His Bimbo Rubberdoll Used Again

Story Info
The rubberdoll gets used in all three holes.
2.9k words
4.54
19.5k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed the same routine as I had many times before. Following the same routine was all part of the transformation into a rubberdoll for me. A long soak in the bath followed by shaving my legs and pussy and then rubbing in lots of moisturiser.

Then came the outfit carefully following his list of instructions. First of all the tight shiny black latex catsuit. I eased myself into feeling it tight against my legs and arms as I slipped myself into it. Next came the matching hood which I pulled tightly and carefully over my head and face as I had done many times before by now. I carefully smoothed the hood down and adjusted it looking at myself in the mirror turning into someone else.

I applied the bright red lipstick to my pumped up lips then started on my eye makeup. I attached the large false eyelashes to each eye and applied dark eye shadow around each eye. I took my time making it look perfect despite knowing it would end up being ruined.

I then carefully attached the collar around my neck making sure it was tight and perfectly in place. I looked at the list he had left for me. This time he wanted me to wear the latest latex corset he had got me over the top of the catsuit. I wrapped the corset tightly around my waist breathing in deeply as it pushed my cleavage up and out and pulled my waist in sharply. A year ago I couldn't even get into this corset but I had worked hard to train myself and work on my body to get myself in it just to please him and challenge myself to do it.

I carefully bent down to grab the high platform heels he had requested I wear. Black, shiny with a 6 inch heel and 3 inch platforms I strapped them on and stood up gingerly trying not to lose my balance. To complete my look I pulled on the black elbow length gloves on each hand and gave my outfit one final smooth down and check over.

Turning around I called out to him I was ready and then knelt down patiently on the cold hard bathroom floor. After what seemed like an eternity I heard the doorbell ring and then him opening the door and welcoming someone in. My heart pounded and my breathing became quicker as I heard them approach up the stairs. I was nervous but excited about how I was going to be used. Not just by Master but also by someone else at the same time.

The bathroom door swung open and he stepped in followed by this other man who was a similar age to him. I smiled up at both of them from my position kneeling down on the cold hard bathroom floor. I knew not to say anything unless spoken to and watched as my Master approached me and attached a leash to my collar.

"She is spectacular!" Announced the the stranger. I felt myself blush inside my hood as he looked me over.

"She is very compliant." Said my Master to him. "Look I will show you."

He stepped forward and unzipped his trousers and pulled out his semi hard cock and offered it to me inches away from my face. I grabbed hold of it with one hand, opened my mouth and slipped it into my warm willing mouth feeling it grow harder. I gave it a couple of sucks and licks with my tongue until it was fully hard and then pushed my mouth down on his cock deepthroating it until the head hit the back of my throat. I held it there for a few seconds and then pulled my my mouth back before doing it again. This time I held his cock at the back of my throat a bit longer until he yanked my head back off his cock.

"Wow impressive stuff you have trained her well!" Exclaimed the new man.

"Thank you, I told you she is very compliant and skilled. She is better when bound and blindfolded."

With this statement he proceeded to pull out the tight leather blindfold that he loved to use on me and fixed it securely over my eyes. Next I felt him grab my wrists and pull them firmly behind me and bind my wrists tightly. I squirmed a little at the situation I was now in as it sent a shiver of excitement through my latex covered body. My pussy was now soaking wet and I was now desperate to be used for someone's pleasure.

"She's all yours now, please feel free to use my rubberdoll." I heard him laugh.

With that I heard the new man stepped forward and his clothes rustle. I waited there a few seconds more then felt his cock at lips. He tentatively pushed it against my lips and I opened my mouth wide and slipped my mouth over the head of his cock. He felt nice and hard already and of a decent girth as I began to suck his cock like the obedient rubberdoll that I was.

I heard him moan as I took him deeper into my mouth. With every movement of my mouth down on his cock I took it deeper and deeper until my rubber covered nose was right against his groin. I breathed hard through my nostrils trying not to gag too much on his cock throbbing into the back of my throat. All those hours spent practicing on my Master's cock and on my dildoes on my own were now paying off.

I pulled my mouth back to the head of his cock and felt his hands on top of my head. He pushed his cock hard and deep into mouth as he held firmly on to my head. I gagged and choked a little as he face fucked me as hard and as fast as he could. With every gag of my throat though it turned me on even more to be used in this helpless way.

Suddenly my head was pulled off his cock and I gasped for fresh air as drool ran out of my mouth. I desperately wished I could see what I looked like with my bimbo style lips covered in drool after being face fucked. I felt both pairs of hands on me pulling me about and I was dragged and bent over the side of the bath on my knees.

A pair of fingers roughly invaded my soaking wet pussy for a short few seconds before being replaced by the head of a cock. Without any warning it was pushed deep in me and it began fucking me hard and fast with no let up. I moaned out loudly as this cock filled me deep and hard. I was desperate for my clit to be touched so I could climax but all I could do was just take the cock from behind.

After a few minutes of this hard pounding from behind the cock pulled out of my pussy and I was pulled up and away from the bath. I felt a pair of hands open my legs then my Masters voice telling me to kneel down legs apart. With his help as my wrists were still bound behind me he got me kneeling down and straddling the other man.

I felt a hard rub against me until it found my wet pussy and slipped inside again. I moaned as I slid down it until it was fully inside me. I started to grind down on this cock inside me becoming more turned on all the time as I started to ride the cock.

Being blindfolded and not being able to see anything was making this hard to do. With my wrists tightly bound behind me made any kind of balancing difficult aswell. I had squatted down on the cock in my pussy and rode it for awhile before a pair of hands bent me forwards. I figured it was the additional man I was squatting on as it didn't feel like my masters cock. His hard cock stopped moving in my pussy as I felt my arse cheeks opened up by a pair hands. Next I felt some cold lube applied to my exposed bum hole. I groaned in anticipation as strong finger worked it's way in then out for a few seconds.

Next I felt a hard cock at the entrance to my bum. It pushed hard and entered me pushing me forward a little at first but I remained impaled on the first cock in my pussy. The cock pushed harder and further into my tight arse stretching me open. I moaned out loud at the intrusion loving every moment of being entered like this and my first proper double penetration as a rubberdoll.

I screamed out as the cock in my arse finally pushed all the way deep in my arse. I felt so full but exhilarated having two big hard cocks fill both my holes. I had been fucked in my pussy whilst having a butt plug in my arse many times and also fucked in my arse whilst having my pussy filled with a dildo but to have two real cocks in each hole was a feeling like nothing else and was one of my long term fantasies.

We settled into a rhythm were by I rocked myself on the cock in my pussy as the cock in my arse pushed back and forth with more vigour. At one point it had strangely occurred to me that he had not ball gagged but I just thought he had done that so I could service either cock once withdrawn from a hole. I felt a pair of hands on my latex covered face and then suddenly something against my mouth. All of a sudden it was thrust into my mouth. It was another cock! A third one! I screamed out around it in surprise and my wrists struggled against their bounds briefly but I could do nothing.

Where had this third cock come from? Who was it? I was shocked that he had dropped this on me. This wasn't part of the plan! I had agreed that this would be a threesome but all of a sudden someone else was here and their hard cock was being roughly pushed into my mouth. I was no position to do anything about this though. My arms were still tightly bound behind me and I was impaled on two hard cocks. I couldn't even protest as my head was held down on this third cock. Deep down I was loving what he had done though. The surprise of a third unannounced cock was a thrill and to be filled in all three holes at once and be made airtight and used excited me to the core.

I was finally being used as the three hole rubberdoll I had always wanted to be. Three hard real cocks in each hole. Me being used anonymously by my master, someone I had only briefly seen and now a complete stranger. And for the stranger and the first man they were getting to use a real life rubber doll that to them was just an object in tight shiny rubber that they would never see unhooded.

I screamed in delight around the cock in my mouth as it made me gag and drool. My arse was becoming sore from the cock fucking and stretching it. The cock in my pussy was making me quiver in delight.

All of a sudden the cock in my arse was being pulled out and I felt fresh cool air around my ring. Next the cock in my mouth wasn't there and I gasped for air. Hands lifted me off the cock in my pussy and I was placed on my knees.

Without a second to think about what was happening a cock was back in my mouth. Hands groped my fake implanted boobs through the latex as another hand pushed my head down on the cock. Suddenly I felt the cock twitch and pulse in my mouth and hot cum shooting from it filling my mouth. I swallowed it as quickly as I could my bimbo lips forming a tight seal around the hard cock as I suck hard to get every drop out of it.

As soon as this cock had finished spurting its load in my mouth another cock replaced it. I sucked hard on this one desperate to make it cum and deposit a second load of cum in my mouth. I felt a hand on the top of my head pulling it back and another hand open my mouth wide as the cock slipped out. I knelt there, bound, hooded and blindfolded, my mouth wide open and tongue out waiting for this man to wank his cum into my waiting mouth. I only had to wait a few seconds until his hot cum started to land on my tongue and fill my mouth. He shoved his cock into mouth mixing with the cum as I swallowed it all down willingly like the rubber cum whore I always wanted to be.

With two loads of cum shot into my mouth and now in my stomach I knelt there mouth wide open for the final load. I felt the final cock hit my tongue and push into my mouth. I was certain this was the one that had been in my arse due to the taste and knew it was my Master's cock. I sucked hard on his cock taking it deep in my mouth wishing I could see how it made my latex covered cheeks bulge out. I craved his cum as I bobbed my mouth up and down on his cock. I felt his hands on my head and his cock jerk and the final third load of cum shoot in my mouth. I swallowed it down willingly savouring the taste.

I gasped as his cock was removed from my mouth and I left my mouth open to show I had swallowed every last drop.

"Would you like to show off your party trick my little rubber bimbo slut?"

"Yes sir." I replied still knelt down bound and waiting.

He took a step forward and pointed his semi hard cock at my waiting open mouth. After a few seconds of waiting with anticipation he started to piss directly into my mouth. His hot, powerful piss hit my mouth filling it up and I swallowed it down as quickly as I could, the taste of it washing away the taste of three loads of cum. His piss filled my mouth quicker than I could swallow it and it began to flow out of my mouth, down my chin and down my latex covered body.

At one point he placed his cock in my mouth and I sucked hard swallowing his piss straight down like the true rubber slut I was. Eventually his streamed slowed and I sucked the end of his cock clean savouring the taste of the last few drops of his warm urine. He pulled his cock out of my mouth leaving me knelt there still bound, my mouth wide open and dripping with the remains of his spilt piss.

"There's a small puddle on the floor." He said looking down at my knees.

Without even flinching I worked my knees back a little and despite my wrists being bound behind my back and still not being able to see anything I knelt down to the floor and began to lick up the small puddle of his now cold piss. Whereas most people would find this humiliating I was finding it a turn on. To be used like this and made to act like this in front of two strangers was making my pussy throb in excitement. I was becoming more and more his rubber bimbo slut.

"I told you she was a willing and dirty little rubber slut who will do anything." I heard him say.

"You certainly have a well trained rubber doll." Replied one of the men.

"Thank you. I think she deserves a treat for being so accommodating to us three in all her holes."

With that I felt his hand reach under me and find my soaking wet pussy. His fingers roughly entered my pussy and started pistoning in and out. I cried out in delight unable to do anything as I was still bound and bent over on my knees and blind to everything.

As his fingers violently probed inside of my pussy his thumb found my clit. He started to grind his thumb hard on my clit making me scream in delight as I neared my much needed release. Within a couple of minutes my latex clad body began to shake in pleasure and I screamed out as my orgasm tore through my body.

I vaguely felt his fingers pull out from my pussy as I caught my breath leaning against the cold bathroom wall on the comedown from my orgasm. After a few minutes I heard him come back into the bathroom and untie my wrists and finally take off the blindfold. As I adjusted my eyes to the bright lights of the bathroom I realised the two other men had left.

"Are you ok my pet?" He asked smiling at me.

"Perfect Sir." I replied with a smile.

"I haven't pushed you too far by having a surprise third man join in and use you?"

"Oh god no it was amazing, that was the best experience ever. Although if you want to ever introduce a fourth person you might have to give me a heads up!" I replied still in the afterglow of my orgasm.