His Ch. 03

Story Info
Afterwards. Gunnar bathes and feeds kat…and fucks her?
6.4k words
4.83
14.6k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maydaypilot
Maydaypilot
279 Followers

Author's note:

Chapter 2 ended in a somewhat brutal, definitely all-consuming, mutual orgasm. This chapter is 'the after' that follows. It's best to read Chapter 2 first.

This chapter begins an hour later, in the same bed. Gunnar soothes and bathes kat. He feeds her. And fucks her...?

I'm grateful for your public and private comments and ratings.

~~~

kat blinked as she opened her eyes. Still daylight! She fell into so deep a sleep she expected it to be the middle of the night. Instead, waking in his bed, in a room bright with late afternoon sun. The covers were pulled to her chin. She felt the collar on her neck, and leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles. They weren't attached to the chains. Gunnar must have released her when she slept - passed out, more like. She blinked again, struggling to consciousness.

Blinking made her aware of dried cum on her face. kat explored it with her fingers. Cum glazed. Crusty in her hair. She remembered the heat when it splattered on her. The volume running down her face and chest and the rich taste of Him in her mouth.

And she throbbed. All over her front. kat winced when she tentatively touched a nipple. She examined herself under the covers, fingers discovering welts on her breasts and belly. Her pussy was beyond tender. It felt abused. She felt used.

What she didn't feel was that ache. That vague aching need. Gunnar touched her where the ache had ever waited. He touched her, hurt her, and held her. kat needed more, but the pervasive ache was replaced with knowledge that Gunnar could give her the more she needed.

Now kat needed Him.

She closed her eyes and remembered. Torn blouse and clothing piled on the ground. Were her clothes, their clothes, still out there? In front of his lodge? Did anyone else ever even drive in here, on his private road? She remembered how rough he'd been with her. Nobody had ever treated her like that. He took. Took what He wanted with physical strength and will. He destroyed her cage of decency, stripped away her calm reserve and left her panting. Gunnar force fed her the taste of sexual freedom. Fucking delicious.

kat remembered walking to his bed earlier, terrified that He was going to stop her, reject her and tell her to leave. Instead Gunnar chained her, bit her, whipped her, hand fucked her and fucking covered her in his cum.

Oh...

Despite her tenderness, the memory made kat wet again. Her nipples swelled with arousal, but painfully. Gunnar hadn't nipped, He'd bitten.

...Yes.

With her eyes softly closed, kat felt Gunnar come into the room. He kissed her forehead as her eyes opened. She looked at Him standing there. Naked. He touched the side of her face. He pulled the covers down past her breasts and saw her ravaged nipples. He kissed them softly. kat squirmed. Shivered. He pulled the covers even lower and saw the crisscross of welts. Gunnar delicately traced raised red lines with his fingers. His marks. On her. The first marks on her body, ever. They aroused Him so much it was unsettling.

His intention had been to control kat, make her experience what He believed she yearned for. He was control. His identity. Always. But He'd lost control with her, twice. First, while fucking her face outside. Then flogging her while she was chained to his bed. He remembered, but his marks - so many marks - made the memory disturbingly clear. No other woman had ever made Him lose control.

kat watched Gunnar. She saw the look. Saw his arousal. kat watched his cock stir when he viewed his marks, on her. It stiffened and rose from hanging. She could see veins pulsing with his heartbeat and heated blood filling Him. The velvety head curved up and to the side as it rose, like it was hunting, scenting her.

Without moving a hair on her body, kat presented herself to Gunnar. In her life, she'd never been naked and proud. She opened her body to Him now. Proud. Vainly showing Gunnar his marks on her naked body. Look. See me. Her body's silent statement. kat opened her heart to Him.

Gunnar looked. So lovely. Enchanted by the vulnerability in so strong a woman. He leaned forward until He was but a tongue's length above her belly. The outstretched tip of his tongue reached a welt. Touched. His tongue softened, settled flat against the harsh mark. Trailed wet down its length. kat lost the ability to speak. Or move. Or do anything, except be His. She would accept responsibilities again, when she returned to the outside world. But in this room washed in late afternoon sun, feeling alive under his tongue was all that mattered.

Gunnar straightened and reached for one of kat's ankles. He unbuckled the leather cuff. kat reacted with concern - she felt good while cuffed. Safe. Understanding showed on Gunnar's face. He spoke softly, "I'm going to bathe you. We could leave these on, but it's better not to." He brought the cuff between them so they could both kiss it at the same time. With eye contact. He repeated these steps with the other three cuffs. He set each on the nightstand, at the four corners - just as kat had been chained to 4 corners of the bed.

Gunnar unbuckled her collar last. When He lifted it away, kat looked stunningly exposed. Her eyes closed as they kissed the collar. He placed it on the nightstand with the cuffs. He kissed her bare neck. He kissed his way to her mouth. He slipped his tongue between her lips to twist with hers. Then He stood and extended a hand to help her stand.

kat looked past Gunnar when he pulled her onto her feet and saw eyebolts anchored in the log walls. They resembled the hooks on the bed that He'd chained her to. Some were close to the floor, some at waist height and some were above her head. Gunnar saw her looking. When she looked at Him, He answered the unasked question. "To chain you to."

kat swallowed, somehow feeling even more revealed. She looked up when he indicated the ceiling. More eyebolts were secured in beams above the bed. She spoke softly with wonder in her voice. "Why does that make me so wet?"

Gunnar's response was just above a whisper. "I don't know. And I don't know why thinking about you chained like that makes me so fucking hard." They looked at each other in naked, open, silence. Finally He spoke. "The bath and shower are ready." He took her hand and led her to the bathroom.

The room had modern double sinks and a stone walk-in shower with several shower heads in the wall and ceiling. An awning window in the shower was cranked open. Birdsong and the sound of waves shushing ashore entered the room on a summer breeze. There was also a built-in tub large enough for several people.

Gunnar led kat to one of the shower heads, started it and tested the temperature. When He turned to her, she was looking at the tub. It was filled, steamy, and aromatic. "There are heating elements in the surround that keep the temperature perfect while you shower." He continued. "I added some oils and salving solutions to the water. They'll soothe and speed healing."

kat stepped into the shower so the water streamed directly onto her head. Gunnar's hands ensured her hair was fully rinsed before he shut it off. He worked shampoo into her locks. kat tipped her head back while He washed her hair. She saw more eyebolts anchored in the slate ceiling. Goosebumps spread across her skin. From the breeze? Gunnar moved in front of her and continued the shampooing. kat leaned her head forward. She felt his hands in her hair and massaging her scalp, and his cock against her belly. Her nipples were stiff and touched his chest. Finished with her hair, his hands fell to those tender buds. Knowing they were sore, He fondled gently. kat watched his sudsy hands on her nipples, hard as rubber erasers and slippery in his fingers. She whimpered.

Gunnar restarted the water and rinsed. Combed his fingers through her hair. A trancelike bond formed. A man, bathing a woman. Two people, unaware of the outside world.

Gunnar positioned kat in the water stream to keep her warm, dropped to a crouch behind her and took a foot in his hands. She reached an arm to the stone wall to steady herself. He washed her sole, and arch, the top of her foot, and her ankle. When he started washing her toes kat extended a second arm to the wall. A quavering sound escaped her. Gunnar washed every toe like it was his favorite. He caressed them, one...by...one. He washed between them. After lowering her foot, He washed her calf with both hands, then her knee. His soapy caressing moved higher until He reached the bottom of kat's bum and her folds. Her breathing was ragged. Her pussy felt hot against his fingers. His hands lingered, moving erotically around her thigh and finally drifted lower again. They flowed down kat's leg with the shower water. Her breathing calmed and became normal when his hands finally pooled on her foot.

Gunnar switched to her other leg, and did it all again. Everything. Except He crouched in front of her as He washed. Water streamed down his face. When his washing hands reached the top of her thigh, his fingers once again slid alongside her puffy folds. He slid them back and forth between her lips and thigh from taint to mound. Then switched to the other side. Edgy. Teasing. kat's breath grew even more ragged than moments earlier. On jelly legs.

To steady her, Gunnar moved one of her hands from the wall to his shoulder.

kat followed by moving her other hand onto Him. She looked down at Him through the water. When He moved a finger between her lips, and then another, kat closed her eyes. Gunnar stroked lengthwise between her opening folds and then squirmed his fingers inside. kat's moan welcomed Gunnar's penetration. She squeezed Him in slippery embrace. The heat of her core amazed Him. Hotter than human flesh could possibly be.

kat swooned on feeling Him inside her giving flesh.

She felt Him deeper than the reach of his fingers. Beyond limits of the physical, Gunnar explored the guarded center of her soul. He caressed her heart with fingers fondling her slippery, responsive, inside. Her pussy squeezed Him with delight.

In their wet mess of fingers and pussy, kat felt one of Gunnar's fingers find the smaller opening to yet deeper inside her. He played at her sensitive hole. She writhed from foot to scalp. Her hands on his shoulders pleaded for more. Her pussy begged. Her entire body begged Him to push deeper into her. He finally penetrated her little hole and slid his finger deeper into her fuck tunnel. Deeper into heat. She moaned aloud. He caressed her cunt. kat squeezed.

Sunlight came sideways through the shower window. Golden light, rich with tones of a late afternoon sun. It illuminated the streaming water. And Gunnar. The breeze, the sparkling gold, the sounds of the moment and their intimate embrace, became their lover's universe. kat expanded weightless into it.

When Gunnar removed his fingers and placed his hands around her thighs, kat returned to earth. She opened her eyes and looked down. He was looking up. She watched gold stream across his weathered features. Down his cheeks and across his tongue as it reached for her.

Eyes found the other's as his tongue slipped inside her. Each saw the depth of their connection.

Gunnar licked. Slowly. Reverently. Quietly exhilarated. He savored her taste. He twisted and curled and marveled at the texture and wonder of her pussy. He reached as far inside as He could, just to feel her there, and curled against her sides as he withdrew.

kat held her breath. Oh God. Please more...please. She stayed silent.

Instead, Gunnar licked higher. His tongue slid up her mound. He kissed and licked her belly. He licked upstream into the cascading water. Up the middle of her rib cage, between her breasts, up her neck and over her chin. His body followed his tongue's ascent until he was standing when his mouth reached hers. kat's mouth opened. Her tongue greeted Him. Her hands still rested on his shoulders as they kissed. Then he leaned his forehead against hers and spoke softly. "I better finish washing you before I get distracted?"

kat didn't reply. She wanted Him now. She wanted to beg, "Lick me first, fuck me first. Use me. Then wash what's left." She didn't speak.

But her face melted into Gunnar's hands when he washed it. Her tension dissolved. All of her -- drifted between weathered hands. When she leaned her head back to rinse, he soaped her neck. Then her chest. kat pushed out when she thought He was going to wash her breasts, but his hands slid to her back. Her soft soapy tits were pushed against his hard chest as He washed her shoulder blades, and the narrowing of her torso, and the narrowest part of her waist. Water streamed over them.

He closed slippery hands around her waist before washing her front. Sudsy caresses up kat's rib cage until He reached her breasts. Gunnar cradled them. He weighed and squeezed in his soapy grip. Her soft flesh squirmed excitedly. He chased escaping tit, to catch nipples and roll them. Soapy tits always seem to need a little more, the way they try to slip away. Needing to be captured again. Held again. Squeezed again.

Gunnar's hands settled to kat's hips before sliding around to her bottom. Washing curves and valleys. It was when He washed between her cheeks, washed her crack with his hands, that she remembered his touch was different. Not asking. Gunnar touched her where He wanted. How He wanted. When He wanted. Gunnar was washing his. Carefully, deliberately, washing his. Caring for his. Loving his.

The thought prompted her to look through the sparkling water into his eyes. He held her gaze. Behind her, His soapy finger played at her little starfish. Rimming her. kat breathed faster. Gunnar slid his finger into her forbidden hole. Her virgin hole. kat needed her grip on his shoulders to remain standing. Her body clenched. She clung to Him and his gaze. Gunnar paused at the first knuckle and spoke softly, "Breathe." kat concentrated on her breathing. "Give." He hushed into her ear.

Being touched there, that way, unnerved kat. So unexpected, and she always thought she wouldn't like it. But this was Him. In her. He wanted all of her. His gaze willed her to give. All of me. She calmed. She used the controlled exhale she learned in Pilates to relax her body.

Gunnar pushed in to his second knuckle. He probed kat's tightest hole. Felt her heartbeat. kat felt his cock pressing against her belly. Hard. Hot. She remembered how she struggled to take the velvety head into her mouth. She imagined trying to take Him this way. She imagined her sphincter closing on his veiny shaft after his smooth head pushed through it.

Gunnar pushed the rest of his long finger into kat. Her body wanted more. kat wanted more. She squeezed Him. He caressed inside her private place. kat pushed onto Him. She needed Him everywhere inside. kat's body confirmed what Gunnar knew. She was his, body and soul, through every hole. He also knew it would be better to prepare her, for some things. He lovingly withdrew his finger and caressed her puckered opening. The same touch that made her anxious moments before, now left her yearning.

They'd been in the shower a long time. kat nodded when Gunnar reached for the handle. He shut it off. They dripped. He led her to the built in tub and helped her step in. kat inhaled sharply when she felt water almost unbearably hot. She shivered in fragrant steam as she carefully lowered herself with starts and tiny retreats. Too hot. Her hands on the sides of the tub helped. Finally her bottom and tender folds were immersed. She slid lower. The water line rose up her belly, to breasts quickly buoyant in healing liquid, to her chin. kat laid back against the tub's sloping side. She exhaled. Her eyes closed. Impulsively, she slid completely beneath the surface, then emerged with her face tilted up. Water streamed from her face and hair.

Gunnar smiled reverently. In the chapel of her beauty.

kat smiled at Him. Sighed her response, "This feels incredible." She watched Him towel dry. Older, but she liked everything about his body. Real. She wondered if He'd ever 'postured' as younger men do. She couldn't imagine Him ever pretending anything. As genuine as his naked body. And as open to her?

Gunnar pulled on a heavy robe and belted it. "I'm going to cut some fruit and cheese." She listened in a body as liquid as the bath water, and now as warm. He spoke softly, with a knowing smile. "Don't go anywhere?" kat slowly shook her head side to side.

After He left the room she closed her eyes. It seemed like weeks had passed since Gunnar pulled her from her SUV. "Earlier this afternoon," she thought in wonder. "Everything is so different now." She wondered what Gunnar added to the bath water. It alleviated the hurts. She thought she should be sexually exhausted. "A normal woman would be?" But the bath soothed her tender places. kat thought about everything they did. She thought about Gunnar's aroused cock, hard against her. In her jerking hand. Pushed into her throat until she gagged. But not fucking her. Not yet.

She wanted to take Gunnar deep inside. She wanted Him to fuck her. Hard. So that afterwards, catching breath, every cell in her body would know she'd been well fucked. She read erotica, especially female authors describing what that feeling was like. So different than she felt after the men she'd been with. She often wondered if it was only fiction. Now she believed it could be real, would be real, if He fucked her.

kat imagined making love with Him. She soaked in a bath of her erotic imagery. Her sexuality stirred in the healing water.

Time passed.

She jumped when Gunnar spoke from the doorway, "You look lost in thought." He walked to the tub carrying a towel. "You're thinking about..." He arched an eyebrow, "...what?"

kat almost said "nothing," the automatic response. Instead she gave Him a vague look. She stood up. Scented and oiled bath water streamed down her body, curving around her breasts and dripping from taut nipples. Rivulets ran down the valley of her backside and over her sex and flowed together down kat's thighs. Gunnar helped her step from the tub. kat's mind raced, Why didn't I say anything? When she tried to speak, the words caught in her throat.

Gunnar toweled her face tenderly. He dried inside her ears and behind them. She hadn't been dried that way since she was a child, the summer she spent with her grandparents. The summer she was safe, and cared for.

kat saw a woman's comb on the vanity that matched hers at home. She reached for it and began combing her hair as Gunnar dried her. She raised her arms extra high to comb, effectively lifting her breasts and arching her back. Gunnar toweled her chest. He cradled her breasts in the towel while kat combed. Her moving arms caused her breasts to come alive in his hands. kat wanted to drop her pretense. She wanted to cup her tits in her hands, squeeze them and offer her nipples like a practiced whore.

His whore.

She was pressed against his robe when he reached around to towel her back. Dying to do something, kat kept combing. Gunnar loved the feel of her shoulder blades moving beneath the towel, her body moving against his. kat loved the feel of cock growing hard inside his robe. He toweled her ass, turned her and dried between her legs. kat quietly moved her feet further apart, like she was used to being toweled this way after a bath. By the time Gunnar dried her feet, she was already dripping wet again where her legs came together.

Gunnar took a robe like his off a hook. When He held it open kat stepped into it, turning so her back was to Him and sliding her arms into the sleeves. He closed it around her and snugged the belt. He lowered his face to her neck, just below the ear. He lightly tongued her skin inside a kiss. He lingered. The kiss lasted. The kiss ended with a tiny nip that sent powerful shivers through her.

Maydaypilot
Maydaypilot
279 Followers
12