His Business - Her Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late afternoon, as he was still half dozing, his phone signaled a text from Serena.

SERENA: Hi! Hope things are going well for you today.

CARSON: Couldnt be better. We concluded around lunchtime. Success!

SERENA: Congratulations!!!

CARSON: "liked"

SERENA: do you still want to come over, we can celebrate? Maybe around 7?

CARSON: Perfect. See you then! Can I bring anything?

SERENA: just the same parts of you that you brought last night...

CARSON: "liked"

Rested and feeling confident, Carson spent the trailing hours of daylight splayed in a chair out at his hotel's beachfront. He sipped a tropical punch of some sort that was recommended by the bartender as he passed by. He felt good. He daydreamed of the evening to come with Serena. Behind his sunglasses, He didn't even attempt to hide the rise in his shorts as he visualized their erotic moments from the prior night.

###

Just after seven, Carson strolled casually up the driveway to Serena's front door. He noticed a late model Range Rover parked to one side and wondered, assuming it was hers, where it had been the prior night. As he climbed the steps and approached the glass front door, he could see other people inside along with Serena, who was motioning for to him come in. Puzzled, he tentatively entered the house.

"Carson, come in! I want you to meet some old friends of mine. This is Terrance and Lydia. They live here on Turks, over at Cooke's Marina. We've known each other a long time."

Carson could sense that Serena was watching him, measuring his reaction, which unnerved him almost as much as being surprised by the presence of other guests. After all, he was expecting a romantic and presumably erotic evening for just the two of them.

Carson made an effort to play it cool, making small talk with the other couple hoping to pass the perceived test. He mixed in some business talk and appreciated Serena's celebratory toast of his successful deal that day.

After a few drinks, the mood was light and spirited, the conversation flowed naturally. It was clear that Carson was fitting right in with these established friends.

At a momentary lull in the conversation, Serena silently set her wine glass on the table, turned and straddled Carson on his lap facing him. She kissed him, her hands cradling his head. Carson, confused at the act, broke off her embrace and gave her a startled look.

"You...uh, have guests here..." He said. "They're... watching us."

Serena took a deep breath before answering. "That's actually the point."

She continued, "Let me explain. Terrance and I dated a long time ago, even before I was married, when my family first started traveling to the island. We Were a terrible couple and it ended as fast as it began, but we've remained close friends. I was even a bridesmaid at their wedding two years ago."

Carson listened with as little emotion as possible, unsure where she might be going with the background.

"As you saw last night, I'm a bit of an exhibitionist.. uh, I guess a lot of one, haha. I sort of get off being seen, or watched and appreciated like that." She looked behind her to Terrance and Lydia. "And as it turns out, these two... well, they like to watch, if you understand what I mean."

Carson was wholly taken aback by the implications of what Serena was saying. "Is she really thinking we're going to fuck each other in front of these people," he thought. He couldn't hide his discomfort as she looked hopefully at him.

" I don't see that happening, Serena."

She reacted as though she had planned for this reaction. Kissing him again, more sensually now, her mouth open, inviting Carson to do the same. Her hand glided behind his neck, as it had at La Grotta, and the small memory, with its excitement crept easily into his mind. On reflex, Carson's arms encircled her, caressing her back and butt. She continued to kiss him more deeply.

In one fluid motion, she slid off him and positioned herself kneeling between his knees, hands grappling with his belt and zipper.

Carson didn't resist. He made a conscious effort not to look, but could tell that Terrance and Lydia were watching intently, as Serena had indicated. Seated side by side on the couch directly facing him, he could tell they were holding hands.

His erection soon emerged from his pants, still growing to full size in her hand. Serena took him into her mouth.

The erotic sounds of slurping and sucking distracted him from his apprehension. He looked up to Terrance and Lydia, their hands now groping the other, approving smiles alternating with lustful glances between each other.

Serena pulled off Carson's shoes and pants, then stepped slightly to the side as she swiftly lifted her dress up and over her head, exposing her naked figure for everyone's view. As she did, Carson noted a spark on Lydia's expression at the sight of his cock standing tall. He felt a hint of pride at the reaction it created, and caught himself smiling back.

Serena, noticing the interplay between them, playfully demanded Carson's attention. "Ahem..., are you going to lick my pussy? Or are you happy to just sit there and show off your gorgeous dick?"

Carson chuckled, stood and allowed her to take his place in the large armchair, her legs draped outward over the sides and her ass resting at the front edge. Kneeling before her, his mouth opened and consumed her womanhood. Watching her face, he could see Serena's gaze locked on her friends. It was clear to him just how much she enjoyed serving as the object of her watchers' eyes.

Her excitement rose quickly, spurred higher by their voyeuristic audience. Her breathing faster, she closed her eyes, leaned her head back and began to moan quietly. Carson, like before, stopped abruptly and stood in front of her. A shimmering line of pre-cum descended from the swollen head of his cock.

"Switch with me, Serena. I want to be inside of you." Carson instructed.

As they traded places, he saw Terrance and Lydia disrobing as fast as they could while keeping one eye on them, as if trying to catch up.

Carson had barely sat down on the big chair as Serena was atop him, knees straddling his hips. He looked between their bodies to watch as she took his rod, rubbing the head momentarily along her labia, then slid down onto him.

Controlling their motions as she rode, Serena held on to Carson's shoulders, her clit grinding against his public bone, her wet pussy gliding up and down on his cock. Carson watched as their voyeurs assumed a missionary position longways on the couch so that both could look to the side and see Serena's actions as they fucked.

Without warning, Serena climaxed, freezing in place with his rod deep inside her, shaking gently against him. Having consumed plenty of alcohol, Carson thought he might be working extra hard to reach his own, so he held her tight and stopped thrusting into her pulsing vulva as her passion rose, then subsided and she breathed easier. He maintained eye contact with Terrance and Lydia throughout.

"Come on." He heard Terrance say to his partner.

Terrance rose and moved toward Serena's backside, Lydia following and then veering right to kiss Carson. Serena noticed and turned to receive her own kiss from her, while Lydia's fingers touched and teased Serena's nipples.

Terrence stepped closer to Serena's butt, lowered himself by spreading his feet wide and held his shaft with one hand while balancing himself on Serena's back with the other hand.

The blood rushed to Carson's head as he felt the other man's erection brushing against his balls, sliding up and down his exposed length and then higher to press against Serena's slit. Serena noted Terrance's presence, lifted her backside, inviting him into her.

Carson's brain felt as if it had burst into flames as Terrance's cock joined his own inside of Serena's pussy. He felt the other man's length along his shaft, as Terrance began to thrust into her. Terrance gripped Serena's hips and fucked her hard, as Carson involuntarily pumped in and out of her, their rhythms different, which served to bounce Serena uncontrollably between them.

Lydia was still present at his side, kissing and caressing Serena but Carson was not cognizant of her beyond that.

Serena soon reached another orgasm, her cries louder than previously. He saw Terrence's face turn red, contorting as he climaxed inside of her. Carson felt the other man's hot seed flowing around his cock head and along his shaft. The sensation pushed him over the edge, that welcome rush of energy bursting outward from deep inside of him. His body tingling, cock throbbing, his own cum flowing, mixing and eventually oozing, warm and wet out of Serena's pussy, then cooling as it dripped down his balls and ass.

Carson and Serena held one another as Terrance withdrew, moving to his wife. He spun Lydia around, and slipped his still hard cock into her as she bent over. She touched her pussy as he pounded her from behind. Carson and Serena watched them as she climaxed, her husband's arms wrapped around her, kissing her neck as waves of pleasure washed over her. They stumbled exhaustedly into the couch.

###

The foursome rested for a while, then gathered their clothes and dressed, their attention focused on each other as couples.

Terrance and Lydia assembled the rest of their things before Serena, along with Carson, walked them to the door. The women hugged everyone affectionately, the men shook hands respectfully.

After she closed the door behind them, Carson, smiling to himself, started back toward the living room, intent on relaxing with Serena next to him on the couch.

She interrupted before he could get there. "Carson, would it be ok if I called you a taxi? I'm pretty much a bowl of jello after this evening. I'd like to have the night to myself, if that's ok."

Carson's mood flipped instantly. He was offended, even angry that she didn't see him worthy of spending the night together, with or without any more sex. His tendency to stand silent in the face of relationship tension overcame him. He simply agreed, "Okay. Let me get my shoes."

They filled the ensuing moments with what Carson felt was uncomfortable small talk as they waited for his taxi to arrive. Increasingly anxious to leave, he gave Serena an extended hug and short kiss on her lips before saying he should walk to the end of the driveway to wait by the road. Although she gave him a sincere goodbye and asked that he call her before his flight home the next day, Carson was unable to read her mood.

Carson sulked the rest of the night, and into the next day at the airport. He didn't bother to reach out to her, still hurting from his dismissal. His demeanor worsened still more upon news over the airport intercom that his flight was delayed due to mechanical problems.

Five hours and three announced delays later his airline threw in the towel, proclaiming the cancellation of his flight due to crew rest time requirements. They would depart first thing the next morning.

Passengers were given a choice of staying overnight in the waiting area or retrieving their luggage, getting a hotel with help from the airline, and re-checking in early the next morning. Not wanting any more to do with the island in his state, he opted to stay put. Toughing it out on the floor was preferred to crawling back to Serena's on short notice and saying, "Please. Can I stay the night?"

The next days flight, by contrast, unfolded as planned. Landing at his home airport in the afternoon, he was pleasantly surprised to find his luggage on the carousel, walked to his vehicle and drove home.

Unlocking his front door, Carson noticed and picked up the long tube-shaped overnight package left for him. Curious, he saw the sender's address in Providinciales and remembered the artwork he'd admired. "Hmmm. She sent it." He grumbled.

He dismissed the thought, set the package on the counter and went about the process of unpacking, catching up on business matters and otherwise getting back into his normal home routine.

After dinner, he poured a cocktail, concluding it was time he opened the package, regardless of the negative feelings it might trigger. The art prints were beautiful, and he imagined them framed on the wall in his hallway. As he rolled them back up to store until taking that step, he noticed a sheet of paper, smaller than the prints, stuck to the back of the stack.

It was a page torn from a calendar, for September, three months away. A sequence of five days in the middle of the month were hand circled, with two words written below.

"Sleepover?"

Serena.