All Comments on 'His Daughter's Best Friend'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnnalovesitAnnalovesit8 months ago

Nice erotic story, loved the build up, the sexual tension until they finally get together.

Anna

Rw43Rw438 months ago

Why is it naughty, and why does it need to be a secret?

<>

It seems like they both deserve the glory of their coupling. They were attracted to each other for years but didn’t act on it in order to be respectful to others. Meanwhile Anne didn’t care that she was failing to fulfill her promise to her husband.In current timeframe, If Anne and Charlotte both happened to learn that the two peripheral persons that are no longer worthy of their time had gotten together to provide intimacy and affirmation to each other, they might be impressed…for just a second, before returning to their self-absorption.

DrizdartDrizdart8 months ago

Thanks for keeping the story in the realm of what I consider possible. "Daughter's Best Friend" and Dad can have a relationship, but both seem aware that it isn't a "forever" sort of thing. Or even an exclusive relationship.

The build-up and teasing is handled really well.

Rw43Rw438 months ago

Thanks for the well-done, realistic tale with a great action sequence. This is the type of story that made me “Favorite” you.

bearestbearest8 months ago

Very well done as usual!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

She’ll be back for more now that you gave her so much pleasure. Might not last forever but I’d be fucking her couple times a week till it ends. Nothing better that young tight pussy & a hot looking gal.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey7 months ago

Absolutely hot! More please. 5 stars.

WoodencavWoodencav7 months ago

Took a long time to get to fuck. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

davp6255davp62557 months ago

when is the next part coming. Love the slow buildup

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a wet story very intriguing written lotta precum leaking from my hard cock loved it

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Longish build up which kept it more realistic. Look forward to more - I would expect occasional encounters rather than a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The story line was quite good and held my attention. Unfortunately, the grammar errors, misplaced names, and some strange wording was distracting.

LouisesyLouisesy7 months ago

Really enjoyed it this hot story 5*

TxCyddlyBearTxCyddlyBear7 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed it...that was HOT 🔥🔥

dick_hardendick_harden7 months ago

Nice story and an excellent slow build up. It would be improved if you'd pay more attention to the grammar. Specifically, if you'd keep everything in the past tense, we could forgive your other lapses (e.g. "Max" when you meant "Ted"). Overall I like your work and have made you a favorite of mine. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story, super erotic too...!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lots of potential, just fizzled out. Keep writing with less build up and more " CLIMAX " !

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice premise.

Sex, when it finally happens, is much too rushed.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story, well written with good development. You should know that only 2 to 5 percent of male ejaculate comes from the testicles.

AkpervertAkpervert3 months ago

The premise was great. The buildup was l-o-n-g, and not too bad. The 'teases' were good.

The final night was pretty good. I LOVED the sex they had.

The anticlimax was a bit disappointing.

I forgive the spelling and grammar errors for the erotic writing.

I plan to read more of your stuff.

AindenverAindenver2 months ago

The build up and the tease, knowing it was wrong, but wanted by both, yet denied was really good. Loved the story. Building on the past experiences, may have been fun to make even more struggle once they were alone before jumping into sex, but then again maybe not. Great job, really enjoyed it.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogabout 2 months ago

Nice story, well written, as usual. Eroticism level high. 5 stars

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 month ago

I loved the build up but the ending felt weak and a little bit sad. Given the time they'd spent together, there wasn't any real reason it couldn't have developed into some sort of relationship.

.

Also, her referring to having had a lot of swx / partners felt weird in the heat of the moment. It just felt off between them.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Amazing story the buildup was 100 percent worth it.. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous