His Business - Her Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

###

The next day, during a scheduled break in his meeting, Carson's phone buzzed, signaling a text message. He smiled seeing that It was from Serena.

SERENA: Hi Carson this is Serena i hope your day is going well

CARSON: Hi there. Great to hear from you. Things are going well looking better than ever actually!

SERENA: Awesome. Can you meet me tonight at my parents house at 6PM?

CARSON: That works for me. what's address?

SERENA: # 19, Govenor's Road. Tell your taxi driver that its in Leeward Settlement. we'll figure out dinner after you get here

CARSON: Sounds good see u then!

SERENA: Can't wait!

Carson returned to his meetings with renewed energy, buoyed by his exchange with Serena. His negotiations were nearing a favorable conclusion, but he deliberately concluded the session sooner than he might normally, anxious to return to his hotel to ready himself for his date. As he entered the hotel, he had an idea and made an impromptu stop at the concierge desk.

Carson got directly to the point with the man behind the desk. "Excuse me, I have a last minute request that I really hope you can help me with. I have a dinner engagement tonight with someone who lives here on the island. Do you know of a private chef with whom I could arrange a nice private dinner for two this evening? I know its short notice, but maybe it's possible?"

The concierge, experienced at all manner of unusual requests, handled it like pro. "I'm sure we can come up with someone, sir. There are a many talented chefs on our island, so let me make a few calls. Given the short notice, you won't be able to be too selective of the menu. Is that okay?"

"I can live with most anything, and hopefully my dinner guest too!" Carson joked, before departing to freshen up. Since he and Serena planned to meet up before choosing a location for dinner, this provided Carson with an opportunity to surprise her with something he'd always wanted to do, but never took the initiative. Serena was definitely bringing out a new and spontaneous side of him.

Back in his room, just as he was about to enter the shower, the phone rang by the bed. "Hello sir, this is Malcom from the concierge desk. I've found a chef that can meet your request, but would need to specify a serving time no earlier than 7:30, if that's alright. If you can provide me with the address, he'll be arriving between 6 and 6:30. Oh, and his name is Sean. He's presently on an extended stay here, but normally works at Carbone in Miami. I know you'll be impressed with what he prepares for you."

Carson read off the address from Serena's text, thanked him profusely before hanging up.

Forty-five minutes later, showered and dressed in a mostly identical version of his prior night's wardrobe, Carson walked with purpose to procure a taxi to her parents' house. He planned to arrive well ahead of 6pm, to be there before Chef Sean arrived, so that he could properly play up his surprise dinner.

Pulling up at her address, Carson took note of the closed, formidable gate at the end of the driveway and intercom to the right side. His driver asked, "do you want me to go up the driveway?"

While not anticipating a secure gate, he answered as if this was exactly what he'd expected, "No, you can drop me right here. Thanks."

Approaching the intercom, he found it odd that it was on the right side, but then remembered, most island cars were right hand drive, per the tradition of their British heritage. He pressed a button labeled CALL, then a screen lit up and he heard a ring, followed by Serena's voice answering. "Carson? I assume that's you. Come on up." A soft beep and the gate began to slide, disappearing into the foliage as his driver pulled away.

Walking up the curved driveway, the darkness gave way to well manicured landscaping, with soft low level lighting scattered throughout. He stopped in awe when the house came into view. The broad, contemporary one-story structure was almost all glass, accentuated with fifty foot palm trees, illuminated by more outdoor lighting. Were it not the size of a home, it could pass for a five-star resort from his view.

At the top of the entry steps stood Serena, her white slacks and blouse seemingly glowing in the soft light. Carson's pulse quickened from more than just the walk up the driveway. She offered him a huge smile and like the night before, reached behind his neck and pulled his lips to hers. They embraced for a moment before he said, "I'm glad to see you too!" Both laughed as they made their way indoors.

Inside, the house was breathtaking. Everything Carson saw spoke of wealth; not gaudy, over-the-top riches but refined, tasteful choices. While she had impressed him as a classy woman, he hadn't envisioned this kind of atmosphere.

She poured him a glass of wine, and toured him through the main parts of the house, the gorgeous pool area, and beyond that, the canal front dock, complete with an impressive offshore center console boat.

Back indoors, he saw a stack of fine art prints on a dining table and stepped closer. Serena noticed his interest. "Those are prints from one of my parents' favorite artists on the island. They accidentally requested way more than they could ever hang, in this house or stateside." Carson flipped through them, admiring the work. Serena continued on, "Give me your address back home. I'll ship you one or two. They're going to end up in the back of a closet otherwise. They'll never miss them." Carson jotted down his address for her.

It was all way above Carson's world and pay grade, and momentarily tempered his newfound confidence. He checked his watch, seeing that it was already 6pm, and found his footing again. "I've made an executive decision for us regarding dinner," he announced.

"That's great," Serena responded excitedly. "Where are you taking me?"

"We're staying here!" He deliberately paused for effect, hoping for the confused look on her face. He stepped closer to her as he finished the point. "I've booked a private chef to prepare dinner for us here. Chef Sean should be arriving any minute now."

Serena hesitated, and Carson was instantly concerned that he had overstepped an unspoken boundary; namely, inviting a stranger into her home, regardless of his sincere intent.

Serena smiled, relaxed and gave her approval, " What a fun idea! How in the world did you put that together so fast?" As if right on que, a soft tone rang out throughout the house, he assumed indicating a visitor at the gate. "Hey! How about that? That's him, right?" Serena scampered to a wall mounted electronic console, answered, and after confirming it was Chef Sean, opened the gate for him to drive up.

###

Dinner was perfect, intimate and as enjoyable as their previous evening together had turned out. They dined at a poolside patio table, and by the time Chef Sean departed around 9PM, they were full, tipsy from plenty of wine, and even more infatuated with one another. Serena had walked inside to put on some music, and soon Carson heard Jackson Browne, My Stunning Mystery Companion emanating from unseen speakers somewhere in the landscaping.

They were seated, hips touching, at the edge of the heated pool, their pants legs rolled up, feet dangling in the water when Serena surprised him with an outlandish suggestion, at least in his experience, "Hey! Let's skinny dip!"

Carson, unable to hide his surprise, instinctively looked around, as if checking who might see them. Serena intervened. "It's all ok, Carson. There's so much natural tree growth between us and the neighbors no one could ever see us. Besides, both are vacation homes like ours so there's hardly ever anyone there."

She immediately jumped up and began shedding her clothes, garments flying left and right as Serena excitedly stripped down to nothing, then leapt, arms and legs flailing, into the water. Carson attempted to watch her as he stood up to undress, but was unnerved enough in the moment that he only caught a glimpse of her pale butt in contrast to the tan skin around.

Clumsily, he did his best to replicate her enthusiastic performance. Instead, he struggled to unfasten his slacks. Then, after succeeding, he nearly fell forward into the water, recovering without incident but prompting a hearty laugh from Serena, now standing neck deep, her breasts tempting him below the surface.

Finally naked, Carson stopped at the edge of the pool, poised in a runners crouch, offering her a full view of his body. She stared and smiled with approval, his manhood already coming to life, semi-erect and pointing in her direction. "Are you ready for this?" He asked provocatively.

"Bring it on!" She shouted.

Carson jumped high and landed his best cannon ball into the water next to her, Swamping her in a huge wave. He emerged from the water laughing hysterically. "I haven't done that since I was a kid!"

Serena, laughing as well, then embraced him, silencing his cackles with her mouth upon his. Lips touching, tongues jousting, sucking, licking, devouring. Buoyant in the water, She wrapped her legs around his torso, pulling her mound against his torso. As they kissed, she began rubbing herself up and against his firm abdomen, firm and slow at first, then increasing her pace.

Carson's cock now rock hard and demanding attention, he pushed her downward slightly, allowing his rod to touch the crease of her ass as she rubbed herself against him. The sensation invigorated her, her kisses growing wild and frantic. Needing more, she reached down with one hand to grasp his cock, moving it in front of her and against her clit.

Firmly Gripping his shaft, she rubbed her clit hard against the head of his cock, her hips grinding. Like a sex toy, she used it to arouse herself, all the while kissing and moaning into Carson's mouth. It was the most erotic thing he'd ever experienced.

Carson felt her arm around him grip tighter, as she climbed toward her summit, her grip squeezing the blood out of his dick it seemed, pressed against her pussy. She paused, tensing even more, then her body subtly trembled as she moaned quietly into the side of his neck.

After her shaking calmed, she faced him again, and Carson saw a fresh flash of energy in her eyes, as she unwrapped herself from his torso and pulled him toward the pool's entry steps.

"Sit here, baby." Serena instructed. "I want some more of that. And I'm sure you do too!"

Seated as instructed on the second step, hip deep in the water, Carson's manhood rose proudly above the waterline, his balls still submerged below it. Serena leaned far back into the water to slick her hair back and away from her face, exposing her taught nipples in the evening air. Carson appreciated the pale contrast of her breasts with the tan lines around them.

She pushed his legs apart as he leaned back, elbows on the step above, affording him a birds eye view of the pleasure she was about to bring him.

Taking his rod in one hand, she looked into his eyes, mouth open, rubbing him against her lips, her tongue. Carson watched as she worked to suppress her smiles, as they seemed to disrupt her technique. "Clearly you're enjoying this as much as I am," he said.

Acknowledging, her lips closed around his head, sucking, licking the opening, then taking all of him into her mouth, her face reaching the surface of the water.

She glided up and down his dick, pausing occasionally to open her mouth again, gazing into his eyes, rubbing his rod against her tongue for him to watch. Her face dripping from the water as she slightly submerged with each cycle.

She rose slightly higher, facing down at his shaft as she instructed him, "Push my head down... Fuck my mouth." Carson didn't hesitate. He brought one hand to the back of her wet scalp and pressed her mouth onto his cock.

Repeatedly, he pushed her down onto his swollen rod, water splashing as her face met the base of his shaft. His hips instinctively rising to meet her. At one point, she coughed loudly, prompting Carson to stop, asking. "Are you ok? Is that too much?"

Without looking up, Serena replied, "Don't stop... Harder." Then dove back to her work. Carson noticed her hand had shifted down and between her legs, touching her pussy as she ravaged his manhood. He pushed her mouth back down on his cock.

In a final crescendo, Carson pumped wildly between her lips, climaxing in a loud mix of moaning, coughing and splashing, his cum mixing into the water between them. Stirred by his ecstasy, Serena orgasmed a second time, moaning onto his still pulsing cock.

Both still panting in exhaustion, Serena's wet body slid upward, straddling him, their arms encircling one another. They rested quietly, the soothing glow of pool lights enveloping them in silence.

After a few quiet moments, Serena wanted more. "Do you want to go inside and we can really fuck? I mean, that is, if your friend down there can go again?" they both looked down at his softening cock.

"Let's go!" Carson immediately responded. "I'm ready when you are."

Serena climbed off and ran to the house, giggling and glancing back to confirm he was following. Carson ran too, following her into what Carson assumed was a primary bedroom. "I assume when mom and dad aren't around, you get your choice of bedroom, huh?" He questioned.

"Yep! Now shut up and fuck me!" She demanded, launching herself prone position onto the bed, her bronze skin still wet from the pool. She rolled over, bent her knees and spread her legs immediately, signaling to him what was expected.

Carson understood as he gazed toward her wet mound of hair, covering the prize he knew would be his.

In past adventures with girlfriends, and the infrequent one-night stands he'd enjoyed, performing oral sex on a woman was not high on his list of desired sexual activities. He would do so, when expected, but never offered. Tonight, though, motivated by the sexual energy on display, he crawled hungrily between her legs.

Serena was wet, not only from the pool but her own lubrication flowing. He breathed in the scent of her arousal, surprisingly unbothered by it as he'd been on other occasions. Although she was anxious, coaxing her pussy toward his mouth, he took his time, teasing around the sides of her vulva, kissing the flesh of her mound, licking her butt. Finally, his lips surrounded her clit, swollen and ready for his touch.

As Carson sucked and teased, his fingers entered her, gliding easily into her wetness. With slow, deliberate movements, he penetrated her, touching against the roof of her opening with his fingertips, pushing her energy with each touch. Serena closed her eyes, her breath ragged, her right hand pinching a nipple. He knew she was close.

Then he stopped abruptly, and repositioned himself on his knees between her legs, his now erect cock ready to do her bidding.

Serena gave a devilish, almost evil sounding laugh, "Yeeaaaaha ha ha ha ha! That's it! Fuck me, Carson. Fuck me like you've never fucked any woman before!"

Seated back on his heals before her, Carson touched the head of his manhood against her lips, holding it there for a moment, taking in the sight of the sensual beauty below him. He was awestruck by the veracity of her arousal, and acknowledged in the same instant how deeply erotic it made him feel inside.

Next, as his shaft plunged deep into her, he leaned over and said to her, "Hold on to me, baby."

Building upon the energy already arcing between them, Carson's thrusts were immediately hard and forceful. Serena wrapped her arms around his neck, his forearms resting on the bed beneath her shoulders. Her legs were draped around his thighs, and were it not for the pillow behind her, she'd have banged her head on the headboard.

His new partner completely within his physical control, he felt a surge of power entwined with lust. As if having an out-of-body experience, he heard himself say, "This is what you need.... Fuck me.... Fuck me...." Repeating it over and over, his voice hoarse and strained. Serena didn't respond, consumed in the moment, eyes closed, moaning, gasping.

In unison, they climaxed amidst a chorus of screams, bodies shaking and clenching. Her vulva contracting around his shaft as his hot liquid pulsed into her. Serena's face was red, her breathing short. He saw a trail of saliva, perhaps his own Carson thought, trailing down the side of her cheek. Their crescendo fading, he withdrew his cock from her pussy and lie down.

Exhausted, they rested next to each other on the bed, fingers interlaced. Carson spoke first. "That was beyond anything I've ever experienced, Serena. I honestly don't know what to say... besides, uh,... wow, or thank you, or something else that would sound even more stupid."

She touched the side of his face, a kind and gentle motion. "You're something special Carson. Really special." Then she kissed him lightly on the lips and rolled to her side facing away, and snuggled her backside against him. He responded in kind, curling his thighs, stomach and chest around her, arm draped over he s.

Serena yawned and continued where she'd left off. "You're leaving soon. So we'll need to plan how we can get you back to the island. I want to do this some more." Carson agreed with a sleepy, "mm hmm. Yes we do."

They were both asleep inside of a minute.

###

Carson woke to what seemed like full daylight. A sliding door leading to the patio was spread open, the warm humidity and sounds of a breezy tropical morning drifting in, peacefully blanketing him. He was comfortable, despite being naked atop the bedspread. Serena was nowhere to be seen.

Rising up on an elbow, he squinted to focus on the alarm clock nearby. He squinted harder and moved closer. Forty minutes past eight! Adrenaline sparked through his nervous system as he jumped from the bed, running into the main room of the house in a panic, shouting.

"SERENA! Where ARE you! Where are my clothes?! I have to be back at the negotiating table at nine o clock!"

Wearing a silk black robe, Serena appeared from another room, her serious expression an acknowledgment of his situation. "Your clothes are over there." She pointed to the kitchen table. "Get dressed. I'll drive you. Taxis are pretty much all off duty in the morning."

Partially dressed, Carson followed her to the driveway where she pointed to an open garage door and the two door Audi coup waiting for them. He mistakenly went to the normal, right side then corrected himself to the left, passenger door. Serena frowned at the momentary loss of time. Still in her robe, she started the vehicle and took off.

As they drove to his hotel, Carson barely spoke, worrying silently about his situation. They had relished in one another's bodies once more in the middle of the night, making quiet, sweaty love under the cool glow of the underwater pool lights illuminating the bedroom. Neither of them mentioned the night's activities.

Serena waited in the car out front of his hotel while he hustled inside to change and get his needed documents. The valet parking staff seemed to take it all in stride, paying little attention to the silk-robed, attractive woman in a sports coup, not to mention her hurried, barefoot passenger carrying his shoes.

When Serena dropped him at his destination, he was only twenty minutes late. He gave her an impersonal peck on her cheek and a thank you, before leaping from the car. Before he could shut the door Serena said, "I'll text you later. Let's meet at my house again tonight, okay?" Carson nodded as the door slammed.

Rushing into the meeting room, Carson apologized Without offering an excuse, and his business counterparts seemed unconcerned. "You gotta' love island time," he thought, relieved. Everyone then took their previous seats as the day before.

As he'd hoped the prior day, Carson's deal was finalized before noon and documents were drawn up by a waiting paralegal. The parties made an impromptu show of putting final signatures on paper which was followed by a friendly, catered lunch in the same room. His mission accomplished, Carson taxied to his hotel and collapsed on the bed from physical and mostly mental exhaustion.