His Big Brother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
H4you
H4you
77 Followers

"What. Did you just say?" Brayden's voice was dangerously low, and his dark eyes sparkled with anger in the light of the single streetlight in the lot.

"I-I just..." Julian swallowed.

The tension in the car was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Julian could feel the rage coming from his brother in waves, but at the same time he couldn't help but realize how handsome his brother looked in the low light in the car. Brayden's t-shirt was loose, but it still hung off his chest nicely, the light color contrasting against his slightly tanned skin. A shadow had formed on his jaw, which made him look slightly older, and in the low light of the car the features of his face became even more defined.

"You said you were preparing me for the real world, this was it, right?" Julian said, voice just above a whisper, trembling under his brother's gaze.

"So, you just found the first willing neighborhood slut?" His brother asked in a dangerous tone. Julian was about to bring up the fact that Daniel had kissed him first, not the other way around, but he feared that would be the wrong choice, so he said nothing.

"So eager to show off," Brayden said with a mocking laugh. "Go ahead then little brother, show me what you've learned."

"Wha- What?" Julian wasn't sure if he had heard his brother right.

"You heard me, go ahead." Brayden said, adjusting his seat to gain more legroom, and leaning back in his seat, right arm behind his head, left on the center console.

"W-with you?" Julian's voice was shaking now.

"You see anyone else around?" Brayden asked matter-of-factly, gesturing to the abandoned parking lot. His eyes were once again filled with lust, a look Julian had grown to know all too well.

When Julian didn't move for a while, Brayden let out a deep sigh. "I've been thinking about those photos I have of you, they're way too good to just stay in my phone don't you think?" He said in a casual tone, the underlying threat being made clear to Julian.

Julian turned in his seat, facing his brother, where he took a big breath to collect himself. Slowly he reached his hands over the middle console, finding the waistband of Brayden's sweatpants. With shaking hands, he undid the knot keeping the pants tight on his brother's body and pulled the waistband loose. When Julian reached into his big brother's sweatpants, he found his cock almost completely limp, a new experience for Julian, who had only ever experienced his brother's cock hard and ready. He pulled his brother's cock out of his sweatpants, and he could see that even soft, it was bigger than his own cock fully erect.

Unsure of where to begin he looked up at his brother for guidance.

"Stroke it." Brayden said upon noticing his little brother's look.

As Julian did as his brother had instructed, he could feel Brayden's cock stirring to life in his hands.

"Use some spit so it doesn't chafe" Braydon urged after a while.

Following instruction, Julian leaned over and took his brother's cock in his mouth, coating it in spit as he bobbed his head up and down the hardening cock.

"I meant spit in your hand." Brayden laughed as his hands went to his brother's curls, "But this works too." guiding Julian's head gently up and down.

For a second Julian considered going back to using his hands but decided not to. He couldn't explain it but for some reason he just knew that using his mouth would please his brother more, so he continued sucking on the big cock like it was a big, salty lollipop.

It didn't take long before Brayden's cock was rock hard and leaking with precum. Brayden was panting with pleasure and the windows of the car had fogged up.

Suddenly Julian felt his brother lifting his head of his cock. Julian licked his lips and looked up at his brother. Brayden's eyes sparkled with mischief, making Julian dread what he had in store for him.

"Take off your clothes little brother, I need to get inside that tight little hole of yours again." Brayden commanded, lust leaking from his voice.

Julian quickly removed his shoes, threw off his t-shirt and shimmied out of his pants in the seat, until only his underwear was left. He hesitated and looked over at Brayden, who gave a quick nod, before removing that too. As Julian sat naked in the car with his brother next to him he suddenly became self-conscious, and his cheeks flushed and as his eyes found himself in the window reflection, he could see the results of Daniel's love bites forming on his neck and jaw which made him even more self-conscious.

Brayden looked him over for a moment before he reached into the pocket of his sweatpants, where he pulled out a tin of Vaseline. Then he tossed the tin to his brother, who caught it clumsily.

"Here, use that." Brayden instructed. "Feet on the dash, use your fingers to make your hole nice and ready for me. Come on, get going" He commanded with a grin.

Julian did as he was told and put his feet on the dashboard, feeling way too exposed in this position, but not daring to disobey. Now freed from the confines of his underwear, Julian's cock was standing at full attention, the purple head slick with precum.

Ignoring his cock begging for attention, Julian picked up the tin of Vaseline and opened it, swirling his finger though the slick substance, collecting it on his finger, before putting it back down. With a shaky breath he looked up at his brother for confirmation. When Brayden gave him a nod, Julian lowered finger, feeling around for his hole. Julian had to scoot down the seat a bit to be able to reach the waiting hole properly, but when he did, he circled it with the Vaseline covered fingers, coating the hole in the substance.

Holding his breath, Julian pushed a finger inside of himself and began working on loosening the hole, the act bringing him great pleasure. Julian had never fingered himself like this before, but he quickly realized that he loved the feeling of his own fingers inside of himself. Not before long he was able to add a second finger, pumping the fingers and spreading them to widen the hole for the big cock he was soon to have inside him. The feeling of his fingers inside him made Julian's cock even harder, and soon it was throbbing between his legs begging to be touched. He instinctively reached for the needing cock but as he was about to wrap his hand around it, he stopped and looked over at his brother, silently begging for permission.

Brayden was leaning back in his seat, slowly stroking his own cock to the sight of his little brother fingerfucking himself in the ass in the seat next to him. When he tore his eyes away from Julian's fingers pumping in and out of his tight hole, he saw his little brother waiting patiently for permission to touch himself and smiled. Brayden nodded his approval and Julian immediately started pulling on his own cock. This, along with the addition of a third finger, mad Julian unable to keep his means in anymore, and soon the car was filled with the sound of Julian moaning and panting as he fucked himself with his own fingers and jerked himself off.

After a few minutes of this Julian looked over at his brother again, unsure of how long to keep going.

"Ready?" Brayden asked, amused at the sight before him.

Julian nodded and removed his fingers from his still tight hole. He knew that he could never warm himself up enough to prepare his little hole for Brayden's big cock, but he figured he had done as much as he could.

"Come here." Brayden instructed, gesturing for Julian to climb over the center console and straddle him in the driver's seat. Even though Brayden had taken his seat back as far as possible it was still a tight fit for both boys, so Julian was pressed up against his big brother's chest, faces only inches apart. Brayden had pulled his sweatpants down to his ankles, so Julian was sitting directly on Brayden's muscular thighs, the slight coating of hair tickling his balls, Brayden's cock lodged between Julian's asscheeks.

Julian rocked his hips tryingly, feeling Brayden's big cock slide between his cheeks, earning a groan from his big brother. The position reminded Julian of earlier in the evening with Daniel, the hard body underneath him so similar, and yet so different. To grind on Daniel was one thing, but this was his brother, and brothers weren't supposed to do things like this, it was wrong. Still, deep down, Julian knew that he would not want to swap the man underneath him right now with the boy from earlier. Julian kept telling himself that he was only doing this because to avoid Brayden spreading the photos, but a small part of his brain was screaming that it was no longer true.

"I don't want to do this" he said weakly, more to convince himself than anything else as he was still grinding on his brother's cock, hands resting on Brayden's hard chest, feeling his warm skin through his shirt.

"Do it anyway." Brayden whispered, an amused look in his eyes that showed he didn't believe a word of what Julian was saying. At the same time, Brayden raised Julian's hips enough to position his big cock at the entrance to Julian's waiting hole. Julian's entire body shivered as he slowly lowered himself onto his big brother's thick long cock, inch by inch, feeling himself being filled by the big member.

Julian watched as Brayden's head went back in pleasure as he took the last inch of his big brother's huge cock up his young firm ass. With his hands still on Julian's hips, Brayden started guiding his little brother up and down, a loud groan escaping his lips from the feeling of his younger brother bouncing on his dick.

Julian could feel his brother's cock scraping along inside of him as he moved. His hole still hurt from stretching to accommodate his brother's size, but it wasn't nearly as bad as last time, and the Vaseline had helped. It didn't take long before waves of pleasure were rolling through Julian every time his brother's cock hit that special spot inside of him.

Julian was steadying himself with his hands on his brother's chest, but the t-shirt made it hard to get the secure grip needed to keep up the enthusiastic bouncing, before he knew what he was doing, Julian had stopped bouncing, he looked his brother in the eye and spoke:

"Please, can you take this off, please?" He pleaded, gesturing to Brayden's shirt.

Brayden said nothing, but smirked at his little brother, leaning forward to lift his shirt off. Julian helped him get it off, and as Brayden leaned back Julian ran his hands over his big brother's chest, feeling the muscles under the warm skin and coarse chest hair. After a moment of appreciating his brother Julian want back to fucking himself on his brother's cock, slinging up and down the long cock, bottoming out hard on each thrust. Switching between bouncing and grinding, trying to maximize both his own and his brother's pleasure.

Brayden started lifting his hips in the seat the best he could, thrusting up to meet Julian, increasing both the speed and the intensity of the thrusts. Brayden's hands on his little brothers' hips grabbed him tighter, a move sure to leave bruises as he started fucking him as hard and fast as he could, slamming Julian's body down on his own cock. Using his brother as his personal fuck toy.

One of Julian's hands left Brayden's chest to jerk his own cock, the pleasure so intense he was soon cumming hard, cum jetting onto both his brothers- and his own chest, the muscles in his ass squeezing the cock inside it milking it towards its own orgasm.

Brayden, upon feeling his brother orgasm on his cock, increased his pace again, a sign that he was getting close to cumming, fucking his little brother with as much force as possible.

Brayden only lasted a few more minutes inside of Julian before his balls tightened and his cock erupted in orgasm, releasing his grip on his little brother's hips, delivering a last few slow thrusts with his hips, stretching out the orgasm.

As both boys sat there panting, cum running down their chests and out Julian's ass, Julian did something unexpected, he leaned up and kissed his brother, Brayden's cock still buried in his ass. Brayden's lips were soft and tasted slightly of coffee.

When Brayden didn't kiss Julian back, Julian immediately pulled back, wondering if he had made a horrible mistake. They had never kissed before, so why would Julian kiss him now, when Brayden had given him no indication that this was something he wanted. Kissing was way too intimate. What had he done? stupid, stupid, stupid!

Both boys sat there for a moment in total silence.

"Oh, fuck it" Brayden suddenly murmured, grabbing the back of Julian's head, and crashing their lips together in a passionate kiss.

The impact was so sudden that Julian felt his teeth hit Brayden's, but he didn't care as he kept kissing his older brother. Brayden's mouth was rougher than Daniel's and it didn't take long before his tongue was demanding entrance to Julian's mouth, swiping, licking, and tasting all over Julian's mouth and lips. Brayden's rough stubble scratched Julian in the best way as they moved together, both boys getting lost in the kiss.

Julian let out a loud moan as Brayden's lips left his and started biting and sucking on his jaw, up his ear and down his throat. Brayden's lips felt so good on Julian's skin that he instinctively started rocking his hips, his brother's cock, now limp, still inside him. Brayden's mouth moved all over his little brother's skin, the rough treatment of this mouth definitely leaving marks.

Way too soon for Julian, Brayden pulled away, announcing it was time to go home and lifting Julian off his lap to slide his cock out of Julian with a trickle of cum. Julian managed to get himself back into the passenger side without too much of a mess, clenching his hole to keep the cum from leaking onto the leather seats of their parents' car. Brayden used his t-shirt to wipe himself off, before tossing it to Julian to do the same, then he pulled his pants up and watched as Julian struggled to get dressed.

Julian could feel his brother's eyes taking him in as he got dressed, again unexpectedly self-conscious.

"At least now you can't see where that kid Daniel left his mark on you." Brayed muttered as he started the car and pulled out of the lot.

Julian glanced at himself in the passenger side mirror to see what Brayden was talking about and gasped when he saw himself. Brayden had covered up every single love bite from Daniel with a bigger love bite from himself, Julian's skin was covered in red and purple bruises all over his neck. He looked positively perverse.

The rest of the car ride was silent. Julian felt like whatever moment they had shared between them had been left in the parking lot, both brothers now sitting in silence, all warmth gone from the car.

When Brayden parked the car in the driveway, Julian couldn't wait to get out. As Julian got his bike out of the trunk, Brayden quickly wiped away all evidence of their activities with one of the baby-wipes their mom always kept in the car for spills, locked the car and went to the front door without giving Julian a second look.

As Brayden opened the front door, he turned to Julian before going in, opening his mouth as if to say something, but quickly closing it again as if he changed his mind.

"Wear something with a high neck for the next few days." He said finally before disappearing in the front door and up the stairs to his own room.

H4you
H4you
77 Followers
12