His Crush's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nodding, she quickly rushes off to find a piece of paper and a pencil, her hand shaking with excitement. She could not believe that he would actually come up with such an idea. Rosa never knew how naughty John could be.

When the girl returns, she sees the love of her life lying across the bed, now completely naked. "Okay, I might have to change your pose around first. Give me a few minutes to make this work," she mumbles, feeling heat between her legs as her loins throb with lust, leaking pussy juices all over her panties. She moves over to him, adjusting his limbs slightly and parting his hair to reveal more of his forehead.

John begins to caress his penis gently, tugging until it engorges. Filled up with blood, his dick stiffens up to a full 5 inches erection. Then, he slips the necklace over his tool, dangling the piece jewelry from his pulsating cock. "Draw me like one of those French boys," he says in a flirtatious, teasing voice, sounding seductive for the first time in his life. She is shocked, having thought that he'd wear the necklace the conventional way instead of like this, but also immensely turned on.

Her cunt soaked with arousal, she begins to draw him. Starting with the outline of his body frame, she carefully adds details. Being good at drawing, Rosa manages to capture all the parts perfectly, resulting in a realistic sketch that is the sign of having had much practice. Pretty soon, she completes it and then shows it to John, who has gotten up from his place on the bed when she tells him that it's fine for him to do so now.

"Wow," he breathes, astonished by her excellent work. "You're really skilled at this. Even more so than I thought before. I look like a real slut in that position, eh?" Rosa chuckles lightheartedly, her beautiful face overtaken by a smile of pride at hearing his compliment. "You know, I suppose I can reward you by eating your pussy?" John continues in a teasing tone, making her pussy gush out even more juice than before.

"You'd really do that for me?" the horny girl asks excitedly, making him nod in reply as he kneels down. She quickly removes her short skirt and thong, shimmying them down her long, muscular thighs, very thick from all the soccer. "Go on then, you little cuntlicker." Giggling, John does exactly what he promised her. He kneels down, burying his face in her crotch without a second thought. Just being naked in front of her before already turned him on and now he is leaking pre-cum at what he is about to do for her.

At first he starts with kisses. The teenager gently presses his lips to her lower ones, creating a trail up and down. He parts her pubic hair delicately, making sure to savour all the drops of juice on them, planting sweet little kisses all over her genitalia. She moans softly, enjoying having the boy she loves eating her out, her muscular legs trembling slightly from his oral service.

He starts licking her labia, flattening his tongue against her pussy lips. The boy eagerly tastes her juice, drinking in her arousal, flicking his tongue up and down the mound, moving slowly towards her clitoris. Finding the button, he swirls around it, before sucking it past his lips. She moans from this as he forms a suction around the spot inside his mouth, swirling his tongue around her clit and alternating between that and probing inside her tunnel with it.

Burying his tongue deep inside her pussy, he moans appreciatively at the taste, the vibrations sending shivers up her spine. She holds his face in place, wrapping her super thick thighs around his head. "That's it, baby. Eat my cunt out like the little slut you are," she orders him, moaning in delight at having the object of her desire's face buried in her cunt.

John is now thrusting inside her cunt with his tongue. Though inexperienced, he more than makes up for it with sheer enthusiasm. Withdrawing his lips for a moment, the boy says "Your pussy is the most delicious thing I've bet tasted," before resuming his task. Hearing her John say that nearly makes Rosa climax right away. She manages to hold off the orgasm but it is now getting much closer as John gets the hang of it.

Knowing now how to target the clitoris most effectively, he rhythmically alternates between sucking it with his lips and swirling around the nub with his tongue, licking and taking into his mouth. Eventually, this pushes her over the edge as she cries out, her pussy juices gushing out of her cunt into his mouth in a huge volume, as he eagerly gulps down all of the tasty liquid.

"Please, John," Rosa begs him, looking straight into the boy's eyes. He shifts a bit uncomfortably on his knees from his position on the floor, gazing up almost reverently, yet still nervous. "I really want to fuck you. I love you so much. It would mean a lot to me if you let me make love to you right now." At first he is tentative. But then, John realizes that it was because of his own reluctance and fears that he lost his chance with Carla. He doesn't intend to make the same mistake with Rosa.

Steeling his resolve, John takes a very deep breath and nods. He tells her "We can do it. Let me go buy a condom first." Rosa shakes her head, smiling at him coquettishly. "What do you mean no? You could get pregnant if we don't use pro....." the boy trails off after she reaches into her purse, withdrawing some boxes of condoms. He stares at her, surprised once again by her actions.

Rosa giggles at this, enjoying the look on his face, saying "I've actually wanted to get into your pants for a while now. At first I just thought about it since it seemed likely that you would end up with Carla. Still, you couldn't stop a girl from dreaming, you know?" He is now blushing madly as she steers him towards the bed, quickly pushing him on to the mattress.

Climbing atop his nude body, the girl slips a condom over his tool, wrapping her fingers around it possessively. She squeezes him gently, caressing the quivering shaft as he gasps. Her hand gives him a few strokes, pumping his cock and making him moan. She jacks him off, grinning, using the foreplay to make the boy get completely hard and ready to get fucked by her

"You're mine now, John," Rosa whispers, moving on top of him and dropping her body, taking his pecker inside her tunnel in one stroke. He gasps at the foreign sensation, overwhelmed. The moment she takes fully into her, he is lost to the mindless pleasure of being snugly nestled in the warm confines of her cunt. The feeling of her soft linings wrapped around his hard on is like nothing his hand ever did for him before.

"I'm yours, Rosa. Do whatever you want to me," he replies, arching his back, thrusting upwards. She smirks before starting to move, riding the pole buried in her snatch. Her cunt grips his engorged tool tightly as she bounces, moving up and down on him. The athletic girl begins gently at first, careful not to hurt him as she controls the strengths of her thrusts. She starts by making love to him softly, giving both of them time to get used to this.

Once he begins to moan, she smiles, fucking him faster now. Her hips start to flex as she uses her powerful thighs, ramming herself down onto his prone body. She uses her hands to support her bodyweight, sliding the interior of her pussy along his length, sheathing him and withdrawing, before plunging down again and again. Her whole body shakes with passion as she pounds him hard.

The girl fucks his dick with her pussy, driving him into the bed, crushing his lips with her. Her tongue fights his for dominance, easily winning, probing around inside his sweet, little mouth. She has never fucked anyone before but finds it easy and natural to bang him, completely fucking John's brains out, rubbing his rod with the linings of her cunt, making him start crying out now.

"Fuck me, Rosa! Fuck me harder! Please, baby," John begs her now, completely abandoning all his dignity, wanting nothing more than to be fucked like a whore. Rosa happily obliges, screwing him hard, the friction driving both of them into bliss as she pounds the boy aggressively. The teenage girl violently fucks him closer and closer to orgasm every second.

"You like getting fucked by my pussy, baby? Do you want to cum now?" she teases him, grinding and gyrating, clenching her vagina around his throbbing dick, squeezing him with her confine, as though she is milking him. This makes him gasp before continuing to cry out louder than before, desperately thrusting upwards now. Finally, it all pushes him over the edge.

"I'm cumming, Rosa! I'm cumming!" John screams in ecstasy, unloading multiple geysers of cum into the condom, filling it up inside of her pussy as his entire body convulses uncontrollably from the pleasure overload. Rosa cries out in her own orgasm, spraying her pussy juices all over the place, coating his tool with her cum. She then lies down next to him on the bed and snuggles up to the exhausted, thoroughly fucked boy.

Two days later, Carla comes over to John's house. She has realized that what she felt with Brock was only lust and carnal pleasures, and that the only boy she loves is John. The girl is resolved to make amends, here to ask for his forgiveness and a second chance. What she doesn't expect is for Rosa to open the door, but that is what happens, since Rosa has been here fucking John again after the two started their relationship.

"Rosa! What are you doing here?" Carla asks her suspiciously, not liking the mischievous smirk her friend is giving her. "And where is John? I really have to talk to him." Rosa's grin only got wider at this as she steps aside, allowing her to enter the room. Carla remains perplexed as Rosa refuses to answer her questions or say anything at all.

Rosa then walks over to a table, picking up a sheet of paper and bringing it over to Carla. She gets ready for the fun to start, having looked forward to it for the past couple of days. And the spectacle that unfolds does not disappoint her. The girl thoroughly enjoys the sight of Carla's paling face as she takes in the drawing on it, unable to stop grinning.

"Do you like my drawing, Carla? John was very nice to stay still while I made it two nights ago," she says, taunting Carla. She is grateful to have her beloved but still wants to hurt the slut for her cruelty towards John. "I think you had great taste picking out the necklace. It certainly looks good dangling from his dick like that. Although I prefer said dick in my cunt, of course."

Carla breaks down into tears, sobbing, running out of the house. She realizes now what a terrible mistake she made, and that she will never get to be with the only boy she loves.

Rosa shakes her head with a satisfied smile, heading back to the bedroom to resume fucking her boyfriend John. Life is perfect.

12