His Company Policy

Story Info
He never gets involved with co-workers until now.
941 words
4.23
10.3k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always made an agreement with myself. Never get involved with with women from work. In a previous job I started dating a co-worker. She had a big mouth and told half the people there we were lovers. Never again, I told myself. I am one of the office staff at work. I help out with technical problems and help my co-workers out where I can.

We had hired a new person recently. Her name was Nicole. She was a hot blonde that caught all the men's attention. It didn't hurt that she was a big busted woman. That is a weakness of mine. I love big tits. I found myself at Nicole's desk quite often helping her out with technical problems. I sometimes thought she called me over just to get me aroused. Well it was working. I could smell her perfume and look at her cleavage.

One day Nicole asked if I could stop by her place. She was having trouble with her home computer. Could I possibly take a look at it. I should have said no but I was weak. I said yes and that Saturday I dropped by her apartment. Nicole answered the door wearing a super tight shirt. She also had on shorts. I thought I was going to start drooling. She led me back to her bedroom. The computer was running very slow. I had brought along a couple of discs with me. Sure enough her computer was full of malware and other goodies.

I got things cleaned up. When I finished Nicole leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. Not only did she kiss me she placed a hand on my upper thigh. I could feel my dick starting to stir.

"I find you so attractive Matt," she told me.

I tried to ignore her hand but my cock was growing. I saw Nicole look down at my crotch.

"Are you getting excited?"

Of course I was. Nicole took matters into her own hands. She stood up and removed her shirt and bra. Those big breasts came tumbling out. I think my mouth dropped open. Next she slipped off her shorts. She didn't have any panties on. Her pubic bush was trimmed way down. She told me to stand up. Like a fool I did as she asked. She worked my pants and underwear off. She told me to remove my shoes and socks. Lastly she pulled my shirt up over my head. There we were face to face naked.

Nicole moved to the bed and got onto her back. She spread her legs and gave me a good look. I could see she was soaking wet. I joined her on the bed. I lowered my face and began to lap up and down her gash. You should have heard Nicole crying out. We had barely gotten started. I slipped a finger inside her hole. I thought she was close to exploding. I worked on her pussy for some minutes.

"I need you Matt," she pleaded with me.

I got to my knees. I took my raging prick in hand and guided it to her hole. I slipped my mushroom past her folds. Nicole clamped down onto my thick rod. There was no doubt, she needed cock in the worst way. I sped up. My balls were dancing off her ass cheeks. Our pubic mounds were rubbing together. Those big tits were calling to me. I lowered my mouth and began sucking on each nipple.

"Oh fuck!" She let out a loud scream.

Her pussy muscles had me in a vise like grip. I knew how stupid this was but I could never make myself stop. I told her that she was mine. She could only have my cock from now on.

"Yes, yes!" She cried out.

I was getting dangerously close to letting go. A few more strokes and I poured my froth into her belly. I had a lot stored up that day. I sent hot ropes of my seed deep into her hot tunnel. Nicole squeezed out my love offering. It took us a long time to calm down. When I finally pulled free my love cum came spilling out. I looked down to see it dripping down her ass crack.

I pulled away and fell onto my back. We were both trying to get our composure.

"I hope you will want me again," Nicole told me.

I was sure this wouldn't be the last time we made love together. I was right on that account. Nicole was a sexual dynamo. She couldn't seem to get enough of my cock. Often times I let her do all the work. I would lie on my back and she rode my shaft. It felt like a vacuum was trying to remove all the cum from my body. We could no longer pretend at work that we were just co-workers.

A few times we did some stupid things. We went back into a storage room and had oral sex. I would drop my pants and underwear. Nicole would kneel down and take me in her mouth. She was able to take my entire length down her throat. I had to control myself and not cum immediately. When Nicole wanted me to explode she would slide a finger into my rectum. She would find my prostate and touch it with her digit. I would end up blowing a huge load down her throat.

Nicole has now moved in with me. I never thought sex could be this fantastic. I am just trying to satisfy her the best I can for now.