His Control Ch. 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As their orgasm died down, it brought with it a sense of tiredness that weighed them down, pulled them into the bed, made them feel as if there was nowhere else that they, Eric and Asha, would have preferred to be than in one another's arms. It could not be denied that things between them had changed as they spent more and more time together, life and love coming together blissfully, and neither of them could have honestly have said that they again ever wanted to be without one another.

No one else knew. No one else had to know. It would be just their little secret. Their little secret until Eric decided that it was time for the world to know, perhaps even publicly taking Asha, the elfin maiden, to be his wife. Their wedding would be beautiful, their children gorgeous, but there was time yet for them to enjoy one another, their bodies young and youthful, flush with vibrancy and smooth skin that flushed rosy with a pinch.

It was easy to dream with Asha in his arms and Eric slipped down and down and down, drifting away, into dreamland, his life and love changing and shifting as he played with the control he had over Asha. It was not all that much anymore, the elf wanting the same things as he did. And just what was he doing locking her down into something that he didn't need to? Asha was already there! The Asha that he had was the one that he loved so much and the one that he adored was the one before him, with or without his control. Maybe just opening her up to new possibilities, smoothing over those inhibitions... His mind faded, hazy with dreaming. Maybe that would be enough?

Only the trying of it would tell and the fruits of his beautiful spoils would soon be found in blissfully sweet reality. Asha was there and she was his, the woman nuzzling into the crook of her neck, arms around him, a leg hitched up as if she wanted him to fill her right there and then. And yet sleep claimed her, pulling her down into the darkness, a type of not knowing and not feeling that she wanted to hang onto the dawn for a moment longer.

Sleep soothed them, eased the aches of sex from their bodies. It was difficult, muscles tensing and contracting, refusing to release, and only those who had gone through multiple sessions, one after the other, could have truly understood how the ache set in and claimed them, clawing its way into their souls. Yes, sleep was needed, that sweetness that allowed them to drift and recover, to recuperate from the wiles of the day, the drama and the stress that came from being in such a high position in life, leading the village.

Yet the women who had come to them were not so idle and, after they had recovered, kissing and soothing the aches and soreness from their own bodies, shoulders rubbed and back eased out from any lingering tension that may have remained. They were not privy to the bond growing between Eric and Asha but they would still kiss and nuzzle and tease to their true content, soothing the lovers into slumber as their legs were rubbed, backs soothed, everything that Eric and Asha could want was theirs to take. Even if they were asleep and could not ask for it themselves!

Swapping, Evie pushed her face keenly between Asha's thighs, seeking out the sloppy mess that her daughter had left in her wake. Her tongue thrust deep without any foreplay and Asha stirred around her, twisting and whimpering, although she was too deep in sleep, that time, to wake up. That was all fine though, more than just fine, as her only mission was to serve and to please, swirling her tongue around Asha's pussy as if she wanted to scoop out her pussy juice and force her to make more, all so that she could lap it up all over again.

Eric was treated to the same, his cock in Sylvie's hands, the daughter blushing to please the king of the village, the master who led them all so very fairly and wisely. She held his cock as if he wanted to treat it as her most prized possession, even though there was nothing on or about his body that she could take from him. She was his possession, his passion shining through as he cared for his people, and she was glad to be a part of everything he had to offer them.

Pushing her mouth down on his cock as it hardened up again, Sylvie learned what it was to be before Eric, the one who took them all in lust and life. His shaft was smooth and the flesh pulled under her fingers, although she was tender enough to not wake him, teasing and soothing, letting him slumber on, his chest rising and falling gently.

No... No, it would not do to disturb him, not again. Not now, not again. She'd done it once, to Asha, but now was their time, their time to be soothed and treated like the royalty they were, hand in hand and soul in soul. What of their hearts, she could not say, but she could swirl her tongue around the musky tip of his cock and take it softly into her mouth, so tenderly tentative that her care could not help but shine through.

Where Sylvie was young and cautious in her sweetness, Evie was more forward in her attentions, slurping into Asha's pussy, a gentle hand on her thigh spreading the elf's legs just a little more for her. It was difficult to really get in to the spot where she wanted to when she was all pressed up against Eric but she could squeeze her tongue into that tight snatch and lap to her heart's content, as long as she was quiet about it.

Quiet, however, was not really Evie's style and she was soon enough whimpering and murmuring into Asha's pussy as she ate out the younger woman, her very first elf. There were no noticeable differences really between elves and humans, except that elves somehow managed to seem more mystical than anything else. But her pussy tasted the same as any other woman, even herself, tart and sweet at the same time, making her want to push on and flicker her tongue up against Asha's pussy, devout in the art and act of giving her pleasure.

She wanted to please her, completely and utterly. Asha whimpered in her sleep, turning over, tucking herself in closer to Eric, and that had the effect of putting Evie's head even closer to her daughter's, the two of them suckling and slurping in glorious unison. Hair brushing, they flushed to be so close, yet Evie would not stop, could not stop, as addicted to the elfin woman's pussy as anyone could have possibly have been while under the influence of Eric's mind control.

But she didn't know that. She didn't know that anything was different with her life, except that it was so very much better than it had ever been before. Everything was rosier and everything was brighter as she pushed her face passionately into Asha's snatch, tongue digging and searching out for every last new little way that she could possibly give such a woman pleasure. And there were so many things she could do too, even managing to worm her hand between the elf's thighs, spreading her pussy-lips with her fingers, allowing her even better access to the sweetness of her honey. Swirling her tongue languidly up and around her clit, Evie gasped into the warm pussy before her, hot breath washing over Asha's sex, a tickling heat that could not fail to get a rise from her.

Asha blinked, half-awake and half-asleep, not really knowing or understanding what was going on around her. All she knew was that she was safe and warm and comfortable and happy. Sometimes that was all that a person truly needed to know for themselves, their lives coming to beautiful fruition time after time again. Beside her lay Eric, although his eyes were closed, lids lowered softly over those orbs that she could fall into, had already fallen in love with.

Smiling faintly, she brushed his lips with her fingertips, moving slowly and gently so as not to wake him. Of course, they were still not alone there but they did not need to be alone as he groaned softly, hips shifting, someone slurping away on his cock while she shared body heat with him, her lover.

Eric knew little of what was happening to him, though it was all of the highest order of pleasure. If the thought had occurred to him, he would have had someone suck his cock all night long, teasing and pleasuring, just so that he could have his ecstasy so often that his balls could not help but simply keep refilling themselves.

Working away at his shaft, Sylvie whimpered and let her lips caress him, soothe him, chase away any negativity or stress or tension that may have been present. Inexperienced as she was, although she was far from being a virgin, she kissed his tip and swirled her tongue around, pushing at the skin as it moved as if she was fascinated by it. Everything interested her and she played with his body, pumping his shaft slowly with one hand as she laid a worshipping kiss on each of his nuts, praising the virile seed that lay within.

His cock filled her mouth in just the right way as she sank down on him over and over again, taking her time and sucking him deep into her mouth, feeling just how much of her he could fill. Tickling the back of her throat was a more difficult endeavour entirely but she tried it still, Sylvie gulping around him as much as her eyes watered just to give her lord and king that little bit more pleasure, everything she had to give him and then a little more too, just because she found that she could. His cock drooled inside her mouth, musky with the aroma of his previous orgasm, though her tongue swept and lapped whenever it could, cleaning him lovingly, though a little scent was not going to bother her.

He could not slumber forever, turning into Asha as he held her close, murmuring to his love. Asha's lips pressed to his and she drew him in against her as her breasts squashed to his chest, leaving fresh in his mind the memory of the women nuzzling her breasts, giving her the attention that she deserved. He could have his voyeuristic show again, he was sure, but at that moment the time was just for him and Asha to be together, cuddling and squeezing in against one another, even though they did chance to leave a little extra space between their legs and bodies where needed so their charming pair could give them their oral attention.

Holding one another close, they moaned softly but otherwise did nothing as the women that were their subjects and servants, in kind if not in word, brought them to a slow and delicious orgasm, the rising thrum of pleasure driving their toes to curl. Only when his last drops of seed were spent into Sylvie's young mouth, semen trickling out from the corners of her lips where she was not quite able to contain him, did he draw back gently. Patting Sylvie on the head, the woman leaning into his touch with a whimper, Eric smiled and watched Asha pant, head thrown back and breasts heaving, the remnants of her orgasm sinking ever so sweetly into the devout afterglow, warming her body from head to toe. Despite their lust, however, there was a day to be done and untold pleasures lying in wait if only they were bold enough to leave the warmth of the bed and snatch them up for their own.

"Come, my love," he said, offering her his hand as he slipped out of bed. "It is time to rise."

Grinning widely, Asha licked her lips and pointedly dropped her eyes to his still-hard cock, the women that had woken them in such a sweet manner teasing away as if they'd never been. Eric could not help but smirk in return, cock twitching and pulsing with a fresh throb of desire. It was fate that had brought them together but something more, something deeper than even he could have imagined, that made her eyes dance so delightfully.

"I thought you'd never ask!"

*

Sitting in the council chamber of the new town - it had expanded to such an extent that it had become difficult to call it a village - Eric frowned, elbows on the wooden table and fingers pressed together.

"You mean to say that the goblins have escalated to kidnapping?"

It was difficult to keep the anger out of his voice, one hand closing into a fist that trembled slightly, restraining his own fury. His advisors sat around him - three, plus Magrathe whose wisdom had been required for his manner of council and leadership - with equally troubled expressions, for at the very least his control extended over them in such a manner that they too could not help but be worried about happenings even if it was not happening to them. It was a stark change from those who may have otherwise only worried about themselves in past times, though refreshing to Eric who was the only one in the village who could truly see the change in light of how it used to be too.

Still... He had had to spare a moment to admire Magrathe when they had first entered the chamber, who he had had a special dress tailored for. Well, it was supposed to be a nun's habit, sort of, covering her hair and allowing just a single curl of grey to mischievously spring free, but there were certain things on show. As she was more than willing to satisfy his every kinky, perverted desire, he had ensured that her tits and arse would be on display at all times, slits in the fabric cutting out sections in each area. Her nipples were just about on show, the underside of her tits cradled softly, yet the cross that hung between them was no longer of her religion but one that he guided his people on, earning and loving kindness and thought for their fellow man and woman.

It was a better way than what she had prior preached but he had to allow himself the time to admire his handiwork too, the dress cutting high to show off her legs too, feet in smart, dark church shoes that had a low heel. That too was all for a purpose, showing off the shape of her legs a little more and pushing her buttocks up into a more pleasing position, although he did wonder just how high he could make that heel, forcing her up and up so that she was practically on the tips of her toes in the shoes. Although he'd never seen anything like it in his world, the thought warmed him through and brought a stirring to his loins.

But not there, not right then. There was business to attend to and more serious matters at that too.

"Yes..." His eldest advisor, a stern man with a hook-like nose that curled down, said, fingers drumming on the table as he brought them to the main topic of the meeting, the most serious one of all. "And not just kidnapping either, sir, oh no... No, our reports have come back to say that the goblins are too eating their victims!"

The only one around the table that did not gasp was Eric but that was only because his horror was locked down inside, fury writhing like a pit of snakes, fangs glistening with venom. There were other items on the agenda for that meeting but the threat that the goblins posed them was something indeed that had to be dealt with immediately and took due precedence over everything else. Not even Eric could have brought a sexual twist to something so serious, working it through in his head as the advisors read the reports from the other villages, each one seemingly more grisly than the last.

"Beheaded, six victims."

"The goblins took ten strong men from Foothills village, leaving the women to grieve."

"There have been reports closer to the city of them taking babies."

"Over in Malts, there has not been any word. Do you think...?"

No one wanted to finish that thought, scrolls shuffled, ink drying in the pot that sat beside their papers.

"They use daggers and spears, crude weapons that they have fashioned themselves. There is little fighting that they do at long-range, so those that have stolen in to spy on them say."

Magrathe swallowed hard, raising her eyes from the table to meet Eric's. The sadness brimming over in the gaze that he had before thought he knew everything of shook even him.

"Unon town," she said slowly, her voice cracking. "Children taken, only children, no bodies found."

Eric stood, fists slamming down into the table, a forgotten goblet jumping from the impact. There was no other option for it, anger flaring, snarling, clawing at the cage of his ribs, striving to be released. He had to protect them!

"They are to be stopped," he said, his voice low and furious, earning him a worried look from Magrathe, who still cared for him as a lover. "All of them. If this is the way that the goblins choose to behave then we will not sit here like chickens in the henhouse, waiting to go to slaughter, to the butcher's door - no! We will go to them - take the fight to them! They will not live, not a single soul that has caused such harm, and we shall not leave a single living goblin soul behind us."

They nodded, in agreement, even though it was Eric that, ultimately, made the final decision.

"Sir," Magrathe said formally, cutting across his moment of introspection even as he tried to calm himself, to steady his nerve at imagining his self-made utopia cut to pieces. "Sir... If I may suggest, we cannot do this on our own, although we must be proactive and we must defend ourselves, as you say. Perhaps we could hire mercenaries to take care of the threat for us? With the village prospering, we have coin enough in our coffers to ensure our safety. The other towns and villages that have been afflicted too will thank us for it."

He was nodding before she'd finished, agreeing and moving everything along as quickly as possible. In Eric's mind, there was not a moment to waste while the people that he loved so and his life were threatened there, the village that was his home, building and growing and developing more and more with every passing day. He would not see that torn down around him for the sake of some scrawny monsters that cared more about burning and raping and pillaging than building relations with human beings and other races. They didn't need to live if that was the stance they would take on life.

"See that it is done." He paused, a lump in his throat stilling his words, but only for a moment. "And that they hasten here as swiftly as possible."

They could not come soon enough.

*

He had not known quite what mercenaries would be hired, trusting his advisors and especially Magrathe to take care of the work that needed to be done on that count, but dwarves would not have been his first guess. The benefit, however, to the arrangement that had been made with coin from the coffers of the village was that they were all entirely female, short as their race was apt to be but seemingly made entirely out of muscle. Clad in steel armour, painted black, they strode with pride and confidence into the village, keeping formation while the drum of their boots beat a tune. There was no singing or happy voices to be had for they knew the solemn nature of the task that they were there to do had earned the right to quiet reflection on the job to be done.

It was reassuring to him that they understood the severity of it though, as a show of respect, they carried their helms under their arms, their faces cut delicately as if to contrast the muscle that they boasted. Strong and fearsome, they had indeed seen things that Eric could only imagine and had no wish to experience for himself, even though he would duly have to have a part in the goblin extermination that had to happen. As gory and vile as it was, it had to be done.

"Eric of Redpost," a stern woman with hard lines in her beautiful face and a black Mohawk said, taking charge of the moment in the village square. "We have come to sate your need."

"Huzzah! Huzzah!"

The villagers cheered despite the due double entendre of what she'd just said, no one quite knowing how else to respond in a moment like that. They wanted to live and it was their Eric, their leader, who made sure that they would come to no harm - and they loved him all the more for it.

"Thank you," Eric said levelly when the cheers had died down. "And who am I speaking with?"

He was not as formal or as well-spoken as other clients of theirs but that was by the by as the dwarf looked up at him, lips pulling into a thin, hard line that still did not manage to hide her inherent beauty.