All Comments on 'His Biggest Fan'

by BatteryOperated

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Keep the stories coming

This had me leaking like a water fall. I jerked off 2 times while I read this.

sininesaiapurusininesaiapurualmost 14 years ago

This is one of the hottest stories I've ever read. I would've come if I wouldn't have kept myself back. However, I did moan while reading. A LOT.

Utterly perfect!

Aftermath82Aftermath82over 12 years ago
H.O.T

I need to splash my face w water.. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My father does me.

Liked the story. It comes very near my experience with my father. My life as a cock slut began very young when I grew up sleeping in the same bed as two of my uncles, also very young. It began with me watching them jack off. I quickly got the urge to do it for them so each night I'd masterbate them. As we grew older my desire to suck their cocks set in and that became the normal event not only in bed but during the day. I couldn't get thru the day without blowing the at least three or four times. As we grew older I moved into a room with my father. He'd normally come home late after a night of drinking. I'd wait for him to go to sleep or pass out and then I'd start stroking his cock which quickly led to sucking him off. Although he didn't appear to be awake I often believed that he was and knew what was going on. As long as I got his cum I didn't care. Finally one night I moved to the final stage - using his cock to fuck my ass. I got him hard and slowly moved so my ass was against his cock and gradually pushed my ass against him. I could feel the meat going into my "pussy" and had no doubt that this was going to be an everyday event. As I worked my ass on his cock I got the impression that he was awake and knew what was going on. I began whispering to him "fuck me daddy, make me your whore, make me your bitch from now on. fill my pussy with your cum, knock up your little girl" . He began pounding my ass and telling me he didn't know his son was a fucking queer. After that night I became the cunt for not only him but my two uncles as well.. That was the best sexual experiences I 've ever had in my life. They fucked me for years and I loved every day of it.

Gayobsessedgirl_1Gayobsessedgirl_1over 11 years ago
Gasp

Oh holy lord. That was so hot! Sometimes it sucks being a girl.

~LOVE GAY SEX!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More Please!

I really liked these two! I would live to read. More adventures of them and their fuck sessions!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LOVE IT

Love dad-son sex. Very well written. Nice way to have sex between dad and son. Love the dialogue especially when they exchange "I love you". When I masturbate I fantasize about my FIL and I shoot cum so hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous