His Control Ch. 02 Pt. 01

Story Info
A threat is dealt with, mind control his sexual weapon...
8.7k words
4.43
12.2k
7
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

His Control

Chapter Two

Part One

Eric had been in control of his village for several months, learning and tweaking his nature of mind control for his ultimate pleasure and lust, though little besides his experience had changed in that time. He didn't want to disrupt the entire workings of the world around him, just live out his kinkiest desires, and that, at least, worked well with what the village needed, even as his influence spread to the wider world. After all, he could not be contained forever with such chaos lingering at his very fingertips.

Eric lay in bed with Asha, his home a now more extravagant abode by his standards, clean and wholesome, despite the sexual debauchery that took place within its lewd walls. It was larger than the church and two-storeys, although he had been too engaged in dealing with the women in his control to concern himself too much about how it looked. It was not something to worry about, as long as he had somewhere large and comfortable to retire to every evening, spending a lot of time out around the village, lingering over his old duties and marvelling at the fact that he no longer had to expend his energy in completing. That job had been taken over, the odd-jobs and hard labour in the fields especially, by a slightly younger man with a cheerful smile on his face, despite the hard graft of a day's work. Eric did not begrudge him the shift in responsibility there, although he was ultimately the one responsible for the entire village.

With one hand he gives, with the other he takes away...

He'd heard it somewhere and changed the words ever so slightly to suit himself, although he preferred it his way. He preferred many things his way when he was in charge, even though he still did some woodworking and chopping down of trees, hauling wood, to keep himself in shape. It was something that he had taken more than a small amount of pride in before and it would have seemed a shame indeed to let something like that go...especially when it was something that the ladies of the village so very much adored.

Would he deny them that pleasure?

No... Oh, no, that was not something that he wanted to do in the slightest; all he wanted, truly, was to see his people happy. Of course, his own kinky desires came into play too but that was by the by as everyone got along with them alright and there wasn't anything harmful or extreme to come into play. Maybe Eric had become desensitized to it but public play no longer seemed as 'out there' as it had been before, something that he could enjoy as and when it pleased him and allow the rest of the village to enjoy too. The church had only served to hold them back where it did also have a liking to bring them together, yet their eyes had had to be opened at some point and there was only so much that he was willing to continue on just as it had always been.

Things had to be better. He'd see that it was so.

Sleeping in his large bed with Asha - it was not large by a noble's standards but still a big step up from where he had been in life before - Eric sighed softly, turning over in his sleep, a hand clutching her breast as if he was subtly afraid that she would turn from him. That, of course, could not happen, for even if he lifted his control on her it was obvious for all to see how deep her adoration ran for him. Her family was well and healthy again because of what he'd done for them and, once he had located the medicine that she'd needed, he'd wasted neither time nor coin in ensuring that they were taken care of. For that alone, his kindness shining through, she loved him too.

Neither of them, however, were aware that they were not alone as two women entered with smiles on their faces, hushed whispers exchanged as they stood before the king. Mother and daughter, the resemblance between them was as alike as the difference in their years was stark, their breasts hanging heavily down over a corset donned on each of them that was only designed to cinch in their waists. Blissfully, for both the appearance of it and their freedom of movement, their breasts hung down over the top of the corset, the under-bust cutting across finely to highlight what both of them readily said was their very best feature - a shared one, in fact.

The mother's pussy dripped with arousal, though she had not done anything to herself before making her way to Eric's room. There were no longer any locks in the village, growing into a town, for they were in a state of peace with him there to lead them, and it had been no trouble at all for her to enter his abode. Eric was powerful and he could do no wrong, come to no harm, and even her daughter knew that, a beautiful young woman in her twenties with lips that naturally seemed red and sharp cheekbones reminiscent of the handsome cut of her face in her youth.

Evie and Sylvie: mother and daughter. And they would show the king just how much he had done for them.

Slipping into bed with him, they did not try to hide their giggles, knowing that he would, eventually wake. The mother, Evie, eased under the covers like a much younger woman trying to be sly and covert but she could not fail to jostle Asha, however accidental it was, a hand brushing up against her breast and even tweaking a nipple as she sought out the king's shaft. It hung softly against his thigh and she lustfully took his rod into her mouth, letting her sweet, wet warmth close around him as she tenderly sucked and drew him into her mouth, over her tongue, encouraging his body to respond to her.

Her daughter, Sylvie, was far from idle too as she eased between Asha's legs, which spread for her as if in invite. The younger woman had other pleasures to satisfy and, well, there could be no one more beautiful in the village than one that Eric took great care to keep with him the majority of the time. She was slender, she was busty, she moved with the grace of a puma - and everyone wanted her, even Sylvia. Her lips found the secret between Asha's thighs as if she had been drawn there and the tightly restrictive nature of the corset no longer even seemed to bother her in the slightest as she pushed in, hungrily eating out the elf as if the nectar between her legs was what she had truly needed all along.

They stirred - how could they not? Eric had received untold pleasures over and over again since becoming the leader, the one who could control the minds of anyone and everyone, but even he could not fail to awake and rise to the attention of such a sweet mouth. The darkness of early dawn, gleaming with grey light, swamped him but he blinked and the room cleared, however slowly that happened. It was not a bad way at all to wake up - indeed, it was a good way! He moaned softly, awakening Asha, his cock hardening and throbbing up to the back of a hot mouth as Evie gave him the best blowjob that she possibly good, lusting and slurping her tongue around the head of his cock. No inch of his aching shaft was spared the luxuriousness of her attention and she pumped any of his length that was not currently in his mouth with her hand, ensuring that nothing was left out and that even his balls were treated to the most reverent caresses.

Asha fared little different besides the obvious difference in their anatomy, her body rising and falling, undulating with raw and ragged passion for the teasing lust curling up from deep within her body. It snaked its way through the pit of her being as her pussy clenched and rippled, teasing around the tongue crammed up sweetly inside her pussy, the other woman's lips locking around her clit and suckling desperately as if it was the last thing in the world that could possibly bring her pleasure. Caught up in a moment that was both of her design and not, Sylvie moaned into Asha's cunt, fingers groping and teasing, seeking out the hole that was so easy to find with her lips and yet sought to otherwise elude her.

Sylvie had to please her, oh yes, oh yes! It was something so very important, something that she had to do above anything else, fingers driving up into her pussy, finding the hole and curling into the patch of nerves up in there that she knew, even if she'd never felt it on another woman before, was right there for her to please. She whimpered, lips pressed to Asha's pulsating clit, and drove them deep up into her, mimicking just how a man would thrust and grind, driving into her, pleasure coursing through. The feel of the woman vibrating around her as if she could barely control herself was incredibly exotic and it was a wonder indeed that she wouldn't have continued on all on her own even if her mind was not pleasurably warped with Eric's mind control.

She didn't know though. Sylvie didn't know about any of that, not one little bit of it. All she knew and had to know was that she wanted the sexy elf laid out before her like a spread to be enjoyed, whimpering and moaning, climaxing over and over again with her mouth and fingers giving her all the pleasure that she could ever have needed. Truly, it was all that Sylvie needed too.

Eric, however, could not stay asleep with Sylvie's mother's mouth on his cock and awoke slowly, his hand lazily tracing its way over her dark hair. Though he could not see her under the covers and in the still low light of the sleeping chamber, he knew she was there and his light touch on her mind too told him just who was there with him, teasing him and lusting after him. Everyone lusted for him and Eric moaned loud enough too to finally wake Asha, the elf's legs spreading and jerking as she struggled, in a rudely erotic awakening, to understand what was happening.

Her moans soon filled the air, however, as she closed her thighs softly around Sylvie's face without any sense of shame, leaning into the flickering touch of her tongue, teasing and tantalising, all with a promise of more. Her hips worked and worked, rising up from the bed, and she twisted, striving to contain the building pleasure within her, although she had learned from Eric too that there was no end to the ecstasy that he had brought into her life. And no longer, of course, did she have to worry about what she'd left at home, the family that she'd been trying to care for, whimpering and clutching at the pillow with all inhibitions cast aside forevermore.

Yes... Oh, yes. Yes, she'd be more than happy to stay with Eric forever, her lover and charming king, the one who had opened her eyes to so much more in the world and in life. He could not have done anything wrong in her eyes as she whimpered and ground her hips up into Sylvie's mouth, even though she was not quite like Eric in that regard and did not know who Sylvie was. Like with so many things in the kingdom that Eric had developed for himself, she didn't need to know.

Eric hissed through his teeth, pushing the blankets back more and more, revealing the curvaceous figures of the women that were set on pleasing them - and their choice of attire could not have been more pleasing to him. Well, he could have found something that would have been even better but his mind, admittedly, did not work all that well when he was being sucked off. Whereas he made others think for him, perform for him, it left him with a lack of thinking in his own mind, although it was now of the blissful kind, coming into his true self as he led so very many of his subjects too.

His cock twitched and pulsed within Evie's mouth and he moaned open-mouthed, not bothering to be polite in the slightest about it. What was politeness, after all, in the throes of lust? There was no sense in holding back and he languished there, rolling in the lap of luxury like the small king he was, grunting and gasping, intent only on reaching his exotic high all over again.

Evie seduced him without words, her trembling whimpers on his cock conversation enough for him. The woman, who was the older spitting image of her daughter, slurped his cock around her mouth, playing and teasing, not simply bobbing her head. No... Oh, no. She was more creative than that and even allowed his cock, however difficult that was to do, to spring free from her mouth, bouncing and spurting pre-cum, flecked with saliva, taking his sack into account too. There was a certain kind of sensitivity to be found there that she had to pay attention to also, murmuring against his nuts, her tongue flicking out into the softness between them, teasing the weight and rolling them adoringly under her lips.

He grunted and she knew it was time too to get to the main event, his gentle tug on her mind pulling her back to his shaft, the thick rod trembling as if there was passion within that was stressing to break free. Pressed to the urgent point of breaking, his cock vibrated under her touch but it was with a greater urgency that he pushed her head back down on his cock, driving up into her mouth as the flesh of his cock pulled under the tension of her lips, manipulated in such a way that he could not help but want to spill his load.

Yet there was more to come as Asha was the first of them, strangely so, to reach her fervent climax, toes flexing and curling and her body twisting, fingers clutching back at the headboard of the bed, the wood carving offering just a little grip for her fingers. She didn't need to be quiet as she cried out, back arching, Sylvie's neat little tongue working her to wet completion, juices sweetly swamping the older woman's mouth as she, so very eagerly, lapped up everything that she was willing to give.

Eric's eyes fixed on her face, twisted beautifully in orgasm, and grunted, heaving and grinding into Evie's mouth, his fingers in her hair, holding her down, a dominant surge flooding him just as he flooded her mouth with his seed. She did it all as she could, the best she could, gulping and swallowing rapidly, seemingly not wanting to miss a single drop of his cum, and he appreciated her servitude to him, her attention not going without due notice as she ensured that she didn't waste anything. Her lips sealed tightly around his shaft, the tenor of experience, and she scrambled under the covers for her daughter's hand, holding her tightly even as she broke from the elf's pussy and into the cool air of the bedroom, naked bodies half-revealed, only to soon be cast aside. For there was one in their midst that was coming into her own and needed just a little dose more of pleasure, something that had teased at her mind for too long already.

Throwing the covers off, Asha moaned, arching her back, which only served to put her breasts on full display, the fleshy mounds shifting under the pull of gravity, tipped with pert, firm nipples. They could not fail to rise with the chill in the air, the fire not yet lit, and Sylvie gasped, eyes riveted to those luscious peaks as Asha chuckled breathlessly and merely enjoyed the attention. There was little of his control left on her as Eric wondered just what she was going to do, what she would want, what she would ask for - if only her passions were allowed to rise and flourish as her experience grew.

He could do that for her. She had earned everything that he could ever possibly give her, every sweet caress, every tender touch, even as Evie giggled and nodded at her daughter to go on, lips playing with his shaft, unwilling to move away just yet as she tried to get every last drop of cum from his cock, licking down the shaft as if he was a sweet stolen from a merchant's cart, for she'd never experienced a sticky joy like that before.

"You are beautiful," Sylvie breathed as if it was a struggle to get the words out, hands clasped to her chest. "Oh... Oh, please... May I touch them, my goddess? My beauty?"

Beside Asha, Eric laid back with his arm cast over his head, moaning softly at the exhibitionist show playing out before him. He may have been subject to so many shows just like that one before but there was so much still that he lusted for, pleasure lingering, his cock encased in a warm mouth that he simply wanted more of. But Asha deserved all of the adoration that was coming her way too, her breasts rising for attention, heaving and trembling with each and every breath she took. And he wanted to see it, every last sordid second of it, the night drawing on into a day that was surely too bound to be every bit as lustful as he had come to expect.

"Here..." Asha murmured, eyes sultry and downcast. "Feel them...my breasts. Explore them. Put your hands on me."

Inviting Sylvie in, Asha breathed out as the woman's lips instantly closed around a nipple; mind control, after all, did make them lose inhibitions. The pleasure was exotic and instant, an electric thrill shooting through her but from the 'wrong' place, sparking off into her nervous system, tingling through her entire body. Her neck itched with pleasure, the sensation of having her nipples sucked just like that, Sylvie moaning and swapping to the other tit, fresh and new and different, although Eric had spent a lot of time squeezing and manipulating them, tenderly, with his hands. It only proved to show just how much more there was still left for them to experience, working along with lust and pleasure, hand in hand, forevermore.

"Oh..." Asha's head turned, nose brushing Eric's with unexpected closeness. "Oh... Yes... Oh, that feels so good."

Simple words could come into play from simple meanings and Sylvie blushed, tongue swirling around and around each nipple in turn, leaving them wet and glistening as she adored those heaving mounds of exceedingly soft flesh. Asha's skin may as well have been treated with the highest level of herbs and potions for how wonderfully soft it was, yielding beneath her fingers with a light tan to the skin, her natural skin-colour. She was not as white as many of the women in the village, though there was more variation in skin-tone with elves, or so it seemed, leaving her with darker pink nipples too, though Eric longed to tease them himself right then and there. Having his cock in someone's mouth, someone who didn't matter to him, made it more difficult to concentrate than he was proud to admit, though the sight before him drove him on, cock hard and pulsating with raw desire, Asha laid out beside him, her tits open for worship.

And that worship was something that Sylvie was more than willing to give as Asha gently directed her and commanded her to what felt best, exploring her own body as much as Sylvie was in that moment. The quivering rise of her tits could not be held back as she rocked and twisted, fingers brushing Sylvie's hair, the woman's cheeks, letting her look into her eyes as she suckled on a breast that was overdue its attention. Even nuzzling between them brought Asha more and more pleasure, whimpering and grinding, her hips trying to work and work as that exotic, unexpected delight made something in the pit of her belly tighten and throb, driving all to a strung-out crescendo of ardent passion.

She cried out lustfully, not expecting the pound of orgasm to weigh down, driving her into the bed, a pulsing throb of waving ecstasy lifting her up, bidding her soar through the heavens above. She was still in the bed, of course, but her arms around Sylvie held her close, forced Sylvie to submissively deliver everything she'd promised, everything she'd wanted, hands fumbling for Asha's tits to caress and massage, to soothe the flesh and draw out her orgasm more and more.

It was his lover's orgasm that set him off too, the hot flush in her breasts too much for him to handle, how her tits slipped softly down towards him as she turned, rolling her weight over in passion. His seed swarmed Evie's mouth as if he was trying to shoot his entire load straight down her throat but she dutifully gulped hard to take him, his cock driving between her lips as he himself enjoyed the sensation of slickness, how she took his rod and still came back wanting more. But she was just there to get him off - it was really Asha that he wanted close to him, his love in his arms as he groaned and kissed her forehead, holding her close and warm, always loved and always cared for, her heart his to treasure even in the heat of such stringent passion.