His Cousin the Babysitter

Story Info
A naughty drive home.
1.9k words
4.39
52.5k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the end of another great date night with his beautiful wife, Dani. As they climbed the steps to the house, Zeke couldn't take his eyes off her ass. He was amazed by her beauty every time he laid eyes on her.

He whispered in her ear as he unlocked the door, "I'm going to make you cum on my cock when I get back." He opened the door and called to Ellie, "Hey, let's go! I'm taking you home tonight."

"Okay, bye Dani!" Ellie hopped up off the couch, grabbed her bag, gave Dani a quick hug, and was out the door.

Zeke and Ellie sat silently, cutting through the back country roads to avoid the road construction in town. Zeke was having a hard time keeping his eyes on the road, and off of Ellie's thick, tan legs. She was wearing a small pair of blue pajama shorts that were barely covering her round, milky, white ass.

"Thanks for watching the kids so last minute." Zeke stammered, trying to distract himself from her body.

"No problem cousin! I'm always happy to help you."

"You're the best. So, how's the first week at college been?"

"Oh, fine, just trying to figure out where everything is still."

"Fun, fun! Any chance you want to smoke?"

"Sure, why not."

"Check the glove box I think I left a joint in there."

Zeke pulled off the road at the next turn, and parked behind some trees so they couldn't be seen from the road. It was a nice night, and Zeke didn't want to smell up Dani's truck, so they got out and sat on the tailgate. Zeke was surprised when Ellie sat right next to him; their legs touching, and shoulders brushing. He lit the joint, took a few tokes, and passed it to her.

"Umm, so this is kind of awkward, but I don't like to smoke off a joint. Do you think you could just blow it in my mouth?"

"Oh yeah? Sure, yeah, I think I can do that for you." They turned to each other and Zeke took a drag from the joint and leaned in to blow it into his little cousins mouth. She opened her pink, pouty, lips and as his lips met hers, he blew the smoke into her mouth. As he finished blowing, she leaned into him and kissed him lightly. Zeke pulled back with a confused look on his face.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. It's just, well, it's been so long since I've felt lips on mine, and I've always been so attracted to you. I really need somebody to just fuck me. What am I even saying? I'm so sorry, but really do." Ellie leaned into Zeke, running her hand across his chest. "Would you ever want to fuck me, cousin?"

Zeke was speechless, his mind racing, what was happening right now? He knew he couldn't fuck his cousin that is, was, and always will be wrong. Dani was open to a lot of wild things when it came to sex, but this? What would she think of him, a "cousin fucker"? But my God, Ellie was adorable, no, she was fucking hot. Her tits were huge, her curves were just right, and she was chubby in the best way imaginable. Most of all she wanted him, her cousin, to fuck her. His cock was rock hard and he was feeling good from the weed and drinks from dinner. "Fuck it." he thought. How could he pass up this golden opportunity? "Are you sure you want to do this with your cousin?"

"I really do, please!"

"You know you couldn't tell anybody right?"

"Yes! I won't tell a soul! Please, Zeke I need you." She grabbed Zeke's head and shoved her tongue down his throat. He hesitated at first, but quickly gave in. He tossed the joint, and kissed her back. Zeke ran his hands down the thick legs he was just daydreaming about; not believing that he was actually touching them. She stopped kissing him for a minute, leaned back, and slowly unzipped her sweatshirt. Underneath it was a small white tank top. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her huge tits were flowing out of the top. His cock felt like it was going to burst through his jeans. This was so wrong; he shouldn't be doing this, especially with his little cousin. His brain was no longer in control, his cock was doing the driving now. His hands moved up her chubby body, and he pulled down her top letting her massive titties flop out. Her young, pink nipples were hard as diamonds. Her tits were so soft and full, and each nearly the size of Zeke's head. He took one in his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze and leaned down and kissed the other. Ellie threw her head back and moaned. It felt so good to have her tits played with again. Zeke slid his hand down her shorts and could feel her hot pussy had soaked through her panties. He softly rubbed her pussy while kissing her very full, creamy, white tits.

"I want your cock in my mouth" Ellie moaned, jumping up from the truck, and kneeling in the dirt in front of Zeke. He stood up in front of her, his cock bulging against his jeans. She reached for his zipper, and eagerly pulled his cock from his jeans. She kissed away the precum, rubbing her lips up and down his throbbing cock.

"Only Dani has ever made me come from a blow job. Do you think you can do it too?"

"Mmmhmm" Ellie nodded with her mouth around the head of his cock, looking right into his eyes.

"You have to eat up all of my cum. We wouldn't want to leave any evidence."

"Mmm, okay cousin!" She slid his cock into her mouth, getting it nice and wet and slowly worked it deeper down her throat. Ellie unhooked his belt, letting his pants fall to the ground. She took his balls into her hand and gave them a gentle squeeze as she gagged on his cock, trying to get it all down her throat.

Zeke was trusting his hips slowly, fucking her mouth. She wasn't anywhere as good as Dani, but fuck, it was his little cousin's mouth. Her engorged tits were getting covered in her spit, and bouncing around rhythmically as she hungrily took every inch of his cock down her throat. It wasn't going to be hard to cum in his little cousin's mouth at all. His cock was about to explode as he started to fuck her throat faster and harder.

"You want my cum now, little cousin?"

"Mmmhmm."

"I'm going to have to taste your pussy after you make me cum. It wouldn't be fair for you not to cum in my mouth."

"Mmmhmm!" She looked up into his eyes, her eyes red and watering begging for his cum.

Zeke thrusted his cock deep down her throat, and came hard. She gagged, feeling her throat fill up. He pulled out of her throat, and she took his head in her cum filled mouth, and slowly swirled her tongue around it, then swallowed. She licked every last drop of cum from his cock, lightly kissing it as she went.

Zeke helped Ellie to her feet, and kissed her deeply, tasting his cock on her lips. He slid her shorts and panties off as she pulled her tank top over her head. She stood there, naked. Her mountainous tits glistening with spit and cum, thick legs dripping with pussy juice. Zeke put his hands on her wide hips and kissed her again. "Lay down. I need to taste you."

She laid down in the bed of the truck, putting her feet up. Her legs were spread wide open, showing off her wet, swollen, pink pussy. Her lips were puffy, and her clit was desperate for her cousin's mouth to lick it.

Zeke started kissing the insides of her thick thighs, slowly working his way to her wet, needy, hot pussy. She squirmed and moaned. He took his time, licking her swollen lips up and down, teasing her clit with soft kisses. Ellie was thrusting her hips as the pressure built. She was moaning louder and louder. Zeke licked her clit faster, twirling her clit around his tongue, he could feel her throbbing in his mouth. He sped up his tongue, and slid two fingers into her soaked pussy. He slowly rubbed her g-spot. Zeke smiled, loving every minute of her writhing. Ellie's back arched; she was on the edge of cumming. "Holy fuck! Zeke! Don't stop! I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come!" With a loud scream, she came hard. Zeke proudly licked up her cum, rubbing his face all over her sweet, juicy pussy. He was rock hard again, and ready to fuck his little cousin.

Zeke stood up, wiped his beard, and moved Ellie's ass to the edge of the tailgate. She spread her legs wide for him, offering her pussy for him to fuck. She ached for him as he rubbed his cock up and down her pussy, teasing her. "Give me that cock, Zeke!"

Zeke slid his cock into his cousin's bald, plump pussy. He could feel her hot cunt pulsating on his shaft. "Fuck. You feel so good, Ellie." He leaned in, and drove his cock deep into her, grabbing two handfuls of her thick titties. He squeezed them firmly, as he fucked her hard and fast. Her eyes rolled back, and she was shaking her head in disbelief, loving her cousin's fat cock pounding her deeply. Her titties bounced up and down in the moonlight as Zeke fucked her on his wife's truck. She had never come from being fucked before, but she could feel another orgasm building inside of her. Her whole body was shaking as she came again, her soaked pussy hugging and squeezing Zeke's swollen cock.

"I need your cum inside me! Now, cousin!" Ellie moaned. Her pussy gushed all over Zeke's cock, and as she came, he could feel her juices dripping down his legs. The cum was building up inside his cock again. Ellie could feel that he was about to cum deep inside her pussy, and she screamed, "Come! Please come inside me!" Zeke couldn't keep from exploding, and his cock shot his cum deep into his cousin's pussy.

On the way home, Zeke's mind was spinning. Did that really just happen? What was he going to tell Dani? He knew that he had Ellie's smell all over him. Oh well, he'd just face the music, and pray for forgiveness. He pulled into the driveway and saw Dani waiting on the porch, wearing her robe. Zeke slowly got out of the car and headed up the stairs.

"Hey you. That sure did take a while. Did you enjoy fucking your little cousin?" Dani casually asked. Zeke stood, looking at her stunned. How could she know? "Don't just stand there with your jaw on the floor! How was she, you cousin fucker?"

"Huh? Wait, how do you?" Zeke found it hard to come up with words. Dani reached out and grabbed Zeke's hand, and guided him under her robe to her wet, swollen pussy.

"I'm the one who told Ellie she could fuck you, Babe. I know you have always had a thing for her. At our last little family get together, I caught her staring at your cock a few different times. So, I set this all up for us. I bet she tastes good, doesn't she? Now, get inside. My pussy needs some of that cousin fucking cock."