His Big Brother Ch. 04

Story Info
For Christmas break, Brayden brings a surprise guest!
4k words
4.81
14.7k
30

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
H4you
H4you
78 Followers

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction and all potential resemblances to real people and events is purely coincidental. This story and the characters in it are owned by me and can not be reposted or re-used without my consent under copyright law. All characters in this story are over 18 years old.

___

Julian was home alone, in his room, enthralled in wrapping the Christmas presents he had bought for his family, when he heard the front door slam shut and a familiar voice announcing its presence in the house.

"I'm home!" Brayden yelled to whomever could hear him, stomping his feet to get the snow off his boots.

It was Christmas break and Julian had been anticipating the arrival of his older brother Brayden for the last few hours as he was coming home from college today for Christmas break. Julian's stomach had been in knots the entire day, whether for excitement or fear of having his brother back home, he was unsure of. Brayden hadn't been home since thanksgiving and except for a phone call and a few texts here and there he had heard little from his brother since the night in the car. Now he was once again returning, and Julian didn't know what to feel. In any sense he had no rush in greeting his brother and therefore made no effort to move from the floor of his room.

"I've brought someone!" Brayden announced again when no one immediately came to greet him.

This made Julian jump to his feet. Who had Brayden brought? Did he have a girlfriend no one knew about? Or boyfriend? As far as Julian knew Brayden was straight, he had only ever had girlfriends before, and he had spent many hours recounting his escapades with girls in high school and now, college. Of course, there was evidence to the contrary, mainly the things that Brayden had done to Julian the last few times he had been home, but Julian had never considered that to be an expression of Brayden's sexuality, more of a way to mess with Julian.

All these thoughts flooded Julian's brain as he left his room, curious of who Brayden could have brought with him.

When Julian reached the bottom of the stairs a wide grin broke out on his face upon seeing Brayden's plus one.

"MATT!" He yelled as he ran over to hug his oldest brother.

Matthew was Julian and Brayden's older brother, he was twenty-four, two years older than Brayden and six years older than Julian and had moved out a few years ago after graduation. Since then, he had gotten himself a corporate job and a steady girlfriend and had as a result hardly been home since he left, way too busy to take the time off for anything other than the occasional holiday.

"I thought you weren't coming!" Julian said as he let his brother go, allowing him to remove his snow-covered coat, hat, and boots.

Matt had, to the great sorrow of their mother, announced a few weeks ago that he was to be spending Christmas with his girlfriend, who didn't want to make the drive all the way to Matt's childhood home, when her own parents lived so close.

"Plans change, kid." Matt said as he put his bag on the ground and ruffled Julian's blonde hair.

"Did you get taller? You look taller!" Matt teased, reminding Julian once again off his small statute as he sauntered to the kitchen to grab a soda from the fridge.

Julian followed him, choosing to ignore his other brother left standing in the hallway. He had momentarily, upon seeing Matt, decided that he was to pay Brayden no mind for the duration of their stay.

"So kid, how've you been? How's school?" Matt leaned against the kitchen counter as he drank his soda, looking like something out of a nineties teen movie. Matt was taller than both Brayden and Julian, but other than that he looked like a perfect mix of the two of them. When they were younger many had not believed Julian and Brayden were brothers when they were together just the two of them, they looked so little alike, that was until they saw all three of the boys together, suddenly everything made sense.

Matt's hair was curly and fluffy like Julian's but had the color of Brayden's. He had Brayden's defined muscles but was still on the cleanser side like Julian. Even his face was a mix between them, with Brayden's strong eyebrows, nose and jaw and Julian's eyes and mouth. The combination made him look like a young movie star, an image he had exasperated by keeping his hair longer than their mother liked and speckling his body with the occasional tattoo, also to the dismay of their mother.

"I'm good! School is also good! Everything is good" Julian replied, not keen on talking about himself.

"Good!" Matt said with a teasing smile on his face.

"So..." he added after a moment of silence "You've got a girlfriend yet?"

Brayden, who had now joined them in the kitchen, let out a loud snort at this. Julian could feel his face flush, suddenly aware of his brother's presence in the room.

"I-I don't... n-no, no I don't have a girlfriend" Julian sputtered, suddenly finding it hard to talk as he felt both his brothers' eyes linger on him.

Julian's eyes went automatically to Brayden, who was looking at him with a mocking grin, before settling on Matt, who looked confused.

"Sorry, did I say something wrong?" Matt asked, his eyes flickering between his two younger brothers, his brow furrowed in confusion as he picked up that something he wasn't aware of was unfolding.

"No, no I just don't have time for a girlfriend, that's all.'' Julian muttered, avoiding eye contact by fixing his stare to the floor, his cheeks hot and flushed.

Matt opened his mouth as if to say something but was cut off as their parents suddenly arrived home from grocery shopping, the excitement of seeing their oldest son again leaving no room to continue the conversation.

The rest of the afternoon went by in a blur of dinner, shoveling snow, and Christmas preparations until finally, in the evening, the entire family was gathered in the living room, talking and half paying attention to a movie playing on the tv screen. The entire afternoon Julian had done his best to avoid Brayden, a task he accomplished by focusing all his attention on his other brother instead. Now however, Julian could feel his brother's eyes on him from across the couch.

Their mother was once again prying to find out why Matt had canceled Christmas with his girlfriend, not getting one sound answer out of him, when Julian excused himself to go to the bathroom.

Julian did his business and washed his hands but as he opened the door to leave, Brayden was suddenly there, pushing him back into the bathroom, before quickly closing the door and locking it behind him. The bathroom wasn't made for multiple people and there was hardly room for both boys at the same time, so Julian ended up way closer to Brayden than he would have liked given their history.

"What are you doing?" Julian hissed as he tried to get past Brayden to the door. Brayden however, just leaned against the door, making it impossible for Julian to get out.

Realizing Brayden wasn't about to budge, Julian settled for giving his brother an icy stare.

"What do you want, Brayden?"

"What? I don't get as much as a hello?" Brayden scoffed, his eyes narrow and cold as he fixed his gaze on Julian, a look of disdain on his face. "You too busy being in love with Matt to even acknowledge me?"

"Hello." Julian replied, not an ounce of emotion on his face. He wasn't in the mood for Brayden and his jealousy, and their family was waiting in the living room.

Brayden however, made no attempt at moving. He just looked at Julian with that cold stare, his jaw tense as he stood there, blocking the door.

"Get on your knees" Brayden said after a while, as casual as one would ask for the time.

"What no, are you crazy?" Julian whispered angrily. He was sick of Brayden toying with him, not allowing him an ounce of peace in his own home.

Before Julian could react, Brayden grabbed Julian by the hair, forcing his head back to look him in the eyes.

"I said get on your knees" Brayden said, his voice calm but the tone conveying the threat.

Julian swallowed, well aware of the fact that Brayden still held all the cards in this situation. Guided by the strong hand tugging on his hair, Julian sank to his knees in front of Brayden.

Julian couldn't believe he had managed to get himself in this situation again as he looked up at his older brother from the floor, awaiting further instruction.

"Go on, you know what to do, little brother." Brayden instructed, his hand still resting on the back of Julian's head with a firm grasp on his curls.

"But... what about..." Julian's eyes flashed from his brothers to the door. Their family was all just down the hall, what if they came to check what was taking so long, what if someone heard something.

"I guess you'll just have to be quick." Brayden replied with a mischievous glint in his eye.

Julian shifted on the floor, trying to get in a more comfortable position on the hard bathroom tiles, as he tried to open Brayden's belt buckle with his shaky hands. This was not how he had imagined spending his evening, Julian thought as he once again reached into Brayden's underwear to pull out his impressive cock. Even though this had now become familiar territory for Julian he still had an anxious knot in his stomach. Despite the fact that Brayden was his brother Julian had no doubt that he would not hesitate to leak a few of those compromising photos if Julian didn't satisfy him.

Brayden's cock was far from hard, but almost as soon as Julian took it in his hands, he could feel it coming to life. Julian gave Brayden's cock a few tentative jerks as he felt it growing harder in his hand. It didn't take long before Brayden was almost completely hard in his hands, and when the first drop of salty precum materialized on the big bulbous head Julian made sure to run his tongue over the tip, collecting the drop on his tongue. This earned Julian a grunt of approval from his brother accompanied by a slight tug on his hair, urging him on.

Julian ran his tongue along the shaft of Brayden's cock from root to tip before taking the swollen head in his mouth, sucking on it, and running his tongue along the slit. Brayden let out a soft moan as his little brother focused on pleasuring him with his mouth.

Julian took a bit more of his brother in his mouth, making sure to avoid contact with his teeth as he sucked and swirled his tongue around his brother's cock.

"That's it, good boy." Brayden murmured when Julian looked up at his brother for approval.

Julian responded by taking even more of Brayden's cock in his mouth and reaching into his underwear to free Brayden's heavy balls. Julian put one hand on Brayden's thigh to steady himself while using the other one to massage his brother's balls as he bobbed his head up and down on Brayden's cock, trying to fit as much as possible down his throat without choking.

Julian almost had Brayden entirely down his throat when a sudden knock on the door brought him out of his cocksucking trance.

"Julian?" It was Matt on the other side. "Are you okay in there?"

Julian's eyes panicked as he looked up at his brother's face, his mouth full of cock, but Brayden only smiled that wicked grin at him, raising his eyebrow in a challenge.

Julian slowly took Brayden's cock out of his mouth making sure to not let any unsavory noise give the illicit activities away.

"Yeah, I'm okay, be right out!" Julian yelled back, his voice unnaturally high and shrill.

"Okay, have you seen Brayden?"

Julian looked up at his brother, who looked more amused than anything, again unsure of what to respond. Brayden gave him a slight shake of his head, his hand in Julian's hair giving a little tug as a warning.

"No, I haven't." Julian responded, wincing slightly from the pain of having his hair pulled.

"Okay then"

Julian could hear Matt's footsteps retreating into the corridor as he let out a breath, he didn't know he had been holding. The absolute panic of almost being discovered had raised his heartbeat to new heights. What had he been thinking, sucking off his brother in the guest bathroom of his family home with his entire family home?

"Phew, that was close, huh little brother." Brayden murmured, still more amused than anything else, giving Julian's head a little tug as to signaling him to continue.

Julian however, hesitated.

"I don't think we should..."

Julian didn't get further before Brayden grabbed the sides of Julian's head and stuffed his cock in his mouth, effectively shutting him up mid-sentence.

Instantly, Julian struggled to breathe, and his eyes filled with tears as he tried to push himself off of Brayden cock. Unfortunately for Julian, Brayden had his head in a death grip, keeping his cock firmly down Julian's throat as Julian started to panic for air, his throat convulsing around the big cock. Just as spots started filling Julian's vision from the lack of oxygen, Brayden pulled him off just long enough for Julian to take a desperate breath before plunging back in. This time Julian was more prepared, and he managed to keep himself from panicking as he felt his lungs constrict in need of air.

Brayden did this a few more times, keeping his cock firmly down Julian's throat until Julian felt like he was going to pass out, before pulling out and promptly pushing back in until Julian was a mess of tears and spit, dribbling down his chin.

Julian could tell Brayden was getting close to cumming when he stopped the slow assaults and started pumping into his mouth with vigor. Though not entirely pleasurable for Julian, he preferred being face fucked like this to the earlier treatment as he could at least breath through his nose the best he could.

Julian reached for Brayden's balls and started fondling and tugging on them as Brayden fucked his face, the only thing he knew to do to speed up the process to get Brayden to blow his load faster.

With the addition of Julian playing with his balls, it didn't take long before Julian could feel Brayden's balls twitch in his hands as Brayden forced himself down Julian's throat one last time. Julian could feel the salty taste of cum filling his mouth as he desperately tried to swallow his big brother's entire load without spilling as Brayden blew his load in his little brother's mouth.

Julian could feel a drop of cum escaping his lips as Brayden pulled his cock out of Julian's mouth, but he quickly ran his tongue across his lips, collecting it.

The move earned Julian a soft murmur from his brother, who was looking down on him with those dark eyes of his.

Brayden's hands were still holding Julian's head between them as Brayden ran his thumb over the spot Julian's tongue had just grazed, caressing the soft skin of his bottom lip. Brayden studied his little brother for a moment before letting go and stuffing his now limp cock back in his pants and zipping them up.

Julian tried to stand up, but his knees buckled under him from the prolonged contact with the floor. Just as Julian was about to fall, Brayden's strong arms pulled him up and planted him firmly on his feet again.

"Well, look at that." Brayden snickered as his eyes wandered down to Julian's crotch.

Julian's own eyes followed, and that's when he noticed his own raging hard on and the consequential wet patch on his jeans it had produced.

Julian tried to cover himself up, a futile task as Brayden had already both noticed and commented on the situation. How had he gotten so hard without even noticing it?

Brayden gave Julian a wicked grin as he reached out and palmed the hard cock in Julian's jeans. Almost immediately Julian let out a high-pitched moan at the contact.

Brayden let out a little laugh at the reaction.

"Who knew sucking my cock had such an effect on you!"

Julian felt his face flush at this comment. Why did Brayden have to say things like this to him?

Brayden leaned in close and whispered in Julian's ear. Julian could feel his warm breath on his skin as Brayden spoke.

"We should get back out there, we don't want the family to get suspicious now, do we?

The following days Julian didn't get any more peace. Almost every night Brayden snuck into Julian's room to continue their illicit activities, and the nights when he didn't, Brayden made sure to take good advantage of empty bathrooms and moments when they were home alone during the day. There was not a single day where Brayden didn't take Julian's mouth or ass at least once if not twice a day, repeatedly reminding Julian who he belonged to and that he really didn't have a choice but to let Brayden do what he wanted with him, when he wanted.

Therefore, it was no surprise when Julian's bedroom door crept open in the middle of the night, when Julian was fast asleep, five days later.

As Julian was asleep, he didn't notice the tall shape moving quietly across the floor of his dark bedroom and slipping under the covers of his bed behind him. His body, however, registered the warmth of the person behind him, and as strong arms went around his body, pulling him close, Julian instinctively settled into the embrace.

As the warm hands embracing him started moving, Julian stirred a little, the soft touches enough to disturb his pleasant dreams. The hands kept moving, stroking him, and caressing the soft curves of his sleeping body, exploring every crevice within reach. It didn't take long before Julian felt himself slowly starting to wake up, and when he did, he registered the hands roaming his body.

Julian let out a soft moan, his mind not yet completely awake and aware of what was happening. The touches were soft and gentle, and it wasn't before one of the hands dipped below his waistband that he stirred again, his mind alerting him that something was going on.

"Brayden..." Julian moaned sleepily as he felt the palm of a hand rub against his soft cock. "Wha-what are you doing?"

Julian let out a gasp as the hand went around his cock and gave it a little squeeze, followed by a warm breath on his neck and the sound of a low chuckle.

"Wha-what's going on?" Julian tried again, his mind still groggy from sleep.

Instead of a response, Julian felt a pair of warm soft lips on his neck.

Julian could feel his cock hardening as the hand started stroking him, the lips still on his skin, delivering kisses up and down his neck and shoulder. The hand not on his cock was still embracing him, slowly stroking up and down his torso. the soft feeling of skin against skin making Julian tingle in anticipation and lust. His head fell back as he leaned into the touch, a soft groan escaping his body as he enjoyed the feeling of strong hands caressing him.

As his body became more and more aroused, Julian noticed the fog of sleep leave his mind, making it easier to fully comprehend what was happening in his bed.

Brayden had never touched him like this before, it was always Julian getting him off, not the other way around. Granted Julian had gotten off plenty of times, but that was always more of a bonus than a main objective. But still, here Julian was in bed, being jerked off by his brother! He wasn't used to getting this kind of attention and as a result his body responded quickly and heavily to the treatment it was now receiving.

Julian let out yet another moan as he felt Brayden swiping a thumb over the head of his cock, collecting the precum that had appeared there to use it as lubrication as he jerked him off, giving Julian a new wave of pleasure. The feeling of the warm, slightly rough hands on his most sensitive parts, like nothing Julian had ever been able to produce with his own hands.

Julian was fully hard now and the feeling of the friction between the strong hand and his own sensitive flesh was becoming overwhelming and he could feel his own body writhing in the sheet and grinding against the body behind him. Julian's hands gripped the sheet so hard his knuckles turned white as Brayden once again ran his thumb over Julian's now very sensitive head, making Julian moan in pleasure in between gritted teeth.

H4you
H4you
78 Followers
12