, reaching over the table towards the potatoes.

"Yeah, sure, sorry." Julian muttered, his father's word tearing him free. He quickly retracted his hand, folding it in his lap to avoid further contact.

"Didn't you want any more potatoes?" His mother asked with a gentle smile, reminding Julian why he had stretched over the table initially.

"Oh, eh, no, thank you." Julian responded, avoiding eye contact. "Changed my mind." He quickly added as he realized that his family was all looking at him with varying facial expressions, his mother concerned, his father amused. Brayden was just staring at him, a slight smile curling in the corner of his mouth.

After dinner Julian found Brayden lounging in the living room, watching TV with their father, a war movie playing.

"Brayden, can I talk to you for a minute?" Julian asked his brother, acutely aware of their father sitting just inches away on the other side of the couch.

"'bout what?" Brayden asked nonchalantly, eyes glued to the movie.

"Just some school stuff" Julian lied, irritated that his brother would even ask, as if it wasn't obvious what was troubling Julian.

"Yeah, okay, after the movie." Brayden brushed him off, eyes never leaving the screen.

"Why don't you sit down." Their father urged. "It's the holidays, you can think about school on Monday, you need a break."

"Yeah, sit down and relax little brother" Brayden chimed in, finally meeting Julian's eyes, a challenge on his face.

Julian knew he wasn't going to get anywhere with this tonight, so he declined the invitation and quickly retreated to his own room. The thought of being trapped between his father and brother's big frames on the couch for three-hour war movie was too much to bear.

That night Julian lay awake the entire night, waiting for his brother to sneak into his room like he had done the night before. Brayden never showed.

___

As Saturday morning rolled around Julian knew that today was his last chance to confront his brother. Brayden would be leaving to go back to college Sunday morning and then he wouldn't be returning until Christmas break.

Brayden on the other hand obviously didn't feel the need to communicate, a point he made clear by leaving the house with their father at the crack of dawn to go fishing, leaving Julian once again at home fuming with anger at his brother.

Julian had spent the afternoon watching reality shows with his mom, a nice break from his own thoughts, but she had left to go meet a friend for a glass of wine, so he was now left alone in the house, watching tv alone.

At 7:30pm Julian received a text from his friend Daniel, who was also home from college, and he was surprisingly inviting Julian to a party at his house. Daniel and Julian had been best friends and neighbors as kids, but during the year Julian lived abroad Daniel moved across town, this combined with the fact that Julian had been held back a year making them no longer in the same grade, had made them grow apart. They still ran in some of the same circles and would hang out from time to time when Daniel was home, so that wasn't the reason for Julian's surprise. The reason was that Daniel's parents were highly religious and did not condone alcohol or any other of "the devil's virtues" in their house.

Julian considered his options for a minute. He could stay here, alone, and perhaps he could force his brother into a conversation whenever he came home, or he could go to Daniel's party, get drunk and hopefully forget about the whole thing. Before Julian could talk himself out of it, he sent a text in the family group chat informing that he was going to Daniel's house to play videogames, before he grabbed his house key and cellphone and jumped on his bike, figuring the ride could sober him on the way home.

___

When Julian arrived at Daniel's house it became clear that the party would be no small affair. There were kids from school hanging around the yards in circles talking and drinking, even some college kids on the porch smoking and loud music was coming from the house. Julian left his bike by the front yard fence and made his way to the house.

As Julian stepped inside, he was hit with the volume of the music and the smell of alcohol, weed and BO. Julian had been at Daniel's house many times before, so it was no hard task finding the kitchen, where the drinks would inevitably be. In the kitchen Daniel was shot-gunning a beer, so he didn't spot Julian right away as he walked in.

Daniel had been a small kid like Julian when they were in school together, but in the last years he had hit a growth spurt, and now stood almost a head taller than Julian. This, combined with his brown curls, a spot on the college basketball team and a face with bone structure to die from, had made Daniel very popular in town, especially with the girls, who were always fawning over him. Despite this Daniel had never had a serious girlfriend, always joking that the basketball team was the only relationship he had time for. Julian suspected that his highly religious parents also played a role in the decision not to date.

"Julian!" Daniel yelled out as he finally spotted Julian in the doorway. "You made it!" he laughed, making it obvious that this beer wasn't his first. his eyes were red, and his cheeks flushed, and when he moved, he was slightly unsteady.

Daniel pulled Julian into a hug, slapping him on the back and proclaiming that 'it had been way too long since last'. Julian suddenly became acutely aware of Daniel's body pressed against his, and quickly pulled away making an excuse of wanting a beer. He stayed in the kitchen, chatting with Daniel and a few of the guys on the basketball team and drinking for a while, emptying three beers in no time. Then a big group of girls came into the kitchen, pulling all the guys, Julian included, into the Livingroom to dance.

After a few hours of drinking and dancing, Julian was drunk. His vision was swimming, and the room had grown hot and clammy from all the bodies filling it. Julian needed to pee, and upon seeing the long queue to the first-floor bathroom he decided to make his way upstairs where he knew of another bathroom. The queue of the upstairs bathroom was much shorter, and after only a few minutes it was his turn.

In the bathroom someone had left the window open, so the room was nice and cool compared to the rest of the house. After peeing and washing his hands Julian wasn't quite ready to go back out there yet. The alcohol in his bloodstream was making the room spin so he steadied himself on the sink and his eyes turned to the large mirror above it. The face in the mirror was his own, but it didn't look like it. Julian's blonde curls were a mess, his cheeks flushed from the drinking and dancing, but it was his eyes that gave the most away, red and unfocused from the alcohol, and deep dark circles from the lack of sleep. He looked like a mess, and worse, he felt like it. His thoughts once again drifted over to his brother, where he was and what he was doing. Was he thinking about him too, or had the development of their relationship only affected Julian this way? Why couldn't he get his brother out of his mind?

It didn't take long before the people outside the door grew impatient and started banging on the door for Julian to hurry up. Julian splashed some water on his face and ran his hands through his hair to tame it a bit before slipping out the door, smiling apologetically to the next people in line. Julian didn't feel like joining the party downstairs just yet, he wanted a moment of quiet, but he didn't want to go home just yet. Instead, he found the door to Daniel's bedroom. Half expecting it to be locked, Julian stumbled a bit when the door swung open as he tried the handle, but he quickly snuck inside not wanting anyone else to realize that the room was available.

As he closed the door quietly behind him, he leaned against it letting out a sigh, grateful to have found a respite from the loud music downstairs. It took Julian a moment to realize that he wasn't alone in the room, and when he saw Daniel sitting in a bean bag chair, joint in hand blowing smoke out the window, he almost jumped from surprise.

"Oh sorry, I didn't realize you were in here. I'll just leave." Julian said and turned to leave.

"No, it's okay" Daniel said, taking a long hit from the joint. "Stay" he said and motions for Julian to come closer.

Julian made his way over to where Daniel was sitting by the window. Julian didn't want to sit on Daniel's bed, it felt like an invasion of privacy, so instead he slid down to the floor, leaning against the foot end of the bed. Daniel gave Julian a puzzled look, but he didn't say anything, he just leaned over and offered Julian the joint.

"No thanks" Julian said, the effects of the alcohol were enough. "I don't really smoke."

"Yeah, me neither" Daniel answered in a melancholy tone. "But sometimes you've just got to do what you've got to do, to get by, am I right?" He let out a small, sad laugh and put out the joint on the ashtray on the windowsill.

"Girl trouble?" Julian joked, earning a genuine smile from Daniel.

"Something like that" He responded, eyes studying Julian intently.

They sat like that in silence for a few moments, before Daniel sat up from the chair, and much to Julian's surprise sat back down beside him on the floor, shoulder to shoulder, thigh against thigh.

"Do you remember when we were kids? When we just played pirates and fought with stick sword, and none of this complicated bullshit mattered?" Daniel wondered out loud after a while.

Julian didn't know what to say, his brain was too focused on the closeness of Daniel's body to make an eloquent response, so instead he just gave an affirming grunt.

Daniel turned his body towards Julian, looking right at him. "Do you ever wish we could go back?" He asked in a vulnerable tone.

Julian looked up from the spot where Daniel's thigh was pressed against his own to meet his eyes. Daniel's eyes were green, bloodshot, and full of feelings Julian couldn't interpret. Julian instinctively licked his lips, acutely aware of how close they were sitting, he could feel Daniels' breath on his skin. Daniel's eyes flicked down to Julian's lips in response to the gesture, then back up to meet his eyes. Julian held his breath; he could smell Daniel all too well, he smelled faintly of peppermint behind the weed and booze. Julian opened his mouth to say something, but before he got his wits about him Daniel suddenly leaned down and pressed his lips to Julian's.

Daniel's lips were soft, warm, and slightly damp as he kissed Julian. Julian had kissed a few girls before, but never a boy. Daniel's lips were stronger than a girls, and he kissed with more force than Julian was used to. Before Julian knew it, he was kissing Daniel back, tasting his lips and the alcohol on them. Daniel tugged slightly on Julian's bottom lip and smiled into his mouth when Julian let out a soft moan.

Daniel's hands went into Julian's hair and on the back of his neck as he kissed him with more confidence. Julian felt Daniel's tongue swipe across his bottom lip, and he opened his mouth to allow Daniel to deepen the kiss. Daniel's tongue was soft and wet as it explored Julian's mouth, the two boys making soft wet sounds as they continued kissing one another.

Julian could feel himself growing hard in his pants, his cock aching for touch. Julian was eagerly obliged when Daniel pulled him across his lap, Julian now straddling him on the floor. Julian could feel Daniel's hands creep under the edge of his t-shirt, caressing the skin on his back and pulling him closer as they continued kissing. Julian, following Daniel's lead, started softly grinding himself on his childhood best friend, and he could feel Daniel's hard cock growing with the friction through the demin of his pants.

Daniel's lips left Julian's and started exploring the rest of his face, kissing along his jaw, nipping at his ear. Julian started panting, running his hands through Daniel's hair playful tugging. Daniel took that as a sign of encouragement and started sucking and kissing his way down Julian's jaw and throat, to his collarbone and the groove of his neck before returning to his lips. Daniel moaned into Julian's mouth as they continued kissing, tasting each other's tongues, and grinding their young, fit bodies together.

Then Daniel moved his hand, placing directly on the bulge in Julian's jeans, massaging lightly, feeling the hard cock underneath the denim. This made Julian moan loudly into Daniel's mouth, and Daniel smiled as he started unbuttoning the button on Julian's jeans, pulling down the zipper to reach his hand inside. Daniel palmed Julian's hard cock over his underwear, and Julian began grinding his hips into Daniel in earnest. Both boys were so lost in each other and the intense pleasure, they had completely forgotten the party downstairs, until the door flew open and a pair of strong hand yanked Julian off Daniel with force.

"What the fuck is going on here?" A deep voice boomed.

It took Julian a few seconds to recognize his older brother Brayden, but when he did his face went white.

"Wh- what are you d-doing here?" He stammered, face flushing in shame over his older brother finding him at a party making out with his childhood best friend.

On the floor, Daniel was white as a sheet, eyes full of terror.

"Oh my god, no" Daniel whispered "No, no, no, shit" His voice panicking more by the second.

But Brayden paid him no mind, to focused on the sight of his little brother, hair tousled, and lips swollen, with love bites forming on his jaw and neck.

Julian shivered under his brother's gaze. He wasn't entirely sure why he felt like he had been caught doing something he wasn't supposed to. It was not like it was illegal for two boys to kiss, and as far as he knew ha didn't owe anything to his brother, he didn't belong to him.

"I came to find you, little brother. Do you have any idea what time it is? Mom was worried sick about you, and you didn't answer your phone, so she sent me to find you." Brayden explained, tone still angry.

Julian looked at his cellphone, it was 2:13 am and he had seven missed calls from his mother. His phone had automatically gone into night mode, turning on silent by default.

"This isn't what it seems like." Daniel started explaining in a voice full of panic as he peeled himself off the floor. "I'm not gay, we were just..." Daniel's voice trailed off, searching for something that would be an adequate explanation for what they had been doing but not finding one.

"We're going home. now." Brayden told his younger brother, still ignoring Daniel.

"Yeah, okay" Julian muttered, unsure of how to say goodbye to Daniel.

Lucky for Julian he didn't have to come up with anything as his brother simply took him by the arm and yanked him towards the door.

"Please don't tell anyone!" Daniel pleaded as Brayden opened the door. Brayden shot Daniel a look of pure ice, before pulling his little brother out of the room and down the hall.

As Julian was being forced down the stairs and through the house, he noticed that most people had left. How long had he been up there with Daniel?

Brayden dragged Julian out of the house, through the yard and pushed him into the passenger side of their parents' car at the end of the driveway, slamming the door closed. Julian put on his seatbelt as he watched his brother go back into the yard, pick up Julian's bike and throw it in the trunk before stalking round the car and getting into the driver seat.

The two brothers sat in silence for a moment, Brayden staring at his little brother and Julian looking definitely right ahead. It wasn't until Brayden had started the car and began driving Julian dared sneak a peek at his older brother in the driver's seat. Brayden's jaw was tense with anger and the muscles of his strong arms flexed as he drove the car. Julian noticed that Brayden was only wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt, he had probably been in bed when their mother asked him to pick up Julian. As they drove Julian's mortification of being caught had morphed into anger. Who did his brother think he was walking in on them like that? He had every right to kiss Daniel if he wanted!

"I haven't done anything wrong, you know," Julian eventually murmured, breaking the silence.

"What was that?" His brother asked, keeping his eyes on the road.

"I know I should have answered my phone, but I'm 18, I'm allowed to stay out if I want." Julian answered, unsure if he should tempt fate by continuing his train of thought.

Brayden said nothing, so Julian continued. "And I'm allowed to kiss whomever I want; I don't owe anyone anything." He said, eyes fixed on his brother, gauging his reaction to his statement.

"Well if you want to be a little slut, that's up to you." Brayden said through gritted teeth, still keeping his eyes locked on the road ahead.

Suddenly Julian felt a burst of anger rising in him. What right had Brayden to call him a slut after everything Brayden had done to him.

"You're the one who said this is what the real world is like, I'm just practicing what you preach." Julian said defiantly, regretting the words almost instantly.

Julian quickly realized he should have kept his mouth shut, as his brother pulled off the road and into a side street leading to a parking spot for the local hiking trails. Brayden pulled into the empty parking lot, killed the engine, and turned in his seat.

H4you
H4you
77 Followers
12