His Daughter's Girlfriend Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday night, they settled in. This seemed the first night that they felt like a family. And like a family, they had routines come Monday. The women went to school and returned that evening with more things from Carrie's dorm room.

By Tuesday, the last of her things were moved. And that evening, Richard looked at his closet, a closet full of a woman's clothes. It had been some time since he shared a closet with a woman. And this little thought, and the woman who owned them, brought a smile to his face.

That night they made love, with Carrie on top of Leah in a sixty-nine, he pressed his cock into Carrie's warm pussy. Leah loved this position. She could touch Carrie and watch her father's shaft slide in and out, knowing the pleasure both were receiving. And when he came, she enjoyed watching his cock throb as he pumped his sperm into their mutual lover, knowing the ecstasy he was experiencing.

Friday evening, the women rushed home, eager to pack for the trip. Even stoic Richard, was looking forward to a week on a tropical beach with his two lovely ladies.

_______________