His Bucketlist Ch. 03

Story Info
Mrs. Walker gives Paul a treat he'll never forget.
1.2k words
4.34
6.7k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been some time since Jack had heard from Mrs Walker. He'd hung out with Paul a few times since, but thankfully he didn't seem to be aware of his rendezvous with his mother. He'd never hear the end of it if he found out, and it'd probably bring an end to their years-long friendship.

Just as he was beginning to forget about her, she gave him a phone call. He looked at his phone, puzzled as to who could be calling since only the number showed.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hi, Jack dear. It's Carol."

"Oh, hello Mrs Walker."

"I just wanted to say thanks again for making Sam's birthday so memorable."

"That's alright, I'm glad you both enjoyed it." He didn't particularly want her to be bringing it back up, but here they were.

"I wanted to give you the opportunity to see some skin for yourself after showing so much for us -- I'm having the girls from work over for a pool party. It'll be a good mixture of Milfs with a few interns around your age, and everyone will be topless." She paused for a second. "That includes me, Jack." Mrs Walker added in a sultry tone. There was no way he was going to say no to a tit-fest.

The weekend quickly rolled around and he rang the doorbell to the house, with cars lining the street outside. It was definitely happening, though he wasn't sure before if it was some kind of twisted joke. In that moment he felt like the luckiest lad alive.

She led him through to the back garden where the hot tub from before lay and looked over at their freshly cleaned pool. Skin of all shades and women of all shapes were splashing around in the sunshine, their glimmering bodies bouncing and jiggling happily. His eyes grew wide at the sight of so many breasts and all types were represented. Best of all, Mrs Walker was now taking off her top right there in front of him.

All of the girls cheered and whooped as they saw him, some of them swimming across to the edge of the pool to stare him up and down. He suddenly felt like he was in the spotlight, that they were mentally undressing him. Nevertheless, he couldn't deny he was enjoying the view of them -- why not let them enjoy things the other way around too?

"Now, Jack. Since we're in the buff, I think it's only fair that you are, hm?" She didn't give him chance to object, already clawing at his top and trying to lift it off his body. "Don't be shy now, I've seen it all before."

He barely even got chance to realise it was all happening, but there he was being stripped by his friend's mother. The girls all cheered as they saw the nude boy standing there. "Much better." She grinned, taking a seat in a reclining lawn chair and donning a pair of shades.

"Now, Jack, I need some sun screen." He'd get to rub sunscreen on her titties? He'd get to actually touch them? His dick rose a little at the thought and he tried to hide his burgeoning erection between his legs. He looked around the chair for a bottle but there wasn't anything there.

"Uh, where is it?" Jack asked, unsure of what she meant.

She casually lifted her sunglasses and gave him a wink. It suddenly dawned on him as to why she'd invited him here. The girls still hung on the edge of the pool, their breasts flopped across the tiles.

He stared down at Mrs Walker's titties. Plump, huge DDs with perky nipples that had grown erect in the cool breeze, begging him for attention. "Don't let me burn, Jack." She lowered the sunglasses and reclined into comfort, looking through the corner of her eye through the sunglasses at his body.

He blushed, but knew that he'd done it once for her, once for her and her daughter... it would just bee the same, with more people... so many people... An anxious fear overcame him, but he was stuck now. He opened his legs slightly to let his cock swing out and gripped it tight, rubbing it quickly and glancing from one pair of juicy tits to another. They all stared back, enjoying the show as he pleasured himself on display for all to see.

He couldn't deny it was hot with so many people watching, and letting him watch in return. It took little time to finish himself off, shooting a heavy load over Carol's huge tits. As he recovered from the tingling sensations that ran through him he placed his hands down onto her breasts cautiously, in case he'd misread her intentions. He smeared the slick goo around, rubbing it between her mounds and across them, feeling beneath and experiencing their heft. His fingers trailed across her sensitive nipples that flicked back into position like springs after he'd grazed them. Jacking off for her was one thing, but his dick immediately grew rock solid once again as his hands explored her body.

"I think you missed a spot. Maybe I need some more lotion from my personal sunscreen bottle." She said with a playful smile.

Again? He looked around at the women watching him. A few of them had dipped a hand beneath the surface and he noticed a few shoulders jerking back and forth, a few lips being bitten with lusty gazes being thrown his way. They were fully enjoying it -- he came to the conclusion that he should too.

His dick already tingling and sensitive from the first time, he began to make long, tight, sweeping motions across his cock with his fingers clenched around it. He decided to place his spare hand on Carol's tits and toy with her nipples while he pleasured himself to make the most of the situation in which he found himself.

It definitely did something for him. As he played with her massive mounds he instinctively bit his lip, his breaths drawing into staccato pants and drawn out moans under his breaths. His thumb pressed hard against the ridge of his shimmering glans, still slick and moist from the cum earlier. As he furiously pumped away it foamed into a white lather, lubricating his whole hand as he worked.

The girls now were all noticeably joining in with him, grabbing their own breasts as he pumped away at the turgid meat in his fist. They were clearly enjoying the show and he turned to face them, playing into their desires. He wondered if she'd invited them here for this sole reason, but it didn't matter.

As he felt his prostate tightly squeeze deep within him his cock joined in too, swelling and ballooning as much as it could as it hardened up and began to jerk. With peristaltic motion it squeezed another batch of cum out across her chest and was greeted by a huge smirk from the sunbathing goddess. This time, he didn't waste a second before placing both hands down onto her and rubbing his gummy semen over her plush heaping tits, taking extra delight as he pinched and flicked his jizz around her nipples.

This would be a day he'd never forget.