His Daughter's Girlfriend Pt. 03

Story Info
Carrie moves in.
7.2k words
4.76
23.3k
44
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zootonius
Zootonius
855 Followers

Author's Note, Thanks again to kenjisato for editing and suggestions.

------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, Leah found Carrie in their usual spot in the cafeteria.

"Leah!" Carrie called out.

As she sat, Carrie was eager for the details. "Yeah? So, tell me what happened."

"Carrie!" Leah whispered. "Oh my God! It was so hot. I got him naked, then I finally did it, I sucked him off. He came and came, and I swallowed it all!"

Carrie listened fascinated.

"Then I sat on his face! Fuck! I don't know how many times I came. He knows how to eat pussy," Leah giggled.

Carrie smiled, thinking about how he ate her out.

"Then we ended up in his bed and he made love to me the rest of the night. It was so incredible. And when he came in me, I came so hard, I thought I would die."

Carrie smiled, "Your dad, fuck! Don't wear him out before I get there."

"Nah, I'll give him a breather," Leah said, then paused. "I can't wait for you to join us," she whispered with a grin.

"Well, I called my folks last night and came out to them about us," Carrie started, with a fret look. "Oh, nothing about your dad, just that I'm in a lesbian relationship."

"Yeah?" Leah asked.

"Didn't go over well. Mom seemed to accept it. But she said dad just walked out of the room. He's so straight-laced. I wish he was like Richard."

"Oh, Carrie, I'm so sorry."

"Don't be. I'm not particularly close to him. He's always been distant. I feel closer to your dad. Funny, he feels more like a dad to me than mine." She laughed and whispered, "That's so kinky, I'm fucking him!"

"Kinky?" Leah whispered back. "He IS my father. That's kinky!"

Carrie smirked, then suggested they find some place private. They headed to the physics building where there was a stairwell that was rarely used, and anyone entering could be heard. Leah pressed Carrie against the wall and kissed her madly, tongues being exchanged. Leah slipped her hand into her lover's jeans, and found her slit already wet. She looked at Carrie intensely, as her fingers dug deep into her love canal, causing her to sigh. Next came her clit, as Leah rubbed furiously while covering Carrie's mouth with hers.

"Gonna cum for me? Your cunt can't get enough, can it. Thinking of daddy's cock in your pussy, aren't you! Having him pump his cum in your belly? That's what you want, don't you?" Leah hissed in her ear, as she frigged her.

Carrie's body convulsed and Leah covered her mouth with hers, just in time to muffle the shriek. She pressed Carrie to the wall, holding her up as her knees went weak. Her body continued to convulse, until the climax passed, and Leah stopped kissing her.

A big grin fell on her face, as she tried to get her breath. "Fuck! Leah! Your turn."

"No, Carrie. My pleasure," she replied, with mock innocence. "But tomorrow!"

Both women smirked knowingly.

That evening, Leah greeted her dad as he arrived. She gave him a long, slow, sensuous kiss, her tongue brushing across his lip as she finished. Richard was starting to get used to this 'new' daughter, but not totally yet.

"Don't get too hot," she said, seductively. "I promised Carrie you'd be ready for her tomorrow." Then, laughing, "Come, let's eat."

They talked and flirted; she told him about making Carrie cum in the stairwell with a look of glee on her face. It was such a turn-on for Richard; his young, spirited daughter, speaking with an innocent tone about bringing her lesbian lover to an orgasm.

They slept together naked that night, as had become their usual. He spooned her, holding her body to his, both fighting the temptation to make love. Not until their other lover arrived.

*****

Leah and Carrie drove home Wednesday. They decided she'd spend the night with them, and the two would go back to campus together in the morning. Richard arrived shortly after they did, with some takeout. They talked about the day. Richard asked about the physics building, as Leah smirked and Carrie blushed.

They barely cleaned up before the ladies grabbed his hands and they rushed up to Richard's bedroom. There, he pulled Carrie to him and drove his tongue into her mouth. As Carrie reciprocated, she felt Leah pressing behind her, kissing her neck. She was sandwiched between her lovers, imagining what was in store for the night.

Leah reached around and unsnapped Carrie's jeans. Then pulled them down, getting her naked from the waist down, as he pulled off her top. Leah unsnapped her bra, letting it fall off her shoulders, as she licked her back. Richard stepped back to admire Carrie's naked body. There was something erotic about still being fully dressed, as Carrie was laid bare before him.

Carrie lay on the bed. "Undress!" she demanded.

Leah and her dad faced each other. And after a kiss, she unbuttoned his shirt as she looked at him, full of desire. Then she dropped his pants and briefs unceremoniously, as his hardening cock popped out. Carrie watched Leah undress her father. She found it so erotic watching this incestuous scene. Despite the three of them making love the weekend before, and that she encouraged them, it truly hit her now, that she was watching Leah making love to her dad. It made her want to think of Richard as her father, and that she was his daughter when he made love to her.

As these thoughts distracted her, Carrie found her lovers spreading her legs as she lay on the bed. She threw her head back, as she felt two tongues fighting over her pussy. First one tongue, then the other, darted into her slit or licked her clit. Next, his hand found her breasts and began fondling them, playing with her nipples. Shortly, there was only one mouth sucking and licking her pussy, when she felt Richard's lips on hers. She kissed him wildly, as Leah continued her attention to Carrie's clit. He turned his attention to Carrie's ample, youthful breasts next, sucking hard on one nipple before attending the other, as she ran her fingers through his hair. She bucked her hips into Leah's face who doubled her effort until Carrie convulsed to an orgasm.

As she came, Richard's deep kiss made her grab his head, as she gasped and stuttered. While it ebbed, Leah kissed her lover's thigh then moved beside her. But Richard quickly moved her to prop up at the head of the bed and put Carrie on her knees between Leah's legs. Carrie eagerly began licking the pussy before her, and Leah felt Carrie's tongue probe her slit.

As Richard watched these lovely women, he moved behind Carrie then let his hard rod slide deep into her womanhood.

"Ungh..." she mumbled into Leah's now-wet slit, as Leah watched her father begin fucking their shared lover. He pulled nearly all the way out, before plunging in again before grinding his cock inside her. Next, Leah gasped as Carrie tickled her clit with several flicks of her tongue. Leah opened her eyes again, to see her father driving his cock into Carrie, as she lavished attention on Leah's pussy. His eyes met Leah's, as both pleasured themselves on Carrie.

"He's fucking you. Carrie! His big cock inside you, thrusting and thrusting, so hot... Oh... Ohhh..."

The scene, and Carrie's tongue, became too much for Leah. She arched her back, and with short gasps, came. Her hips bucked as Carrie did her best to keep up. And seeing his daughter cum as he rammed his shaft into Carrie's sloppy pussy, Richard groaned and thrust deep one more time, then another. Leah, through the blur of her own orgasm, watched him unleash his sperm into Carrie's womb. And feeling her lovers cum, drove Carrie to one, as well. All three in the throes of orgasm, and feeling the others' climaxes, increased their own.

As his orgasm ended, Richard fell to his side, taking Carrie, his cock still inside her, with him. They stayed in this position, of him spooning her, for a minute or so, until his soft cock slipped out of her oozing pussy. Leah just watched, as she recovered from a deep orgasm. The women looked at each other, and began to giggle over this shared sex.

Leah moved to kiss Carrie's soaking face, licking it, and tasting herself on her lover. Then Leah turned her attention to Richard's cock. She was insatiable, as desire pulled her to his manhood like a magnet. She pushed him to his back and began licking his and Carrie's cum off it.

Carrie saw it, and wanting her share, moved next to Leah. With one sucking the head and the other licking the shaft, Richard was in ecstasy. These two beautiful young women were making love to his cock! He wished he could stay this way forever!

They licked and sucked, changing roles occasionally, while enjoying the expression on his face, taking their time as the blood returned to his manhood. Leah's head bobbed on it, as Carrie whispered in her ear before licking his sack. He was rock hard now, and the women worked relentlessly.

"Leah!" he moaned. "I don't want to cum yet."

That had the opposite effect than what he wanted. They doubled their effort, as Carrie took her turn sucking on him. He bucked his hips as they felt his cock beginning to throb, before the first spurt of his cum hit Carrie's mouth. She released it and the ladies pumped his shaft, watching his sperm shoot onto his stomach and their faces.

"Oh fuck! you two. You're gonna kill me at this rate!" He grinned, as they lapped up his cum off him and each other.

As his body relaxed in post-orgasmic bliss, they moved to each side of him, showering his face with kisses.

"I love you, dad," Leah said.

"And I love you, too," Carrie added. "And we wanted to show you our love."

"You certainly did that!" he replied.

They lay there, a head on each of his shoulders, his arms around each. The women looked at each other with smirks, then looked at his manhood, touching it in admiration. It continued for an hour or so, just feeling each other, skin to skin. And their gentle attention to his cock had the desired effect. Carrie started stroking his lengthening rod as Leah kissed him, driving her tongue into his mouth, before running it over his lips. She moved to give him access to her hard nipples, which he licked and sucked ravenously. Leah looked on lovingly, as her father made love to her tits.

Richard's passions were revived now. And he wanted to make love to his daughter; to get his cock inside her. He arranged them, this time with Carrie propped up against the head of the bed. As Leah spread her legs, ready to attack her pussy, Richard placed his rod at her entrance and slowly let it slide into her wet slit. He took great joy as both women sighed in pleasure.

At a casual pace, he ground and pumped his cock into Leah's welcoming pussy, as she made love to Carrie's. Carrie gave him a lusty look which spurred him to grab Leah's hips and drive his cock harder into her. Leah murmured into Carrie's sopping pussy when his hand moved between her legs; his finger finding her clit. His slowly increasing pace brought his daughter to the edge, causing her to work Carrie's clit hard.

Leah moaned into Carrie's pussy as she came, with Richard pounding her, hoping to increase her climax. Then Carrie came, aroused by Leah being fucked by her dad as well as Leah's talented tongue.

Leah's orgasm barely ended, when Richard lay on his back and asked her to ride him. She eagerly had his erection plunging into her love box, looking at him passionately. She rode him hard, grabbing a tit and squeezing it.

Now Carrie, still resting at the head of the bed, watched her friend. It was her turn to egg Leah on, echoing her words from the day before. "You like having daddy in your cunt, don't you? Like feeling his big hard cock inside you? You want daddy to cum in your pussy? Want him filling your belly with his cum? You want that, don't you? Tell daddy!"

"Oh, fuck! Yes! Dad, cum in me! Yes!" she called, wildly.

This talk drove her father wild, himself. And his groan and thrust of his hips, let Leah know he was cumming inside her. "Oh, yes! Cum! Oh..." She shuddered to another orgasm, before collapsing on his chest as he continued to fill her womb.

She kissed him, grinning and panting, as Carrie moved beside them, saying, "You two are so hot together."

Leah gave her a kiss then in mocking admonition, said, "Oh, you nasty girl! Ha!"

"Made you hot, didn't it?"

Richard advised them to get ready for bed, and shortly after he got back in bed, two lovely, young women snuggled on each side of him. "So, what's with the dirty talk tonight?"

"When Leah frigged me at school yesterday, she egged me on about having 'daddy's' cock inside me. It got me so hot. I thought I'd try it on Leah."

He chuckled and held them both.

Carrie continued, "Richard, it is true, you feel like a dad to me. Mine isn't speaking to me at the moment. Can I be a daughter to you?"

"Carrie," he said, quietly. "Yes, if you want. I care about you very much."

"And you like fucking me!" she teased.

"And now he's fucking two daughters!" Leah laughed, before giving him a kiss. "And I do love making love with my dad," she added, seductively.

"Both your daughters," Carrie chimed in.

A wild night of lovemaking helped them all fall asleep.

*****

Thursday morning, the women drove back to campus, after Carrie promised to come Friday night.

Richard never felt better. It was the greatest sex he ever had. And that the others were clearly enjoying it too, just made it better. That night, he enjoyed having his daughter sleep next to him, and anticipated having his 'new' daughter joining them.

Friday evening, no one was interested in cooking, as they all wanted to make love as soon as they could. So, it was a pizza night.

As they finished up, Leah turned to him, "So dad, how would you like to make love tonight?"

Then Carrie mimicked her, "Yeah, 'dad,' tell us."

Being call 'dad' by Carrie perked his ears. He was already making love to his real daughter. Now, his lover wanted him to be her daddy. The kinkiness of it, brought a smile to his face. As they waited for his answer, he started, "Well, if it's up to me... Since I'm this lecherous man, fucking both his daughters, I'd like to start by playing voyeur and watching my daughters have sex."

The women protested at the mention of the word 'lecher.' But Richard laughed. "Okay, okay. But I do want to sit back and watch you two make love."

The women looked at each other, and warmed to the idea. Leah and Carrie looked at him, then gave each other a sensuous kiss. They stood and headed to the living room, but not before Richard poured himself a large scotch. He planned to enjoy watching them.

Leah turned to Carrie in front of the sofa, as Richard sat in the love seat, nursing his scotch. The ladies gave him a look, to make sure he was watching, then turned to each other and started kissing, arms around each other. Richard took another sip and watched, transfixed.

They sat on the sofa, and, like their first evening there, began kissing each other, licking necks, and feeling each other's body. Carrie wore a buttoned blouse, and Leah undid a few, so a hand could slip in and feel a breast. Not to be outdone, Carrie pulled Leah's top off followed by her bra.

"I love these tits!" Carrie declared, before giving each hard nipple a kiss.

"My turn!" Leah replied, as she removed Carrie's blouse, and with her bra dispensed with, Leah fondled Carrie's larger breasts.

They returned to kissing and exchanging tongues, as their hands squeezed and fondled each other's tits. Leah decided it was time to get fully naked. She undid Carrie's jeans and yanked them off with her panties, then stood to let Carrie remove hers; giving her father a show of being stripped by his other 'daughter.'

Both were naked then, and Leah decided on something new. She sat in Carrie's lap, kissing her hard. Carrie, in turn, let her hands explore Leah's youthful body before slipping a finger between her legs.

Leah looked intensely at her and took a breath, as a finger found her entrance. She kissed Carrie again as the finger probed deeper, until it found her clit, causing Leah to moan. Carrie sucked on a tit as she began working her pussy, while Leah's ardor rose, enhanced by knowing her father was watching.

As Leah was getting hotter by the minute, Carrie decided to tease her again. "Like getting so hot, while daddy is watching? I bet he'd love watching you cum."

"Carrie, damn!" Leah gasped, knowing he was watching. It did get her hot, and she was ready to cum.

"Then cum for me! Let daddy watch you cum!" Carrie called, as she drove her fingers deep in Leah's love box.

"Oh, oh yes! Oh fuuuck...!" Leah screamed, as Carrie's fingers and words triggered an orgasm.

Richard took a swig of his scotch as Leah came, only to find he'd mindlessly finished it, consumed in watching the lovers.

Carrie had a look of glee, as she watched her lover, no--her sister--cum. Once Leah's spasms ended, she pressed Carrie back onto the sofa, then moved to a sixty-nine. Before Carrie could get to Leah's pussy with her tongue, she gasped, as Leah's tongue drove into hers.

Richard grabbed his glass, only to regret he hadn't poured more, as he watched these lovely women pleasure each other. Leah's tongue worked hard; she wanted Carrie to cum, to even the score--she licked feverishly, until she got what she wanted.

"Oh... Oh, yes... Leah!" Carrie gasped. Then she came, and Leah felt her body spasm, as wave after wave of ecstasy hit her.

Then Carrie's tongue dug in. She wanted Leah to cum again. And Leah was ready to, under Carrie's attention. Carrie felt Leah's body convulse, as she worked to bring her to another climax.

The bulge in Richard's pants was too much, as he watched them pleasure each other. He got up and stripped, releasing his engorged cock. After getting naked, he got behind Leah just as the two 'daughters' eased back from pleasuring each other. Carrie looked up and saw his rod approaching Leah's wet slit, and held it in place.

"Oh God!" Leah gasped, as she felt his cock slid past her velvety inner lips. He began thrusting his cock into his lovely daughter, as Carrie watched, her face inches away from Leah's well-used pussy.

Leah moaned, as her father's cock slid in and out of her womanhood while Carrie flicked her clit with her tongue. "Oh... Ah..." Leah's squeal and shudder, told her lovers she was cumming. Then a groan from Richard, told her he was cumming. She shuddered again, knowing he was cumming in her! Richard thrust and thrust, as his sperm filled his daughter's womb.

Spent for the moment, he pulled out as his cum seeped out of Leah, as Carrie lapped it up.

He sat by them, as they both licked each other's pussy as they came down from this erotic encounter. When Leah pulled off Carrie, he suggested they move to his room. Richard felt Carrie was a bit behind in the orgasm department and resolved to fix that.

On his bed, he had Carrie sit on his face. And she gasped, looking at the eyes of the man she'd become so attached to these weeks, looking back as his attention turned to her womanhood. She closed her eyes, and ground her pussy into his attentive mouth.

As this unfolded, Leah turned her attention to his cock. As he attended to Carrie, she attended his cock, hoping to get it ready for Carrie. Meanwhile, Carrie continued to grind herself on him, as she looked at his passionate eyes. Unexpectedly, she came, overcome by this irresistible man's attention to her. She spasmed, as his hands reached for her breasts, pinching her nipples.

She had barely recovered, before she found herself on her side; Richard lifting her leg, his hard cock at her slit. Leah helped guide it in as Carrie moaned, feeling him slide into her. As he began thrusting, Leah moved to begin kissing her and sucking her tits. With his pounding his cock inside her and Leah sucking her nipples, Carrie soon came again, pulling Leah in to kiss her.

Zootonius
Zootonius
855 Followers