His Big Brother Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
H4you
H4you
78 Followers

Julian knew he had to control himself and the sounds he made, the rest of the family were all sleeping on the same floor, and he could risk his own sounds of pleasure waking them up, especially considering what was happening to produce those sounds. Still, a loud moan escaped him as the hand stroking his chest went up and pinched his nipple, hard. Julian hadn't expected the sudden pain, but it hadn't been an entirely unpleasant experience either.

"Oh fuck!" Julian gasped after a few minutes, as he felt the pace of Brayden's strokes increase in correspondence with his own ragged breaths, coaxing him towards the orgasm he knew was now right around the corner.

Waves of pleasure rolled over Julian as he started thrusting his hips into the hand in search of even more friction. The grip on his cock tightened and gave Julian a hard squeeze, giving him just enough pain to push him over the end.

Julian's eyes rolled back in his head as he felt his balls tighten, every nerve on his body on fire from the intense pleasure. And just as he could feel his cock twitch, Julian felt his head being turned to the side as a pair of lips met his own, drowning the sounds of his orgasm in a deep kiss. Julian opened his mouth to allow access to Brayden tongue as he felt spurts of cum jet from his cock and into the hand and the sheets between them.

Julian felt his entire body writhing as the waves of the orgasm rippled through his body filling him with white hot heat, taking all his energy. His moans were still muffled by the lips on his, the kiss deep and passionate, as he felt the last ebbings of the orgasm course though him, leaving his body limp and satisfied.

Julian let out a soft moan as the kiss ended and he felt the lips leave his own. He still had Brayden strong arms around him as he collapsed back into the mattress with a sigh, his eyes closed and body drained, snuggling back into Brayden's warm chest, his mind once again muddled by sleep.

"Wow, you really are responsive, aren't you?"

The words ripped Julian back to reality and made it go cold down his spine. Julian felt his heartbeat racing and all the color in his face drain as he spun around in Brayden's arms to look him in the face. Only it wasn't Brayden's arms he was in, or his face he was now looking into. In fact, it wasn't Brayden in the bed with Julian at all. Julian opened his mouth in disbelief, only able to produce a single word.

"Matt??"

H4you
H4you
78 Followers
12