His Dad

Story Info
Fun with Father in Law.
5.7k words
4.53
85.1k
62
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,026 Followers

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

My husband's name is Barry and mine is Summer. Barry and I started going together after the first semester in college. It worked so well we moved in with each other. That worked so well we got married, towards the end of the second year. By then we grew up more and had a handle on things. We're from the same town and that helped get us together. Long lost souls in college up until then. We're out of college now, about 8 months. Well I was out years earlier than Barry. He went a lot longer. Barry is a lawyer, he does behind the scenes legal work, accounting, estate, things like that.

Here I am in the kitchen in the arms of my father-in-law. Their house, their kitchen. Don and Edna are my husband's parents. My mother-in-law sneaking a peek every now and then from the sofa end of the big room. I'm here because I drive up county for fruits and vegetables at a large farm that has an outlet store. It's a great country store. They keep it stocked with out-of-state items when the local fields are done and their supplies are low. I stop by Don and Edna's on the way back home to drop some off and for a short visit, sometimes longer. About once a week or so.

It started innocently enough with family hugging then it sort of got to be more, mostly Don although Edna was always there somewhere. I didn't know if it was just a friendly thing or he was trying to get in my pants or what so after he kept it up for a while I asked Edna about it when he wasn't there.

I said, "Edna, Don seems to be getting friendlier. You know, the hugs he likes to do."

"Oh, yes," she said. "I've noticed. Isn't it exciting? I thought you might ask about it. His father does that. I think that's where Don picked it up. I don't think Barry has started it yet but at least you'll know about it when he does, if he does. When Don's dad started with me it worried me to death but Don's mom explained it to me and I understood better. I mentioned it to Don and he was never concerned so it was never a problem."

"Understood what?" I said. "What did she say?"

"Well," she said. "It takes a while to understand. I think they really like what a woman feels like getting turned on and they try to supply what she needs to keep her that way. No pushing, if we don't want to do anything then nobody does anything and life goes on. Don's dad used to get me so turned on I couldn't see straight. You were a little like that the last time you were here. You had your head against don's cheek and your eyes were closed and mouth open just a little and he wasn't holding you all that close."

"I remember," I said. "I thought he was going to get a lot closer and I guess I was feeling the tension."

"Exactly," she said. "That's what I mean. He was feeling you getting turned on. That's what he loves. And his dad. And probably Barry sometimes in the future. I had years of the most wonderful attention a woman could get from Don's dad. He was in his early 50's when we started and he's 73 now and we're still going. I certainly have no reservations of you getting the same thing, in fact, it's fascinating to watch. There's more to it but we can talk about that some other time."

Don is 50 and Edna is 48 but they don't seem that age, more like kids. Edna and I peeled and wedged a couple of apples and snacked. Don came in and joined us. Edna eyed me a couple of times with a quarter smile looking like she was about to break out in dance. Don didn't just stand up and wait for me to hug him or ask if I would like to or anything like that. If I was going to leave I would say so and get ready and go. If I lingered longer he knew I probably wanted to stay a while and maybe hug and kiss some.

Edna said, "Don't you two break anything."

It was one of her ways of getting us started. She was always a little antsy. In earlier visits Don would have my backside against a table or low counter or sofa back so he could bend me a little backwards. He hadn't got against me yet but I was certainly waiting for it. I would be pushed out and right there with my backside sturdy. I was kind of looking forward to it this time and was already a little nervous. Not about Don or Edna but sex nervous, a little turned on already. Don smiled at me and reached out for my hand. I gave it to him like I did before.

I didn't tell Edna, although I'm sure she knows it from watching, but I like Don's attention. He was my height and slim and not imposing at all. He moved slow and lovingly and quietly. I was worried about if Barry found out but that didn't seem to be as big of a worry after what Edna said. We stood behind a couch. Edna could see us clearly but she was off to the side some so not so noticeable. Don put his hands on my waist and kissed me about three or four seconds and I had my arms draped across his shoulders. We smiled at each other and decided to do it again and this one was longer. It seemed more permanent too. I wondered if Edna gave him a signal or something.

The next time he kissed me he slid his hands on around my back and I around his neck. We kissed much longer with our lips open but no tongues. He bent over slightly and I felt his stomach lightly touch mine. I had a hand on the back of his hair kissing him. Kissing then pulling back slightly then doing it again, like that. So slowly that I almost didn't notice he let himself fold into me going down our bodies and for the first time I felt him against my clit. A hard dick right there with his wife watching. I moaned a little and opened my legs. I had nothing whatsoever to do with that, it just happened. I pushed my pussy out at the same time to get my clit more involved.

Barry much prefers I say pussy so I do. Don moved his hips around just a little bit and I did too. He was right on my hood and flipped over it and back. I got my tongue in his mouth. If he likes feedback from a turn on he was getting it. I was so thankful I had the low back of the sofa to support me. It let me leave my thighs open more for Don. He didn't try to dry fuck me but stayed playing with my clit. I moved it against his dick at the same time and moaned a little more. About 15 minutes later Don lifted first as he usually does and we slowly got straight. I said I should get going and he got my fruit bags from the kitchen. Edna already put away hers.

Don hugged me and Edna hugged me and I went home. I was none the worse for wear and I loved getting turned on like that. Don's father doing this with Edna was a lot to think about. Right through the family, granddad, dad, and maybe Barry at a later time. That sort of thing is wonderful fun and Edna had decades of it evidently. No indication of how far they went but she did mention talking about something later.

I almost asked Barry about it but chickened out. A week later I stopped in again so here I am, in the kitchen, in Don's arms, Edna having fun watching. He was around my waist and I around his neck. Standing up like this with a willing guy is really nice and not all that easy to accomplish. You wouldn't think it but it's harder to get a guy to play around than it is for a guy to get a girl to play around. I didn't know what Barry would think about it but I didn't want to give up the opportunity just yet. We stopped kissing and Don twisted me around so I was facing the counter. I could easily see Edna across the counter in the other area, looking at us and smiling. She was always quiet when Don and I were hugging and kissing.

I was so turned on my knees were weak and my breathing was ragged. Edna couldn't see or hear that but no doubt she knew exactly what state I was in. I felt Don's hand on my back and he gently pushed me over so I had my arms and elbows on the counter. He rubbed my back a little bit and his hands slid down to my hips and on down to my thighs. His dick was right in my butt crack. I knew when I got home I was going to fuck Barry's dick off tonight. I usually did after one of these with his dad, even just kissing and hugging. He slowly pulled my skirt up on both sides. Edna couldn't see that. I could feel his hands pull it all the way up above my buns. Edna couldn't see that either.

His hands slid down my buns and then the back of my bare thighs. I spread my legs more, then a little more. My eyes never left Edna and hers never left mine. Don was pulling his hips back a little so his hands could get down and back. His dick pressed right back in. A little movement and in a moment I felt his dick pushing in right under my crotch, a lot more defined. He was unzipped and out of his pants. Wow, was this good. He wrapped his fingers around both my hips and I tilted over a little more and raised my butt a little and his dick slipped up under and went up across my clit. He didn't use any fingers, just his dick. I was already wet so my pants shoved down in between my outer lips easily and his dick followed.

He took his time and angling his hips let the head push at my pussy and then run up to my clit and on up and back. I had both my lips in my mouth and had to close my eyes a few moments. When I opened them Edna's smile was much wider and I smiled back. She knew where he was. Don's dad probably did the same thing to Edna lots of times so she knew. Don slipped his fingers up inside my pants on my buns but stayed away from my butt crack and didn't curl under to my pussy or clit or pubes. He softly rubbed around inside while he soft fucked my pants.

He wasn't even going fast enough to cause an orgasm which was fine with me. I almost reached back to find him but he wasn't going there so I didn't either. I thought I would wait for him. I didn't want to mess up his fun. He pulled back and in a moment my skirt slipped back down to normal leaving my pants stuffed into my pussy. When he stepped backwards I was ready and reached down and grabbed my pants and pulled them out. I don't think he noticed but I bet Edna did. I turned around and we quick hugged and kissed a couple of times, softly, and parted and I said bye to Edna and Don and went home.

Barry wasn't home yet. I quick cleaned up a little and got settled down and some familiar spray on me. It worked before and Barry didn't seem to take notice of anything out of the ordinary. We went out to dinner and I thought about it all evening and in bed I held back and let him seduce me but showed him how much I appreciated it. Barry's dick is a little more than average. Average is 5.2 inches and I think he's more like 5.75 or 6. Around he's perfect so fucking is very comfortable. He does a marvelous job on my g-spot. Of course tonight I was dilated more so I squeezed. I didn't need to squeeze all that much, just some.

A few days later I said to Barry, "Did you know your dad likes to hug me when I stop by? Sometimes kiss me. I don't mind. I thought I would mention it. Your mom loves it when he does. It's like we're entertaining her."

"Oh," he said, "well, ok. Does it bother you?"

"No," I said. "I kind of like it. Another man in my life. I thought I would mention it because sometimes it seems intimate. Your mom mentioned your granddad did that to her and your dad probably picked it up from him."

"I remember granddad doing that," he said. "When I was a little boy. They would hug. Him and mom. I don't know about kissing. I may not have known what kissing was then. Dad's never mentioned it but I remember him hugging and kissing some of the family that came to visit. Not the men, just the women. I never thought anything about it. They both must have liked it. I mean dad or granddad and whomever they hugged and kissed."

"Well," I said. "Would you like to lay down the law or does it bother you or you want me to set limits or whatever?"

"Summer," he said. "If you want to hug and kiss dad or granddad or let them hug and kiss you and you don't mind or you like them to I'll file no motions concerning it. If it gets out of hand remember you have two hands and if it gets stressful let me know. As long as I get my slice of you in bed I'm not going to judge. Remember, I studied The Constitution. It's in there somewhere."

I thought that went well. He doesn't know how far his dad is going with me and come to think of it I don't either. The moment I left last time I was thinking about not wearing pants the next time and if he did the same thing it would be right there but then changed my mind. I already figured the moment he touched me somewhere I could find out about his dick. From what he did so far with it I was happy. Every time I thought about it I started thinking about how turned on I was and it didn't stop but kept going the whole time. It was mindless pleasure until we parted and a long time after that.

I always keep a nice appearance, for myself, and for Barry to support his position as a lawyer. He always appreciates it, hence the skirts and loose blouses and they worked well for Don too. Some of my blouses had a thin tie at the neck in front and was open about half way down my breasts to show some cleavage. My bras were always thin and loose and always gave an impression of my nipples but not too much. My pants were always smooth and thin and translucent although Don's only seen my butt under my pants when he pulled my skirt up. As we went along his dick was getting closer to my pussy. I absolutely loved the thrill I was getting and could understand his desires if he was feeling the same thing. It was just so quietly and serenely thrilling. A hard dick after my pussy without me having to worry about anything was a rare event.

A little over a week later I stopped by to see Edna and Don. Sometimes they go for a walk around a nearby lake. They had just gotten back when I arrived. Don helped me separate some fruit and vegies from the bags and brought them in. We sat and had something to drink for a while. Edna was telling me about this chick flick and Don went somewhere. He put something on the kitchen counter and rejoined us. Edna smiled so I knew it was something to do with me. I didn't let on I saw. Don went to the kitchen to put away the vegies.

Edna said, "I think you're about to have a very good time. It's easy. The first time with Don's dad I just relaxed and it was wonderful. I almost fainted with the excitement. I envy you. He still does that to me. His counter at his house could tell stories."

I had no idea what she was talking about but I was starting to get a little excited. Every time I came for a short visit it was a wonderful adventure. Don reached for my hand and I stood up and gave it to him. We walked about 10 feet and stopped and he melted into me and gave me a very good series of kisses with some hip presses while he came up. We went on to the kitchen and around the counter. I think that was so Edna couldn't see everything. I don't think she cared since she knew what was going on most of the time. We spent a good five minutes with me leaning back against the counter and Don against me rubbing my clit around.

I had my normal thin flowing skirt and pants and loose blouse on. When we were totally ramped up Don swiveled me around like before. I smiled at Edna and she brightly smiled back. Don was up against my butt with his dick letting it get comfortable. He ran his hands up my sides and around the rim of my skirt. It had a button and zipper. I felt it looser and Don stepped back slightly and my skirt dropped down to the floor. Moving just my legs I stepped out and Don moved it over out of the way but still behind the counter. I knew the floor was always super clean. A little bit and his shorts dropped. I stood up slightly and glanced down and his boxers flipped over on his shorts.

My pants started going down my buns and thighs and soon were on the floor. I lifted them with my toes over on his boxers and leaned over on the counter. Edna couldn't see below the counter top. I was open like a coin purse with a bare hard dick taking a survey. Don got in close and spread my butt crack and lay his dick right down in and slowly thrust up and down with his hands on my hips. I opened my legs more and leaned over a little more but not down on the counter or oddly and lifted my butt a little. He still hadn't let his fingers touch me anywhere down in back or front. He kissed my arm and my neck and blew in my hair and rubbed my back and thighs.

I thought this was it for tonight until I happen to glance at what he put on the counter earlier. It was petjel. Petroleum jelly. My face flushed instantly and I caught my breath, as quietly as I could. I started to reach for it but stopped. Did I want to put some on? I didn't know what to do but did it matter. I picked it up and handed it back to Don. He was ready and softly took it. I heard the top snap off and then a finger on my butt rubbing around. Then he pushed a finger in a little. Then more. I've never been butt fucked. Not even an impression. Not even while spooning. Barry never ever wanted to butt fuck and I was never that interested. Feeling his finger slip in a little with petjel on it was changing that.

Don sat the petjel back on the counter. I looked up and Edna knew absolutely for certain what I was about to do with her husband. Don spread my cheeks and I felt a finger right on then something bigger and softer. He slipped a hand around on my stomach and I felt him push his dick just that little bit and pull back and do it again. He wasn't trying to go in. He was just messing with me. Both of us having some over the top fun. It was so sensuous I could go for hours. I loved the sexual feelings. It was so naughty it made it better. I don't know when but I noticed I was pushing back on him.

Not enough to get him in. I didn't know if he wanted to do that. His dick must be feeling the pressure since the head was trying to press into a lethal vise. I could feel his hips moving against my cheeks. There was so much skin on skin and I could squeeze my buns around his dick. We both started moving more. I rotated around and he angled his dick this way and that way. I could feel a little more of him then on one of our mutual thrusts the opening got larger and the head of his dick slipped half in. He stopped dead and I did too.

We breathed a little while and he pulled back slowly and I held still. I could feel my ass close down on his head as it slipped out then we started the process again until he went in again. This time he stayed and as soon as we could he pushed the head mostly in and pulled all the way out and pushed the head all the way in again. We had each other. We were ass fucking. He started and I waited a few moments and joined. We worked until we had it right, just the head and very smoothly. Don fucked and I fucked for the longest time. The feeling was very erotic. I didn't know a dick could do that. Every time he pushed the head in it spread me and I was thrilled all over again.

About 15 minutes later I felt him falter, then again. Then he had an orgasm. He kept going and I had one. I squeezed my hands together and tried to keep still. I didn't know if it was ok with Edna. I thought it would be but didn't know for sure. I could feel Don squeezing his dick, probably pumping all the semen out. He pulled back and started picking up our clothes with his toes and helping me get dressed then himself. We hugged and kissed. I went to the bathroom and he went when I came back. I was sitting with Edna. In a moment we were talking like magpies. Nothing was said about fucking.

Edna called me a couple of days later. She said, "Hi. I just wanted to call and see if you had as good of a time as I did. If you two did anal that's what I was talking about when you were here. Don's dad is really good doing that. He was my first. We still do it every now and then."

I had a very good time," I said. He always seems to surprise me with what he does. I didn't know other people did this so casually. I think it's great. I wish you were involved more."

Suburb
Suburb
1,026 Followers
12