His Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," she thought, "He plays my body like I was made for Him."

Gunnar took kat's hand and led her outside. They emerged on a deck that was half a story above ground that sloped to Lake Superior. He had a fruit and cheese plate laid out on a table with a bottle of wine. The table and chairs were cocktail height, providing an even better view over the expanse of Lake Superior. He helped kat into a chair and poured the wine.

"Beautiful." kat said. She was looking out at the Lake.

"Yes." Gunnar agreed, but He was looking at her. kat's wet hair gleamed. Her features were alive and naturally perfect in this setting. "She belongs here, just like this." He thought.

kat took a sip of wine after they delicately clinked glasses. She looked at him over the rim when she sipped. He picked a plum slice and extended it to her mouth. Flavor burst when she closed her lips and bit the fruit. The juice washed over her taste buds. He took one himself and then indicated the cheese to follow it with. They sampled the cheese and followed it with a sip of wine and a smile. The snack continued like that, in comfortable silence that neither felt the need to fill.

"More?" Gunnar asked when the cheese and fruit was almost gone. kat shook her head no. He poured more wine. A blush spread across kat's face. It wasn't the wine making her flush -- it was his question. "Yes," she thought, "I want more, but not cheese and fruit." She surreptitiously loosened her robe before standing and walking to the log railing. She looked out over the lake with her back to Him.

When kat turned to face Gunnar the robe fell open. In the sun. He feasted on the view. The raw hunger of his gaze wetted her. They both looked up when two eagles screed from high above, cavorting in midair. When Gunnar returned his eyes to kat she pulled the robe fully open and shrugged it from her shoulders. The robe draped over the railing and she leaned back against it and opened her stance. She presented herself like a porn star showing everything to the camera. Where there would have been shame days before, kat felt only desire. Shameless. Fucking. Need.

"I do need more." kat said.

Gunnar was at her. Her head fell back when He kissed her neck. Her wet hair hung. Gunnar's hands groped everywhere on her. Possessively. Squeezing, pulling, and penetrating as they pleased. He kissed her brutishly, with his tongue plundering her mouth. He overwhelmed her. "Fuck yes!" kat thought. When He broke off the kiss their eyes were wild. He pulled her from the railing and steered her towards the door.

Inside his sleeping porch kat saw the collar and cuffs on the nightstand. She started towards them but Gunnar pushed her towards the bed instead. "Just as you are this time." He said. "Naked and unprotected."

kat looked back at the nightstand, feeling emotionally off balance when Gunnar pushed her against the bed. He opened his robe and let it fall. His cock stood at full cunt-impaling attention. She started to form a question when Gunnar stopped her with a finger pressed to her lips. "No words." He said. "Talk with your body." He groped a tit. He pushed her onto her back on the waist high bed with her ass at the edge and her legs dangling, not reaching the floor. Her emotions dangled like her legs.

Gunnar firmly pinned kat's hands above her head. "Grab." He growled. kat grabbed bedding. He kneed her legs further apart. When He cock-slapped her pussy it made a smacking sound because it was so wet. She already seeped lube that trickled to her taint and down the inside of her leg. kat struggled to catch up emotionally to what was happening, but her body was already fucking there -- and ready.

Gunnar pressed kat into the bed with one hand spread flat on her belly, covering her navel. The large hand with his weight behind it easily pinned her. His other hand steered cock to wet lips. Her sex was open to him with her clit slick and unhooded. Waiting. Gunnar pressed his bulbous head against kat's secretion slicked taint and slid it the length of her lips and over her clit. kat whimpered. Gunnar tapped his cock against her glistening pearl. He lowered his plum to her taint and did it all again. And again.

kat's body tried to wriggle underneath his controlling hand. He pushed with more weight.

He cock-slid her again.

The secretions seeping from kat's pussy grew to a stream of desire. From her center. kat's cunt begging for Gunnar's cock. To stretch around his girth and hold. To be pounded until He finally filled her with his cum.

Gunnar had kat so close to orgasm he stopped tapping her clit after each cock-slide. Instead, He tapped above, or alongside. He felt her struggling to hold back. Struggling to wait until He told her she could cum. Her swollen bean was red-hot-ready. kat quivered on a hair's edge and a tap to her turgid trigger would detonate her.

Gunnar cock-slid her again.

And again.

Merciless. Holding her on that hard edge. At the edge of breaking. Where the difference between pleasure and pain vanishes. A sexual narcotic more powerful than life.

kat's whimpering became continuous and mixed with soft moans. She felt fingers slide into her wet. He pressed down harder on her belly and commanded "Look." Because of her hands gripping the bed and Gunnar pinning her down, kat struggled to raise her head and look where he indicated. He showed her his cock. Rock hard veiny promise. Powerful. And his hand, wet with her pussy juice. He smeared her secretions on his cock. On the velvety head. He gathered more from inside her and spread it on his shaft. Until it was shiny slick with a coating of kat-lube. Then He wrapped his hand 'pussy-like' around the slippery shaft and stroked. He stroked like her pussy would stroke Him. Like her body was begging to do. His slippery stroking sounded like cock sliding in and out of pussy. It sounded like his cock would sound fucking her pussy.

kat groaned. She'd never seen so beautiful a cock and it was slick with her secretions and poised at her neediest hole and so fucking ready to be heat inside her heat. Her hips pushed towards Him. She wanted to wail. She spread her legs wider.

Gunnar pinned her hips to the bed with both hands. "Stop." He commanded over her wild noises. "Freeze."

With all her strength kat tried to obey Him. Her body stopped rocking but she couldn't quell the quiver. Every cell in her body. The right touch on her little toe would set her off.

"Don't fucking move." In a raw voice. Voice of the edge. Gunnar pushed his slippery plum into kat's hungry lips. Barely inside. And stopped. He fucking stopped! Like Hell's own devil in the guise of man, he stopped with his cock barely inside her. Gunnar grabbed kat's hands and placed them flat against his chest. "Push me away." Almost yelling now, "Push me slut!"

kat pushed her hands against Him. Gunnar put his big hands on her tits and pushed back.

Gunnar barked at her, "Fight me!" In a menacing growl. "Show me!"

kat hesitated, and then started to fight Him off without understanding why at first. Without knowing when she'd surrendered the last of her will, she fought Him because He ordered her to. And as she fought, her hesitation to do so vanished. She fought because she was supposed to. Because 'they' told her to from the time she flowered in puberty. Because a good woman is supposed to reject unwanted advances and brutish behavior. Because 'appearances' are important. Because a decent man asks a woman's permission before touching her intimately.

And, from the unremembered past, because a fertile female fights the male trying to breed her. Fights to make sure only the strongest genes are allowed near her precious egg.

Once her switch flipped, kat fought without caring why. There wasn't time for that. Attacked. Fighting back. She fought because He was trying to force her. She fought with all her might. She pushed and clawed his chest. She screeched. She kicked at Him without landing one because she'd spread her legs so wide. She strained to bite either of his tit crushing hands and her wild eyes left no doubt -- the bite would tear flesh.

But kat's feral pussy didn't care about any of that. It only cared about the cock it squirmed on, tried to push onto. The cock barely inside her slippery lips. Her kissing lips. Most of kat's body - from her crushed tits to her toes - didn't care. Even with her arms still locked and pushing against Gunnar's chest, her body writhed like a serpent craving to be impaled on his cock. The more she fought the harder he got, and thicker. And the wetter she got, and wilder.

The chains from which modern woman hangs. Fighting Him off. And fighting to take every fucking inch of Him into her craving hole. Proper -- desperate to be defiled.

Gunnar pushed deeper into her horny hole. kat resisted. But her body pushed onto Him. Her inner lips stretched. Her hole yielded to his slippery head and finally she took Him inside. The whole head. A succulent plum stretching the mouth of her cunt. Too much. Kat feared he was too much. Too full. Her mind raced wildly. Oh God! He's going to tear me! Wait! She was going to break. She begged aloud, "No, wait! Please wait!"

Gunnar pulled back until only the tip remained inside, then pushed his glans in again. Spurred by her begging. And then out. Just the fat glistening head, in -- and out. Over and over. Exciting her hole with his flange. Over and over, until somewhere in her edging incoherence, kat stopped fighting. Her head rolled back. Her mouth opened. Her hands gripped Gunnar's biceps. Panting replaced begging. Her legs wrapped around his. kat's arms slid to his shoulders and then onto his back and when He finally began pushing deeper inside her...she was pulling. Gunnar pushed from muscular legs. Slowly. In control. His thighs felt like hardwood against hers. He pushed deeper. Inexorable penetration. Her arms felt tension in his back. More. Stretching inside as she never had. No pause. No adjustment. With no word of consent, He entered her sacred flesh in the desperate pull of her arms and legs. Deeper. Impossibly deep. Dangerously stretching. Too filled to breathe, forgetting to breathe, oblivious to anything but his impaling shaft. Surrendering all to Gunnar's cock as it finally pushed against her cervix.

He stayed like that for a heartbeat, fully sheathed in her sex. kat squeezed Him. Her stuffed cunt squeezed. Her arms pulled. Her legs moved above his ass to tighten around his waist. Every cell in her body wanted Him. Inside her. kat's toes curled. She needed to breathe.

Gunnar began to pull back.

His back arched, his hips flexed and kat inhaled audibly as He backed from her sucking wet depth. Almost as slow as He entered. Leaving indescribable emptiness behind. In her. Where He'd been. kat futilely tightened her limbs to stop Him. Like a child clutching an adult's leg, she couldn't resist his strength. Like a woman desperate for fucking by a big cock, kat's cunt tried to hold Him inside her. What she needed. Not fingers, not a dildo or a vibrator with ears, nothing but cock. Living flesh inside her. Man's defining part in woman's. Hard, veiny, hot with blood -- cock...in cunt - stroking, slippery fuck sleeve.

But pulling out.

kat whimpered pathetically, "no...o...h...h...h..." Her body clutched and begged. She desperately tried to kiss Him on the mouth -- or anyplace her lips could touch his warmth. Needing the connection. "Please... Please Sir." In a panting whisper.

When only the tip of Him remained inside her lips, kat felt Gunnar's breath in her ear. Raw breath of a coiled male who will no longer be stopped. Possessed by primal need to take a female no matter the resistance or consequence. To mate with her, so fucking wet and ready for his heat. His strained voice revealed control was slipping from Him. He rasped, "Cum," and drove every veiny inch to her center.

The power and violence of Gunnar's sudden impalement shocked kat. The slap of his ball sack against her taint broke her. Something always controlled in her broke open. A thunderclap. Fire inside ice. Heat in her core gone supernova in a flash burning through her like sun-flames freed from their molten source. Consuming. Blanking her mind. Shutting her eyes in blinding orgasm. Shaking her like a rag and pouring from her lungs in a primal cry.

kat's cry knifed through a room now rich with fucking sounds. Wet cock-in-cunt slapping and animal grunts. Gunnar wild. Off his chain. Putting it to kat in cock-length pounding strokes. Stretching. Quaking. Filling her. Overcoming female reserve with brutal male power and making her cum. Bruising her. Mercilessly making her cum on his wild cock again. Claiming her forced orgasm as his triumph. Making her give Him the precious cum of her soul.

Gunnar pulled kat into the same mindless wild He was in. Forced her beyond understanding. Fucked her to where she never yearned to go...because she didn't know it existed.

Wild animal fucking.

And kat's cries were yet more fuel sprayed on Gunnar's flame. Without end. Harder. Deeper. Longer. Bodies bruised by unchecked passion. Sheened with sweat. A slimy slippery mess of smacking copulation with metronomic determination.

kat didn't know how many climactic waves washed through her. Each, powerful enough to be enough with any other man. She didn't care. Feeling Gunnar inside her was narcotic. Two bodies moving unabated in synchronized effort. More coordinated together than either alone. Meant to be...like this. Her legs locked around his waist, below where kat-claw fingernails bit into his back. Pulling her body further onto Him with every thrust. Fighting to bring Him ever deeper for the coital completion of his ejaculation.

She felt it coming. In the determination of his thrust. In his penetrating depth. In their breathing. In the way her desperation climbed with his hardening resolve. She felt his balls pull tight against the base of his shaft, firmly bumping her taint rather than slapping it. Gathering his rich load. Gunnar's whole body swelled to bursting as the moment finally began. His cock swelled last. It swelled most, as if all of Him gathered in his beautiful cock to pass into her. Stretching her even more as He drove to her center. She felt his balls contract before his cock pulsed. She felt Him race through the shaft. In the deepest part of the most mind consuming orgasm of her life, kat's clearest sensation was Gunnar's seed jetting against her cervix.

They left the world that 'was before' together. Ejected. Mindlessly drifting through the air like a glob of cum to land on tit or tongue and ooze across sated flesh.

Their orgasmic cries combined in operatic crescendo. kat's climax continued, wrapped tightly around Gunnar's pulsing cock. Milking his giving manhood. Adding her cream to his. He emptied, more completely than He ever had. Until He was a shell. What He had been...now cum inside his lover. Mixing with hers. What they had been...now leaking from their coital embrace. Dripping from lips and balls. Running down her thighs. A spreading wet spot to sleep in.

Together.

~~~~

kat woke in the dark. In his arms. Her back to Him. Moonlight came through the windows like the night He first appeared in her bedroom. In the light she saw the collar on the nightstand. She reached for it without disturbing Him. Moving as little as possible, she held it like a treasure. She kissed it softly. She carefully placed the collar around her neck, and buckled it.

kat exhaled.

Gunnar remained motionless as she carefully turned in his arms. He was beyond quiet. A victorious warrior after battle. She carefully drew the covers back to see Him in moonlight. Like that first night. She put her ear against his chest and listened to the heartbeat she felt. Strong and steady. She rested her delicate hand on his chest. Her hand slowly felt its way lower. It found his cock. Thick. Soft. Sticky with their cum and the mess of sex.

kat cradled this part of Him. She looked at Him, in her hand. Holding beauty.

She felt his heartbeat in her palm.

She lowered her face to Him. She licked Him reverently. His sticky, hanging ball sack, shaft, and head. She took each emptied ball into her warm mouth, to soothe with her tongue. She moaned, knowing his cum was in her now. When she licked his head a final lingering drop appeared at the slit. She took it on her tongue and softly sucked his opening, in case there was more, forever hungry for more...of Him.

Gunnar slept...as kat bathed Him with her mouth.

~~~~

Author's note:

Thank you for reading. I appreciate your public and private feedback. Your ratings tell me if you want more of this story.

MP

12