His Daughter's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You little cocktease, I thought you were doing it on purpose but I wasn't sure. You have no idea how much you were torturing me."

"Oh, I have some idea. I heard you through the wall," Olivia said while giggling.

"Hey, I heard you too."

"I was hoping you would come into my room and ravish my body," Olivia confessed.

"Trust me, I wanted to. Imagine if my wife or Charlotte caught us though."

"I know that's what kept us apart."

"I almost caved in that night when you dropped your towel in front of me," Ted said with a knowing grin.

Olivia giggled again, "I was so nervous when I did that. I thought for sure we were going to get together that night."

"I almost followed you into your room but thought about my marriage first."

"Yeah, but nothing is stopping us now."

Ted grinned as his dick was coming back to life. Olivia noticed his revival and began to stroke his dick.

"We can fuck any time we want now, Ted."

"Sounds great to me," he replied as Olivia moved to Ted's side and began to suck his hardening dick.

It had been years since Ted had sex twice in one night. Heck, toward the end of his marriage, he was lucky if he had sex twice a month. He now had a gorgeous young lady giving him an expert blow job. He laid back and enjoyed his good fortune while Olivia sucked and licked his dick. He wondered how many other dicks she had sucked to get this good at it but that wasn't important. He was happy that she was blowing him. Ted played with Olivia's perky titties and lovely ass while her head bobbed in his lap.

"Damn, you really know how to suck a dick."

Olivia stopped sucking his cock long enough to say, "I've had lots of practice," and winked at him.

Olivia was giving Ted a nice wet sloppy blow job for a while when she stopped and said, "Now I'm going to fuck you," as she began to straddle him.

Ted grinned and said, "I'm all yours, baby"

"Try not to hurt me," he joked.

"I'll try but I can't promise you anything."

Olivia held Ted's erection as she slid down on it. She began to slowly ride his dick while his hands were fondling her breasts or ass. Ted was looking up at his gorgeous lover not believing his good fortune to be having sex with her again. Her tits were bouncing and her shoulder-length strawberry blonde hair flopping around as she began to ride him faster. Ted would sometimes lift his hips to match her rhythm but would also lay back and let Olivia do all the work.

"I was so horny that night I dropped my towel, I would have ridden your cock all night long."

"Well, you won't have to wait any longer. You know where to find me."

She was now riding Ted faster, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she was moaning and biting her lower lip determined to give him a fucking he'd never forget. It was already a memorable night but it was getting even better. Luckily, it was easier for Ted to control his orgasm seeing he'd already cum earlier.

While riding Ted, Olivia would lean over at times to either kiss Ted or feed him her breasts while he was playing with her taut ass. She rode him for a while longer before she began to tire.

"How about doing it from behind?" she asked.

"I'll fuck you in any position you like, Olivia."

She got off of Ted and bent over on the bed offering her pussy to him. Ted took a moment to gaze at Olivia's perfect ass with her cheeks spread wide and her brown asshole staring back at him. He approached her from behind with Olivia helping to guide his dick into her. He slid his hard dick into her hot pussy and began to fuck her hard while spanking her ass.

"Oh yeah, fuck me hard, Ted."

He continued to fuck Olivia hard and fast while giving her butt an occasional slap. She seemed to like it rough so he took a fistful of her hair and tugged on it while humping on her. That made her moan louder and cry out for more.

Ted was looking down at Olivia's ass bucking wildly, fucking him in return. Something came over him and he wet his thumb and stuck it into Olivia's ass which drove her even wilder. She came again within seconds.

"Oh, I see you liked that, babe."

"Yeah, I do. You can do me back there if you want."

"Are you serious?"

"Sure. I only do it with special people."

Ted wasn't going to pass up that opportunity. His wife only let him do anal a few times in over twenty years of marriage. He withdrew from Olivia to get some lube from his nightstand drawer. He stuck his dick back into Olivia's pussy while he fingered her ass with the lube. He marveled at the beauty of Olvia's ass and always wanted to fuck it. He was now getting the opportunity of a lifetime. When Olivia's ass was sufficiently lubricated, Ted put some on his dick and pressed it against her asshole.

"Are you ready for me?"

"I'm more than ready."

Ted was looking down at one of the finest butts he'd ever seen and lusted after for a long time. He took a deep breath and pushed forward watching as the head of his dick parted Olvia's asshole. The head of his dick was slowly engulfed by her ass. He wondered how often she had anal sex because she didn't seem nervous or afraid of it hurting.

As he penetrated her further, Olvia told Ted, "Oh yeah, stick your dick in my ass."

Olvia's ass was even tighter than her pussy. When Ted felt his lower stomach touch her cheeks, he knew he was in as far as he could go and began to slowly move his hips back and forth, testing Olivia's reaction. She was taking his dick just fine so he began to move faster.

"That's it, baby, take my dick in your ass."

"Give it to me, Ted. You can fuck me harder. I can take it."

Ted was thinking, "Holy shit, this girl is a freak."

He began to sodomize Olvia even harder as she began to moan and play with her clit. Ted was spanking her ass while fucking it as Olivia was moaning in pleasure.

"Oh, fuck my ass. Fuck my ass. Do you like fucking my ass, Ted?"

"I love fucking your ass. I've always cherished your ass and dreamed of fucking it."

"Give it to me good, Ted. Give it to me good."

Ted couldn't believe Olivia was begging for more but he was giving it to her hard and fast. She began to buck wildly underneath him as she brought herself to orgasm. After that, Ted thrust himself into her even faster and shot load after load deep into her bowels.

Ted had to lean over to catch his breath after ass fucking Olivia for so long. They were both physically and emotionally exhausted. His dick was still lodged in her ass but withdrew it once it began to soften. They both lay there recovering from their exciting evening of fulfilling their fantasies.

"I have to say, Olivia, that was better than I ever imagined. You are one sexy lady."

"I had a lot of fun too, Ted. You were great, just like I had hoped. I've never cum that many times in one night before."

Olivia had an early morning class and Ted had to work so they called it a night. They both knew this wasn't going to turn into a long-term relationship. It was two **people living out a sexual fantasy that turned out to be better than they first envisioned.

Ted wondered if he and Olivia would get together again sometime, at least he hoped they would. She made him feel alive again by adding some excitement to an otherwise routine life. After having great sex with a hot young lady, it was only natural to want to do it again.

Having sex with an older man, one who she had a crush on, was extremely satisfying for Olivia. Ted was a more attentive lover than most of her previous partners and was open to being with him again. It was fun, naughty, and a nice secret to have between them.