His Daughter's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ted heard the sounds of Olivia's approaching orgasm, he stroked himself faster. When she began to cum, he shot his load into a tissue. In his mind, he was shooting it deep into Olivia's pussy while she writhed beneath him. She was thinking about having his throbbing cock shooting his cum into her and telling her how good she was in bed.

It was now obvious to Ted that Olivia had a mutual crush on him which only made their situation more dangerous. He knew there was no way they could act upon their feelings. There was no way he could engage in a sexual relationship with a young woman who was literally old enough to be his daughter and was Charlotte's best friend, not to mention the fact that he was a married man. That didn't stop him from gazing at Olivia's firm young body when she was around.

Olivia also knew that having a sexual relationship with Ted wasn't practical. She wasn't going to risk her friendship with Charlotte or her relationship with Anne, who had become a second mother to her. That didn't stop her from having a crush on Ted or stop her from getting a cheap thrill from teasing him with her hot body. She would give him knowing looks and a not-so-innocent smile whenever she saw him.

Just because Ted knew no good could come from acting on his sexual longings for Olivia, that doesn't mean he wasn't tempted. Sex with Anne became less and less frequent as time went on which placed more stress on his relationship with his wife.

When Ted would see Olivia, even if she wasn't teasing him, thoughts would pop into his head. Part of him would think, "You should have fucked her when you had the chance. Look at that fine body you passed up."

Somehow he maintained his self-control. Olivia had thoughts of her own too. Despite her secret desires for Ted, she wondered if she really would have gone through with having sex with him if she had the chance. She was having fun giving him a wink when no one was looking and watching the look of panic on his face. If she was wearing a short skirt, she would sometimes sit with her legs parted so he could see her panties. Olivia got a special thrill when she would stare at Ted while he looked up her dress then get flustered when he knew she caught him. He kept telling himself that she was playing with fire and someday she might tease him to the point where he'd lose all control and fuck her hard.

Ted thought it was best for everyone if he avoided any contact with Olivia and went to bed earlier when she stayed over so he wouldn't be tempted to do something he knew he would regret later. He did miss their conversations and gazing at her alluring body but didn't need any complications in his life. In several weeks, the girls would be going off to college anyway and he wouldn't have to worry about it anymore.

Things were going as planned until one night when Ted had to work into the evening and went out for a beer with friends from work afterward. When he got home, he changed into his shorts and t-shirt and settled down with a beer to watch a ballgame. He thought he was alone until he heard a familiar voice.

"Do you mind if I join you?"

Ted was startled by the voice coming from behind him. He turned to see Olivia standing there in a white cotton nightgown, her nipples poking out through the fabric.

"Damn Olivia, you scared the shit out of me. Yeah sure. Grab yourself something to drink and join me."

"Sorry Mr. K, I didn't mean to scare you. I'll be right back."

When Olivia came back with a beer, she sat down sideways at the other end of the sofa with her knees bent. She pulled the gown over her knees to seemingly hide her crotch from his view. However, the bottom of the gown drooped down to reveal her upper thighs and clean-shaven pussy. Ted swallowed hard as he gazed at her exposed puffy lips.

Ted's first thought was, "There is no way she doesn't know I can see her pussy and nipples."

He then gazed at her sexy nail-polished toes and slender legs. He tried to keep his eyes on the TV but that proved impossible. Every time Olivia leaned to grab her beer from the coffee table, her legs parted a little and so did her pussy lips. Damn, he so desperately wanted to peel her nightgown over her head and taste her ripe teen pussy. He wanted to feast on it like a gourmet meal.

"We haven't had a chance to talk much lately Mr. K. I miss our talks."

"Yeah, I guess our timing has been off. I've been working late a lot too."

They talked about the ballgame for a moment before Olivia turned the subject to going away to college and being nervous seeing she only had a few weeks left of summer vacation.

"It's only natural to be a little nervous thinking about being on your own for the first time. We've all gone through it. After the first week or so, you'll adjust and find out how much you like it. You'll meet new friends too."

"I've thought about all of that but right now, you and Mrs. K have been so supportive of me when things were rough for me. I think I'll miss that the most. I can't count on my mom, that's for sure."

"That won't change, Olivia. We'll always be here if you need us."

"Thanks, Mr. K. I appreciate that. You know I'd do anything for you too."

Ted didn't know how to take that last statement. Was it a subtle come-on? Was it wishful thinking on his part? He decided to let it go and not say anything.

The whole time they were talking, Ted was sneaking peeks between Olvia's legs and at her nipples. When she reached for her beer, she started to place one foot on the floor while keeping one leg on the sofa, giving Ted a wide-open view up her gown. He thought he noticed her wet pussy glisten in the light of the room. When she got up to get them more beer, Olivia dropped her empty can on the floor and bent over at the waist to pick it up. Her ass pressed against the back of her gown, her cheeks entirely on display through the fabric for him to see. It took all of Ted's self-restraint not to reach out and fondle her creamy ass.

As Olivia stood up, she glanced over her shoulder to see if Ted was watching. She wasn't disappointed as she saw his eyes dart upwards from her ass to her eyes. He knew he had been caught but he also knew she probably did it on purpose. He decided that if she was going to show him her body, he was going to look, and he didn't care if Olivia caught him.

When Olivia returned with their beers, she stood in front of the TV to place Ted's down on the coffee table. The light coming from behind her made the bottom half of her nightgown see-through. Ted stared intently at her nude silhouette. He honestly didn't know how much more he could take.

The brain between his legs was telling him, "Go ahead, fuck her. She's gorgeous. Go ahead, you know she wants you too."

However, the brain in his head was saying, "She's the forbidden fruit. Your wife and daughter will never forgive you if you give in to your temptations."

Olivia was feeling the same conflicts but knew if she gave in to her primal urges there could be serious consequences if they got caught. However, if Ted made the first move, she wasn't going to resist.

Ted tried not to stare at Olivia and it helped that she was sitting with her feet on the floor now. However, her gown clung to her trim legs, and her breasts pressed against the top of her gown. Whew, she was a good-looking young lady. If someone was going to make a statue of a perfect female body, Olivia could be the model.

That's how their relationship went for the next few weeks until Charlotte and Olivia went off to school. They chatted late into the night when Olivia slept over, teasing Ted with her nightwear without wearing anything too obvious. They would retreat to their rooms to sexually satisfy themselves, resisting the temptation to be together. The more Ted resisted giving in to his natural urges, the more Olivia wanted him.

Just before the girls went their separate ways to different universities, Olivia spent one last night at Charlotte's house. It was a bittersweet night as the girls were going to miss one another. For Anne and Ted, it was nice to see their daughter becoming a young woman but at the same time, it made them feel older that their children were now adults and leaving the house.

As usual, Ted and Olivia stayed up later than Charlotte and Anne. Olivia told Ted how much she appreciated their late-night talks because they helped her sort through things that were going on in her life. He treated her with kindness and respect which she appreciated. Ted enjoyed offering her advice and guiding her through her thoughts.

"I'm going to miss our talks, Mr. K. You have no idea how much you've helped me."

"It was my pleasure. If you ever need someone to talk to I'll be right here for you."

"Thanks, Mr. K," Olivia said and leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek and a big hug.

"I hope I find a man like you someday, Mr. K. You're so easy to talk to."

"You'll find the right guy someday, Olivia."

"I'm going to take a shower before going to bed, Mr. K. I'll see you in the morning."

"I was going to shower too but you can go first, Olivia."

"Thanks. I'll be quick, I promise."

"There's no hurry, dear. Take your time."

They went upstairs and Ted went to his room to wait for Olivia to shower. She naturally took longer than she promised but that was normal for a teenage woman. Ted heard the water stop and some fumbling around in the bathroom. He checked to see if she left the bathroom a few times and wondered what she could possibly be doing in there.

Ted was in the hallway checking to see if she was done when he heard the door opening. When Olivia stepped out of the bathroom, her body was wrapped in a bath towel. It only covered her body from her breasts to just below her butt. It wasn't anything Ted hadn't seen before but she was naked underneath which added to his intrigue.

"I'm sorry for taking longer than I promised. The bathroom is all yours."

"No problem, dear."

Olivia was holding her hand over the top of the towel where it was tucked in to hold it together. As she was talking to Ted, she removed her hand and the towel fell to the floor leaving her standing naked before Ted. He took in the magnificent sight of Olivia's young tantalizing body in all of her naked glory. He had seen portions of her body before but never completely nude.

"Oops, I'm sorry," Olivia proclaimed in feigned embarrassment.

It actually was an accident but she stood there proudly letting Ted view her in her birthday suit. In a gentlemanly act, he picked up the towel from the floor. As he crouched down, Olivia's clean-shaven pussy was inches from his face. He fought the urge to pull her towards him and eat what must be a delicious young pussy. As he slowly returned to a standing position, he took in every inch of her nakedness, taking in the scent of her sweet body wash, pausing at her perfectly formed breasts. Her nipples were hard, her areola darkened from excitement.

As they stood there staring at one another, Ted handed Olivia the towel and said, "Uh, here you go," still dumbfounded by her unexpected nudity.

Olivia let Ted gaze at her delectable body for a few moments before holding the towel in front of her, her backside still exposed. He watched in awe at her twitching ass as she walked towards her room. Her cheeks alternately tightened and loosened with each step. When she got to the door, she turned around and was thrilled to see Ted watching her. She looked at his crotch and smiled when she noticed a tent forming in front of his shorts. He fought the desire to follow her into her room, throw her on her bed, and fuck her. Olivia wouldn't have resisted either.

They both masturbated again when they were alone in their rooms, wishing they had the nerve to follow their desires but knowing it wasn't going to happen with Ted's wife and daughter sleeping steps away from them.

That was the last time Ted and Olivia would see one another before she left for college. While Ted missed Olivia, he was also relieved that he would no longer be enticed by her supple young body. He was reaching his breaking point and figured he would eventually act upon his sexual urges but was also proud of himself for resisting his carnal urges. Olivia met new friends at school and dated several young men but she would often think of Ted.

Now that Ted and Anne were empty nesters, he hoped that they could revive some of the spark in their marriage. However, it didn't quite work out that way. Not only did their love life go from infrequent to almost non-existent, but they also began to bicker more often. It got to the point that Ted and Anne began to spend more time at work and with their respective friends than with each other.

Almost a year later, Anne asked Ted for a divorce, and by that time, he was ready for one too. The split up was as amicable as good be. They agreed to sell the house and split the proceeds. Ted ended up buying a two-bedroom condo and tried to put his life back together. He couldn't even think about dating again after going through the trauma of his marriage ending. In addition, the prospects of dating again were overwhelming. He was in his late forties and the potential females also looking, were slim.

After several months, Ted knew he had to start socializing more or he'd never get laid again. He went back to the gym to lose a few pounds and added some muscle. Although he still had some of his dad body left, he felt better about himself. Ted went on a few dates but he was mostly looking for a sexual partner by that time. He found a couple of ladies his age that were looking for the same thing so it was a nice arrangement. A lot can be said for having "friends with benefits." He had to break it off with one of them when she started to get serious. The last thing he was looking for or needed was drama in his life.

Meanwhile, Olivia was living the life of a typical college woman. While she was a serious student, she also liked to have a good time. She wasn't fond of one-night stands but had a couple that she regretted later. Olivia had a couple of long-term relationships that didn't work out in the end. She experimented sexually with some light bondage, a little bit of anal, and having sex outdoors. However, she still thought most of the guys at her university were immature and left her desiring more.

Ted got into the routine of going to a happy hour at a local sports bar on Friday nights with his friend, Max. He wasn't looking for anyone to date but there were times when a woman attracted his attention but he was mostly looking to relax with a friend.

Olivia and Max hadn't seen each other very often in the two years since she went off to college. They ran into each other a couple of times when Charlotte was home but the divorce made get-togethers quite complicated. They kept in touch through social media but Ted didn't use it very often. They fondly thought about one another at times but their lives took them in different directions.

After her second year in college, Olivia decided to transfer to a state school in town. She had decided to change her major as many students do, and a state school fit her needs and was much cheaper. She got an apartment with some friends and got a job to help with expenses.

One evening, Ted was having a few beers with Max while sitting at the bar of his favorite place when he turned and got a pleasant surprise. Olivia had just walked in with a few of her friends. His eyes immediately lit up and he got excited like a puppy dog when their owner came home.

He let out a, "Holy shit, it's Olvia."

Max asked, "Who's Olivia," and turned around to see who Ted was referring to.

Ted started waving his arms to get her attention just as Olivia was looking around the bar to see if she knew anyone. Her eyes lit up when she saw Ted, got a big smile on her face, and rushed over to greet Ted. He got up from the bar stool as the two embraced. Max wondered who this gorgeous young woman was who was hugging his friend.

"Holy cow, Mr. K. What a surprise. How have you been?"

"I'm doing pretty good. What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at school?"

"Haven't you heard? I transferred to the state university. I'm living with some friends a few blocks from here."

"That's great news. It's so nice to see you."

They were gazing at each other like old times. Olivia looked even better as she matured since they last saw one another. The old feelings came rushing back. Ted was a little older but in better shape from working out at the gym.

"I miss our late-night chats, Mr. K. We should get together just like before."

Ted didn't know if that meant them just talking or her teasing the heck out of him too.

"I'd love to get together again. It would be fun. I'd buy you and your friends a drink but are you old enough now?"

"No, not yet but my ID says I am.," she replied with a wink then added, "That never stopped you from giving me a beer before."

Ted grinned and said, "Okay, you got me there. Tell your friends the first one's on me."

"Thanks, Mr. K. Call me though. I'd really like to get together with you again. I've missed you."

When Olivia left to join her friends, Max asked, "Who the fuck was that? She's gorgeous."

"Oh, she was Charlotte's best friend in high school. She spent a lot of time at our house."

"Well, if I were you, I'd call her. Did you see the way she was looking at you? She was glowing when she saw you and the whole time you two were talking."

"You're nuts. What would she want with an old man like me?"

"I'll bet she's had a crush on you for a while. You're just too dumb to see it."

"Thanks a lot, buddy," Ted replied with a smile.

Ted never told anyone about his fascination with Olivia and the fact that he suspected she had a crush on him. He certainly was never going to tell anyone how she used to tease him mercilessly.

Max continued by saying, "If I had a hot young woman wanting to fuck me, she wouldn't have to tell me to call her."

"Don't worry, I'll call her. We're just friends. She's not going to fuck me."

"I'll bet you dinner that you're wrong, "Mr. K"," Max teased Ted.

"You're a jerk, Max but you probably already know that."

The entire time Ted and Olivia were at the bar they were exchanging glances from across the room. He knew she had a crush on him a couple of years ago but figured that was only a temporary thing. He could only hope she still felt the same way because he was single again with nothing to get in their way.

During the ensuing week, Ted was hesitant to contact Olivia, mostly out of fear of rejection and fear that she was only being polite about getting together again. He figured there was no way she wanted to sleep with him no matter what Max said. It must be just wishful thinking on his part.

When Ted and Max were at the happy hour the following week, Max asked if he had called Olivia. He was disappointed by Ted's response.

"No, not yet. I've been busy."

"Oh bullshit, you haven't been busy. You're just scared. I think you owe me dinner."

"I'll call her this week, I promise."

Just then, Olivia walked in with her friends again. Deep down she was hoping he'd be there. She smiled when she saw Ted and came right over to him.

"Hey Mr. K, how are you?"

"I'm great, Olivia. How are you doing?"

"I'm good. I, uh, thought you were going to call me to get together. It would be really nice to talk about what's going on in our lives. You know, like before."

Ted could feel Max's eyes glaring at him. If he could read his friend's mind, he would be thinking, "I told you so, you idiot."

"I will, I will. It's been a busy week."

Max then jumped in to say, "Hi, I'm Ted's friend, Max."

"Hi Max, it's nice to meet you."

"I was just talking to Ted and he's got nothing going on this week, do you buddy?"