Party

Story Info
She ambushes her crush at a college party.
8.1k words
4.14
21.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter, a 19 years old college boy, sighs. His roommate has dragged him from their dorm to this party and then left to get himself shitfaced. This leaves the socially awkward teenager to himself in the midst of many different people. Nothing could make him more uncomfortable for the young nerd than this situation but he faces it bravely anyhow, looking into the crowd at all the other students gathered here.

With the music blaring and pizzas and other foods on a table, his fellow college boys and girls are gathered together, dancing away in the night. After several more minutes of this, he decides he has had enough and decides to leave. It was all Peter could do to agree to come here in the first place, and now that he has experienced what a party is like, he is eager to get out of here and go back to his dorm room for some sleep.

Just as he is about to leave though, a hand comes to rest on his shoulder. Confused, Peter turns around. He is surprised by the face of Amanda, one of the most popular girls at their college. And why wouldn't she be, with her long, glossy blond hair, beautiful face and perfect figure from playing mixed martial arts. Not to mention being a very rich heiress to a banking family as well. It surprises him that she is now looking at him with a massive grin.

"Hey, you're cute!" Amanda Morgan chirps brightly, smiling at the thin boy. Noticing Peter's confused expression, the blond bombshell continues "As in adorable, you know? I've seen you around campus before. What's your name?" She giggles slightly at his now blushing face as the boy stutters a bit, trying to find his voice. After all, Peter has never had any conversations with a socialite before and anything new makes the teenager slightly nervous.

"Oh, uh, um, I'm..." the poor boy stammers helplessly, making Amanda giggle louder at his cute reaction to her. "I'm Peter! And, thanks. For calling me adorable, I mean. I think you're adorable too." The beautiful girl smiles even more, moving in closer to him. He glances up at the ceiling in anxiety as her nose is now an inch away from his and he could feel her warm breath tickling his skin.

She asks him for his number before leaving. The boy remains standing there, stunned. He can not process what has just happened at all. The hottest girl in college not just talked to him. She hit on him and then asked him for his phone number. And then he gave it to her so easily. Peter shakes his head, sighing to himself, appalled at how easy he was, but also excited at the thought of seeing Amanda again.

The next day she messages him, asking to hang out at a cafe near the campus. He quickly agrees. They begin spending time together over the next couple of weeks, enjoying each other's company. Amanda sneakily gets closer to him, inching her way into his heart without him realizing it. He has never hung out with another girl before meeting Amanda and finds himself wholly unprepared and helpless against her.

It only takes her two weeks to get him to let her rest her head on his shoulder. By the third week, she is now doing something much bolder at another party, like the one they were in when they had their first encounter. This time, there is no need for his roommate to goad him into going. His new friend is more than capable of persuading him by herself, and she knows it fully well.

When they get to the scene, Peter finds himself trembling with anxiety once more. He sweats profusely, blushing from how Amanda's friends are looking at him standing next to her, giggling amongst themselves. Somehow, the boy gets the feeling that they know something he doesn't. This is only reinforced when they notice him looking at them and stop staring immediately, grinning mischievously at each other.

Amanda suddenly places her hand on his crotch, cupping his balls gently. The boy immediately looks down at her face in shock. "Shhh," she whispers, taking in his alarmed face, deducing that Peter is about to cry out. "I want your dick." He stares at her, stunned as her hand moves up to grip his cock past the pants, stroking twice before returning to hold his balls once more. To his shame, her lewd touch has already made him hard.

"I, um, I've never opened my legs for anyone before," he begins. "I mean, we've never been on a first date or entered a relationship yet. I really think you are an attractive and wonderful person. I just don't want you to lose respect for me because you think I'm loose, or.." he finds himself ranting, horrified by what is coming out of his mouth. Amanda is now laughing, not releasing her grip on his balls.

"Shut up, Peter. You don't get to have a say in this," she hisses in an almost malicious tone, leaning in to nibble on his earlobe. She suddenly grabs his wrist tightly, dragging him away from the party. He quickly looks around, and to his amazement, Becka, Amanda's best friend, is actually just smirking at her with a thumbs up gesture. Amanda returns it, smiling back as she continues to drag him away from the scene.

The girl heads past several of her friends who all share conspiratorial winks and smirks at the sight of her pulling along the bespectacled boy. They take turns cat-calling and wolf-whistling. Suddenly, Peter is struck with the terrifying idea that they know what Amanda said she is going to do to him. He feels himself flushed, hoping against hope that it isn't the case. The fact that he is about to be used like a piece of meat is already jarring, but the fact that they are snickering about it like they know makes it even more unsettling.

Amanda quickly reaches her dorm room, flinging the door open and hauling him inside after her. She shuts the door, before guiding him to her bed. The girl shoves him onto the mattress quickly. Recovering his wits, Peter tries to sit up but she keeps him pinned down with one hand, the other pulling down his trousers and boxers, revealing his bare dick, ashamedly hard already. It is smaller than the ones she has had before, but she doesn't care, since it belongs to Peter.

"Wait a moment, Amanda," Peter protests, but she ignores him. Caressing his erection with one hand, she uses the other to keep him trapped on the mattress. "Amanda, please stop. I've never, um, had anyone touch my part before. Maybe a week later but now is way too soon!" Amanda pays him no heed as she continues stroking the hard cock in her hand. She slides her hand up and down its length, enjoying the feel of the supple flesh throbbing in her grip.

Her fist masturbates him, making him gasp as she squeezes the organ. The teenager smiles happily at his reaction, pumping him hard, jacking him off as he thrashes about on the mattress. "You should be proud," Amanda says. "A lot of guys would kill to be where you are right now." She keeps on sliding her fingers up and down his tool, beating the meat stick. The power she has over him is really turning her on now.

Without warning, she bends over, swallowing the tip of his cock past her lips. "No!" he cries out in alarm. The girl ignores this, beginning to stuff his entire four inches into her mouth, taking him in her warm orifice completely. Seconds later, Amanda begins sucking his dick enthusiastically, giving him a sloppy blowjob. She presses his cockhead against the inside of her cheek, swirling her tongue around the glan.

The girl licks the underside, knowingly stimulating his frenulum. It gets her the desired response. From previously only gasping, the boy is now letting out a higher pitched, slutty moan. He looks ashamed of himself as he is being overtaken by a type of pleasure he has never experienced before in his entire life. The boy grips the bed sheets tightly, clenching his fingers, overwhelmed.

She bobs her head up and down on his lap, fellating him to her heart's content. The girl has always wanted him ever since she first laid eyes on the cute teenager. Peter never noticed her attention because she concealed it well, and was very sneaky about how to get him alone with her. Indeed, she got her friend to ask his roommate to the party and then suggested that the roommate invites him along too.

Now she is greedily stuffing her crush's penis in her mouth the way she has always wanted, devouring the shaft. Sliding it past her lips repeatedly, she continues blowing the poor boy as he squirms about, unable to fight off the incredible sensation. She rapidly fucks his dick with her mouth now, sucking it like it's the most delicious treat in the world, not letting up on the onslaught at all.

"Amanda, please stop! I'm about to cum now! Stop, please!" Peter begs to no avail as she only sucks faster and harder, until he screams, firing several ropes of cum into her mouth, straight down her throat as she greedily swallows all of it. He thrashes about wildly, trying to get her to stop as the orgasm becomes too powerful to handle, with her extracting all the semen from the tip of his dick in one massive eruption. "I'm sorry!"

When she finally withdraws her head, she looks at him, smirking. "Nothing to be sorry for, baby. I was the one who forced you to cum in my mouth. Go back to your room now. I'll find you tomorrow morning and we can go on that first date." She waits for him to dress back to how he was before, guiding the still trembling boy to the door and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek, winking.

Peter heads back to his room, blushing madly at how Amanda's friends who are all standing outside are smirking at him. Becka, in particular, has a massive shit-eating grin on her face. She turns to whisper to Mirieum and Emma, two closest friends of hers, who are giggling mischievously. The boy could feel his face burn with humiliation as he is forced to make the walk of shame in front of the gorgeous teenagers.

"Hey, slut!" Becka suddenly calls out, making the rest of them laugh even harder. "You've got no idea how long Amanda has been wanting to get into your pants for." This comment makes Peter even redder than before, if that's possible. He stammers witlessly, unable to figure out what to say in reply to that. All the girls keep on giggling as he turns to face them with his tomato red face.

"W W What?" Peter gasps, still astounded by what she told him. He takes one more look at the group of chortling girls before quickly rushing off back to his own room. On the way, he contemplates everything he has been told and has happened to him. It all seems so surreal right now, yet he knows for a fact that all of it did take place.

As soon as he is back at his room, Peter is profoundly relieved to find that his roommate is not back yet. After getting showered and brushing his teeth, the teenager puts on his pajamas. He hurries to get into bed, quickly pulling the sheets up to cover himself. Exhausted from being drained, the boy soon falls asleep. He squirms about through dreams of what only happened an hour ago, still not fully comprehending it.

The next morning, he resolves to find out exactly what everything means. Peter decides that if Amanda is really interested in him, he will go out with her. He quickly gets changed, proceeding to brush his teeth before going outside. His roommate is still sleeping as he leaves through the door completely silently. There is nothing he hates more than now also having to explain why he is leaving so early in the morning, especially since he doesn't have any classes at all that particular day. Needless to say, what he gets in response to asking Amanda astounds him.

"I've been crushing on you since the day we first met," Amanda reveals earnestly, placing one of her hands on his. "You are sweet and incredibly cute. Will you go out with me? I don't want to rape you every time I get horny so it would be much better if you just agree to a relationship." Peter gasps, blushing from her bold words as she holds his hand in front of her friends. He has never been asked out before. Although, the boy now realizes he should have expected this after what she did to him.

"I, um, I," he stammers helplessly. Amanda giggles at how cute he is, stroking his hair with her fingers. He turns bright red from this action, more so than before. Finally, the teenager finds his voice. "Yes! I'll go out with you!" Everyone around them start cheering loudly. All of Amanda's friends grin at her supportively, glad she is finally dating the object of her desire.

The two go on to pursue a happy relationship, spending a lot of their free time together over the following weeks. Both of the teenagers are delighted to be dating. It's a new experience for both of them, with Amanda only having had one night stands before, while Peter has never been alone with a girl for more than a few minutes before he met Amanda. Neither of them knew how to have a perfect relationship but that is just what makes it better.

For Peter, he is enjoying every second spent with his first girlfriend. He just loves being with her. After all, it is way too soon for him to say that he loves her, but at least he knows that he already likes her very much. More than he ever thought he could like anyone. None of his previous crushes could compare to how strong his feelings for her are, only a few weeks into their relationship.

Meanwhile, Amanda has actually been mooning over him ever since she first saw the point. Needless to say, she has been constantly ecstatic after the two began their relationship. One of her biggest dreams has come true. She used to go around having sex with random guys but none of them ever meant half as much to her as Peter does. He is the only guy she has ever felt this way about and wants to be with.

Over the next several months they end up falling madly in love with each other. Peter realizes the full depth of his feelings for her before she does. It takes a while before both are able to say those three words to each other. But when they do, it makes the moment all the more sweet. Unfortunately, as wonderful as their romance is, a lot of trouble lies right ahead of them.

Amanda's mother, Lisa, disapproves of her boyfriend who comes from a poor background. While she does admire Peter for being academically gifted enough to get a scholarship to the college, the older woman also simply does not want her daughter to marry below her. In other words, she is a little bit of a snob. Okay, a huge snob. And she lets Amanda know this in very clear terms as well.

"I really mean it, honey," Lisa now exasperatedly tells her defiant daughter. "You could do so much better than Peter. I could find you someone who's from a similar background to our family..." Amanda just rolls her eyes at this description, knowing full well what her mother means by the vague term. She stubbornly shakes her head, sighing. The repeated conversations are getting very tedious and she would do anything just for it to end right about now.

"I also meant what I said, mom," Amanda replies. She brushes her long hair behind her ear, another hand placed on her hips. "I love Peter. Only him. Nobody else can compare. You can't make me give him up to marry some random wealthy guy just because of money. Our family's already got more than enough of that." She has always adamantly defended her relationship with her boyfriend to her mother.

"But still, even if you think he is perfect, he isn't. He might be sweet and cute, but he's dirt poor and not worthy of being shown off to others," Lisa goes on, but Amanda is now tuning her out. She has had enough of hearing her insult Peter. It is a good thing that her father is much more supportive of them dating, but unfortunately, he isn't there to back her up at the present moment.

"Then the others you are talking about, all those socialite friends of yours, are the ones not worth showing Peter off to. Because they would be the ones unable to see how wonderful he really is on the inside," Amanda finally says, unable to take any more of the verbal attacks on her beloved. She huffs, folding her arms across her breasts stubbornly, refusing to back down.

Lisa grunts, walking off, leaving her daughter standing there. Amanda shakes her head, before leaving the room as well, deciding to go outside for a run. As she hogs, the beautiful girl recounts the whole relationship in her head. She can understand why her mother might look down on Pete, but that doesn't mean she intends to accept it. On the contrary, she has every intention of continuing to go out with him.

A few weeks later, after some more failed attempts by her mother to get her to break up with Peter, Amanda decides to take her relationship with him to the next level. She buys a box of condoms, deciding that she is going to deflower him. Just receiving oral from the boy is no longer enough for her. Now she is going to have his dick buried inside her pussy, no matter if he feels ready or not.

That day, she is over at his house, making out with him on his bed. The boy moans when she palms his dick through his trousers, unzipping them and bringing his snake out. "Baby, I am going to fuck your brains out right now," the popular girl breathes, using her other hand to remove his T-shirt. Peter's cute eyes boggle in slight alarm, not being prepared for this.

"What?" he stammers, unable to hide a tremor going through his body. "Um, Amanda, I'm really nervous about this. Really, I-" Before he could get out another word, she silences him with a kiss to the lips. Pinning him down, she tugs at his erection, pumping him until his dick is fully engorged with blood. Smirking, the girl removes her own clothes, revealing her nude, fit body. His penis throbs, quivering with arousal at the sight of her muscular thighs and washboard abs.

"Don't worry," Amanda whispers, jerking him off lightly, running her fist up and down his cock. She masturbates him with care for foreplay, stimulating the erection. Her hand caresses his swollen rod as she continues telling him "I've started taking the pill a month ago. We can fuck bareback now." The girl enjoys his startled look as he begins to moan from the warm contact.

Getting on top of the prone body, she gently guides his hard cock past her labia. Taking the tip of his penis into her opening, her orifice slides down his pole. Soon, his entire length is swallowed up inside her cunt. Her pussy flutters around the hard rod, making him moan from the snugness as her vagina surrounds him. He gasps, his dick having never experienced such pleasure before as the wet folds of her cunt bunch around him.

She starts moving, riding the boy. Her labia flutters as she sheathes him inside her. The girl gasps, pinning him down on the bed, squeezing her vagina around his tool like a moist, velvet glove. "Oh, yeah. You're mine now, baby," Amanda hisses, increasing her speed. She thrusts down on him, keeping him trapped on the mattress. Flexing her thighs, the girl pumped, stroking up and down his erection with the fleshy insides of her cunt.

Her body atop his, she holds him down by his shoulders, screwing the teenager, impaling herself upon his tool. She takes his spear inside her warm tunnel, her love hole clenching around him, throbbing. Her cunt leaks pussy juices all over his crotch, coating him. He is now getting soaked in her juices, defiled, his dick degraded and marked with her scent.

The linings of her vagina walls wrap around his turgid flesh, as he swells up inside her. He moans adorably, eyes shut in mindless pleasure. The girl is now fucking her boyfriend in earnest. She begins hammering away, driving him into the bed. "Harder, baby. Harder," Peter finds himself begging her in a slutty voice, weakly rising up in an attempt to meet her downward thrusts. She smirks at this, banging her boyfriend harder than before.

Amanda is now insatiable, aggressively riding her helpless boyfriend, confining his hard dick inside her molten pussy. Her loins on fire with passion, she fucks him, taking the boy to the hilt. She hammes her mercilessly, pounding him, crushing his dick in her pussy. The boy is now moaning very loudly, starting to cry out, overwhelmed by the incredible pleasure coursing through his veins, engulfing his entire body.