His Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, don't worry," she said. "I am. By the time we're in bed he's so turned on we have a good time that never quits and there's always his dad. I'm not wanting for company. Don is absolutely thrilled you're enjoying yourself. I guess he was worried about that but now he knows how much you like getting turned on and having some fun with it."

Don's going to fuck me for sure. I was walking around the house in a little daze thinking about it. A full other man's penis out in the open. His finger on my clit and maybe in my pussy. So far it's been hugs and kisses and a little bare odd sex. Good but odd. A bare dick fuck with his wife watching. A hard on in my pussy. I have a routine I do with Barry and it might work with Don. I couldn't just let him do all the work. If I fucked him I wanted to fuck his brains out. Have a lot of fun but serious fucking. Dick up high and pussy wide open and titties in his face. I wondered if he likes face sitting or strapons. He must like 69's. Everybody does that, it's a staple.

That wouldn't work. I keep forgetting the sensuous way he's going about it. I was going crazy making plans then realized it isn't Don's way. I should let him lead us on since he's done so well so far. I can get my licks in at a later time. We might have a couple of decades or more like Edna and Don's dad. Plenty of time. He can turn me on like he's doing and I can let him have a go with whatever he wants to do with me. The next week I got there a little after 1 in the afternoon. There were really dark clouds overhead and it seemed almost dark. Edna had the curtains pulled in the family area and it was a little dim.

We got fruit and vegies in and sat and talked about movies and such. Don just finished a little ice cream. I sat on the sofa beside Edna and after a few minutes she held my hand. Nothing special or that noticeable. She showed me a shawl she bought and new winter socks. Don got up from his chair and repositioned an extra wide sofa style footstool so it was side on to me and Edna. I didn't think anything about it. We kept talking about things. There was some light coming over from the kitchen so it wasn't totally dark but it was somewhat dim. You could actually see everything in living color and good detail.

Don got up and held out his hand and I got up and he led me over beside his normal chair and we started our normal hugging and kissing. Now, of course, we gave each other a place for his dick and for my clit and pussy. While we were kissing and hugging he ran his fingertips down my buns and up under my blouse on my bra. Since my bra was so thin he could easily finger my nipples and I could feel it quite nicely. I forgot about Edna and when I had a chance I glanced over with my lower lips between my teeth and smiling and she was delighted.

I kissed Don again and soon felt my skirt flutter down to the carpet. I worked it off to the side and we kissed some more and his shorts dropped down then his boxers came down and he got them off to the side. He swiveled me around so I was facing Edna and my pants went down my hips and thighs and would up on the floor. Edna had a very good look at what Don was working with. I left my legs spread after he took my pants off so Edna could get a nice view. I was shaven and my vulva wasn't small. Don swiveled me around and lightly pushed me forward so I lay down on the footstool lengthwise with my knees on the floor. It was very soft and a little higher than normal. There was a pillow for my head.

I was very comfortable and could lay there for a long time. I glanced back and Don was down on his knees behind me and I felt his thighs against mine. I moved my knees out wider and Edna was standing there with the petjel. I took it and she sat back down on the sofa. Her eyes were about 4 feet away from my hips. Don started rubbing his dick everywhere he could get it and I literally went away somewhere and concentrated on every little touch. He had it all out for me and I had it all out for him. His dick must have been dripping and I'm sure my pussy was doing the same.

I handed the petjel back and heard the familiar snap of the top and felt him rubbing it into my clit and down inside my outer lips and in my pussy. I reached a hand back before he had a chance to do his dick and grabbed on. I heard him take a breath and he waited and let me see what he had. He was surprising about the same as Barry. I thought his foreskin made a bigger roll under his dick head. I got his balls and fingered around. I opened my eyes and Edna was watching me feel up her husband. I finally let go and settled my head on the pillow and waited with my eyes closed.

Both his hands got under my crotch to the sides and his fingers found my outer lips and finished spreading them then I felt his dick sink right into the opening and stop. Both of his hands were under my blouse way up my back rubbing my bare skin. He pushed and pulled back and more and slowly found what he wanted. He adjusted his knees a little and started fucking me slowly. It was very easy to shift my whole trunk back into him and back again. I found what I wanted and we fucked. It was slow and sensuous. There was no hurry. We both wanted the feelings that went with fucking.

After a few minutes I remembered Edna and opened my eyes and she was watching Don fucking in and out. She finally glanced at me and smiled and nodded her head. She loved it. This is what she was waiting for. She got up and sat cross legged on the floor about a foot or so beside my bare butt and hips. I pulled my blouse up very high, above my bra, so she had a much bigger skin view. She loved that too. I took a hand out from under my pillow and reached down and Edna and I held hands for the longest time while Don fucked me.

His dick was the perfect size for my vagina. After a long time Edna went back to the sofa and Don slowed down and got me up. He twisted me around and sat me down and I lay back on the pillow again. He pulled me towards him so my butt was off the end of the footstool a little. My knees were wide and he slipped right in and started fucking me again. We smiled at each other and I rose up and kissed him and lay back down. Now I could watch myself getting fucked and Don could see me. I was there. This was it, what I wanted. I didn't really know it before but I did keep coming back and letting Don do me another something

His balls were worrying my crotch and his thighs were pushing mine out each time he dropped his dick down and tilted in. He was hitting my clit most of the time but not all. It was so smooth. His helmet ridge felt really good going and coming and I squeezed him when he pulled out about half the time so it caught it. He turned me over for the orgasms so I knew they were on their way. I had my heels up behind him so I could jam him in when he couldn't stop it. It got closer so I got my hands down on his hips. I knew I could push up hard pulling with my heels to give him a better sensation of going in really deep. As long as I could stretch his dick out pushing and he knew he was in as far as possible that would do it.

I caught the first one and jammed his butt with my heels and pushed my pussy up hard and paused and then caught the others. Mine started about half way through his and we went nuts together. We cruised along just fine all this time and the orgasms drained all our strength. I never understood that and didn't want to know. I loved the experience. We got up and Edna took me to their bathroom, which had a bidet. We all got settled and talked. Don and Edna and I decided we liked what we were doing and there were lots more we could do and we decided to stay on track and enjoy ourselves.

One May a daughter of one of Barry's first cousins came to visit for the summer. She's 18 and within a couple of weeks her and Barry were hugging and kissing around the house. I commented to her how much fun that was for Barry, that he loved to feel a girl getting turned on. I said it's wonderful to see how they responded to each other as the excitement grows. Sometimes it's so good you can hardly stand it then it gets better. I said please ignore me if you see me looking now and then that I love it too. If Barry wants to do something and you don't mind just enjoy yourself. It's a family thing.

12